PDA

View Full Version : To All Those Who Spoke To "William Calvin, Big Daddi Cal, And Calvin Daddi"

calvindawg
07-12-2006, 01:54 AM
First off I would like to apologize to anyone who was offended by this person posing as me, the real William Calvin. I met this young man on a site called myspace.com where he was posing as a very attractive young lady who came to my town from time to time and wanted to "hook up" with different guys. I know this was probably a bad idea from the beginning, but Im a guy..what can I say?...lol. Anyhow....after getting my phone number and my myspace page, this "lady" revealed "herself" as a gay young man who would not take no for an answer.

After many conversations with this troubled young man where he'd beg for sex from me, to him actually talking about having sex with my 10, 7, a 2 year old children, I blocked him from myspace and from AIM. I started receiving phone calls about 2 weeks later from young gay guys who said I posted my info on myspace requesting gay hookups with young men. After explaining myself to 2 or 3 guys I stopped getting phone calls. About a week ago I was contacted via myspace email by a young lady who questioned some posts made on a prettyricky.com website where this young man, posing as me, posted many racist threads/gay threads with my cell number in the sig just like he did here. I explained myself on that site also like I'm doing here, and most people told me that they really didnt believe he was actually me....I guess his posts were too moronic to warrant much attention. About 10 minutes ago I was contacted by one of your admin guys who said that once again this guy had posed as me posting more nonsense on your site. He is presently under investigation for his crimes, and you all should just ignore him.

Again. The guy posting as William Calvin, Calvin Daddi and Big Daddi Cal is a fake! Anyone calling my phone will most likely be charged with the same telephone misuse charges as "LD Highsmith or Officer Highsmith" who is not in any way affiliated with law enforcement. I again apologize for anything this moron has said to you guys, he is a very troubled young man and he will soon be stopped.

This link will take you to the guy posing as me. He's from Florida and I'm from Maryland.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51410918&MyToken=e295239b-8377-4281-a990-5f2e26a0c5f6

O-Connection
07-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Ummm, what does this have to do with the Dolphins?

Aqua4Ever04
07-12-2006, 03:05 AM
:spam:

DolphinDevil28
07-12-2006, 03:10 AM
I like spaghetti.

FALCONS24-7-365
07-12-2006, 03:20 AM
I like spaghetti.

Spaghetti and Lasagna....mmmmmmmmm.....:wink:

calvindawg
07-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Has nothing to do with the Dolphins, Im actually a Skins fan...:)

The guy posted on this site, why I dont know, but he did...and thats why I posted.

On a side note...I sure hope Ronnie Brown busts out this year, he's my #1 RB in a fantasy football league!!!!!