PDA

View Full Version : I can't see you Nyah Nyah!

Barbarian
04-07-2003, 06:00 AM
BAGHDAD, Iraq — With U.S. tanks rolling into central Baghdad, Iraq's information minister denied in a rooftop news conference Monday that the Americans were in the city, declaring: "Be assured Baghdad is safe, secure and great."

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 65 tanks into center of city. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind," Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said. "There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad at all."

okay... ummmmm.... yeah.

And following that he closed his eyes and said, "I cant see them, and if I can't see them, they aren't here! Nyah Nyah!":rolleyes:

WharfRat
04-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Barbarian
BAGHDAD, Iraq — With U.S. tanks rolling into central Baghdad, Iraq's information minister denied in a rooftop news conference Monday that the Americans were in the city, declaring: "Be assured Baghdad is safe, secure and great."

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 65 tanks into center of city. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind," Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said. "There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad at all."

okay... ummmmm.... yeah.

And following that he closed his eyes and said, "I cant see them, and if I can't see them, they aren't here! Nyah Nyah!":rolleyes:

:lol:

No sh!t... meanwhile the residents are standing there pointing at a couple dozen M1s saying "then what the h#ll are those!!" :eek: