PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Zubaz

bmay27
07-12-2006, 01:48 PM
I have dozens of authentic brand new never worn Miami Dolphin Zubaz available for any hardcore Dolphins fans who are interested. Sizes range from Medium to XL but they are going fast! Please email me at zyry0301@stcloudstate.edu or send me a message if you are interested in purchasing some.

BigDogsHunt
07-12-2006, 01:54 PM
I have dozens of authentic brand new never worn Miami Dolphin Zubaz available for any hardcore Dolphins fans who are interested. Sizes range from Medium to XL but they are going fast! Please email me at zyry0301@stcloudstate.edu or send me a message if you are interested in purchasing some.

Good Luck, hope you not sitting on a huge inventory...:D

http://www.badfads.com/pages/fashion/zubaz.html

jason8er
07-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Okay, we just had a thread where some tried to convince us all how hardcore they were over the FINS. Here's your chance to prove it. :lol:

SpurzN703
07-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Zubaz pants rock. I had a pair like 12 years ago. I'd get mauled if I had one now, but it brings back good memories :wink:

miamirick
07-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Uhhhh...wearing Zubaz doesn't make you look hardcore...it makes you look like a dork. You say they are going fast??? You must have a bunch of mullet sporting, IROC driving, 40-somethings living around you.

By the way...Are you selling any Members Only Jackets or Z-Cavaricci pants?

MikeO
07-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Okay, we just had a thread where some tried to convince us all how hardcore they were over the FINS. Here's your chance to prove it. :lol:

if you are hardcore you would already own a pair!:lol:

MikeO
07-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Uhhhh...wearing Zubaz doesn't make you look hardcore...it makes you look like a dork. You say they are going fast??? You must have a bunch of mullet sporting, IROC driving, 40-somethings living around you.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Stitches
07-12-2006, 02:08 PM

Awwww man, I want an IROC.

DirkDiggler
07-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Can you get me a muscle "T" and Italian horn and some Drakar Noir too?:sidelol:

Alex44
07-12-2006, 02:13 PM
wtf is a Zubaz

It sounds like a disney creature

BigZ67
07-12-2006, 02:27 PM
dude zubaz are amazing, i've been looking for these forever. you've got pm

NaboCane
07-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Good Luck, hope you not sitting on a huge inventory...:D

http://www.badfads.com/pages/fashion/zubaz.html

That's the wrong description; zubaz actually were oversized cotton pants - like sweats, without the perspiration aspect. They were big and cool, good for keeping da boyz at the right temp, if you know what I mean.

And they look uber-cool with an orange jersey!

BigZ67
07-13-2006, 09:40 AM
now heres a guy who knows what he is talking about.

i'll post pics once mine arrive!

TexasRaider
12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I still have a pair of those, a bit ragged, tho'. They weren't the tiger striped kind, they were more like dark aqua green with orange 'veins' running throughout. Very cool, and had a Fins logo patch sewn on.

I'd love to have another pair, in lieu of a mullet haircut or an IROC-Z.

nyjunc
12-10-2009, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJvTWmUYTII

WVDolphan
12-11-2009, 01:14 AM

:lol: Members only kicked ***.