PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for my team

CA Dolfan
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I joined a Yahoo league and I didn't have time to draft my players. I did have some ranked and was part of the autmatic draft. Does anybody have any suggestions for improving my FFL team? Any way to make trade for Ronnie Brown with what I have?

D. Culpepper
C. Chambers
Sa. Moss
(Was - WR)
K. McCardell
(SD - WR)
R. Droughns
(Cle - RB)
W. Dunn
(Atl - RB)
R. McMichael
(Mia - TE)
K. Jones
(Det - RB)
B. Roethlisberger
(Pit - QB)
K. Robinson
(Min - WR)
B. Lloyd
(Was - WR)
M. Lewis
(Jac - TE)

dominizzo
07-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Decent!! you have no proven RB!!

Boik14
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
could have been a lot worse but i think jones could rebound nicely and dunn can start..see if you can package droughns and dunn for a real ace at rb

playmaker1
07-12-2006, 09:30 PM
I like your running back situation. Droughn will pound the ball, Dunn will get alot of yards, and Jones could be a big sleeper.
I think you could look for help in your WR department. McCardell is going to have a first year starter throughing to him, I don't think he will get the catches he has before. Gates and LT will be the focal point, but Im not to sure about McCardell. I like the pick of Robinson, He will probably be the number one WR there. But thats not too much due to there QB situation.
Moss will do good, but will not have the year he had last year. Wash brought in some good WRs, so his touches will go down, but he is still a big time producer of fantasy points. That leads me to LLoyd. He will be number 3 WR behind Moss and Randle El. Don't forget about Cooley and Portis, so there are alot of other options before him. Plus Brunnel is old and is on the decline of his career, so if he goes out, they are gonna have to go with first year starter Campbell.
Just some ideas that came to mind, just my opinions. Hope they help. Good luck, it is a solid team!

playmaker1
07-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh, and who are your Defenses?

CA Dolfan
07-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I'll see what I can do about using your suggestions.

CA Dolfan
07-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh, and who are your Defenses?

THE DOLPHINS DEFENSE!!!:dolphins:

CA Dolfan
07-13-2006, 12:31 AM
You know what, I only have one defense and somehow I got two kickers. Mare and Josh Brown. I suppose I should drop a kicker and add another defense. What do you think? Here's whats available for defense:

Detroit
Dallas
Kansas City
New York, Jets
Buffalo
Arizona
Tennessee
San Diego
Green Bay
San Francisco
St. Louis
Philadelphia
Cleveland
New England
Oakland
New Orleans
Houston

playmaker1
07-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Phili has a good D. But yeah the only reason to have anothe kicker is his bye week

DolfanGermany
07-17-2006, 12:46 PM
You know what, I only have one defense and somehow I got two kickers. Mare and Josh Brown. I suppose I should drop a kicker and add another defense. What do you think? Here's whats available for defense:

Detroit
Dallas
Kansas City
New York, Jets
Buffalo
Arizona
Tennessee
San Diego
Green Bay
San Francisco
St. Louis
Philadelphia
Cleveland
New England
Oakland
New Orleans
Houston

I would take Dallas' Defense, they're gonna be fine. Moreover, their offense is strong and that will take a lot of time off the clock, which means less playing time for the D. You don't need a second kicker anyway.

Mile High Fin
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM

Detroit
Dallas
Kansas City
New York, Jets
Buffalo
Arizona
Tennessee
San Diego
Green Bay
San Francisco
St. Louis
Philadelphia
Cleveland
New England
Oakland
New Orleans
Houston

I'd say, in order of preference:
Dallas
Arizona
Philly
NE

Majpain
07-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Weak RB's in my opinion they wont get you the big points.Who was your first pick?