PDA

View Full Version : THINGs I HATE ABOUT BILLZ FAN @ DOLPHINS STADIUM

GrieseItalian
07-13-2006, 02:00 PM
1. waiting in line for 20 min while dopey bills fans count out dimes and quarter to pay for their beer.:ffic:

2. having to clean nacho cheese off my neck and dolphins jersey from some fat billz fan screaming go bills with his mouth full!:angry:

3. tailgating next to bills fans with their , rusty billz colored 1976 econoline van that spews exsaust fumes , cooking some nasty roadkill that smells like they hit it on the way to the stadium and some fat out of shape tard ,wearing a 91 Afc champions t - shirt missing everother pass while chucking the football in the parkinglot , and half of the passes end up in your potato salad.. :driveby:

4 . when the regular season ticket holder goes out of town and sells it to some fat stinky jills fan that keeps standing up every 5 sec to wave to @ other fat disgusting bills fan during plays and then has to go buy a beer or pi$$ it out every 10 mins and u happen to be sitting in a isle seat . :jt0323:

5 . waiting in line @ the bathrooms @ 1/2 time while some small ***** bills fan takes 15 mins to find his pen!s and take another 15 mins to finish. :monkeyr: :billsbite :monkeyl:

B-LO, BABY
07-13-2006, 03:07 PM
You probably also hate looking around Dolphins Stadium and realizing that the crowd is half Bills fans.

Of course, with so many Bills fans at the game, you won't have to look at empty seats (like you normally do) either.

retired opfinistic
07-13-2006, 03:42 PM
You probably also hate looking around Dolphins Stadium and realizing that the crowd is half Bills fans.

Of course, with so many Bills fans at the game, you won't have to look at empty seats (like you normally do) either.Is that what it was? I thought made a wrong turn and ended up at the special olympics.

B-LO, BABY
07-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Is that what it was? I thought made a wrong turn and ended up at the special olympics.
Don't feel bad; everyone thinks that when they get to Dolphins Stadium and see the Fins take the field.

retired opfinistic
07-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Don't feel bad; everyone thinks that when they get to Dolphins Stadium and see the Fins take the field.:tantrum: I was referring to the inbred monstrosities in the stands wearing their old Hunter--oops, I mean Jim Kelly Jerseys.

CDNPHIN
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM

Of course, with so many Bills fans at the game, you won't have to look at empty seats (like you normally do) either.

Have a good look around that DUMP in Orchard park during the Phins game,
its the one game a year that sells out!!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
07-13-2006, 04:26 PM
its the one game a year that sells out!!!:sidelol:You've been there? My condolences....:(

B-LO, BABY
07-13-2006, 04:48 PM
its the one game a year that sells out!!!:sidelol:
Buffalo sells out nearly every game. Including all eight home games last year. You're just bitter b/c Ralph Wilson Stadium is actually full on Sundays, unlike Dolphin Stadium. Seriously, look at a Bills home crowd and a Dolphins home crowd and tell me the difference. There is even a thread on the main board about how half the seats are empty for your home games.

muscle979
07-13-2006, 05:00 PM

Just like clockwork, an empty stadium jab from BLO. I guess Huizenga is using revenue from Waste Management Inc. to build the new additions to the stadium.

CDNPHIN
07-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Buffalo sells out nearly every game. Including all eight home games last year. You're just bitter b/c Ralph Wilson Stadium is actually full on Sundays, unlike Dolphin Stadium. Seriously, look at a Bills home crowd and a Dolphins home crowd and tell me the difference. There is even a thread on the main board about how half the seats are empty for your home games.

Guess there must be more than 1 thing to do in Miami,unlike buffallo. The real shame in all this is, with all thoes great attendance numbers you're still going to lose your franchise! OUCH!!!:boohoo:

B-LO, BABY
07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Guess there must be more than 1 thing to do in Miami,unlike buffallo. The real shame in all this is, with all thoes great attendance numbers you're still going to lose your franchise! OUCH!!!:boohoo:
The Bills aren't going anywhere. People from all over WNY pay to see them. Canucks like you come to Bills' games too, since you don't have a real team.

CDNPHIN
07-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Yeah yer right, MLB, NBA, NHL, oh and Ricky's home away from home the CFL. Don't worry, the NFL just has to weed out you "small market" teams with NO real history then we'll have our team! Ya never know it might just be
the Bills...

EBMisfit
07-13-2006, 05:48 PM
The Bills aren't going anywhere.On the other hand, who would really want those losers?

EBMisfit
07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
then we'll have our team! Ya never know it might just be
the Bills...If that happens, then my condolences. The city of Toronto deserves much better than that.

CDNPHIN
07-13-2006, 06:05 PM
:xii: Cheers!

Kinzua
07-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah yer right, MLB, NBA, NHL, oh and Ricky's home away from home the CFL. Don't worry, the NFL just has to weed out you "small market" teams with NO real history then we'll have our team! Ya never know it might just be
the Bills...

The high point in Jays' history happened when some guy in the Sky Dome hotel did his lady in front of the window during a nationally televised game!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The next highest point happened when the Toronto police arrested a Yankee player for braining a seagull by throwing a baseball at it. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Alex44
07-13-2006, 06:14 PM
The high point in Jays' history happened when some guy in the Sky Dome hotel did his lady in front of the window during a nationally televised game!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The next highest point happened when the Toronto police arrested a Yankee player for braining a seagull by throwing a baseball at it. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Off topic- You should post pictures of you, it might clear your name some :lol:

motormeat0170
07-13-2006, 10:48 PM
The Bills aren't going anywhere. People from all over WNY pay to see them. Canucks like you come to Bills' games too, since you don't have a real team.

And since when did Buffalo get a "real" team.....:confused:

timbalu
07-14-2006, 07:18 AM

"BLOW",we know you're delusional because you can't convince yourself that SUCKALO lost more than three games in 2005, but Dolphins stadium's capacity is approx 75,000 of which 55,000-60,000 are season ticket holders...Now if you truly believe half the crowd are SUCKALO fans, you must be under the delusion that you're Wonder Woman ..That bears just as much credibility !!! :sidelol:

Kinzua
07-14-2006, 07:31 AM
"BLOW",we know you're delusional because you can't convince yourself that SUCKALO lost more than three games in 2005, but Dolphins stadium's capacity is approx 75,000 of which 55,000-60,000 are season ticket holders...Now if you truly believe half the crowd are SUCKALO fans, you must be under the delusion that you're Wonder Woman ..That bears just as much credibility !!! :sidelol:

Yeah, but how many of that 55,000-60,000 actually show up for games? They're such "loyal" fans they sell their tickets to Bills fans -- among others -- or just don't use them.

bigbry
07-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah, but how many of that 55,000-60,000 actually show up for games? They're such "loyal" fans they sell their tickets to Bills fans -- among others -- or just don't use them.

Yeah, but...
Yeah, but...

The tickets are still purchased.
Just because the Bills fans use the "excuse" of going to a football game, (and make no mistake it IS an excuse) to get $hitty drunk, eat till they nearly explode, and then blow eachother before the game, doesnt mean all fans should act that way. If thats being "loyal" then go for it!

Are we getting thru to you yet?

BB

Mike13
07-14-2006, 04:47 PM
You know wat I love about Bills fans? the look on thier ******ed faces when we kick that ****y team's ***, last year was priceless, they just couldn't understand what was going on.

CDNPHIN
07-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Fact- The guy in the hotel room was just celebrating BACK TO BACK world series, Thats how old that story is...How about you Buffalo? Any good trophy
celebration storys? HAHAHA :sidelol: Bowling trophies don't count!!!

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 11:19 AM

Half Bills fans? Yea, okay.

Say, I wonder how those Bills fans who left the game last year to beat the traffic felt when they turned the radio on.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 11:23 AM

Miami also has a larger capacity to fill than Buffalo.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 11:35 AM
B-Lo's just throwing red herrings out there.

We could argue until we're blue in the face as to which franchise has the better fans. None of that has anything to do with the quality of the franchise whatsoever. If we fans cared heavily about what other Dolphins fans did, we'd be sheep. I'll admit there are many annoying Dolphins fans out there, and they act like we're a laughingstock franchise instead of a proud one. But so what? I'm not.

And in terms of football, when the two sides taunt, Bills fans have to reach back over a decade to pull anything out.

YES--during the Marv Levy era, they were a better team. That period however didn't last as long as Bills fans seem to think. They had brief tinges of success in the late 90s and even then, they may have been better than Miami.

But since 2000? Not even close. The Bills have been better precisely one year, and who wasn't, in 2004?

Miami has also won 7 of the last 12 head to head meetings.

B-LO, BABY
07-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Miami also has a larger capacity to fill than Buffalo.
They have less than 1500 more seats and their market is much bigger than Buffalo's.

I also wonder how many of you Miami fans turned the game off and never got to see Mularkey run that game into the ground.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 11:48 AM
They have less than 1500 more seats and their market is much bigger than Buffalo's.

I also wonder how many of you Miami fans turned the game off and never got to see Mularkey run that game into the ground.

Hey, Captain Kangaroo, I was at a bar watching the whole game, taunting pathetic lemmings wearing Bills jerseys like you who had given us grief for 3 quarters.

And despite the loss, they STILL remained indignant and whiny...sort of like you all.

I wonder how many of you idiots turned off the Oilers game early back in 1992.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 11:55 AM
the funny thing is I keep hearing about these eight sellouts at Ralph Wilson last year, but the Official attendance from 2005 shows an average attendance (not turnstile, ticketed) of only about 71,000+...which is not capacity.

For instance, the Texans opener had a "paid attendance", according to NFL.com's gamebook of 71,181. So either the game wasn't sold out, or the rest of the tickets were given away. Despite the contradictory data, Ralph Wilson holds about 74,000, so how is that a sellout?

The next gamebook shows a paid attendance of 72,032. How is that a sellout, unless the rest were merely given away?

Even the Miami game only shows a paid attendance of 72,160, which is not the capacity. What do they do, not sell all their seats?

B-LO, BABY
07-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey, Captain Kangaroo, I was at a bar watching the whole game, taunting pathetic lemmings wearing Bills jerseys like you who had given us grief for 3 quarters.

And despite the loss, they STILL remained indignant and whiny...sort of like you all.

I wonder how many of you idiots turned off the Oilers game early back in 1992.
So you basically just disproved your own point that Bills fans stopped watching after three quarters.

Face it dude, you know that Dolphins Stadium always has plenty of empty seats on gameday. Just b/c your owner or a few local businesses buys the extra tickets to prevent blackouts, doesn't mean its a true "sellout."

Watch a Bills game in Buffalo and a Fins game in Miami. It is obvious which atmosphere is more electric and who has better fans.

Deep2Evans
07-16-2006, 12:22 PM
If that happens, then my condolences. The city of Toronto deserves much better than that.

Yeah they can keep the terrorists they have there, they are much better than the Bills franchise.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 12:30 PM
So you basically just disproved your own point that Bills fans stopped watching after three quarters.

Face it dude, you know that Dolphins Stadium always has plenty of empty seats on gameday. Just b/c your owner or a few local businesses buys the extra tickets to prevent blackouts, doesn't mean its a true "sellout."

Watch a Bills game in Buffalo and a Fins game in Miami. It is obvious which atmosphere is more electric and who has better fans.

It's always been electric when I've gone to the games in Miami. Mostly because we actually win once in a while.

As far as disproving my own point, if you'd bothered to read, I was referring to fans leaving the stadium early, and I stated i watched the game in a bar.

Bar. B-a-r. Do you understand what a BAR is? Plus there were only 3 of you there. And the funny thing is it was obvious that the other Bills fans were watching the Bengals-Steelers game for most of the second half of the Bills-Fins game thinking they had wrapped it up.

B-LO, BABY
07-16-2006, 01:20 PM
It's always been electric when I've gone to the games in Miami. Mostly because we actually win once in a while.

As far as disproving my own point, if you'd bothered to read, I was referring to fans leaving the stadium early, and I stated i watched the game in a bar.

Bar. B-a-r. Do you understand what a BAR is? Plus there were only 3 of you there. And the funny thing is it was obvious that the other Bills fans were watching the Bengals-Steelers game for most of the second half of the Bills-Fins game thinking they had wrapped it up.
Whatever. The reality is, Dolphin fans left that stadium in droves after the Frerotte sack.

You still haven't addressed why there are so many empty seats in your stadium, though.

Metal Panda
07-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Whatever. The reality is, Dolphin fans left that stadium in droves after the Frerotte sack.

You still haven't addressed why there are so many empty seats in your stadium, though.

To begin, I'd wager I've been to Dolphins Stadium a lot more than you have in the last 4 years, and can assure you they're not as empty as you suggest.

Secondly, it is a non-sequitir. It has nothing to do with the quality of the franchise. It is merely you trying to divert attention from the topic at hand, namely the quality of the franchises.

If a team won a Super Bowl and had 5,000 empty seats each game, you would ignore the former and speak about the latter lengths on end.

As far as the fans leaving early at that Bills game, well, I hate fans that leave early in any game, so I don't hold them in very high regard. But the idea that Bills fans likely wouldn't have done the same is laughable. Fairweather fans exist in every franchise.

muscle979
07-16-2006, 03:11 PM
To begin, I'd wager I've been to Dolphins Stadium a lot more than you have in the last 4 years, and can assure you they're not as empty as you suggest.

Secondly, it is a non-sequitir. It has nothing to do with the quality of the franchise. It is merely you trying to divert attention from the topic at hand, namely the quality of the franchises.

If a team won a Super Bowl and had 5,000 empty seats each game, you would ignore the former and speak about the latter lengths on end.

As far as the fans leaving early at that Bills game, well, I hate fans that leave early in any game, so I don't hold them in very high regard. But the idea that Bills fans likely wouldn't have done the same is laughable. Fairweather fans exist in every franchise.

NO way! Bills fans are the greatest fans in the NFL. Miami has the worst following in football. You must not know that Huizenga funds the entire franchise out of his pocket to avoid blackouts.

Kev83
07-16-2006, 04:04 PM
At the end of the day, these guys are left chanting "in Losman we trust," with a bummed up RB who preseason claimed to be the greatest in the game.

In all damn seriousness, the Bills are one of the 5 or so worst franchises in NFL history, IMO.

Boston
07-16-2006, 04:30 PM
i hate people, who have to register on a board and piss of there members.

Quien

John Biello
07-16-2006, 09:39 PM
**** all of you i didnt leave, i taunted all your sorry ***** after the game when your mouths suddenly went quiet. all of you jills ******* had nothing to say then

Kev83
07-17-2006, 01:09 AM
i hate people, who have to register on a board and piss of there members.

Quien

Quien, the sig looks great..but please, let's not even joke around about "Nancy Kerrigan-ing" Ronnie.

timbalu
07-17-2006, 02:25 PM
What I hate are all the little short, fat,drunks in Jim Kelly jerseys (with 4 inches of gutt hanging out) thinking they're all bad a$$es just because they fart alot ! :lol:

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:37 PM
What I hate are all the little short, fat,drunks in Jim Kelly jerseys (with 4 inches of gutt hanging out) thinking they're all bad a$$es just because they fart alot ! :lol:

Naw, you just hate the Jim Kelly jerseys 'cause they remind you that Marv and Jimbo owned Shula and Danny boy!!! :sidelol:

CDNPHIN
07-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Yeah they can keep the terrorists they have there, they are much better than the Bills franchise.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

timbalu
07-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Naw, you just hate the Jim Kelly jerseys 'cause they remind you that Marv and Jimbo owned Shula and Danny boy!!! :sidelol:

Sooooo-ie correct me if the SUCKALO Bills media guide is wrong but wasn't SUCKALO 4-12 in 1986, 7-8 in 1987, 7-9 in 1994 when you had both "Jimbo" and "Marv" on the team. That's three seasons below .500. And, after "Jimbo" had three losing seasons and four losses in the S.B. decided his 10 year career with SUCKALO was 10 years too long and threw in the towel. Big Bad Marv had another losing season: 6-10 in 1997. That's not so bad !! That's only four of your losing seasons out of SIXTEEN. Worst in the division, and one of the worst records in the entire league .:sidelol:

B-LO, BABY
07-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Sooooo-ie correct me if the SUCKALO Bills media guide is wrong but wasn't SUCKALO 4-12 in 1986, 7-8 in 1987, 7-9 in 1994 when you had both "Jimbo" and "Marv" on the team. That's three seasons below .500. And, after "Jimbo" had three losing seasons and four losses in the S.B. decided his 10 year career with SUCKALO was 10 years too long and threw in the towel. Big Bad Marv had another losing season: 6-10 in 1997. That's not so bad !! That's only four of your losing seasons out of SIXTEEN. Worst in the division, and one of the worst records in the entire league .:sidelol:
Kelly was 15-8 against Marino.

Levy was 17-4 against Shula.

Kinzua
07-18-2006, 02:43 PM

Trailer Trash Timbits, this is how it really was:

Levy, Kelly, Shula, Marino were in Buffalo and Miami between 1986 and 1996 (although Levy was only the interim coach in '86 with a record of 2-5). During that span, Buffalo won 6 divisional championships and 2 wild cards. Miami won the division twice for 8 playoff appearances in 11 seasons. Miami won the AFCE twice and had 2 wild cards for a grand total of 4 playoff appearances in 11 seasons.

Can you do math, Trailer Trash Timbits? The Bills missed the playoffs 3 times in Levy-Kelly while the Carp missed the playoffs 7 times under Shula-Marino during that same period.

Miami never beat Buffalo in the playoffs between 1986 and 1996. Look it up on NFL.com, you Carp-loving homer. Levy and Kelly OWNED Shula and Marino, lock, stock, and Gatoraide barrel!

:0wned: :0wned: :0wned:

muscle979
07-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Kelly was 15-8 against Marino.

Levy was 17-4 against Shula.

Buffalo had a very good team put together for those seasons. Individually though everybody who knows a thing about football knows that Marino > Kelly and Shula > Levy.
Nobody outside of Buffalo has ever even suggested that's not the truth. Thurman Thomas deserves all of the credit for those wins. I saw pretty much all of those games. Thurman was the one that always killed us, not Jim Kelly.

Kinzua
07-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Buffalo had a very good team put together for those seasons. Individually though everybody who knows a thing about football knows that Marino > Kelly and Shula > Levy.
Nobody outside of Buffalo has ever even suggested that's not the truth. Thurman Thomas deserves all of the credit for those wins. I saw pretty much all of those games. Thurman was the one that always killed us, not Jim Kelly.

I'm not going to argue that individually the Miami duo was better than the Buffalo duo, but the fact is that football is a team sport, so sometimes, when things come together right, the team is better than the sum of its individual parts -- and that really has to happen on both sides of the ball for a team to seriously contend for the SB. For the Fins, that happened back in the early 1970s when they dominated the AFC for a while and the AFCE for longer, but by the time Marino appeared, the Fins' star was already fading. They've never been nearly as good as they were in the 1970s because they have never quite put all the pieces together at the same time since then.

In the early-mid 1990s, the Bills did manage to put together all the pieces, and that's why they dominated the AFC. It's not an easy feat to do, and free agency and the salary cap have made it harder.

Incidentally, Indy-NE looks to be very similar to Buffalo-Miami. Polian and Dungy have built a regular-season juggernaut in Indy, but they've yet to smell the Super Bowl while Pioli and Belichick have truly created a post-salary cap dynasty in NE. Individually, Indy probably has better talent. As a group, it's darn hard to argue that NE is a better team.

CDNPHIN
07-18-2006, 04:57 PM
[quote=Kinzua]Trailer Trash Timbits, this is how it really was:
:shakeno:

Never,never use Timbits in an argument. What did they ever do to you? And don't compare Buffalo to one of the NFL's most successful franchise's...Looking forward to ANOTHER Bills losing season!!!

muscle979
07-19-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm not going to argue that individually the Miami duo was better than the Buffalo duo, but the fact is that football is a team sport, so sometimes, when things come together right, the team is better than the sum of its individual parts -- and that really has to happen on both sides of the ball for a team to seriously contend for the SB. For the Fins, that happened back in the early 1970s when they dominated the AFC for a while and the AFCE for longer, but by the time Marino appeared, the Fins' star was already fading. They've never been nearly as good as they were in the 1970s because they have never quite put all the pieces together at the same time since then.

In the early-mid 1990s, the Bills did manage to put together all the pieces, and that's why they dominated the AFC. It's not an easy feat to do, and free agency and the salary cap have made it harder.

Incidentally, Indy-NE looks to be very similar to Buffalo-Miami. Polian and Dungy have built a regular-season juggernaut in Indy, but they've yet to smell the Super Bowl while Pioli and Belichick have truly created a post-salary cap dynasty in NE. Individually, Indy probably has better talent. As a group, it's darn hard to argue that NE is a better team.

Miami was strong into the mid-80s. The Bills had talent but I think the biggest key to their success was their innovative no huddle offense. That and Thurman's running was just usually too much. Miami never really had better talent except at the QB position.

Kinzua
07-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Trailer Trash Timbits, this is how it really was:

Never,never use Timbits in an argument. What did they ever do to you? And don't compare Buffalo to one of the NFL's most successful franchise's...Looking forward to ANOTHER Bills losing season!!!

Okay, okay. Mea culpa. I shouldn't have insulted Ontario's unofficial provincial food by linking it to Trailer Trash Timmy. :lol:

07-19-2006, 09:20 AM
[quote=Kinzua]Trailer Trash Timbits, this is how it really was:

The Bills are the greatest franchise in the history of sports..........

retired opfinistic
07-19-2006, 09:24 AM
[quote=CDNPHIN]

"One of the most successful franchises?"........Not one of the most, but successful none the less. The Dolphins have always been competitive but 1972 or 74 (whatever year they last won) was a long long time ago.
The Bills however are the greatest franchise in the history of sports.:lol: I almost shot coffee out of my nose when I read that nonsense

07-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I know I know lol...........I just wanted to see what kind of responses there would be.

like2god
07-19-2006, 10:29 AM
The Bills are the greatest franchise in the history of sports..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/%5BTNT_FRAGBOY%5D---/3D%20Animated%20GIFs/guy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_hg_clr.gif

muscle979
07-19-2006, 11:54 AM
[quote=CDNPHIN]

:lol:

CDNPHIN
07-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Buffalo sports radio said today, That owner Ralph Wilson(senile) is VERY concerned about late season ticket sales this year! Think he knows that when the weather gets cold, and the Bills "still" don't have a win, that no one's coming to Ochard Park unless the PHINS are there....
:dolphins:

B-LO, BABY
07-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Buffalo sports radio said today, That owner Ralph Wilson(senile) is VERY concerned about late season ticket sales this year! Think he knows that when the weather gets cold, and the Bills "still" don't have a win, that no one's coming to Ochard Park unless the PHINS are there....

http://www.wkbw.com/sports.aspx?type=sn&NStoryID=13463

I think that they'll be fine, considering that they've almost sold out every game.

Kinzua
07-19-2006, 10:28 PM

Listening to Buffalo sports radio? :lol: A Canuck from sandfly country pretending to be a big city boy!!! :D Now I know why you hate the Bills!

Metal Panda
07-19-2006, 10:42 PM

:sidelol:

CDNPHIN
07-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Listening to Buffalo sports radio? :lol: A Canuck from sandfly country pretending to be a big city boy!!! :D Now I know why you hate the Bills!

Since all we've heard here in T.O over the last couple of days is how Ricky is a bust, and Mike Peca is joining the Leafs.It's a good laugh to here our good friends across the bridge cry in thier beer about the Bills sucking and all the good saber players leaving...seriously it is Funny:sidelol:

muscle979
07-20-2006, 09:41 AM

Uh oh, if they don 't sell every ticket BLO won't have any smack left.