PDA

View Full Version : What A Great NCAA Championship Game

Muck
04-07-2003, 11:37 PM
I just got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out. And man did this game take my mind off it.

Excellent game. I was rooting for the underdog Orangemen. One of the best Finals ever.

Congrats to both teams on a great game and a great season.

LeftCoastPhin
04-08-2003, 11:15 AM
I was rooting for KU, but was happy for Jim Boheim. I've always liked him and the Orange. I was one of the few who gave them a chance. They beat OU and Texas for cryin out loud, give them some respect ESPN! LOL, NOBODY over there in Bristol gave the Orange a chance. :rolleyes:

dolphan39
04-08-2003, 02:17 PM
I had the Orange to lose to Kentucky in my pool...I was a good game, but certainly not the prettiest, more like an old time Heat-Knick game from a scoring perspective

iceblizzard69
04-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
I had the Orange to lose to Kentucky in my pool...I was a good game, but certainly not the prettiest, more like an old time Heat-Knick game from a scoring perspective

I had the same exact final, Kentucky/Syracuse, with Kentucky winning. I thought Syracuse would have an easy road to the final four because of those games in Albany, and I also had Maryland in the final four, so that wasn't a hard pick.

I was rooting for Kansas last night though. :( I really wanted Collison and Hinrich to leave Kansas with titles, they stayed in school for all four years although they could have left early for millions in the NBA.