PDA

View Full Version : Jason Allen Hi-lite Reel!

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Here's a "hi-lite" reel of the Fins' first round draft choice, Jason Allen. :lol: Enjoy, Finlanders. :sidelol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U0f8e8cscO8&search=jason%20allen

FinaticalOne
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Here's a "hi-lite" reel of the Fins' first round draft choice, Jason Allen. :lol: Enjoy, Finlanders. :sidelol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U0f8e8cscO8&search=jason%20allen

Yeah, that Ronnie Brown sure can tout the rock. This only shows what your defense will be fearing for the next decade. :lol:

Give it up, this link has been re-visited over and over again; but I love the fact you care to find everything you can on the Fins, it shows how much you worry about us.

I've watched Jason Allen play, and he can flat out tackle. Just because someone who obviously dislikes Allen and decides to make a "hi-lite" reel of four plays; doesn't reveal the true player he is. Of course a Bills fan wouldn't know, since they are the least knowledgable fans a person could ever meet.

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 09:31 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U0f8e8cscO8&search=jason%20allenDid you just discover the internet or something? They've had this up for the past 3 months at least. Welcome to last year.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Aw, you Finlanders sure a bit defensive all of a sudden ... lighten up!!!

You Finlanders like to have fun at the expense of other AFCE teams and their fans, but you can't take a joke on yourselves or your precious team!!!

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Silverphin
07-17-2006, 09:51 AM

You Finlanders like to have fun at the expense of other AFCE teams and their fans, but you can't take a joke on yourselves or your precious team!!!

Not so much defensive, but we seen this **** so many times that whatever amount hilarity there was, if any, is gone. Besides, if that video means Jason Allen isn't any, then Champ Bailey must really suck.

Kdawg954
07-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Man I'm sure glad we got both of them guys.

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 10:56 AM

Congratulations on that 5-11 season.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Congratulations on that 5-11 season.

What, you aren't impressed with your boy Jason???

Anyways, just for you ... this is priceless. :sidelol:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805

cnc66
07-17-2006, 11:30 AM

man, nice Ronnie Brown highlight reel...thanks KZ....

TotoreMexico
07-17-2006, 11:32 AM
:evil: Sweet! Ronnie is a beast

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 01:02 PM

Listen carpet muncher, it's called a mismatch! FS are not supposed to be able to tackle a 230 lb RB at full speed. Your boy Whitner is much smaller than Jason Allen. Just imagine what Ronnie Brown is gonna do to him!

Eat sh*t.

B-LO, BABY
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Listen carpet muncher, it's called a mismatch! FS are not supposed to be able to tackle a 230 lb RB at full speed.

What? An important part of being a safety is providing run support.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Listen carpet muncher, it's called a mismatch! FS are not supposed to be able to tackle a 230 lb RB at full speed. Your boy Whitner is much smaller than Jason Allen. Just imagine what Ronnie Brown is gonna do to him!

Eat sh*t.

I'm impressed!!! The quote below is for you. You like to laugh at other teams but you sure get huffy when somebody pokes fun at your team. :buttkick:

If you can't take some ribbing, Trackspit, go play on the main board where the mods will protect you from having to read anything critical of the Finsies! In the Depths, the Fins are just as big targets as the Bills, Jests, or Patsies. :yes:

Say "bye now" and don't let the door hit you in the brain on your way out!!! :lol:

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 01:21 PM
What? An important part of being a safety is providing run support.With the key word there being "support". Which means not being expected to do it all every play.

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Aw, you Finlanders sure a bit defensive all of a sudden ... lighten up!!!It's not a matter of us being defensive, it's a problem of you being your usual stupid self.

B-LO, BABY
07-17-2006, 01:26 PM
With the key word there being "support". Which means not being expected to do it all every play.
But expected to make the occasional open-field tackle without getting completely steamrolled.

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 01:33 PM
But expected to make the occasional open-field tackle without getting completely steamrolled.Head-on and giving up 25 or so pounds to a running back going full-steam? Every time? Really, if you want to delude yourself that Whitner would have made that tackle, go right ahead.

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
What? An important part of being a safety is providing run support.

And a power style RB is supposed to truck DB's. It happens.

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm impressed!!! The quote below is for you. You like to laugh at other teams but you sure get huffy when somebody pokes fun at your team. :buttkick:

If you can't take some ribbing, Trackspit, go play on the main board where the mods will protect you from having to read anything critical of the Finsies! In the Depths, the Fins are just as big targets as the Bills, Jests, or Patsies. :yes:

Say "bye now" and don't let the door hit you in the brain on your way out!!! :lol:

You're such an idiot. The Jets draft blunders are spread out over a span of 20 years! This is one pick, a pick that still cannot be justified as a bad pick until a couple of years from now.

Again. Have fun with another 5-11 season!:lol:

The Confessor
07-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Kinzewer, and Blo-boy (Mrs Kinzewer) thanks for the Ronnie Brown highlight. You really are thoughtful, usually when a couple gets married all the presents are in-going, but you two are obviously so happy in marriage that you felt compelled to share back with us...Thank you once again, cant get enough of that Ronnie Brown

Oh and heres a present right back atcha...

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3380&d=1152893095

Kinzewer, you are quite a Bride, and BLo-boy, looks like you even brushed your teeth for the occasion...or is that tooth

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149120

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 01:55 PM
You're such an idiot. The Jets draft blunders are spread out over a span of 20 years! This is one pick, a pick that still cannot be justified as a bad pick until a couple of years from now.

Again. Have fun with another 5-11 season!:lol:

I'm not the idiot here. You (not just you alone, but numerous other Finlanders) come to the Depths specifically to make fun of other AFCE teams, but get all upset when fans of other AFCE teams make fun of the Fins.

Ever hear the saying "if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch?" Well, if you can't take getting sh!t upon, go back to the main board where you're safe, sweetpea! :D

cnc66
07-17-2006, 02:04 PM
hahahaha ruff ruff.... did you see how Brown finished the goal line run with his fore arm? I'll bet Allen can STILL taste that one. The good news he didn't side step and arm tackle like Madison does, the bad news is I think Brown was head hunting anyway.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Kinzewer, and Blo-boy (Mrs Kinzewer) thanks for the Ronnie Brown highlight. You really are thoughtful, usually when a couple gets married all the presents are in-going, but you two are obviously so happy in marriage that you felt compelled to share back with us...Thank you once again, cant get enough of that Ronnie Brown

Oh and heres a present right back atcha...

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3380&d=1152893095

Kinzewer, you are quite a Bride, and BLo-boy, looks like you even brushed your teeth for the occasion...or is that tooth

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149120

Actually, I think that was Opie and his twin sister. If I was getting married again, I surely wouldn't invite any Finfans because none of my friends or relations would show up, so there's no way that Opie could have any pix of me -- and Mr Kinzua II who doesn't exist anyways since I'm not tying any knots in the foreseeable future. :lol:

We did invite one (ie FinFan) over once for Thanksgiving Dinner, but he left early after one of my brothers made a remark about how the upcoming Bills-Fins game in the Ralph (then known as Rich Stadium) would be like "shooting Carp in a Barrel"!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm not the idiot here. You (not just you alone, but numerous other Finlanders) come to the Depths specifically to make fun of other AFCE teams, but get all upset when fans of other AFCE teams make fun of the Fins.

Ever hear the saying "if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch?" Well, if you can't take getting sh!t upon, go back to the main board where you're safe, sweetpea! :D

Listen b*tch, I've been in the depths way more than you have. The reason the depths was created was for clowns and trolls like yourself coming over here starting up trouble.

Secondly, if coming to the depths just to make of fun of other AFCE is so wrong, then why are you here too? Why don't you go back to Billzone or whatever the f*ck it's called, and talk football with the rest of your white trash family.

I bet you're a fat girl aren't ya.

The Confessor
07-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Actually, I think that was Opie and his twin sister. If I was getting married again, I surely wouldn't invite any Finfans because none of my friends or relations would show up, so there's no way that Opie could have any pix of me -- and Mr Kinzua II who doesn't exist anyways since I'm not tying any knots in the foreseeable future. :lol:

We did invite one (ie FinFan) over once for Thanksgiving Dinner, but he left early after one of my brothers made a remark about how the upcoming Bills-Fins game in the Ralph (then known as Rich Stadium) would be like "shooting Carp in a Barrel"!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Oh no, I am quite sure it is you. No doubt about it.. That hallmark type smile gives you away..

timbalu
07-17-2006, 02:15 PM

DOG ? Kin-sooo-ie are you a dog ? a female dog ? Don't care about your ANAL-ysis of our players . Don't care about your statement about there being alot of SUCKALO fans in our stands . Don't even care about TAKY-O asking for "more heat".. last time he did that in Miami, SUCKALO wound up on the losing end , and that was a night game . This one is going to have plenty of HEAT !!! SUCKALO will get more heat than these little girls can handle, and please, take a good look at the SUCKALO fans in the stands and if you can count one red jersey in a sea of TWENTY aqua and orange jerseys, then you'll probably get a visit from Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth faerie on the same day because your chances of that happening are just about equal .
Now, make sure the television set in the barn is working and don't turn it off at half-time. This should be a real humbling experience for you !! :boohoo:

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Ever hear the saying "if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch?" We don't have any problem with the big dogs. Unfortunately, little pups like you haven't yet been housebroken and like to widdle on the carpet.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Listen b*tch, I've been in the depths way more than you have. The reason the depths was created was for clowns and trolls like yourself coming over here starting up trouble.

Secondly, if coming to the depths just to make of fun of other AFCE is so wrong, then why are you here too? Why don't you go back to Billzone or whatever the f*ck it's called, and talk football with the rest of your white trash family.

I bet you're a fat girl aren't ya.

I didn't say it was wrong. I said you don't like it much when the tables are turned and the Fins get dissed.

BTW, I can always tell when little boys have nothing to say because they start calling women "b*tches". You might intimidate your wife or girlfriend (if you have either) with your "tough-guy" pose, but not me.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh no, I am quite sure it is you. No doubt about it.. That hallmark type smile gives you away..

Well, you'd be wrong. :lol:

Now, I do think that "groom" is Opie, though, since he supplied the pics. :lol:

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:48 PM
DOG ? Kin-sooo-ie are you a dog ? a female dog ? Don't care about your ANAL-ysis of our players . Don't care about your statement about there being alot of SUCKALO fans in our stands . Don't even care about TAKY-O asking for "more heat".. last time he did that in Miami, SUCKALO wound up on the losing end , and that was a night game . This one is going to have plenty of HEAT !!! SUCKALO will get more heat than these little girls can handle, and please, take a good look at the SUCKALO fans in the stands and if you can count one red jersey in a sea of TWENTY aqua and orange jerseys, then you'll probably get a visit from Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth faerie on the same day because your chances of that happening are just about equal .
Now, make sure the television set in the barn is working and don't turn it off at half-time. This should be a real humbling experience for you !! :boohoo:

Timbits, you Miami fans are always close to out numbered whenever you play a New York team!!!

As for a "real humbling experience", the Finsies' starting guard is likely to be my favorite Miami Dolphin, Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson!!! Best make sure Cleo Lemon is prepped 'cause FBTPA pass blocks so well!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:50 PM
We don't have any problem with the big dogs. Unfortunately, little pups like you haven't yet been housebroken and like to widdle on the carpet.

Who's this "we"? You and Trackspit?

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 03:51 PM
I didn't say it was wrong. I said you don't like it much when the tables are turned and the Fins get dissed.Sounds like someone hurted da po' lil' Kidszoo's fee-wings and now she/he/it wants ta get revenge.

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Who's this "we"? You and Trackspit?Myself and anyone else who's thoroughly owned you... like about 100% of the non-troll Depths posters.

Kinzua
07-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Myself and anyone else who's thoroughly owned you... like about 100% of the non-troll Depths posters.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 04:21 PM
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:Ok, who is this really? Because everyone here should know that the real Kidszoo would have posted something entirely unfunny and appended a half-dozen or more :sidelol: smilies to it.

Trackstar
07-17-2006, 04:41 PM
I didn't say it was wrong. I said you don't like it much when the tables are turned and the Fins get dissed.

BTW, I can always tell when little boys have nothing to say because they start calling women "b*tches". You might intimidate your wife or girlfriend (if you have either) with your "tough-guy" pose, but not me.

Only in the depths. Hey you don't know me. In real life I have never called a women a b*tch. Here I could care less If I hurt someone's feelings. I don't care about being politically correct or even have an ounce of class in here. Like YOU said, "if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch". In a fight, the nice guy will always lose. I had to learn that the hard way. Ever since, no holds barred what so ever. Get tough or get out.

Let's get back on topic. Jason Allen got trucked by a 230 pound RB. Something that is going to happen to every safety at some point and time. I'd like to point out your 1st round draft pick is significantly smaller than Allen and will have more trouble against NFL RB's than Allen.

TotoreMexico
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Ok, who is this really? Because everyone here should know that the real Kidszoo would have posted something entirely unfunny and appended a half-dozen or more :sidelol: smilies to it.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson!!!

Once again it seems like thats all you got(Or you can make fun of hurricane victims, you seem to get your jollies off of that too). Have you ever heard that good coaching can improve players? Of course not after all the last good coach you had is now your senile GM. And it seems like the Bills O line is still in bad shape, good luck with that.

Thanks for the Ronnie Vid, a nice little reminder of what he can do, its not like we dont know, he dislocated Champ's shoulder, broke about 7 tackles in that horrible loss, knocked the hell out of 2 Chiefs Defenders, and he hurdled one of your own in the comeback last year. Whats his face is lucky Ronnie didn't just plow his *** over well either way he would have scored and you would have still lost. As for Allen, every player has a bad game.(you guys had what 11 or 12 bad games last year?) He'll be a stud for us, Whitner might be for you as well, speaking of which he is smaller than Allen. So it shouldn't be a problem for Ronnie to knock his *** out.

EBMisfit
07-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Reasons why this thread is stupid and pointless (and so much like Kidszoo):
someone posted a link to either this or a very similiar video several months ago, making this thread old and unoriginal (at least twice over, since at least one person who reposted the video [see Video: How good is Jason Allen? (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=140166&highlight=allen)] decided to "change [the post] to something completely different" rather than take the chance that the "thread [would] go to merge waste- and that was a little over two and a half months ago
it's a tackle that few, if any, DBs (including Witner) could have made. For that matter, most LBs would have found making that tackle nearly impossible
since Kidszoo doesn't have the intelligence to recognize these two facts, she/he/it finds it easier to whinge about how 'Phin fans are supposedly getting defensive instead of realizing that we're just pointing out her/his/its intellectual shortcomings.

Aqua4Ever04
07-18-2006, 03:28 AM

HAHA! You're so moronic! That is our running back you realize. You are just showing us how big of a beast Ronnie is. LOL! That would be like one of us going over to billzone and showing you a tape of McGahee running someone over and making fun of you for it! :sidelol:

timbalu
07-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Timbits, you Miami fans are always close to out numbered whenever you play a New York team!!!

As for a "real humbling experience", the Finsies' starting guard is likely to be my favorite Miami Dolphin, Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson!!! Best make sure Cleo Lemon is prepped 'cause FBTPA pass blocks so well!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

No excuses, Soooo-ie. SUCKALO will continue to do what they do best in Miami : LOSE. And, I'm sure we'll hear less and less of you, just like we did last year when you found out SUCKALO really SUCKED, and they SUCK again this year. A-DID-IOS, Soooooo-ie! You'll be gone by Sept 18th!:sidelol: (one will do for you, although you probably need at least TWO chairs for that backside of yours)

retired opfinistic
07-18-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm calling the ASPCA, Kinzua's beatin on that dead horse again.

I wonder about her opinion on Bennie Anderson....

Kinzua
07-18-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm calling the ASPCA, Kinzua's beatin on that dead horse again.

I wonder about her opinion on Bennie Anderson....

OMG!!! A Finlander with a sense of humor!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

EBMisfit
07-18-2006, 10:03 AM
OMG!!! A Finlander with a sense of humor!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:He's not the only one... I'm sure I'm not the only one who laughs at your constant self-humiliation.

Trackstar
07-18-2006, 02:47 PM
OMG!!! A Finlander with a sense of humor!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Kinzua, where has your girlfriend Justasportsfan been hiding? Did you get hungry and eat her?

miaD5499
07-18-2006, 07:46 PM
:evil: Sweet! Ronnie is a beast

exactly ronnie did the same thing to the bills last season and if you go on youtube you can find videos on it your self

TotoreMexico
07-18-2006, 09:01 PM
He's not the only one... I'm sure I'm not the only one who laughs at your constant self-humiliation.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
07-20-2006, 10:01 AM

Is someone back pedaling since she didn't know that was Ronnie Brown hitting him? :lol: :lol:

Trackstar
07-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Is someone back pedaling since she didn't know that was Ronnie Brown hitting him? :lol: :lol:

Yup. Typical Bills fan.

DolfanGermany
07-20-2006, 10:56 AM

Eat sh*t.

You heard it hear first!:yes: