PDA

View Full Version : Steelers back-up QB

denn34
07-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Here he is arriving for tc,wants to be just like Big Ben

Kinzua
07-19-2006, 11:52 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I dare you to post this on the Steelers' site!!!

Notice, though, that he's wearing a helmet!!!

Mbs3009
07-19-2006, 11:56 AM
That was great! My co-workers are Squeeler fans. I'll be sending them this pic.

Mike13
07-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Its not working for me.

Mbs3009
07-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Its not working for me.

I had to open and close it a few times too. It's well worth the trouble.

TotoreMexico
07-19-2006, 10:57 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

Perfect23
07-19-2006, 11:11 PM
:lol:

FinFrenzy
07-20-2006, 09:43 AM
:sidelol: thanks for the laugh...

B-LO, BABY
07-20-2006, 11:55 AM
He's still better than Joey Harrington.

cnc66
07-20-2006, 12:03 PM

ZING ! hahahahaha...... one for you!

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 12:43 PM
He's still better than Joey Harrington.**ahem**
JP Losman **ahem**

spydertl79
07-20-2006, 09:00 PM
And Harrington is still better then any QB on your pathetic team!

TotoreMexico
07-20-2006, 09:33 PM

That's right

denn34
07-21-2006, 05:48 AM
at what?:rolleyes2 flying off motorcycles!:tongue:

B-LO, BABY
07-21-2006, 01:03 PM
No.

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 01:17 PM

I think not.

Harrington had four years of starting to prove he could be an NFL QB, and he failed miserably. He couldn't master the WCO. He alienated his teammates. He whined to the press about how all the things that went wrong in Detroit weren't his fault. :boohoo:

Now, there's a lot of scuttlebutt on the web -- and it may just be fantasizing -- that Jon Kitna's gonna have a banner year in Detroit because he'll be able to utilize the talent that Joey H couldn't. :lol:

Of course, the sad thing is that Joey might be better than Gimpy Fumblina!:sidelol:

cnc66
07-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I think not.

Harrington had four years of starting to prove he could be an NFL QB, and he failed miserably. He couldn't master the WCO. He alienated his teammates. He whined to the press about how all the things that went wrong in Detroit weren't his fault. :boohoo:

Now, there's a lot of scuttlebutt on the web -- and it may just be fantasizing -- that Jon Kitna's gonna have a banner year in Detroit because he'll be able to utilize the talent that Joey H couldn't. :lol:

Of course, the sad thing is that Joey might be better than Gimpy Fumblina!:sidelol:

pfft which one of your QB's has shown he can start and win? how long before you have a meltdown over it? you live in a glass house and throw stones at ours....

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 01:45 PM
pfft which one of your QB's has shown he can start and win? how long before you have a meltdown over it? you live in a glass house and throw stones at ours....

None of the Bills' QBs has had the opportunity that Harrington had in Detroit. I expect that Losman or possibly Nall will win the starting job unless Holcomb is way, way ahead of them in TC, and that whoever wins the starting job will prove to be a more than competent NFL QB. Losman's biggest problem last year was that he couldn't read defenses; he was simply too inexperienced. He was also put in a spot that almost guaranteed that he'd fail, and yet he improved during his second run as a starter after Holcomb went down (thanks to one of FBTPA's "look out!" blocks).

cnc66
07-21-2006, 01:51 PM
None of the Bills' QBs has had the opportunity that Harrington had in Detroit. I expect that Losman or possibly Nall will win the starting job unless Holcomb is way, way ahead of them in TC, and that whoever wins the starting job will prove to be a more than competent NFL QB. Losman's biggest problem last year was that he couldn't read defenses; he was simply too inexperienced. He was also put in a spot that almost guaranteed that he'd fail, and yet he improved during his second run as a starter after Holcomb went down (thanks to one of FBTPA's "look out!" blocks).

I was watching "the Mummy" yesterday and when Rick grabs him up and say's "well, if it isn't my little buddy bennie"..i thought of you and laughed my fanny off.. on JP..despite me taking shots at you and him, I think given the proper circumstances, ie, if he is set up to succeed, i think you will be ok. Holcome, IMO, is just going to prolong the process.

like2god
07-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I think not.

:rolleyes2 :shakeno:

ANSWER MY POSTS OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A KNOW-NOTHING PIECE OF SH*T

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32