PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Join my soccer sim

Prime Time
04-08-2003, 07:01 PM
IIf so leave your email address and SN (incase you do not have AOL)

Argentina,USA,Peru,England,Nigeria,Brazil,Mexico,Ireland,Czech Republic,Germany,South Korea,Holland,France,Russia,Turkey,Spain,Italy

TAKEN

Prime Time
04-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Up to 3 teams allowed per person...if you JOIN be active!

Migs182005
04-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Not interested, but since your the only person I know on this board that likes soccer, I want to ask you. Did you see the Real Madrid vs. Manchester game on Tuesday?

What a game, my Madrid kicked thier butts.

Figo's goal was amazing, and Raul was a beast with 2 goals.

iceblizzard69
04-09-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Migs182005
Not interested, but since your the only person I know on this board that likes soccer, I want to ask you. Did you see the Real Madrid vs. Manchester game on Tuesday?

What a game, my Madrid kicked thier butts.

Figo's goal was amazing, and Raul was a beast with 2 goals.

I know I didn't see it, but I am happy that Man U lost.:)

Prime Time
04-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Well all positiions are full now but yes I did see it.

It was a great game to watch...I always compare Figo and Raul for some odd reason and this game was great for both of them.

wayner
04-13-2003, 12:31 PM
tottenham hotspurs is my team

come on you spurs which uk do you all follow

wayner

uk

iceblizzard69
04-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by wayner
tottenham hotspurs is my team

come on you spurs which uk do you all follow

wayner

uk

I like Blackburn. I think Spurs play Blackburn for the season finale this year. Should be a good game with Americans being the keepers on both sides, and it could be for a spot in Europe next year. :)

wayner
04-13-2003, 04:04 PM
i dont think spurs or blackburn will be playing in europe next season unless they go on holiday or vacation to you americans(lol)

you after any soccer gear maybe we could trade some soccer stuff for some dolphins stuff???

wayner

iceblizzard69
04-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by wayner
i dont think spurs or blackburn will be playing in europe next season unless they go on holiday or vacation to you americans(lol)

you after any soccer gear maybe we could trde some stuff???

wayner

I am not really after any soccer stuff at this moment. Manchester United is doing a four city tour of America this summer, I got tickets to see them in New York in August, they will be playing Juventus here (Go Juventus!)

If this tour is successful, we could see more European teams making their own tours of the USA. Man U has a different opponent in each game, one is Juventus, one is Celtic, one is Barcelona, and one is some other team.