PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

Trackstar
07-19-2006, 10:42 AM
What the hell happened to this place? Last summer this place got way more traffic. It used to be brutal in here, people talking trash 24/7.

It's amazing what happens to this place when the Bills (5-11) and Jets(4-12) have a bad season. :lol:

like2god
07-19-2006, 11:38 AM
:confused2

I blame opfinistic.... j/k bro :wink:

Where have the trolls gone??? Well, I guess the bandwagon isn't as fun when your team sucks monkey balls and will continue to do so for many years to come. :lol:

EBMisfit
07-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Where have the trolls gone?Add an "all" after "have" and it sounds like a bad spoof of a folk song...

Where have all the trolls gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the trolls gone?
Long time ago.
Fell off the bandwagon every one....

like2god
07-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Fell off the bandwagon every one....

Right onto their empty little heads.

Or did you mean "fell off the wagon every one"?

Through the eyes of a Jills fan
http://www.szymczuk.co.uk/funnies/images/drunk.jpg

TotoreMexico
07-19-2006, 10:58 PM
What the hell happened to this place? Last summer this place got way more traffic. It used to be brutal in here, people talking trash 24/7.

It's amazing what happens to this place when the Bills (5-11) and Jets(4-12) have a bad season. :lol:

:sidelol:

cnc66
07-19-2006, 11:20 PM

the know...they sense in a primal way that fun as they know it is about to end... you can smell their fear...they are ripe with it.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 01:35 AM
the know...they sense in a primal way that fun as they know it is about to end... you can smell their fear...they are ripe with it.Then again, bathing and a little bit of deodorant would help ameliorate some of their "ripeness" as well.

Trackstar
07-20-2006, 07:41 AM
the know...they sense in a primal way that fun as they know it is about to end... you can smell their fear...they are ripe with it.

As well as their bull sh*t. :lol:

ganooch
07-20-2006, 08:50 AM
wait till the season starts then it will heat up.

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 12:02 PM
:confused2

I blame opfinistic.... j/k bro :wink:

Where have the trolls gone??? Well, I guess the bandwagon isn't as fun when your team sucks monkey balls and will continue to do so for many years to come. :lol:

.:fire: :lol: I blamed you

like2god
07-20-2006, 12:10 PM
:fire: :lol: I blamed you

I think we will be seeing more trolls than ever now, I just left a nice invitation over on Billszone.com. :wink:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1564881#post1564881post1564881

:lol:

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 12:34 PM
I think we will be seeing more trolls than ever now, I just left a nice invitation over on Billszone.com. :wink:

.Yar!

Did you use small words?

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I think we will be seeing more trolls than ever now, I just left a nice invitation over on Billszone.com. Since they have a hard time coping with words, I figured a few illustrations (some figurative*) as to what they might expect here, seeing how past trolls have so thoroughly humiliated themselves, might be useful (Patsy, Jests, and other assorted trolls can feel free to substitute their team's name in place of the Jills):

Jills fans--->:grouplaug<---Dolphins fans

Dolphins fans--->:whip2:<----Jills fans*

Jills fans---->:spank:<----Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:buttkick:<----Dolphins fans

Dolphins fans--->:fins:<---Jills fans

Jills fans--->:rickybrow<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:ko:<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:chair:<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:samurai:<---Dolphins fans*

And as an added bonus, a handy-dandy emoticon to help them recognize Levy: :wheels: (although that could just as well be Jauron).

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Since they have a hard time coping with words, I figured a few illustrations (some figurative*) as to what they might expect here, seeing how past trolls have so thoroughly humiliated themselves, might be useful (Patsy, Jests, and other assorted trolls can feel free to substitute their team's name in place of the Jills):

Jills fans--->:grouplaug<---Dolphins fans

Dolphins fans--->:whip2:<----Jills fans*

Jills fans---->:spank:<----Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:buttkick:<----Dolphins fans

Dolphins fans--->:fins:<---Jills fans

Jills fans--->:rickybrow<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:ko:<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:chair:<---Dolphins fans*

Jills fans--->:samurai:<---Dolphins fans*

And as an added bonus, a handy-dandy emoticon to help them recognize Levy: :wheels: (although that could just as well be Jauron).

Retitle: Jills fan Ownage for Dummies

like2god
07-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Yar!

Did you use small words?

No, I used big words because I know that they would be confused no matter what. Why dumb down my response if it doesn't matter anyway?

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 12:47 PM
No, I used big words because I know that they would be confused no matter what. Why dumb down my response if it doesn't matter anyway?

Example of appropriate Bills Zone Post:

Bills suck balls. Discuss! Marv bad. JP badder. Juaron badderer. You say yes?

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 12:49 PM

:lol:They're probably over there now, shaking their heads and asking themselves, "What does the word 'the' mean?"

like2god
07-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Since they have a hard time coping with words, I figured a few illustrations (some figurative*) as to what they might expect here, seeing how past trolls have so thoroughly humiliated themselves, might be useful (Patsy, Jests, and other assorted trolls can feel free to substitute their team's name in place of the Jills):

I think we should rename some of these smilies so the trolls feel special

:sidelol: <-- is Kinzua

http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/smiley_abve.gif<--- is OWNED/GAYBILL

:escape: <----- is JustaDumb@ss

http://supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/riaa.gif <----- is Itokemhomo

Can anyone think of any others????

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 01:39 PM
I think we should rename some of these smilies so the trolls feel specialI thought they would feel special enough riding the short bus to school. BTW, you think :sidelol: is ever going to get around to answering you in the NY Jets Draft Blunders (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread? Talk about self-ownage, she/he/it really outdid herself/himself/itself in pulling off the old open-mouth-insert-foot trick in a spectacular fashion.

like2god
07-20-2006, 01:51 PM
I thought they would feel special enough riding the short bus to school. BTW, you think :sidelol: is ever going to get around to answering you in the NY Jets Draft Blunders (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread? Talk about self-ownage, she/he/it really out did herself/himself/itself in pulling off the old open-mouth-insert-foot trick in a spectacular fashion.

I have asked :sidelol: several times to respond but :sidelol: seems to be ignoring me. I even found the NY Daily News in a small town in Pennsylvania this weekend and posted the phone number for :sidelol: to call, but still nothing.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I have asked :sidelol: several times to respond but :sidelol: seems to be ignoring me. I even found the NY Daily News in a small town in Pennsylvania this weekend and posted the phone number for :sidelol: to call, but still nothing.Maybe a more fitting emoticon for her/him/it would be :titanic:, since she/he/it (not to mention her/his/its team) seems to be sinking fast.

BuffaloStampede
07-21-2006, 12:56 AM

This is a dolfelon fan site, what do you expect? 1000's of people posting here when you can't even fill your own crappy stadium?

Trackstar
07-21-2006, 10:44 AM
This is a dolfelon fan site, what do you expect? 1000's of people posting here when you can't even fill your own crappy stadium?

What a dumba$$. Wayne H. just spent 250 million in upgrades to our stadium. Pro Player was already a pretty good stadium to begin with. Only about 10 years old or so.

Eat sh*t.