07-20-2006, 12:54 PM
"Come on JP! Push!

I can see the head!"

like2god
07-20-2006, 12:57 PM
"Nope, I'm sorry JP......it still looks like a pu$$y to me."

B-LO, BABY
07-20-2006, 12:57 PM
As JP Losman takes time out at practice to reminisce about his three first-quarter TD passes against the Dolphins last year, he breathes a sigh of relief that Mike Mularkey and his ludicrious playcalling is no longer around to foul up any attempts the young QB has this season to "squish the fish."

like2god
07-20-2006, 01:04 PM
As JP Losman takes time out at practice to reminisce about his three first-quarter TD passes against the Dolphins last year, he breathes a sigh of relief that Mike Mularkey and his ludicrious playcalling is no longer around to foul up any attempts the young QB has this season to "squish the fish."

Translation
As JP Loserman sits on the field crying because the center snapped the ball to him too hard, someone reminds him of the 3 touchdowns that he threw against the Dolphins last year. He starts crying even harder because he knows that will never happen again. He then starts to cry even harder because he knows that he still has to beat out a career backup to win the starting job and he knows that his 8 career touchdown passes is not good enough for any QB to put on his resume.

DolphinDevil28
07-20-2006, 01:04 PM

Did he catch alzheimers and forget the last three quarters???

:confused:

retired opfinistic
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM
"I'm sorry, does my moustache tickle your tummy?"

like2god
07-20-2006, 01:19 PM
"Hey coach, take off your glasses so I can look into your eyes while you suck me off"

The Confessor
07-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Okay Loserman, get used to this position. If you do get in the game, you are gonna be spending alot of time on your B-UTT

TotoreMexico
07-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Translation
As JP Loserman sits on the field crying because the center snapped the ball to him too hard, someone reminds him of the 3 touchdowns that he threw against the Dolphins last year. He starts crying even harder because he knows that will never happen again. He then starts to cry even harder because he knows that he still has to beat out a career backup to win the starting job and he knows that his 8 career touchdown passes is not good enough for any QB to put on his resume.

:sidelol:

bigbry
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
"No, I'm sorry, you still havnt grown a pen!s."

BB

Perfect23
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I'll give you 20 dollars for another 5mins.