PDA

View Full Version : Bills Zone

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Just for the heck of it I decided today to join Bills Zone to see what Bills fans have to say and to talk about football in general. What a mistake. No matter what I posted some a$$ hole had to say something rude and dissmissive. I should have known better than to go over there but I didn't. I guess being a Bills fan just makes you miserable and you have to take it out on a fan of a good team. Buffalo sucks!

TotoreMexico
07-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, what did you expect? They are jills fans remember:shakeno:

Alex44
07-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Sounds like when I was on a chargers board

Chargers Fan: Why did Miami get the ball after that onside kick

Me: Because Miami recoverd it

Chargers Fan: Ive had enough of you and your responses, can someone give me a real explanation

:lol:

Other teams boards suck in general....Bills Zone sucks most

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I guess rooting for a losing team will do that to you. :)

The Aqua Crush
07-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Their still reeling at not winning a super bowl after 5 appearnaces. They hold the bitterness deep inside their veins.

TotoreMexico
07-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I guess rooting for a losing team will do that to you. :)

:yes: Indeed

like2god
07-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Just for the heck of it I decided today to join Bills Zone to see what Bills fans have to say and to talk about football in general. What a mistake. No matter what I posted some a$$ hole had to say something rude and dissmissive. I should have known better than to go over there but I didn't. I guess being a Bills fan just makes you miserable and you have to take it out on a fan of a good team. Buffalo sucks!

I JOINED TODAY TOO
And I am shocked that I haven't been banned yet. :lol:

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Sounds like when I was on a chargers board

Chargers Fan: Why did Miami get the ball after that onside kick

Me: Because Miami recoverd it

Chargers Fan: Ive had enough of you and your responses, can someone give me a real explanationI thought there was a special rule for the Chargers where they got the ball regardless of who recovered it.:confused:

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I JOINED TODAY TOO
And I am shocked that I haven't been banned yet. :lol:

Do you also feel like me that you wasted time that could have been spent doing something more productive. Like watching paint dry. :)

like2god
07-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Do you also feel like me that you wasted time that could have been spent doing something more productive. Like watching paint dry. :)

I feel that way any time I talk to a Jills fan, so I kind of expected it.

I went over there to find out where all the trolls have run away to and all I got was this nonsense......

Link Deleted by l2g

That one nitwit keeps calling WharfRat a c*cksucker

:lol: .

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Thats good stuff.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 02:40 PM
I JOINED TODAY TOO
And I am shocked that I haven't been banned yet. :lol: If they're anything like the Jills trolls that hang out around here, they probably can't figure out how to work the banning feature. Or, just as likely, have managed to ban themselves.

As for me, as long as there's FinHeaven, Jillszone would seem to much like a rat-infested, garbage-strewn, industrial-waste-dumped trailer trash park filled with inbreds and mental midgets (sort of like Barfalo itself) in comparison to want to bother visiting, even for the purpose of laughing at the window licking Jills fans.

like2god
07-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Thats good stuff.
:up:

I find that honesty is always the best policy.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
That one nitwit keeps calling WharfRat a c*cksucker.Obviously a case of mistaking his/her/its fantasies for reality.

like2god
07-20-2006, 02:44 PM
If they're anything like the Jills trolls that hang out around here, they probably can't figure out how to work the banning feature. Or, just as likely, have managed to ban themselves.

As for me, as long as there's FinHeaven, Jillszone would seem to much like a rat-infested, garbage-strewn, industrial-waste-dumped trailer trash park filled with inbreds and mental midgets (sort of like Barfalo itself) in comparison to want to bother visiting, even for the purpose of laughing at the window licking Jills fans.

:egads:

That's exactly how I felt after posting there

:sidelol:

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Go to the official message boards.

They run much better, and usually have good football talk.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
:egads:

That's exactly how I felt after posting there

:sidelol:Well, you're a braver man than I, Gunga Din!

For the sake of curiousity, are they really all just as stupid as the trolls that infest FinHeaven? I mean, could there possibly be anybody that's Kidszoo-level idiotic?

like2god
07-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Well, you're a braver man than I, Gunga Din!

For the sake of curiousity, are they really all just as stupid as the trolls that infest FinHeaven? I mean, could there possibly be anybody that's Kidszoo-level idiotic?

Well, lets put it this way......I posted there at 12:36 pm today and already there are a ton of posts that are just smilies and some nitwit (who I suspect is OWNED) stole some of my material. And that one guy keeps calling WharfRat a c*cksucker. :lol:

So yes, they are as stupid as our very own trolls.

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 03:29 PM

That's where I started and I still got a bunch of S#it.

like2god
07-20-2006, 03:46 PM

Hmmmm, football talk huh????

Would that be the kind of football talk where you call somebody Pablo and then run away crying or would that be the type of football talk where you create "facts" and run away crying when the truth is put infront of you???

Just curious.

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Hmmmm, football talk huh????

Yep.

Would that be the kind of football talk where you call somebody Pablo and then run away crying or would that be the type of football talk where you create "facts" and run away crying when the truth is put infront of you???

Just curious.

A word of warning before/if you do join.

There is little smack talking on the site, if any.

So you might have trouble getting your post count off 0, since it's all football.

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 03:59 PM
That's where I started and I still got a bunch of S#it.

Well, if you came off as an *******, that's how they probably responded.

But if you come like a Phin fan that wants to talk Bills/Dolphins football, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I tried to come off as a Phin fan talking football but when I responded to a question that was posed I was told "who asked you"? Then when I tried to respond to that another "fan" said something along the lines of go away.

like2god
07-20-2006, 04:10 PM

So you might have trouble getting your post count off 0, since it's all football.

Was I just sissy slapped by OWNED???

http://students.cup.edu/kin1543/gfight.gif

Sorry OWNED that is not for me. :shakeno:

And I have no desire to post on another Jills forum after this morning, it is too sad and depressing for me. Way too much whining and crying for my liking. And stop pretending that you are here for football talk, we have already explained the rules of the depths to you. Either you are a liar or you are really really stupid. I just can't decide which one it is.

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 04:11 PM

And I have no desire to post on another Jills forum after this morning, it is too sad and depressing for me. Way too much whining and crying for my liking. And stop pretending that you are here for football talk, we have already explained the rules of the depths to you. Either you are a liar or you are really really stupid. I just can't decide which one it is.

I am having fun over there in their "smack" board. There not very good at it but it's still fun.

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 04:11 PM
I tried to come off as a Phin fan talking football but when I responded to a question that was posed I was told "who asked you"? Then when I tried to respond to that another "fan" said something along the lines of go away.

Stick around next time.

There are some real douchebags on that forum, but you should've let your post hang around for a while longer there.

Most of the people really want to talk football, and enjoy having rival fans coming over and posting.

Unfortunately, it seems like they missed your post.

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Stick around next time.

There are some real douchebags on that forum, but you should've let your post hang around for a while longer there.

Most of the people really want to talk football, and enjoy having rival fans coming over and posting.

I will.

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 04:13 PM

Whatever.

I have over 4,000 posts on that Bills board with no smack in them, and you think I'm pretending. Simply laughable.

And if you want to join, go ahead. If you don't, that's fine.

No skin off my back.

like2god
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I am having fun over there in their "smack" board. There not very good at it but it's still fun.

I haven't met a Jills fan yet who can talk smack. It is usually "you suck" "we own you" "waaaaaa"....... not what you would call top notch. :shakeno: :lol:

like2god
07-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Whatever.

I have over 4,000 posts on that Bills board with no smack in them, and you think I'm pretending. Simply laughable.

And if you want to join, go ahead. If you don't, that's fine.

No skin off my back.

I don't care what you do there, I am more concerned with what you try to pass off as football talk here. You understand what this forum is all about and you continue to complain about the lack of football talk. :shakeno:

And I already joined so I could see if any of the trolls were there, I have no desire to talk with Jills or Pansie fans on their board. Now Jets fans on the other hand have welcomed me with open arms because I know how to talk about football on a rival teams board instead of calling them Pablo and then quickly running away. Jets fans are actually very cordial and respectful and I show them the same in return. You silly trolls have soured me on the Jills and Pansies fans and trying to have any conversation with them.

Irish Phin Fan
07-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah, like I said their not very good at it but what do you expect.

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 04:29 PM
I don't care what you do there, I am more concerned with what you try to pass off as football talk here. You understand what this forum is all about and you continue to complain about the lack of football talk. :shakeno:

I know what it's about. Football/smack, it's a little lopsided.

And I already joined so I could see if any of the trolls were there, I have no desire to talk with Jills or Pansie fans on their board. Now Jets fans on the other hand have welcomed me with open arms because I know how to talk about football on a rival teams board instead of calling them Pablo and then quickly running away. Jets fans are actually very cordial and respectful and I show them the same in return. You silly trolls have soured me on the Jills and Pansies fans and trying to have any conversation with them.

Yep, because you came off SUCH the right way on BillsZone.

You expect "cordial" responses when you make a post like that?

like2god
07-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Yep, because you came off SUCH the right way on BillsZone.

You expect "cordial" responses when you make a post like that?

I see that reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute. I wasn't there to talk football, I was there to find and call out trolls like you that run away crying after we put you in your place. Or do I need to explain everything 1000 times for you YardBird???

You are so f*cking transparent and predictable, it is pathetic. :shakeno:

Mike13
07-20-2006, 04:50 PM

Oh yeah they are pretty bad, I joined there about 10 or 11 months ago. Hell people started tried to start sit with me on my first post: in the ''Introduce Yourself'' thread. I came there to talk football, but they were too busy whining, and bieng complete ******s, maybe I perplexed them? and then there was owning them in the smack forum, which was waaaaaaaayyyyy too easy. They also have it out for Nubs and Dom or at least thats how it was the last time I checked, the site in genral is a POS as well. No wonder they all come over here. Maybe things have changed I haven't been on that site in god knows how long. Probably because I got banned.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 04:52 PM

Stick around next time.

Wait a second... if "it's all about football", what are those "douchebags" doing there? And in such number that "most of the people [who] really want to talk football... missed [his] post[s?]"?

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 04:56 PM

I see that reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute. I wasn't there to talk football, I was there to find and call out trolls like you that run away crying after we put you in your place. Or do I need to explain everything 1000 times for you YardBird???

You are so f*cking transparent and predictable, it is pathetic. :shakeno:

WTF is wrong with you??

You gave a link to the damn post, and I read the thing you created.

And I'm not even going to ask why you called me a yardbird. Is that a new insult or something?? Man I'm behind. :lol:

GoBills24
07-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Wait a second... if "it's all about football", what are those "douchebags" doing there? And in such number that "most of the people [who] really want to talk football... missed [his] post[s?]"?

Those two that responded to him are most likely banned/suspended.

like2god
07-20-2006, 05:09 PM
WTF is wrong with you??

You gave a link to the damn post, and I read the thing you created.

And I'm not even going to ask why you called me a yardbird. Is that a new insult or something?? Man I'm behind. :lol:

You can't really be this stupid, can you???? It has to be an act, nobody can be this stupid and this far gone. :shakeno:

Do you know how to read???? Is it that you can't understand what you read, is that the problem???? You don't seem to have any problems responding, it just seems to be the understanding part that trips you up.

And you know exactly what I meant, don't pretend that you don't. :rolleyes2

Deep2Evans
07-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Billszone sucks ***, its a rip off site.

The best site is Buffalorange.com if your civil, nobody will really give you ****, theres a few phins fans there now and everyone gets along and just talks football, its a really good board.

GoBills24
07-21-2006, 12:36 AM
You can't really be this stupid, can you???? It has to be an act, nobody can be this stupid and this far gone. :shakeno:

Do you know how to read???? Is it that you can't understand what you read, is that the problem???? You don't seem to have any problems responding, it just seems to be the understanding part that trips you up.

And you know exactly what I meant, don't pretend that you don't. :rolleyes2

Yep, I wasted my time signing up to a message board to insult you. Couldn't I just do that here?

And what is there to understand.

BTW, Dejacey.com really came in handy. :D

Flame
07-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Oh god guys, you got me wanting to go on there and post alot of ****, and wait to see how long it is until I get banned.

GoBills24
07-21-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh god guys, you got me wanting to go on there and post alot of ****, and wait to see how long it is until I get banned.

LOL, I didn't even last one post.

My username is why they banned me.

Go figure.

BuffaloStampede
07-21-2006, 12:54 AM

Your a dolfelon fan and an idiot...what type of response were you expecting?

BuffaloStampede
07-21-2006, 01:02 AM
If they're anything like the Jills trolls that hang out around here, they probably can't figure out how to work the banning feature. Or, just as likely, have managed to ban themselves.

Go stick yourself ****. I grew up in B-Lo and it's a great city, not filled with webacks and other fags like dade county.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Go stick yourself ****.:boohoo:He/she/it called me four asterisks.:boohoo:

I grew up in B-Lo and it's a great city, not filled with webacks and other fags like dade county.Both of which would be an improvement over the inbreds and mental midgets (speaking of which, just what is a "weback" anyway, Mr./Miss/Mrs./Ms. Mental Midget?) found in Barfalo. Not that I live in Dade County or even Florida, for that matter (oh, no, I shouldn't have said that. Now Kidszoo is going to have another delusion where she/he/it swears up and down that I said I lived in central Dade County).

retired opfinistic
07-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Edited for accuracy:

Go stick yourself ****. I grew up in B-Lo and it's a nasty city, filled with inbreds and trailer parks like something from 'Deliverance'.