PDA

View Full Version : What if Tom Brady got hurt?

Pages : [1] 2

Chamber84
07-20-2006, 08:09 PM
What would happen if Brady got hurt in the pre season? I'll think that their record would be 5-11 and the whole team would fall apart just like ours two years ago without Ricky. What do you think?

go_fins22
07-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Probably :sidelol:

Gardenhead
07-20-2006, 08:16 PM
This thread is stupid and should be moved to "The Depths of the Sea".

And there is nothing funny about a guy getting hurt.

Gatornation21
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Well the team would fall apart, exactly like us and Ricky. We would also be the overwhelming Fav.to win the AFC east. Tom Brady is the most essential player on the team, he is there franchise player. It would be devastating, Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gatornation21
07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Well the team would fall apart, exactly like us and Ricky. We would also be the overwhelming Fav.to win the AFC east. Tom Brady is the most essential player on the team, he is there franchise player. It would be devastating, Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo: :sidelol:

fish fan 4 life
07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
I dont wish an injury on any player on any team but if he did happen to go down the Pats would be doomed for sure.No different if Culpepper or Ronnie Brown went down.We would struggle for sure.

Bjorn
07-20-2006, 08:20 PM
i would probably feel bad, but at the same time I would be happy as hell.:D

Tenacious D/O
07-20-2006, 08:21 PM

Dude, if Tom Brady was injured so bad he couldn't play football again, I would be the happiest person in the world. I don't wish death upon the guy because that would be horrible, but I wish his arm breaks to the point of not being able to throw further than Fielder.

icephinfan
07-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Well, then he gets hurt. We still have to play them tough.:dolphins:

cnc66
07-20-2006, 08:25 PM
they would still win, BB isn't Wanny...they won a SB with two rookies in the DB, they would find a way to win

dont fumble
07-20-2006, 08:28 PM
His backup will become the next media darling and will learn how to tuck the ball. Brady will get traded to the Bills for a first round pick and finally has a real reason to cry. This will be the first time in NFL history that a starting QB leads the franchise he is playing for 3 to nothing in Superbowlrings. Oh, and Miami will win the devision, but that has nothing to do with a possible injury.

Mike13
07-20-2006, 08:31 PM
I don't like to see anyone get hurt, except for Rodney Harrison.

Steel954
07-21-2006, 09:35 AM
It's really kind of sad that a fan base for an NFL team has to resort to wishing and hoping for a rival QB to be injured so that their team has a glimmer of a chance for success the upcoming season. Just sad. :(

Alex44
07-21-2006, 09:42 AM
I like when Tom Brady gets injured because I think he is a P.O.S as a person, has nothing to do with football

But they would go about 6-10 or 5-11 this year without Brady

like2god
07-21-2006, 09:51 AM
It's really kind of sad that a fan base for an NFL team has to resort to wishing and hoping for a rival QB to be injured so that their team has a glimmer of a chance for success the upcoming season. Just sad. :(

This thread hit a little too close to home, didn't it????

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2480830

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PIT/9493892

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-roethlisbergeraccident&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06164/697828-66.stm

:lol:

nyjunc
07-21-2006, 10:00 AM
they would still win, BB isn't Wanny...they won a SB with two rookies in the DB, they would find a way to win

Tb is the most important person on that tam. Remember they were 5-11 w/ BB coaching them and Bledsoe starting then started 0-2 in '01 w/ Bledsoe starting before TB came in and they took off. They ahve injury problems every year but the guy that stays healthy is Brady and thats why they always win. he is the best QB in the game and losing him would be a crusher for NE.

nyjunc
07-21-2006, 10:02 AM
I like when Tom Brady gets injured because I think he is a P.O.S as a person, has nothing to do with football

But they would go about 6-10 or 5-11 this year without Brady

Brady is a class act on and off the field and for that I have all the respect in the World for him just like I did w/ Marino. I hate them on the field b/c they are so great but I admire what they can do and how they do/did it.

CDNPHIN
07-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Would be real bad for the "PATS", bad for the league, Friggin' awsome for the rest of the AFC east!!! He is a class act though... PRICK!

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 11:51 AM
It would be the only way that the Carp would have a chance at the AFC East title! :sidelol:

like2god
07-21-2006, 11:59 AM
It would be the only way that the Carp would have a chance at the AFC East title! :sidelol:

ANSWER THE POSTS

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2635828&postcount=32

:rolleyes2

WorstTrollEver
07-21-2006, 06:54 PM

Absolutely,

I bet a lot of people didn't think Brady would be tough enough for the NFL (including me a few years back)

But the guy has proven himself to be one the the toughest and best QB's in the league.

I don't wish DC gets hurt. I hope he stays healthy because the guy reads defenses as well as Dexter Manley reads Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.

Fin Fan in Cali
07-21-2006, 07:09 PM
It's really kind of sad that a fan base for an NFL team has to resort to wishing and hoping for a rival QB to be injured so that their team has a glimmer of a chance for success the upcoming season. Just sad. :(He said what if, not that he was wishing it to happen!:tantrum:

Fin Fan in Cali
07-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Absolutely,

I bet a lot of people didn't think Brady would be tough enough for the NFL (including me a few years back)

But the guy has proven himself to be one the the toughest and best QB's in the league.

I don't wish DC gets hurt. I hope he stays healthy because the guy reads defenses as well as Dexter Manley reads Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.We want our competition at there highest level, and I wish injury on no one. The thread was started with a what if?

CDNPHIN
07-22-2006, 03:09 AM

Are you serious? We were 9 & 7 with friggin' Furotte & Rosenfells! The AFC east this year is a LOCK!!! :shakeno:

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Are you serious? We were 9 & 7 with friggin' Furotte & Rosenfells! The AFC east this year is a LOCK!!! :shakeno:

Reality check for CanadianCarppies:

- The Carp haven't upgraded as much as Carppies think they have. They added a QB with nice stats but questionable leadership. They had a suspect secondary and added a journeyman CB, so it's still suspect. Rookie Jason Allen will take a while. They didn't get the top notch LB they were looking for (ie, Arrington). The OL may be worse than last year if FBTPA starts at RG. Shelton might be an upgrade but Bennie definitely is not.

- Which Daunte, when he's ready, shows up in 2006? The 2004 version or the 2005 version? Even if the 2004 version shows up, will Daunte show up for important games or prove as ineffectual as he was in his last playoff appearance??

- The Carp were 9-7 only because NE didn't play its first stringers in the last game, you nitwit! If they had needed that 11th win, they would have played their starters and whipped your sorry fintails from Miami to Boston!

- If you think NE's going to fold, think again. Last year, Belichick proved that it wasn't Weiss and Crennell who were the geniuses. After all the injuries they had, they were still far and away the best team in the AFCE.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Reality check for CanadianCarppies:

- The Carp were 9-7 only because NE didn't play its first stringers in the last game, you nitwit! If they had needed that 11th win, they would have played their starters and whipped your sorry fintails from Miami to Boston!
Reality check for Kidszoo:

- The NE first stringers weren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up when they were pulled. And the Dolphins weren't taking the game all that seriously either (or do you really think that Booker and Chambers would have pulled that little stunt with the endzone celebration if they were?). Finally, the way the Dolphins hung in there in the first meeting between the two teams doesn't exactly inspire predictions of automatic victory for the Patsies in the second game.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:43 PM
He said what if, not that he was wishing it to happen!:tantrum:Seriously, if people are going to troll the forums, they should be expected to at least have reached kindergarten level reading comprehension skills.

BwanaZulia
07-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Did someone compare losing Tom Brady (3 time SB winner, 2 x MVP) to losing Ricky Williams (0 SB, 0 MVP)?

Seriously.

Losing Ricky should have been a bump in the road if the team was properly managed and put together.

Losing Tom Brady would be the same. If the Pats have a good backup, they continue to win. Maybe not as easily.

BZ

steeda
07-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Losing Ricky should have been a bump in the road if the team was properly managed and put together.

Hence why Wannstache isnt the Head Coach anymore.

EBMisfit
07-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Did someone compare losing Tom Brady (3 time SB winner, 2 x MVP) to losing Ricky Williams (0 SB, 0 MVP)?

Seriously.

Losing Tom Brady would be the same. If the Pats have a good backup, they continue to win. Maybe not as easily.

BZAre you sure you're really a Jests fan?:goof: Sometimes you talk too much sense. Like I've been trying to explain to at least one person, the big difference between losing RW in 2004 and losing him for the upcoming season is that he wouldn't have played as much of a pivotal role this year.

BradyGodofFish
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM

gees, well if Tom got hurt , NE backup would be more than enough for the fish-heads, now that every team has a full season of films of your little coach, he wont have too many suprises left for anyone, so the fish-heads will be bottom feeding this year cause the Bills and Jets are more talented than your fish-heads. :) :tongue:

BradyGodofFish
07-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Brady is a class act on and off the field and for that I have all the respect in the World for him just like I did w/ Marino. I hate them on the field b/c they are so great but I admire what they can do and how they do/did it.

Ditto, great to see some great football talk here. Nicely put :wink:

like2god
07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
gees, well if Tom got hurt , NE backup would be more than enough for the fish-heads, now that every team has a full season of films of your little coach, he wont have too many suprises left for anyone, so the fish-heads will be bottom feeding this year cause the Bills and Jets are more talented than your fish-heads. :) :tongue:

You gay New England clubkids really need to lay off the ecstacy. I love the arrogant and blind optimism that clouds the judgment of the fans from NE.

The Pansies, while they are still a "good" team, are no where near the same team that won those SB's. They have more than a few weak spots on their team and may have to settle for the wildcard. How can you overlook the facts that you have lost key players and really haven't addressed those issues. Expecting rookies to come in and replace talented veterans is not a very smart gameplan.

But hey, if you want to believe that you are still an NFL powerhouse, then by all means do so. It will make it that much more sweet to see your reaction when the Pansies fall flat on their face. And it will happen, trust me.

EBMisfit
07-26-2006, 06:09 AM
now that every team has a full season of films of your little coach, he wont have too many suprises left for anyoneThen it's funny how boy genius Belichick, who probably knows Saban better than any other coach in the NFL, had a tough time beating the 'Phins in their first match-up and then decided to pull his starters right after they tied in case they got embarrassed in the second. But now I suppose we're going to hear that old tired whine from Patsy fans (and other Dolphin detractors) that NE's second stringers almost beat Miami's starters. First, it wasn't as if Miami's players were taking the game all that seriously either. Second, NE's backups would generally have had more incentive to play well, since many of them might not get a better opportunity to display their skills in a regular season game.

so the fish-heads will be bottom feeding this year cause the Bills and Jets are more talented than your fish-heads. :) :tongue:Now I can see where you could say NE might have a chance against the 'Phins, but the Jests and the Jills? Whatever.

retired opfinistic
07-26-2006, 08:28 AM
gees, well if Tom got hurt , NE backup would be more than enough for the fish-heads, now that every team has a full season of films of your little coach, he wont have too many suprises left for anyone, so the fish-heads will be bottom feeding this year cause the Bills and Jets are more talented than your fish-heads. :) :tongue:Good Lord man, your IQ must be smaller than your dick! Bottom feeding? Doubt it BradyOwnedbyFish. I'll admit we are not a lock for the AFCE, but below the Bills and Jets...:shakeno: ....dream on.

I was having a discussion last night about Miami's chances in overthrowing NE this year. Even your mother agreed that Miami will give the Patsies a run for their money. Ask her when she picks you up from day care, but make sure she brushes her teeth before she gives you a kiss...:wink:

CDNPHIN
07-26-2006, 09:23 AM

:sidelol: Bills and Jets, more talented... WOW you really are a Pats fan, Jack@$$. I'm Still waiting for the "BIG" Corey Dillon comeback...You've had your time in the sun, now pick up your free t-shirt and BEAT IT...

Jesus Quintana
07-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I, for one, am really afraid that the pats will continue to slump. How much longer can we hang onto the bandwagon of a team that has not won the super bowl for 2 of the last 5 years? It's becoming really difficult to maintain any optimism.

And now....DANTE is here. We are surely doomed.:fire:

More seriously though, I'd expect a competition this year for the AFC East title. Miami has improved in areas, but still has a ways to go. NE has lost coordinators and a few veterans, though I think Pats haters like to make these losses larger than they really are. They still have a top tier NFL team and if you don't think so, you are fooling only yourself.

NE doesn't win with players, aside from Brady, it wins with a system. A very similar system to what Saban is going to create down there. The good news for both of our teams is that the system has been proven to work.

motormeat0170
07-27-2006, 11:46 AM

:rolleyes2 Man, put your mom's crack pipe down it's messing up your brain.... Still flogging yourself to that Brady poster I see....:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
07-27-2006, 12:17 PM
I, for one, am really afraid that the pats will continue to slump. How much longer can we hang onto the bandwagon of a team that has not won the super bowl for 2 of the last 5 years? It's becoming really difficult to maintain any optimism.

More seriously though, I'd expect a competition this year for the AFC East title. Miami has improved in areas, but still has a ways to go. NE has lost coordinators and a few veterans, though I think Pats haters like to make these losses larger than they really are. They still have a top tier NFL team and if you don't think so, you are fooling only yourself.

NE doesn't win with players, aside from Brady, it wins with a system. A very similar system to what Saban is going to create down there. The good news for both of our teams is that the system has been proven to work.Well stated, non homeristic remark!!

Jesus Quintana
07-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Well stated, non homeristic remark!!

Don't be fooled, I am a total homer.

BUT, I do realize we don't have as good a team as we had in 2003, or especially 2004. It is a better team than the 2001 team though.

retired opfinistic
07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Don't be fooled, I am a total homer.:lol: Be careful you may give Patsie fans a good reputation.

like2god
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM

NE doesn't win with players, aside from Brady, it wins with a system. A very similar system to what Saban is going to create down there. The good news for both of our teams is that the system has been proven to work.

It's very hard for me to find anything wrong with this post. Other than the fact that you don't feel that the Pats losses are as damaging as they really are. Even if you have a great system in place you need to have players that can go out and execute that system.

I don't think the Pats have done enough to make up for the losses of Givens, McGinest, Vinatieri and others. Not to mention that Corey Dillon is another year older and Rodney Harrison is coming back from injury. Replacing Givens with Jackson and hoping Maroney can pick up the slack is asking alot from rookies. Just because a player is good in college that doesn't mean that he will be good in the pros which is a completely different game. The players are bigger and faster and the 24/7 commitment is grueling on any player, especially a rookie. And I think the biggest loss for you guys will turn out to be Vinatieri. His loss will cost you at least one game this season at the very least.

Add all of that with the fact that Deion Branch is holding out of camp and Mangini now calls NY his home and I think the Pats are going to find this season to be a tough one. There are too many things that have to go right to keep them on the same level as they have been for the last few years.

The one thing that I really was impressed with was your civility. You came here and debated points instead of calling names and vomiting out a bunch of bullsh!t like the other trolls, I like that. You will go on my good troll list along side BwanaZulia, who I also have respect for. But all that could change in the blink of an eye, so don't get too comfortable and think you can start spouting off. :wink:

like2

EBMisfit
07-27-2006, 03:53 PM
I, for one, am really afraid that the pats will continue to slump.Nah, they'll just return to second-rate status behind the Dolphins like the rest of the AFC East once was.:tongue: I'm just wondering what Belichick will do post-Brady (yeah, I know that's probably a little bit aways, but you've got to admit that Brady was pretty much a fluke in that not even Belichick expected that he would turn out to be as good as he is).

And now....DANTE is here. We are surely doomed.:fire:It's about time the rest of the AFC East... no, make that AFC... no, make that NFL... realized that.

More seriously though, I'd expect a competition this year for the AFC East title.My own pre-camp assessment is that Dolphins/Patsies will probably be one of the most hotly contested two-way division races (with Colts/Jags being about the equal) in the NFL.

Miami has improved in areas, but still has a ways to go. NE has lost coordinators and a few veterans, though I think Pats haters like to make these losses larger than they really are.On the other hand, one could make a case that many 'Phins haters underestimate Miami's non-Culpepper signings. No big names, but all pretty solid players.

NE doesn't win with players, aside from Brady, it wins with a system. A very similar system to what Saban is going to create down there. The good news for both of our teams is that the system has been proven to work.I don't think it's just the system, but trying to create a team pretty much composed of solid, interchangeable parts. That way, if a starter gets hurt, there isn't much drop off from his replacement.

EBMisfit
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
The one thing that I really was impressed with was your civility. You came here and debated points instead of calling names and vomiting out a bunch of bullsh!t like the other trolls, I like that. You will go on my good troll list along side BwanaZulia, who I also have respect for.(Not so?) coincidently, that's the first name that popped up in my mind when I read this post. Funny how when people come in here civil, they find that civility returned?

like2god
07-27-2006, 04:08 PM
(Not so?) coincidently, that's the first name that popped up in my mind when I read this post. Funny how when people come in here civil, they find that civility returned?

Exactly.

Of course, OWNED will say that all he wanted to do was "talk football, waaaaa", but we all know better. This guy is the type of guy you can disagree with but still have respect for because he is realistic. At least, so far. Time will tell if this is an act or not. But it is a very good start.

EBMisfit
07-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Of course, OWNED will say that all he wanted to do was "talk football, waaaaa"What a bunch of BILLS FAN. That's one of the major points I was trying to make in my Well, there WAS a discussion about football going on... and then look what happened (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150030) thread. You were talking realistically and civilly to BwanaZulia about football in the NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread when she/he/it continues an earlier BILLS FAN accusation against you about living in central NY, which she/he/it then ignores when you set her/him/it straight. She/he/it then makes the accusation in her/his/its Los Lonely Boys (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149953) thread that "none of [us] jackarses" talk football. Which means none of us want to talk only about her/his/its preselected topics on football (I still have yet to see her/him/it say anything about Bruce Smith's or Courtney Watson's past indiscretions).

like2god
07-27-2006, 06:48 PM
What a bunch of BILLS FAN. That's one of the major points I was trying to make in my Well, there WAS a discussion about football going on... and then look what happened (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150030) thread. You were talking realistically and civilly to BwanaZulia about football in the NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread when she/he/it continues an earlier BILLS FAN accusation against you about living in central NY, which she/he/it then ignores when you set her/him/it straight. She/he/it then makes the accusation in her/his/its Los Lonely Boys (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149953) thread that "none of [us] jackarses" talk football. Which means none of us want to talk only about her/his/its preselected topics on football (I still have yet to see her/him/it say anything about Bruce Smith's or Courtney Watson's past indiscretions).

And you never will. Kinzua is dead and gone. :wink:

EBMisfit
07-27-2006, 07:00 PM
And you never will. Kinzua is dead and gone. :wink:But it was such fun bashing the little troll for the idiot she/he/it is(was?).

On the other hand, the post still serves several purposes for anyone who checks out the links.
it shows we can talk about football to those who aren't here just to score a few cheap points. Not that I have a problem with people doing that occassionally, but when it becomes one's modus operandi, it's a different story;
it demonstrates the very different ways you treated BZ and Kidszoo (and, to anyone intelligent to understand it, why); and,
it exposes her/his/its hypocrisy and hopefully serves as a warning to others that we're smart enough to recognize it as such.

like2god
07-27-2006, 07:04 PM
But it was such fun bashing the little troll for the idiot she/he/it is(was?).

On the other hand, the post still serves several purposes for anyone who checks out the links.

it shows we can talk about football to those who aren't here just to score a few cheap points. Not that I have a problem with people doing that occassionally, but when it becomes one's modus operandi, it's a different story;
it demonstrates the very different ways you treated BZ and Kidszoo (and, to anyone intelligent to understand it, why); and,
it exposes her/his/its hypocrisy and hopefully serves as a warning to others that we're smart enough to recognize it as such.

Maybe that thread should be a sticky at the top of the depths forum and retitled "Look before you leap".

guatemalanfan
07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
What would happen if Brady got hurt in the pre season? I'll think that their record would be 5-11 and the whole team would fall apart just like ours two years ago without Ricky. What do you think?

I would celebrate like crazy :dolphins:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
I would celebrate like crazy :dolphins:I wouldn't, because then all we would hear from Patsy fans is excuses about how he was injured whenever they got beat and how that wouldn't have happened if he was healthy.

fin1
07-28-2006, 12:56 PM

On the contrary. If justaf@g or b-lo-job would happen to get hit over the head with a ball bat that would be hilarious.....:lol:

fin1
07-28-2006, 01:00 PM

In your case we don't have to wish. Worthlessburger is perfectly capable of handling it himself. Now go back to sleep in your drool on the bartop.:evil:

P.S. - In Export:lol:

like2god
07-28-2006, 01:01 PM
On the contrary. If justaf@g or b-lo-job would happen to get hit over the head with a ball bat that would be hilarious.....:lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I agree

fin1
07-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Absolutely,

I don't wish DC gets hurt. I hope he stays healthy because the guy reads defenses as well as Dexter Manley reads Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.

Boy aren't you as funny as pee wee herman Mr. four post. Pull the rubba out of your chowda before you eat it.

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Boy aren't you as funny as pee wee herman Mr. four post. Pull the rubba out of your chowda before you eat it.That ain't rubba, that's latex. And not just any chowda, but WorstTrollEver's boyfriend's "special homemade batch".

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Dang the fish heads had a decent year and you think your ready to win it all, wake up fish head fans it doesnt work that way. 1 season of only decent production doesnt mean all is great, so you got a QB that has experience, well if he were really that good the vikes would have never let him go now would they? Think about it. Your road will be long and possibly a never ending story of losing, gosh you fish heads fans should be used to it by now. :)

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:03 PM
You gay New England clubkids really need to lay off the ecstacy. I love the arrogant and blind optimism that clouds the judgment of the fans from NE.

The Pansies, while they are still a "good" team, are no where near the same team that won those SB's. They have more than a few weak spots on their team and may have to settle for the wildcard. How can you overlook the facts that you have lost key players and really haven't addressed those issues. Expecting rookies to come in and replace talented veterans is not a very smart gameplan.

But hey, if you want to believe that you are still an NFL powerhouse, then by all means do so. It will make it that much more sweet to see your reaction when the Pansies fall flat on their face. And it will happen, trust me.

and what have the fish heads done lately? :sidelol: last superbowl victory was when? :sidelol: last superbowl appearance? :sidelol: :sidelol: and the score agaisnt Jacksonville in the playoff's several years ago? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
I guess you do have something to look forward too since your fish heads have been at the bottom of da-sea you can only go up from there! or maybe just break the surface and sink back down :lol:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Your road will be long and possibly a never ending story of losing....No, that would make us the Patsies pre-1996.

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:16 PM
and what have the fish heads done lately? :sidelol: last superbowl victory was when? :sidelol: last superbowl appearance? :sidelol: :sidelol: and the score agaisnt Jacksonville in the playoff's several years ago? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
I guess you do have something to look forward too since your fish heads have been at the bottom of da-sea you can only go up from there! or maybe just break the surface and sink back down :lol:I see we have another graduate of the Kidszoo School of Posting A Lot of Unfunny Garbage And Then Pretending It's Funny By Adding A Bunch of Smilie Emoticons.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:16 PM
No, that would make us the Patsies pre-1996.

that was before you were born right? :lol: :tongue:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:18 PM
I see we have another graduate of the Kidszoo School of Posting A Lot of Unfunny Garbage And Then Pretending It's Funny By Adding A Bunch of Smilie Emoticons.

funny how the fish head fans don't seem to want to answer the question of the when did the fish heads win their last superbowl? I'll give you a hint long long long long long time ago , any takers? :wink:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
that was before you were born right? :lol: :tongue:Wrong. That would make my age about the same as your IQ.

Colorado Dolfan
07-28-2006, 05:27 PM
funny how the fish head fans don't seem to want to answer the question of the when did the fish heads win their last superbowl? I'll give you a hint long long long long long time ago , any takers? :wink:

No worries about that, Patsie. It's not too long till our next one. :D

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:28 PM
funny how the fish head fans don't seem to want to answer the question of the when did the fish heads win their last superbowl? I'll give you a hint long long long long long time ago , any takers? :wink:About the same number of takers as Patsy fans who will admit that before 1996, their team was nothing but a bunch of pathetic, perennial losers... and even then, it took them several years before they could get it right.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Wrong. That would make my age about the same as your IQ.

so your 175 then? :wink:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:30 PM
About the same number of takers as Patsy fans who will admit that before 1996, their team was nothing but a bunch of pathetic, perennial losers... and even then, it took them several years before they could get it right.

guess they were like the fish heads since the 70's then huh?

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:33 PM
No worries about that, Patsie. It's not too long till our next one. :D

wish in one hand and crap in the other which one fills first? :rolleyes:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:38 PM
so your 175 then? :wink:I should have figured that someone with your low IQ would be lousy with math, so this time I'll do the computation for you: 2006 - 1996 = 10.

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Dang the fish heads had a decent year and you think your ready to win it all, wake up fish head fans it doesnt work that way. 1 season of only decent production doesnt mean all is great, so you got a QB that has experience, well if he were really that good the vikes would have never let him go now would they? Think about it. Your road will be long and possibly a never ending story of losing, gosh you fish heads fans should be used to it by now. :)

I love when an arrogant and absent minded trolls come here with prewritten smack and think that they are putting us in our place. :shakeno:

First of all dipsh!t, get your head out of your *** and look at the facts. The Pansies are on the decline. They have lost some very valuable pieces to their "dynasty" and won't be the same team that you are still fawning all over a couple of years after the fact. If you think replacing solid hardworking veterans with rookies is going to make you better, you are dumber than a Jills fan.

Now lets examine the Dolphins. The Fins went 9-7 last year with a ****ty QB and while learning a whole new system of play. Now they have a full year under their belts and a brand new ProBowl QB and are a team on the rise. Culpepper will be working with the same offense (Scott Linehan's)that made him a star. Before you even say it, yes Linehan is now in St. Louis but Saban is keeping the same playbook, end of that discussion. Culpepper had a hard time adjusting to the new system that the Vikings were using last year, but this year is going to be alot different.

Now on to your stupid arguement that Minn wouldn't have traded him if he was still ProBowl caliber.

Okay...........:D pffft.......:chuckle:.......:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Do you not pay attention to football news or do you have a hard time processing that information when you do read, hear and see it??? Why was Randy Moss traded??? Why was Terrel Owens traded??? Now let me ask you, why was Culpepper traded??? The answer is simple, because he asked to be traded and and used all of the leverage that he had to facilitate a change in address. Minnesota didn't want to get rid of him, but they had to. After the disappointing season, after the whole "love boat" story, after their head coach acted like a little pu$$y and argued with and trashed CPep in the press, what else could they do but trade him??? It was becoming a distraction.

Don't let your homer glasses cloud the facts anymore than your natural stupidity already does. The Dolphins will be better this year than they were last year. The Pansies will be worse than they were last year because of all of the losses and question marks. And you my friend (I'm not your friend) will be crying and making excuses just like all of the Jills fans that we have here on this board.

Get all of your trash talking done now because you won't have an opportunity to do it later. Trust me.

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
so your 175 then? :wink:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DING DING DING

I think we have a winner for the stupidest quote of the day.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:41 PM
I should have figured that someone with your low IQ would be lousy with math, so this time I'll do the computation for you: 2006 - 1996 = 10.

you said you were as old as my IQ, so you must be 175 :D

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:42 PM
guess they were like the fish heads since the 70's then huh?I see your no better at football history than you are at math. If you look at the Dolphins' season records, you'll see that they regularly have two things that were comparatively rare for the Patsies: a number in the column for wins that was greater than the number in the column for losses and lots and lots of years in which they made the playoffs.

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:43 PM
wish in one hand and crap in the other which one fills first? :rolleyes:

Well seeing that you are a Pansie fan and they are known for their "fetishes", why don't you tell us. :shakeno:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I love when an arrogant and absent minded trolls come here with prewritten smack and think that they are putting us in our place. :shakeno:

First of all dipsh!t, get your head out of your *** and look at the facts. The Pansies are on the decline. They have lost some very valuable pieces to their "dynasty" and won't be the same team that you are still fawning all over a couple of years after the fact. If you think replacing solid hardworking veterans with rookies is going to make you better, you are dumber than a Jills fan.

Now lets examine the Dolphins. The Fins went 9-7 last year with a ****ty QB and while learning a whole new system of play. Now they have a full year under their belts and a brand new ProBowl QB and are a team on the rise. Culpepper will be working with the same offense (Scott Linehan's)that made him a star. Before you even say it, yes Linehan is now in St. Louis but Saban is keeping the same playbook, end of that discussion. Culpepper had a hard time adjusting to the new system that the Vikings were using last year, but this year is going to be alot different.

Now on to your stupid arguement that Minn wouldn't have traded him if he was still ProBowl caliber.

Okay...........:D pffft.......:chuckle:.......:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Do you not pay attention to football news or do you have a hard time processing that information when you do read, hear and see it??? Why was Randy Moss traded??? Why was Terrel Owens traded??? Now let me ask you, why was Culpepper traded??? The answer is simple, because he asked to be traded and and used all of the leverage that he had to facilitate a change in address. Minnesota didn't want to get rid of him, but they had to. After the disappointing season, after the whole "love boat" story, after their head coach acted like a little pu$$y and argued with and trashed CPep in the press, what else could they do but trade him???

Don't let your homer glasses cloud the facts anymore than your natural stupidity already does. The Dolphins will be better this year than they were last year. The Pansies will be worse than they were last year because of all of the losses and question marks. And you my friend (I'm not your friend) will be crying and making excuses just like all of the Jills fans that we have here on this board.

Get all of your trash talking done now because you won't have an opportunity to do it later. Trust me.

a 9-7 season and all the fish head fans are just so excited about it, LMAO!!!
shows how terrible the fish heads have been to be excited over a 9-7 season, oh now you have Mr. Choke Junior as your QB, Mr. Choke Senior is Manning, but there is time for Junior to over take senior LOL

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
you said you were as old as my IQ, so you must be 175 :D

You BOMBED with that line once, why oh why are you using it again???? :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
guess they were like the fish heads since the 70's then huh?

/me loads the Rocket launcher and takes aim:evil: :evil: :evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I see your no better at football history than you are at math. If you look at the Dolphins' season records, you'll see that they regularly have two things that were comparatively rare for the Patsies: a number in the column for wins that was greater than the number in the column for losses and lots and lots of years in which they made the playoffs.

naw , I'm talking about Superbowl Victories not regular season crap, regular season stuff is for fans for losing teams to discuss.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 05:47 PM
naw , I'm talking about Superbowl Victories not regular season crap, regular season stuff is for fans for losing teams to discuss.

This guy has some fire, not much but a little.:evil:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:48 PM
you said you were as old as my IQ, so you must be 175 :DNo, I said "that WOULD make about the same as your IQ"... and about as high as the age of your reading comprehension level.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:48 PM
You BOMBED with that line once, why oh why are you using it again???? :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

well you kept on so I kept trying to tell, are you that incapable of understanding??

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
This guy has some fire, not much but a little.:evil:

Well thank you, I'll take it :D

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Well thank you, I'll take it :D

Take it while it's there:evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Take it while it's there:evil:

LOL , I will :wink:

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:54 PM
shows how terrible the fish heads have been to be excited over a 9-7 season, oh now you have Mr. Choke Junior as your QB, Mr. Choke Senior is Manning, but there is time for Junior to over take senior LOL

:sidelol:

You smack needs alot of work. This is pitiful, I am starting to almost feel sorry for you.

9-7 with a ****ty QB while learning a new system is amazing. Add into the mix a ProBowl QB and the addition of more players that fit into that system and you have a very good recipe for success.

Now take a very good team, take away some of the important pieces, and for good measure add in some very "green" rookies and what do you get???? A team on the decline, thats what you get.

And this Mr. Choke jr and Mr. Choke senior stuff is just pathetic. If you are trying to hit on us with your perverted innuendos, you really are barking up the wrong tree. That type of thing may win you a boyfriend or two on a NE Pansie board, but it certainly doesn't work here. So run along you ferry princess, your boyfriends might get jealous if they see you trying to flirt with someone else.

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 05:56 PM
naw , I'm talking about Superbowl Victories not regular season crap, regular season stuff is for fans for losing teams to discuss.Odd, last time I checked, "playoffs" weren't regular season. You did see where I mentioned those, didn't you? And since "regular seson stuff is for fans for losing teams", yet the 'Phins were so much better than the Patsies for so many of those years, where does that leave the Patsies? Worse than losers, by your own standard.

like2god
07-28-2006, 05:57 PM
well you kept on so I kept trying to tell, are you that incapable of understanding??

:shakeno:

It's like watching a ret@rd slamming his head into a wall.......What else can you do except stand back and shake your head.

:shakeno:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 05:59 PM

You smack needs alot of work. This is pitiful, I am starting to almost feel sorry for you.

9-7 with a ****ty QB while learning a new system is amazing. Add into the mix a ProBowl QB and the addition of more players that fit into that system and you have a very good recipe for success.

Now take a very good team, take away some of the important pieces, and for good measure add in some very "green" rookies and what do you get???? A team on the decline, thats what you get.

And this Mr. Choke jr and Mr. Choke senior stuff is just pathetic. If you are trying to hit on us with your perverted innuendos, you really are barking up the wrong tree. That type of thing may win you a boyfriend or two on a NE Pansie board, but it certainly doesn't work here. So run along you ferry princess, your boyfriends might get jealous if they see you trying to flirt with someone else.

Maybe we should call dante and manning choke and diet choke then?
come on fish heads havent done anything yet, you know what yet means right?

maybe, could be, hopefully, plan on, etc. still need help understanding??

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 05:59 PM

9-7 after a misreble 2004 season, yeah, I was happy. Let's see new coach, new scheme and oh yeah new players at different positions. Um yeah, see it's called a building process. See where moving forwards and not going backwards. That is what a new coach does, rebuilds the team for a better, trims the fat.:evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Odd, last time I checked, "playoffs" weren't regular season. You did see where I mentioned those, didn't you? And since "regular seson stuff is for fans for losing teams", yet the 'Phins were so much better than the Patsies for so many of those years, where does that leave the Patsies? Worse than losers, by your own standard.

when did the fish heads win their last sb?
all those playoff appearances and when was the last time the fish heads were in a sb? so you lost alot in the playoff's right?
and what was the score agaisnt JAX? I dont remember, 60 something to what???

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:03 PM
This guy has some fire, not much but a little.:evil:Too bad there's no brains to go with it.:D

Link
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
9-7 after a misreble 2004 season, yeah, I was happy. Let's see new coach, new scheme and oh yeah new players at different positions. Um yeah, see it's called a building process. See where moving forwards and not going backwards. That is what a new coach does, rebuilds the team for a better, trims the fat.:evil:

Yup, which can't be said about the other three teams that share our division. Though its kind of hard to believe the bozos and out of fuel jets still manage to find lower and lower levels to fall to.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Too bad there's no brains to go with it.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, let's see my man, umm oh yeah..PANSIE FAN:eek:

Link
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM
all those playoff appearances and when was the last time the fish heads were in a sb? so you lost alot in the playoff's right?
and what was the score agaisnt JAX? I dont remember, 60 something to what???

Its like listening to a broken record, CNN or a moron with short term memory loss! :lol:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM

I know, alot teams go thru that, 9-7 must be great considering what it was like before. But it is still a long process, could be this year but may take 2 or 3 or more before it all comes together, just can't stand tooting ones own horn when there really isnt much to do it for. :wink:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:08 PM
and what was the score agaisnt JAX? I dont remember, 60 something to what???How many times before 1996 were the Patsies even remotely close to the playoffs, much less the SB?

Link
07-28-2006, 06:09 PM
How many times before 1996 were the Patsies even remotely close to the playoffs, much less the SB?

Oh! Oh! I know that one!!! Wait its for the pat fan isn't it?

/me throws fit.:goof:

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:09 PM
I know, alot teams go thru that, 9-7 must be great considering what it was like before. But it is still a long process, could be this year but may take 2 or 3 or more before it all comes together, just can't stand tooting ones own horn when there really isnt much to do it for. :wink:

Okay, next point, there is a little thing called FREE AGENCY, not to mention his buddy called TRADES, oh and there little brother called THE DRAFT. Add all that together and you add to a good 9-7 team. Trim the fat with solid players and we shall see what happens.:evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:10 PM
How many times before 1996 were the Patsies even remotely close to the playoffs, much less the SB?
1985 were in a SB , then scattered playoff appearances and bad seasons mixed in, but what is it like to be in the playoff's so much and lose all those playoff games?

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Okay, next point, there is a little thing called FREE AGENCY, not to mention his buddy called TRADES, oh and there little brother called THE DRAFT. Add all that together and you add to a good 9-7 team. Trim the fat with solid players and we shall see what happens.:evil:

okay but , too many varibles, like injuries etc, when its december then maybe one should get excited not pre preseason :wink:

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:14 PM

Over, done with, never again, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.......

Do you need anymore help understanding your Pansies, or will those phrases do?????

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:15 PM
I know, alot teams go thru that, 9-7 must be great considering what it was like before.Just like it must be great to actually, finally have a winning team after all those years of being pathetic losers.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:16 PM
okay but , too many varibles, like injuries etc, when its december then maybe one should get excited not pre preseason :wink:

Pre-season makes my point..you trim the fat. When December rolls around the soild players will be there.

Now to talk about injuries, this is where the Free Agency, Trades and the Draft come into play, it's called DEPTH.:evil:

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:18 PM
just can't stand tooting ones own horn when there really isnt much to do it for. :wink:

Oh why hello Mr. Pot, let me introduce you to Mr. Kettle :shakeno:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Over, done with, never again, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.......

Do you need anymore help understanding your Pansies, or will those phrases do?????

that might have been funny if it were someone else saying it :D

Link
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Pre-season makes my point..you trim the fat. When December rolls around the soild players will be there.

Now to talk about injuries, this is where the Free Agency, Trades and the Draft come into play, it's called DEPTH.:evil:

Not to be confused with depths of a division. As in the place the bozos, and jesters call home and the pats will soon will be calling home. :goof:

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh! Oh! I know that one!!! Wait its for the pat fan isn't it?

/me throws fit.:goof:

Glad to have you on board Link :wink:

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh why hello Mr. Pot, let me introduce you to Mr. Kettle :shakeno:

i thought you were going somewhere else with that, but this is funnier:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:22 PM

that is what every team plans for but how many teams can win a SB each year? just one. Every team gambles on who and what if's but 9-7 isnt a start of a dynasty just yet or is it????

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:22 PM
that might have been funny if it were someone else saying it :D

You know what you're right.....Hey Ice, EBM, Link.......use my line so this troll will find it funny. :rolleyes2

Your smack is as weak as your wrists Pansie fan. :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:24 PM
1985 were in a SB , then scattered playoff appearances and bad seasons mixed inScattered? Mixed in? The Patsies managed to make the playoffs a measly 6 times 1970-1995. It was almost ALL bad seasons and almost NONE good ones.

but what is it like to be in the playoff's so much and lose all those playoff games?Better than not making them at all, like the Patsies so frequently did.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:25 PM
You know what you're right.....Hey Ice, EBM, Link.......use my line so this troll will find it funny. :rolleyes2

Your smack is as weak as your wrists Pansie fan. :sidelol:

so you freely admit you need help? can't handle all this on your own huh?

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:25 PM
that is what every team plans for but how many teams can win a SB each year? just one. Every team gambles on who and what if's but 9-7 isnt a start of a dynasty just yet or is it????

Okay, here we go. Our 9-7 record wasn't just that, we ended the season on a sweet winning streak, regardless of who was in or not, we still got the wins. A dynasty is built by all the players and coaches coming together as 1.
Just like the Pats, took you guys some time after the coach and owner had there little fights, but anyway. The point i am making is that, everyyear is a gamble, but the odds look better and better when the cards you are dealt with are strong, and now we got ACES high:evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Better than not making them at all, like the Patsies so frequently did

still didnt answer what it was like losing all those playoff games???

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:29 PM
still didnt answer what it was like losing all those playoff games???I see your low IQ/low reading comprehension level is showing through again: "Better than not making them at all, like the Patsies so frequently did." That's how it feels. Do I need to repeat myself for the slow of learning like yourself again?

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:30 PM
so you freely admit you need help? can't handle all this on your own huh?

No, I am doing fine on my own. You were the one crying because you can't handle the facts. I was just trying to make it easier for you because you are a pu$$y who keeps running away to the other threads.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:34 PM
I see your low IQ/low reading comprehension level is showing through again: "Better than not making them at all, like the Patsies so frequently did." That's how it feels. Do I need to repeat myself for the slow of learning like yourself again?

but how many playoff games did the fish heads lose during all these years?

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:37 PM
No, I am doing fine on my own. You were the one crying because you can't handle the facts. I was just trying to make it easier for you because you are a pu$$y who keeps running away to the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2god
You know what you're right.....

ok need any more help now?

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:38 PM
but how many playoff games did the fish heads lose during all these years?How many years did the Patsies entirely miss the playoffs between 1970-1985?

like2god
07-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2god
You know what you're right.....

ok need any more help now?

Still need help comprehending a conversation????

I love the way you run away from a topic, or a whole f*cking thread for that matter, and can't seem to respond with any sort of intelligence. You may be the most pathetic troll to ever grace the FH forums. You can't handle facts and instead run away like a little b!tch.

Care to respond?????

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Here Troll Troll Troll

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Link
07-28-2006, 06:47 PM
but how many playoff games did the fish heads lose during all these years?

Dolphins - Dolphins are aquatic mammals related to whales and porpoises, famous for their intelligence, apparent compassion, and joy. The name is from Ancient Greek δελφίς delphis meaning "with a womb", viz. "a 'fish' with a womb". A group of dolphins can be called a "school" or a "pod".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Dolphins - Dolphins are aquatic mammals related to whales and porpoises, famous for their intelligence, apparent compassion, and joy. The name is from Ancient Greek δελφίς delphis meaning "with a womb", viz. "a 'fish' with a womb". A group of dolphins can be called a "school" or a "pod".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin

this means what to me?

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:53 PM
You may be the most pathetic troll to ever grace the FH forums.I don't think there's even a close second behind Kidszoo. Just my personal opinion there. But Bradygodoffags has to rank right up there near the top.

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 06:55 PM
this means what to me?Maybe that you don't have the intelligence to differentiate between dolphins and fish?

Link
07-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Maybe that you don't have the intelligence to differentiate between dolphins and fish?

Bingo!

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't think there's even a close second behind Kidszoo. Just my personal opinion there. But Bradygodoffish has to rank right up there near the top.

You sound as though you hitting up on me? Sorry , I'm not a gay *** , so I can't help you. but you have a little circle jerk with your fish head club members so jerk away.

Shula Come Back!
07-28-2006, 07:00 PM
You sound as though you hitting up on me? Sorry , I'm not a gay *** , so I can't help you. but you have a little circle jerk with your fish head club members so jerk away.
'
You're an even bigger f*g that has to harrass fans of another site....what did you get kicked off of the Pats frontrunner forum or something???

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Maybe that you don't have the intelligence to differentiate between dolphins and fish?

lol, sure one is a mammal and one is a fish but it pisses off you fish heads.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 07:02 PM

This made no sense what so ever:shakeno:

FinFrenzy
07-28-2006, 07:03 PM

So looking like an ignorant fuk, as you are is okay with you?

Link

Not really. We have you labeled as ignorant and all you are doing is proving it.

icephinfan
Not really. We have you labeled as ignorant and all you are doing is proving it.

More like STUPID **** ***** *** ***** **** **** ***** *** ****:evil:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Bingo!

coming from the The Nintendo Nerd+

nerd

One entry found for nerd. Main Entry: nerd http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/06/audio-1.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?nerd0001.wav=nerd'))
Pronunciation: 'n&rd
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from nerd, a creature in the children's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950) by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)
: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

like2god
07-28-2006, 07:04 PM

Oh I see, now you have to steal material because you are running low. Just like a troll to come here with prewritten smack and not be able to respond to any questions or comments without getting that deer in the headlights look. So then when all of your "Grade A" material runs out you decide to steal what other people type. Good for you Pansie fan, you just executed a "self ownage". It takes a rare talent to pull it off as smoothly as you did (:rolleyes2 ).

Link
07-28-2006, 07:05 PM

Really... What did you expect from him?

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:06 PM
'
You're an even bigger f*g that has to harrass fans of another site....what did you get kicked off of the Pats frontrunner forum or something???

hey nice avy

oh well thought I would come over here and fillet some fish today

icephinfan
BradyGodofFish, damn man you got your name by getting it on with fish, dude that is sick even for a TROLL!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

BradyGodofFish

I'm suprised you didnt understand, it would seem you were the class of this bunch of twerps :eek:

guatemalanfan
07-28-2006, 07:08 PM

nerd

One entry found for nerd. Main Entry: nerd http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?nerd0001.wav=nerd'))
Etymology: perhaps from nerd, a creature in the children's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950) by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)
: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

who cares about the definition and all that $hit , what are you 10

Shula Come Back!
07-28-2006, 07:09 PM
hey nice avy

oh well thought I would come over here and fillet some fish today

Thanks. I wish I could say the same for you, but whatever??? So, you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to join the site of a team you hate and then talk smack....did your parents block your computer from porn site or something?

Link
07-28-2006, 07:09 PM

nerd

One entry found for nerd. Main Entry: nerd http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?nerd0001.wav=nerd'))

Interesting, I guess you have learned to use the computer... I am a nerd in the sense that I have intelligence far above what your brain (if you can call it that) can ever comprehend. I bet you are still stuck on your abcs.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm suprised you didnt understand, it would seem you were the class of this bunch of twerps :eek:

That is a strong word man, TWERPS, dude don't come so strong here man:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
07-28-2006, 07:13 PM

nerd

One entry found for nerd. Main Entry: nerd http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?nerd0001.wav=nerd'))
Once again you are stealing MY material :shakeno: I did this a few months ago to a Jills fan. But seeing that I am a good sport.....

From the Websters dictionary

*****head (dik hed)
function: putdown

1. the end or tip of the male genitalia

2. a ****ing loser that likes the NE Pansies and wears glow braclets, also likes giant rubber dildos in his/her **** while watching "Body by Jake" reruns.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:13 PM
That is a strong word man, TWERPS, dude don't come so strong here man:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

LOL

Shula Come Back!
07-28-2006, 07:16 PM
just for fun :D

Damn bro....you need to find a hobby:lol:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:16 PM
So, you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to join the site of a team you hate and then talk smack....?

just for fun :D

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 07:17 PM
hey nice avy

oh well thought I would come over here and fillet some fish todayAnd ended up getting fileted yourself, instead.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Once again you are stealing MY material :shakeno: I did this a few months ago to a Jills fan. But seeing that I am a good sport.....

*****head (dik hed)

2. a ****ing loser that likes the NE Pansies and wears glow braclets, also likes giant rubber dildos in his/her **** while watching "Body by Jake" reruns.

hey that one has your picture in it!!! nice!!!

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:19 PM
And ended up getting fileted yourself, instead.

jury still out :D

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm suprised you didnt understand, it would seem you were the class of this bunch of twerps :eek:It would help if you had a somewhat decent command of the English language.

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
who cares about the definition and all that $hit , what are you 10

don't like seeing your kind plastered on the screen ?

Link
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
It would help if you had a somewhat decent command of the English language.

Do I have to remind you... We are lucky this one can at very least type. Err.... Nevermind that. :goof:

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:22 PM
It would help if you had a somewhat decent command of the English language.

reaching for straws again, pittiful

like2god
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
hey that one has your picture in it!!! nice!!!

??????

Is there any chance that you are going to make at least some sense in one of your posts??????

Somehow I doubt it

guatemalanfan
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
don't like seeing your kind plastered on the screen ?

no. I think you need somethng called imgination (you dont have to look for it on the dictionary) and use better "weapons". next time just limit yourself to breath :wink:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 07:27 PM
reaching for straws again, pittifulNo, just stating the painful (at least to you) truth. What's the matter... "don't like seeing your kind plastered on the screen ?"

like2god
07-28-2006, 07:32 PM
reaching for straws again, pittiful

Once again, stealing my material. I just posted that in response to one of your posts. :shakeno:

Take note of the time 7/28/2006 7:21 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2665066&postcount=183

and your post was 7/28/2006 7:22 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2665071&postcount=154

Like I said, you are grasping for straws.....just pathetic

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:44 PM
no. I think you need somethng called imgination (you dont have to look for it on the dictionary) and use better "weapons". next time just limit yourself to breath :wink:

that was almost funny! Almost

BradyGodofFish
07-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Once again, stealing my material. I just posted that in response to one of your posts. :shakeno:

Take note of the time 7/28/2006 7:21 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2665066&postcount=183

and your post was 7/28/2006 7:22 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2665071&postcount=154

Like I said, you are grasping for straws.....just pathetic

maybe I didnt read your post, maybe I was writing when you posted that remark? huh?

later gays, LOL

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 07:47 PM
hey that one has your picture in it!!! nice!!!Calling pictures of male genetalia "nice"? Sure, nothing gay about that.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
maybe I didnt read your post, maybe I was writing when you posted that remark? huh?

later gays, LOL

YOU GOT BALLS ON YOUR FACE...BALLS ON YOUR FACE...BALLS ON YOUR FACE...BALLS ON YOUR FACE...BALLS ON YOUR FACE:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-28-2006, 07:50 PM

later gays, LOLSorry, but unlike your boyfriends, we don't take too kindly to being addressed that way. Try using a "u" next time instead of an "a".

like2god
07-28-2006, 07:50 PM

later gays, LOL

Yeah sure, it only happened 3 times in the past 45 minutes.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

BYE GoBills24

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 08:02 AM
??????

Is there any chance that you are going to make at least some sense in one of your posts??????

Somehow I doubt it

Originally Posted by like2gods

*****head (dik hed)

in the dictionary it has your picture in it for this word, now does it make sense to you gay bait? :sidelol:

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Sorry, but unlike your boyfriends, we don't take too kindly to being addressed that way. Try using a "u" next time instead of an "a".

sorry about that but you GAYS were the ones that started the GAY crap when you couldnt handle the truth about the fish heads :wink:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 11:54 AM
sorry about that but you GAYS were the ones that started the GAY crap when you couldnt handle the truth about the fish heads :wink:

Dude how old are you??? You need to realize, that calling us Fish Heads means nothing to us. Dolphins are not fish. So, when you call us fish heads, it means nothing.:lol:

like2god
07-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by like2gods

*****head (dik hed)

in the dictionary it has your picture in it for this word, now does it make sense to you gay bait? :sidelol:

First of all, it isn't very hard to use the edit/quote feature, but for some reason you seem to be baffled by it. Hmmmmmmmmm.....could it be that you are slow at catching on to things??? :hmmm:

Second, GayBait???? :lol: I haven't heard anybody use that word in over 10 years, what the **** possessed you to go "old school" on me with that childish reply???? Could it be that you are a little punk kid????? Or maybe you are just slow and couldn't think of anything new and witty. I mean after all, you did have to steal my material more than a few times yesterday because you ran out of pre-written smack. I think it might be possible that you are a short bus cadet. You can't stay in a thread for more than 2 minutes at a time and you don't come anywhere close to making any sense.

Just like a Pansie fan to show his true colors (rainbow) and run away after running out of material. :lol:

retired opfinistic
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
First of all, it isn't very hard to use the edit/quote feature, but for some reason you seem to be baffled by it. Hmmmmmmmmm.....could it be that you are slow at catching on to things??? :hmmm:

Second, GayBait???? :lol: I haven't heard anybody use that word in over 10 years, what the **** possessed you to go "old school" on me with that childish reply???? Could it be that you are a little punk kid????? Or maybe you are just slow and couldn't think of anything new and witty. I mean after all, you did have to steal my material more than a few times yesterday because you ran out of pre-written smack. I think it might be possible that you are a short bus cadet. You can't stay in a thread for more than 2 minutes at a time and you don't come anywhere close to making any sense.

Just like a Pansie fan to show his true colors (rainbow) and run away after running out of material. :lol:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/indexlogo2-1.gif (http://www.windowlickers.com/container.htm)

like2god
07-29-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.windowlickers.com/indexlogo2.gif (http://www.windowlickers.com/container.htm):lol:

MARINO1384
07-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I think BradyGodofDick ran away

like2god
07-29-2006, 12:39 PM
I think BradyGodofDick ran away

:yes:

This time I missed it. :tantrum:

EBMisfit
07-29-2006, 03:19 PM
sorry about that but you GAYS were the ones that started the GAY crap when you couldnt handle the truth about the fish heads :wink:How many times more must I explain this to you before you're slow-witted brain understands? You're the gays, we're just guys.

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 10:37 PM
How many times more must I explain this to you before you're slow-witted brain understands? You're the gays, we're just guys.

then why do you insist on talking about gays then? if you want to learn how I can't help you, maybe try a gay forum or something near your home town.

Colorado Dolfan
07-29-2006, 10:51 PM
then why do you insist on talking about gays then? if you want to learn how I can't help you, maybe try a gay forum or something near your home town.

Jeez, Mr. 1.75 IQ... I seem to remember you posting "later, gays" or something to that effect. Everyon else is just calling you on it...

like2god
07-29-2006, 10:56 PM
then why do you insist on talking about gays then? .

What else is there to say about the Pansies if you can't point out the obvious????

I love the fact that the trolls are quoting me in their sigs. That "Go to hell" thread was alot of fun. :lol:

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Jeez, Mr. 1.75 IQ... I seem to remember you posting "later, gays" or something to that effect. Everyon else is just calling you on it...

well I didnt start the name calling, it was started when I proved how pathetic your fish heads have been thru the years since 1973 etc. thats when the gay crap started cause no one wanted to talk about the truth so they start with insults so you get them back :)

like2god
07-29-2006, 11:30 PM
well I didnt start the name calling, it was started when I proved how pathetic your fish heads have been thru the years since 1973 etc. thats when the gay crap started cause no one wanted to talk about the truth so they start with insults so you get them back :)

Don't give me that sh!t, I tried to have a very realistic football conversation with you and you blew it off. It must be tough to know that your favorite sports team is on the decline and you won't be able to tout them (and yourself) as being better than everybody else for much longer. How sad. :shakeno:

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM

Pathetic since 1973? How ****ing stupid are you? And lets see the Pats hadn't done **** during the majority of that timespan, besides getting their *** kicked in two superbowls(so did we I won't deny that but we were still a much better team than you were way back when). Then you got lucky and got Tom brady. And its all downhill now Pats fan, your team has lost too many key pieces.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Pathetic since 1973? How ****ing stupid are you? And lets see the Pats hadn't done **** during the majority of that timespan, besides getting their *** kicked in two superbowls(so did we I wont deny that but we were still a much better team than you were way back when). Then you got lucky and got Tom brady. And its all downhill now Pats fan, your team has lost too many key pieces.

what has the doplins really done since 1973 that makes you think they have been so good all these years?

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Pathetic since 1973? How ****ing stupid are you? And lets see the Pats hadn't done **** during the majority of that timespan, besides getting their *** kicked in two superbowls(so did we I wont deny that but we were still a much better team than you were way back when). Then you got lucky and got Tom brady. And its all downhill now Pats fan, your team has lost too many key pieces.

let it go he doesnt understand.....hes only been a pat fan since 2001

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:22 AM
let it go he doesnt understand.....hes only been a pat fan since 2001

lol now thats funny coming from a 15 year old :)

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:26 AM

yeah and i still prolly know more then you

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:30 AM
yeah and i still prolly know more then you

lol, ya sure kid

you can't even drive yet lol

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:32 AM
lol, ya sure kid

you can't even drive yet lol

legally.....but how does that make you know more then me.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:38 AM
legally.....but how does that make you know more then me.

cause you don't know crap, until you live a little longer you just think you know things but you don't. when you grow up you will realize this. :)

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:43 AM
cause you don't know crap, until you live a little longer you just think you know things but you don't. when you grow up you will realize this. :)

football wise i do

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:44 AM
football wise i do

ok impress me :sidelol:

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:45 AM

And you post with the intelligence and maturity of a 10 year old, so what is your age anyway?

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:46 AM
ok impress me :sidelol:

Kinzua?

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:48 AM
what has the doplins really done since 1973 that makes you think they have been so good all these years?

The word you are looking for is Dolphins, Lets see we are one of the winningest teams in the NFL, we had 2 Great QBs, the best coach of all time, and the list goes on.

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:49 AM

you know theres a spell check right?

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:51 AM
you know theres a spell check right?

doplins wasn't by accident :wink:

like2god
07-30-2006, 12:53 AM
The word you are looking for is Dolphins, Lets see we are one of the winningest teams in the NFL, we had 2 Great QBs, the best coach of all time, and the list goes on.

The Dolphins actually have the best winning percentage in the NFL.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:53 AM

sure and the last sb victory was 33 years ago :)

like2god
07-30-2006, 12:55 AM
doplins wasn't by accident :wink:

Oh I see, you intentionally wanted to show us that you are stupid.

Honesty is always the best policy.

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:55 AM

yeah well we are sorry that we cant jump on a teams bandwagon after they win the superbowl like you did. We're what u call fans

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:58 AM

And it looks like you will have along wait to go for your next SB win as well, by then you would have jumped off of the bandwagon.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah well we are sorry that we cant jump on a teams bandwagon after they win the superbowl like you did. We're what u call fans

LMAO! your only 15 and how long have you been a fan??? please , stop it , I am laughing to hard!! you probably don't even understand the game!

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:00 AM
And it looks like you will have along wait to go for your next SB win as well, by then you would have jumped off of the bandwagon.

oh well always been a fan and always will :)

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Again, how old are you? You act like you are around 10.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Again, how old are you? You act like you are around 10.

sorry, I don't give out personal info :wink:

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:03 AM
LMAO! your only 15 and how long have you been a fan??? please , stop it , I am laughing to hard!! you probably don't even understand the game!

first of all i was talking about all dolphins fans....second of all ive been all dolphins fan since i was 7. That's 8 going on 9 years in case you had trouble with your math. I grew up around the game and have played it so i doubt i dont understand it.

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:04 AM
oh well always been a fan and always will :)

please u prolly couldnt name your starting qb in 1985 w/o looking it up.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh I see, you intentionally wanted to show us that you are stupid.

Honesty is always the best policy.

doplins sounds like a better name for your fish heads, fish terds :D

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:07 AM
sorry, I don't give out personal info :wink:

Afraid of someone stalking a minor such as yourself huh? Well don't worry unlike Jillszone and whatever Pats board you go on, there are no child molesting fags here.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:09 AM
first of all i was talking about all dolphins fans....second of all ive been all dolphins fan since i was 7. That's 8 going on 9 years in case you had trouble with your math. I grew up around the game and have played it so i doubt i dont understand it.

not according to this ......
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2668936&postcount=187

so playing little league makes you a sports guru huh? :sidelol:

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:11 AM
Afraid of someone stalking a minor such as yourself huh? Well don't worry unlike Jillszone and whatever Pats board you go on, there are no child molesting fags here.

well here goes the name calling, like2god you need better back up tonight , it was way more fun last night when your homers tried to rescue you

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:14 AM

that's exactly why he won't give it out....if there were then hed have no problem

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:19 AM
not according to this ......
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2668936&postcount=187

so playing little league makes you a sports guru huh? :sidelol:

and what have you done to mkae yourself a sports guru besides living in mothers basement?

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:20 AM
that's exactly why he won't give it out....if there were then hed have no problem

oh come now, at your age you think great $ex is switching hands when you pull your little monkey LOL

hell until recently you thought the only reason you had a pecker was to piss with didn't you? lmao!!

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:25 AM
and what have you done to mkae yourself a sports guru besides living in mothers basement?

did I say I was a guru? think not
but did I imply I knew more than a snot nose teenie boob? yes I did :)

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:26 AM
oh come now, at your age you think great $ex is switching hands when you pull your little monkey LOL

hell until recently you thought the only reason you had a pecker was to piss with didn't you? lmao!!

dude where have you been? either your like from the 1950s or you were a huge loser growing. Im guessing its the 2nd choice huh? Well in case you didnt know that people in this generation start having sex at like 14. but yeah you got me there:shakeno:

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:26 AM
''Brady God of Fish'' thats an intresting user name, seeing that your boy, Tom, has yet to have a good game against us.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:29 AM
well its been fun little ones, but rest assured I will return , night LOL

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:33 AM
did I say I was a guru? think not
but did I imply I knew more than a snot nose teenie boob? yes I did :)

hold wait a minute let me go get my 10 year old sister....your smack is wayy out of my league....your using 5th grade terms now:eek:

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 01:35 AM
well its been fun little ones, but rest assured I will return , night LOL

time to cry about how u cant get a girl and beat the meat huh?

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:38 AM
time to cry about how u cant get a girl and beat the meat huh?

He's going to get his fudge packed if you know what I mean.

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:50 AM
And another troll runs way owned and crying.

icephinfan
07-30-2006, 04:50 AM
hold wait a minute let me go get my 10 year old sister....your smack is wayy out of my league....your using 5th grade terms now:eek:

Nah, your 10 year old sister would make sense and confuse "Balls On Your Face" aka bgof even more. :evil:

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 09:14 AM
Nah, your 10 year old sister would make sense and confuse "Balls On Your Face" aka bgof even more. :evil:

haha yeah your right:lol:

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:09 AM
then why do you insist on talking about gays then?I never insisted that anyone talk about anything. It's just a subject that naturally comes up when conversing with Patsy fans. If that's the lifestyle you've chosen, no skin off my back.
if you want to learn how I can't help youGood thing, because I'm not interested in you "helping" me. I'm perfectly fine being straight, thank you all the same.
maybe try a gay forum or something near your home town.I already know more about them than I care to, but I'm sure if I did want that sort of information, you (or Brady) would be the guy to ask.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:14 AM
well its been fun little ones, but rest assured I will return , night LOLYou really don't have to share saying good night to your boyfriends with the rest of the forum.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:17 AM
snot nose teenie boob:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(oh, btw... I'm laughing at you, not with you. Just wanted to make that clear)

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:19 AM
oh come now, at your age you think great $ex is switching hands when you pull your little monkey:tsk::tsk::tsk:You said the "s" word! (For future reference, it's not blocked by the profanity filter).

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:29 AM
LMAO! your only 15 and how long have you been a fan??? please , stop it , I am laughing to hard!! you probably don't even understand the game!And with yet another post, BradyGodofFags shows what an idiot he/she/it is. You must have been locked in a closet a lot to not have noticed that most 15 year olds understand football. And most, probably better than BradyGodofFags.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:31 AM
sorry, I don't give out personal info :wink:His mommy taught him too well for that.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:33 AM
well here goes the name callingYou mean like "DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You fish heads. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"?

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 10:42 AM
what has the doplins really done since 1973 that makes you think they have been so good all these years?A lot more than the Patsies did between then and 2001 that would make you think they were a legitimate (much less good) team.

nyjunc
07-30-2006, 10:46 AM
A lot more than the Patsies did between then and 2001 that would make you think they were a legitimate (much less good) team.

In that span they lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close) and you lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close). I bet they didn't have as many "winning seasons" though so that's what makes you better, right?:lol:

Metal Panda
07-30-2006, 11:08 AM

It's really sad when a Steelers fan has to stir the pot despite ignoring several posts on page 1 of the thread where several Dolphins fans criticized those who wished for a player to be injured.

Metal Panda
07-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Dude, if Tom Brady was injured so bad he couldn't play football again, I would be the happiest person in the world. I don't wish death upon the guy because that would be horrible, but I wish his arm breaks to the point of not being able to throw further than Fielder.

...and this infantile opinion fails to consider the following:

That a 'football' injury would translate into his day to day life and make those chores more difficult

That it would be extremely painful

That a fruitful career would be wasted.

Please don't post like this.

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 11:22 AM
In that span they lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close) and you lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close). I bet they didn't have as many "winning seasons" though so that's what makes you better, right?:lol:

your right nyjunc....we can all agree that the jets have been the worst.

muscle979
07-30-2006, 11:27 AM

Yes more wins does make a team better. Amazingly enough wins is how they determine playoff spots. Isn't that weird, I guess they should just go on how close they think the team can play their opponent in the playoff.
The Pats definitely humiliated the AFC in the 85 superbowl. It's a shame they had the bad weather game and upset the fins. Too bad the only team in the league that could beat the Bears didn't make it.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 12:55 PM
In that span they lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close) and you lost 2 SBs(1 humiliation, 1 somewhat close). I bet they didn't have as many "winning seasons" though so that's what makes you better, right?:lol:Evidently, I'm not explaining this to you slowly enough for you to understand. A team that makes the playoffs is generally considered better, regardless of how they fare, than a team that doesn't make the playoffs. And a team is generally considered better than another team that has a worse record. Sure, there are some flukes, like a team in one conference that makes the playoffs with a worse record than a team in the other. But generally, that's how it works. Sure, the Seahawks didn't win the SB last year, but as a whole, very few fans consider them a laughingstock, much less one on par with the Jills or the Texans.

And I see you still, still, still, still, still, still have yet to produce a copy of your special records book where "humiliating" playoff losses count more than "non-humiliating" playoff losses.

Colorado Dolfan
07-30-2006, 04:22 PM
How about we finish it up right here?

Dolphins all-time record versus the Patsies: 47-34

...and yes, BGoF, in case you were confused, that does mean that the Patsies have a losing record against the "Fish."

Overall the Dolphins are 382-260-4... not too bad for a team used to losing so damn much...:rolleyes2

EBMisfit
07-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Yes more wins does make a team better. Amazingly enough wins is how they determine playoff spots. Isn't that weird, I guess they should just go on how close they think the team can play their opponent in the playoff.
The Pats definitely humiliated the AFC in the 85 superbowl. It's a shame they had the bad weather game and upset the fins. Too bad the only team in the league that could beat the Bears didn't make it.Jests, Jills, and Patsy fans are like some bizarro combination between the Wizard of Oz and the Vancome Lady, moaning, "Don't pay any attention to however many more wins you have than us behind the curtain. [covering ears] La, la, la, la.... We don't remember and we can't hear you, so they don't count.... La, la, la, la." To add to the surreality, the Jills and Jests fans pipe in that it's been all those years since the Dolphins won the SB when it's been even longer since the Jests won one and, well, the Jills SB record speaks for itself (too bad it doesn't have much to say). As for the 33 years that everyone keeps mentioning, that would mean that it's been at least 34 years since anyone else has been able to have a Perfect Season (yep, it's so good it deserves to be capitalized). And it took about 30 years before anyone else in the AFC East had as many SB wins as the Dolphins did, so I can see how after so many years the Dolphins ruled the division, why fans of other teams would want to see them brought down to their team's level.

nyjunc
07-31-2006, 08:35 AM
The Pats definitely humiliated the AFC in the 85 superbowl. It's a shame they had the bad weather game and upset the fins. Too bad the only team in the league that could beat the Bears didn't make it.

If I had a choice I'd take less winning seasons and mroe SB titles but that's just me. Something tells me if you had NE's record and they ahd yours you'd feel the same way.

Evidently, I'm not explaining this to you slowly enough for you to understand. A team that makes the playoffs is generally considered better, regardless of how they fare, than a team that doesn't make the playoffs. And a team is generally considered better than another team that has a worse record. Sure, there are some flukes, like a team in one conference that makes the playoffs with a worse record than a team in the other. But generally, that's how it works. Sure, the Seahawks didn't win the SB last year, but as a whole, very few fans consider them a laughingstock, much less one on par with the Jills or the Texans.

And I see you still, still, still, still, still, still have yet to produce a copy of your special records book where "humiliating" playoff losses count more than "non-humiliating" playoff losses.

You'd rather have a few more postseason appearances(where in most of your PO appearances you had no chance to get to a SB) than an extra SB win? :lol:

Keep rationalizing your "winning seasons" and humiliating playoff losses.

How about we finish it up right here?

Dolphins all-time record versus the Patsies: 47-34

...and yes, BGoF, in case you were confused, that does mean that the Patsies have a losing record against the "Fish."

Overall the Dolphins are 382-260-4... not too bad for a team used to losing so damn much...:rolleyes2

So since we have a winning record against Miami we are better? I don't think anyone would but that logic. NE has MORE SB wins, as many AFC Titles and has beaten head to head in your two playoff meetings including a title game win AT YOUR STADIUM!

advantage- PATS

miami WAS the marquee team of the division but he pats have clearly passed you.

EBMisfit
07-31-2006, 11:07 AM
If I had a choice I'd take less winning seasons and mroe SB titles but that's just me. Something tells me if you had NE's record and they ahd yours you'd feel the same way.And maybe if the Jests had Miami's record and the Dolphins had NE's record, you'd be making the same points I'm making. Who knows?

You'd rather have a few more postseason appearances(where in most of your PO appearances you had no chance to get to a SB)We had a better chance of winning the SB those years than the AFC East teams that didn't even make the playoffs.

than an extra SB win?All other things being equal, perhaps. But the record shows that for most of the Patsy's existence, they've been a sucky team, whereas the Dolphins have almost always been at least a good team if not better. You (and the Patsy fans) keep acting like it's been the other way around.

Keep rationalizing your "winning seasons" and humiliating playoff losses.Keep believing that you've somehow shown that I am rationalizing them. According to the official NFL stat books, one humiliating playoff loss counts the same as one non-humiliating playoff loss. But fine, let's suppose I conceded the point. If so, then shouldn't it work the other way too? That is, by such logic, shouldn't the Dolphins first SB win during the Perfect Season count as two SBs, considering no other team has been able to go undefeated and untied in a season since? It's also the first (and if I remember correctly, only) SB game where the defense refused to yeild any points to the opposing offense, so that should make it even more special. What, you're not buying any of this? Well, I don't see why I'm under any more obligation to produce my special stat book that SB wins after a Perfect Season counts double than you are to show the one that says that humiliating losses count more than non-humiliating losses.

miami WAS the marquee team of the division but he pats have clearly passed you.No, when Miami was on top, they were there all alone. Even if NE has passed them, it's by a miniscule amount at most.

Colorado Dolfan
07-31-2006, 01:30 PM
So since we have a winning record against Miami we are better?

If the Jets had 13 wins over the 'Phins in that time frame, I'd say the Jets are the better team. However, the record stands at 39-41-1 and this year it goes to 41-41-1, so it's a virtual dead heat... :wink:

It's as good a rationalization as any that BGoF has put up.

The Patriots are still the team to beat in the AFCE, but anyone who fails to even consider that Miami is on it's way back up is clearly delusional. I honestly believe Miami takes the East this year. But since I'm not delusional, I won't guarantee it.:D

fin1
07-31-2006, 01:54 PM

And when we win the SB next year we can talk about the rubbas in the past tense like old times too.

nyjunc
08-01-2006, 07:27 AM
And maybe if the Jests had Miami's record and the Dolphins had NE's record, you'd be making the same points I'm making. Who knows?

maybe I would try to rationalize it too but I think I might just tip my cap and give NE credit.

We had a better chance of winning the SB those years than the AFC East teams that didn't even make the playoffs.

technically yes but you proved you didn't belong w/ the big boys.

All other things being equal, perhaps. But the record shows that for most of the Patsy's existence, they've been a sucky team, whereas the Dolphins have almost always been at least a good team if not better. You (and the Patsy fans) keep acting like it's been the other way around.

the goal is to win Championships and NE has more. sure Mia has 3-4 more postseason appearances in that span but is that enough to be worth more than 1 Championship? To me I say no way, I don't care if you had 10 more postseason berths the title is what it's all about.

No, when Miami was on top, they were there all alone. Even if NE has passed them, it's by a miniscule amount at most.

How is it by a miniscule amount? You guys haven't even been close to an AFC title game since '94, haven't made one since 1992 and NE has been to 4 SBs and won 3 in the last decade. No div team has ever won 3 SBs let alone 3 in 4 years, they have easily passed you. You guys haven't been a big time team since the 80s.

You can EASILY pass them back if you win one soon and they don't win another but we'll see.

If the Jets had 13 wins over the 'Phins in that time frame, I'd say the Jets are the better team. However, the record stands at 39-41-1 and this year it goes to 41-41-1, so it's a virtual dead heat...

It's actually 41-38-1(the records are reg season and do not count the '82 postseason game as I'm sure the NE-Mia doesn't count their 2 postseason wins) so even if you sweep us for the first time since 1997(not likely) you will still be a game back.

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 10:10 AM
maybe I would try to rationalize it too but I think I might just tip my cap and give NE credit.
Or maybe you're already rationalizing to make Miami look worse. Since no other AFC East team had won a SB for about thirty years after the merger, it would only be natural for Jills and Jests fan to want NE to have caught up with the Dolphins. After all, if the Patsies could do it, it would give them hope that their teams could do it too.
As for giving NE credit, I do. I would certainly agree that Belichick has done an incredible job in transforming the Patsies into a great team. But that doesn't change that for much of the Patsies history before that, they were an absolutely horrendous team. And I think that one has to weigh the lows along with the highs when determining whose been best over all.

technically yes but you proved you didn't belong w/ the big boys.Again, we proved we were a lot closer to belonging with the big boys than those teams that didn't make the playoffs. Since many of those losses came in the second round of the playoffs, that still puts the Dolphins in the top 8-12 teams in the NFL those years. But we're not doing a comparision of Miami to the rest of the league anyway, so your objection wouldn't be relevant anyway.

the goal is to win ChampionshipsUltimately, yes. But team's are still ranked by how close they come to achieving that goal.

sure Miami has 3-4 more postseason appearances in that span but is that enough to be worth more than 1 Championship?Which span? If you're talking about since the merger, then it's 21 to 13. To put those numbers in perspective, Miami would have to miss the playoffs the next 6 years just to get down to making the playoffs half the time, while NE would have to make the playoffs the next 10 just to get up to half.

To me I say no way, I don't care if you had 10 more postseason berths the title is what it's all about.If the disparity in postseason berths was the only difference, I might be more inclined to agree with you. But I don't think that one can ignore just how horrendous NE has been throughout much of its history in the calculations.

How is it by a miniscule amount?3 SB titles to 2. An equal number of SB appearances. The Perfect Season. 8 more playoff years for Miami. 12 division championships for Miami, only 8 for NE. NE has twice as many seasons of 3 wins or less than Miami has losing seasons since the merger.

You guys haven't even been close to an AFC title game since '94, haven't made one since 1992 and NE has been to 4 SBs and won 3 in the last decade. No div team has ever won 3 SBs let alone 3 in 4 years, they have easily passed you. You guys haven't been a big time team since the 80s.None of which is relevant if we're talking about overall history. Has NE been a better team than Miami for the past 5 years or so? Sure, but I'd take the longer period that Miami has been a better team over just a few years.

nyjunc
08-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Or maybe you're already rationalizing to make Miami look worse. Since no other AFC East team had won a SB for about thirty years after the merger, it would only be natural for Jills and Jests fan to want NE to have caught up with the Dolphins.

why would I care? I know my team isn't in the running for best team all-time in the div so why do I care if it's Mia or NE? I hate both teams and I hate NE fans MORE than Miami fans so in reality i'd rather it be Mia but I'm just being honest.

As for giving NE credit, I do. I would certainly agree that Belichick has done an incredible job in transforming the Patsies into a great team. But that doesn't change that for much of the Patsies history before that, they were an absolutely horrendous team.

Sure they've had some bad times but they did make make a SB in both the 80s and 90s and again I value winning a title more than a few more playoff seasons.

Ultimately, yes. But team's are still ranked by how close they come to achieving that goal.

and most of those playoff losses you were not close to a Championship.

Which span? If you're talking about since the merger, then it's 21 to 13.

I think from '74-'00 was the span that was discussed, I took the #s from those years.

If the disparity in postseason berths was the only difference, I might be more inclined to agree with you. But I don't think that one can ignore just how horrendous NE has been throughout much of its history in the calculations.

Not horrendous enough to have as many AFC tiles and MORE SB titles than Miami.

3 SB titles to 2. An equal number of SB appearances. The Perfect Season. 8 more playoff years for Miami. 12 division championships for Miami, only 8 for NE.

1 more SB title trumps all those facts. By the way, the Boston Patriots also made an AFL Title game so that's 1 more title game appearance than Mia and 1 more Championship.

None of which is relevant if we're talking about overall history. Has NE been a better team than Miami for the past 5 years or so? Sure, but I'd take the longer period that Miami has been a better team over just a few years.

They have been better for longer than 5 years, they have clearly been better since '94 and unbelievably better the last 5 years. You haven't had a legit contender since the early-mid 80s. They have played in 4 SBs and won 3 in the last decade.

Colorado Dolfan
08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
It's actually 41-38-1(the records are reg season and do not count the '82 postseason game as I'm sure the NE-Mia doesn't count their 2 postseason wins) so even if you sweep us for the first time since 1997(not likely) you will still be a game back.

No, actually I posted all wins/losses regular and post-season...

Make it regular seaon only and it goes to a 15 game difference...:wink:

timbalu
08-01-2006, 01:58 PM

May I take this time to educate you, you ignorant sack of sh1t. The only thing the Dolphins have done since 1973 is win the AFC East THIRTEEN TIMES . Have your Patsies done that ? NO ! Have they made it to the S.B. three consecutive seasons ? NO ! Have they EVER had a perfect season ? NO ! (Fins are the ONLY team to ever do that) Have the Patsies EVER been ranked #1 in the league on both sides of the ball ? NO ! (Fins were during their perfect season) Next thing coming out of your mouth, you Bostonian Baked Bean B1tch, will be "That was a long time ago !" Know what's longer than that ? FOREVER !!! And, that's how long you'll be waiting for the Patsies to equal anything the Fins have done ! :dolphins:

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 02:03 PM
May I take this time to educate you, you ignorant sack of sh1t. The only thing the Dolphins have done since 1973 is win the AFC East THIRTEEN TIMES . Have your Patsies done that ? NO ! Have they made it to the S.B. three consecutive seasons ? NO ! Have they EVER had a perfect season ? NO ! (Fins are the ONLY team to ever do that) Have the Patsies EVER been ranked #1 in the league on both sides of the ball ? NO ! (Fins were during their perfect season) Next thing coming out of your mouth, you Bostonian Baked Bean B1tch, will be "That was a long time ago !" Know what's longer than that ? FOREVER !!! And, that's how long you'll be waiting for the Patsies to equal anything the Fins have done ! :dolphins: :lol: :0wned:

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 02:18 PM
why would I care?Like I said, doing so would give Jests and Jills fans hope that one day that they too could the 'Phins.

Sure they've had some bad times but they did make make a SB in both the 80s and 90s and again I value winning a title more than a few more playoff seasons.And the Dolphins made the SB in both the '70's and '80's. And their bad times have been short-lived and relatively benign.

and most of those playoff losses you were not close to a Championship.At least the Dolphins could say that they were in the playoffs those years. And, therefore, much closer to being in the Championship game than most teams. At worst, the Dolphins were about the 8-12 best team in the NFL for each of those years.

I think from '74-'00 was the span that was discussed, I took the #s from those years.Try again. You did not take the #'s from those years since neither team had a championship during that span. So you're making an uneven comparison between fewer years and more years.

Not horrendous enough to have as many AFC tiles and MORE SB titles than Miami.Except "horrendous" means "bad" and SB titles are good. And they have the same number of AFC titles (just like they have the same number of SB appearances... coindence, you ask?). You're talking like it's only the good years that should matter. I'm saying both the good and the bad should be weighed equally.

1 more SB title trumps all those facts.Then I suppose you have your opinion on the matter and I have mine. Sure, it must have been nice for NE fans to get a championship after all those lousy years, but they also had to suffer through a lot worse than Miami.

They have been better for longer than 5 years, they have clearly been better since '94 and unbelievably better the last 5 years.For however long they've been better, the Dolphins have been better for a lot longer period of time. There wasn't a team that was even a close second to Miami's dominance of the AFC East for the first 14 years after the merger. And except for a Patsies fluke SB appearance, the Dolphins were still clearly better than them up until '95, or another 10 years.
You haven't had a legit contender since the early-mid 80s.The Patsies weren't a legit contender for much of at least 25 years after the merger, so I would think that more than evens it out on that score.

08-01-2006, 02:37 PM
The patriots are seeing their dynasy years now, and im having a good time, but in the past they were ATROCIOUS, sure they had a couple good runs but they were not consistently competitive as the dolphins were.

Bum draft picks
Parcells
crap stadium
toilet bowl game
86 sb- blowout by Bears
bad ownership
lousy O-line
you name it.................

Then came Kraft....Belichick......Brady...Sb.......Sb....Sb

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
The patriots are seeing their dynasy years now, and im having a good timeAnd I, for one, don't deny that what Belichick, Brady and the rest of the team has done is nothing short of fantastic (I'm more just commenting on what you said than arguing here).

but in the past they were ATROCIOUS, sure they had a couple good runs but they were not consistently competitive as the dolphins were.Which was pretty much the point I was trying to make and to which I don't think nyjunc gives enough importance to. Even though getting to the playoffs isn't as great an accomplishment as winning the SB, it's still an accomplishment. And I think one has to include negatives such as suffering through years (decades?) of mostly nightmarish seasons along with the positives. Add (or subtract where indicated) it all up, and NE might have a slight over Miami, but not by much in my estimation and nowhere near the big deal that he makes out of it.