PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dol-Felons strike again

BuffaloStampede
07-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Siddeeq Shabazz...who is this joker?

Looks like another piece of trash on your roster ran into trouble with the law. I'm beginning to wonder if the fish are going to be able to keep a full roster on opening day or if all these idiots are going to be dade county jail or on the injured reserve like Cul-pecker.

LOL what a joke this franchise has become!

denn34
07-21-2006, 05:12 AM

Looks like another piece of trash on your roster ran into trouble with the law. I'm beginning to wonder if the fish are going to be able to keep a full roster on opening day or if all these idiots are going to be dade county jail or on the injured reserve like Cul-pecker.

???? JOKE ???, have you looked at the bills lately? From their idiotic draft,to Marv,to J.P.loserman, where do you have any room to talk at all??:sidelol: :evil:

Alex44
07-21-2006, 06:09 AM

Culpepper is near 100% and will be ready opening day, and the name your making fun happens to have the best completion percentage all time and TD's per game, sorry he doesnt have the most butt ****s per game like JP Losman

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM

LOL what a joke this franchise has become!Give us a break Buffalopaddy, there's trouble all over professional sports. At least Fin Fans can rest easy knowing we won't have to drive to L.A. for home games.:D

Trackstar
07-21-2006, 09:04 AM

Joke? Turn the eyes inward *****head. Secondly, it's really pathetic what you Bills fans try and use to get under our skin. This guy is like 4th on th depth chart, he was not going to even make the team. You act like we care.

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM

LOL what a joke this franchise has become!Sort of like the Jills were with Bruce Smith? What's that? You mean you forgot about his many scrapes with the law? How convenient of you.

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 10:55 AM
Sort of like the Jills were with Bruce Smith? What's that? You mean you forgot about his many scrapes with the law? How convenient of you.So we have fresh blood in the water with Mr./Mrs. Buffalopaddy. Another self-righteous fool dipping their toes in the water, only to find they may get thier leg bit off.

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 11:02 AM
So we have fresh blood in the water with Mr./Mrs. Buffalopaddy. Another self-righteous fool dipping their toes in the water, only to find they may get thier leg bit off.I'm sure BarfaloStuntedpeter has never made a mistake in his/her/its life for which he/she/it needs forgiveness for, as well. Probably also trying to ignore that Saint Levy traded for a player that was arrested for DUI last year.

CDNPHIN
07-21-2006, 11:50 AM

Yeah, our franchise is a joke! CHECK OUT YOUR FRONT OFFICE DIP-$#IT!
:fogey: :wheels: WHO'S YOUR Q.B? COACH? VICE PRESIDENT? Fact ="Moulds" was right...Losman SUCKS!!!

TotoreMexico
07-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah, our franchise is a joke! CHECK OUT YOUR FRONT OFFICE DIP-$#IT!
:fogey: :wheels: WHO'S YOUR Q.B? COACH? VICE PRESIDENT? Fact ="Moulds" was right...Losman SUCKS!!!

Here's Ralph :fogey:Wilson:

With makeup ---------> http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2...wilson_275.jpg (http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0410/nfl_a_wilson_275.jpg)

Without makeup ------>http://www.geocities.com/imb210/cdromface.jpg

like2god
07-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Here's Ralph :fogey:Wilson:

With makeup ---------> http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2...wilson_275.jpg (http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0410/nfl_a_wilson_275.jpg)

Without makeup ------>http://www.geocities.com/imb210/cdromface.jpg

:lol:

I thought he looked familiar.

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: You cretins trot out the same tired old responses to every criticism of the Carp: 1) the Bills are moving to LA 2) history, history, history ... unless it doesn't favor the Carp 3) Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy's ages 4) JP Losman sucks 5) references to excrement 6) references to Bills fans' sexual preferences/practices. Then you wonder why fans of other teams don't post here. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Time to get a few new ideas, Los Lonely Boys. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Bruzer
07-21-2006, 12:35 PM
I dont hear much new from you kinzua you always say the same damn things over and over and over I read you post and none are new. So you dont have any room to talk.

like2god
07-21-2006, 12:47 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: You cretins trot out the same tired old responses to every criticism of the Carp: 1) the Bills are moving to LA 2) history, history, history ... unless it doesn't favor the Carp 3) Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy's ages 4) JP Losman sucks 5) references to excrement 6) references to Bills fans' sexual preferences/practices. Then you wonder why fans of other teams don't post here. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Time to get a few new ideas, Los Lonely Boys. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

ANSWER THE POSTS
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32)

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 12:55 PM
I dont hear much new from you kinzua you always say the same damn things over and over and over I read you post and none are new. So you dont have any room to talk.

Obviously, bruzer, you wish to join Los Lonely Boys. Be my guest. Why don't you post a tearful complaint on the "What Happened?" thread about "where have all the trolls gone"? Then you can join Billszone and beg Bills fans to come troll FinHeaven.

I will admit that I do like to rub it in about the Carp signing Bennie Anderson -- and Carppies claiming how their oline's improved because Houck is going to turn FBTPA into a decent guard -- but that's really funny to any Bills fan who paid attention to the games last year. You can dress a pig in fancy clothes, but he's still a pig. You can ignore the reality of what FBTPA is, but he's still Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson: the king of the "look out" block who got cut before the mandatory minicamp because he had no chance of making the team! If he's an "upgrade", your oline is in trouble!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: (Just 'cause Los Lonely Boys love that smilie soooooo much!)

Perfect23
07-21-2006, 12:57 PM
JUSTA is that u.

like2god
07-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Obviously, bruzer, you wish to join Los Lonely Boys. Be my guest. Why don't you post a tearful complaint on the "What Happened?" thread about "where have all the trolls gone"? Then you can join Billszone and beg Bills fans to come troll FinHeaven.

I will admit that I do like to rub it in about the Carp signing Bennie Anderson -- and Carppies claiming how their oline's improved because Houck is going to turn FBTPA into a decent guard -- but that's really funny to any Bills fan who paid attention to the games last year. You can dress a pig in fancy clothes, but he's still a pig. You can ignore the reality of what FBTPA is, but he's still Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson: the king of the "look out" block who got cut before the mandatory minicamp because he had no chance of making the team!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: (Just 'cause Los Lonely Boys love that smilie soooooo much!)

:rolleyes2

ANSWER THE POSTS
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32)

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 01:24 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: You cretins trot out the same tired old responses to every criticism of the CarpYou forgot two:
1) responses from you to L2G's questions;
2) pointing out that Saint Levy wasn't above looking the other way when it comes to players with troubled pasts.

Bills Own You!
07-22-2006, 01:31 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

They need to change the team colors to black and white. :lol:

CDNPHIN
07-22-2006, 03:03 AM

I will admit that I do like to rub it in about the Carp signing Bennie Anderson -- and Carppies claiming how their oline's improved because Houck is going to turn FBTPA into a decent guard -- but that's really funny to any Bills fan who paid attention to the games last year. You can dress a pig in fancy clothes, but he's still a pig. You can ignore the reality of what FBTPA is, but he's still Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson: the king of the "look out" block who got cut before the mandatory minicamp because he had no chance of making the team! If he's an "upgrade", your oline is in trouble!

Signing Anderson for peanuts ,OR giving Peerless Price a 10 MILLION$ dollar contract... Give yer head a shake!!!:shakeno:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:56 AM

:abl:

:rolleyes2 :shakeno:

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Signing Anderson for peanuts ,OR giving Peerless Price a 10 MILLION$ dollar contract... Give yer head a shake!!!:shakeno:

Three reasons signing Peerless is better than signing Bennie:

3. The Bills don't have pretentions of greatness while the Carp do. :sidelol:
2. A WR who messes up might end up with giving the DB an INT while a RG who messes up might end up putting the QB in the hospital. :sidelol: :sidelol:
1. Peerless was good once catching passes while Bennie never was any good at pass blocking. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Metal Panda
07-22-2006, 09:21 AM

I'm not going to point out the obvious irony.

Then again, it must be hard being a Bills fan...unless you ignore the press lately.

Metal Panda
07-22-2006, 09:28 AM
This thread is mentally handicapped...

Many football players, unfortunately, have brushes with the law.

And few teams escape it.

Remember this thread from 2002?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=4701

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 10:22 AM

They need to change the team colors to black and white. :lol:Oh, no... we must have received a visit from Kidszoo's hatchling. It's the same stupid comments, the same use of smilies covering up the stupid comments in an attempt to make them seem funny, and the same iognorance of his/her/its own team's history of players that have had brushes with the law (do us a favor, little boy/girl/thing, and google "bruce smith" "arrested" and feel free to post the results here) and of the many players (Jags WR Jimmy Smith comes to mind) that managed to do well despite "character issues" early in their careers.

buckwilde
07-22-2006, 11:58 AM

Don't worry, with or without a full roster the Dolphins will finish ahead of the laughing stock of the AFC east, the Jills!! Enjoy the cellar again!!!:D

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Don't worry, with or without a full roster the Dolphins will finish ahead of the laughing stock of the AFC east, the Jills!! Enjoy the cellar again!!!:DThe AFC East? Why limit their ineptitude to such a small area? They're the laughingstock of the entire sports world, the armpit of the NFL.

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Don't worry, with or without a full roster the Dolphins will finish ahead of the laughing stock of the AFC east, the Jills!! Enjoy the cellar again!!!:D

Maybe. Maybe not. With Daunte, Joey, and Bennie, anything is possible ... including finishing behind the Bills ... :lol: At least you have sense enough not to claim that the Carp have a "lock" on the AFCE like that Canuck from Sandfly Country!!! :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. With Daunte, Joey, and Bennie, anything is possible ... including finishing behind the BillsWith JP Losman, about the only thing possible is the Jills fighting for the rights to the first pick in next year's draft.

Trackstar
07-22-2006, 03:56 PM

And you should change your's to pink.

CDNPHIN
07-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. With Daunte, Joey, and Bennie, anything is possible ... including finishing behind the Bills ... :lol: At least you have sense enough not to claim that the Carp have a "lock" on the AFCE like that Canuck from Sandfly Country!!! :sidelol:

QUOTE ME IN DECEMBER: "A LOCK"...

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 06:32 PM
QUOTE ME IN DECEMBER: "A LOCK"...

I hope you like your crow with the feathers still on ... it's the only way I serve it! :lol:

miaD5499
07-22-2006, 06:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :sidelol: remind me never to listen to another thing you say HAHAHAHA, a joke? good joke :sidelol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 06:49 PM
I hope you like your crow with the feathers still on ... it's the only way I serve it! :lol:

You are a great chef...

http://www.sapodeotropozo.com.ar/images/MUJERES/CocinerasLosBajitos.jpg

:rolleyes:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 08:05 PM
I hope you like your crow with the feathers still on ... it's the only way I serve it! :lol:Jills fans are more used to having it served to them than the other way around. Hope you enjoyed yours after that 21 point lead evaporated last year.

CDNPHIN
07-23-2006, 07:56 AM

I'm still in shock, that Bills fans are talkin' smack HERE!!! Do you even watch Buffalo play? What do you have to back it up? Show me one sign that your team is better this year from last!!! Pats fans sure,Steeler fan yep,Indy...But not you lossers...ACCEPT DEFEAT! (you should be used to it).

:billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite

Kinzua
07-23-2006, 09:24 AM
I'm still in shock, that Bills fans are talkin' smack HERE!!! Do you even watch Buffalo play? What do you have to back it up? Show me one sign that your team is better this year from last!!! Pats fans sure,Steeler fan yep,Indy...But not you lossers...ACCEPT DEFEAT! (you should be used to it).

:billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite

Just one???? :confused:

How about the QBs actually competing for the starting job, so that whoever gets it has the support of his teammates?

How about Lawyer Milloy NOT being able to cover WRs?

How about Big Sam Adams NOT being sulky and disgruntled in the lockerroom and on the sidelines?

How about Mike Williams NOT taking up $10 million in cap?

How about Fat Bennie NOT making "look out!" blocks for the QBs?

How about Mike Mularkey in Miami and not B-lo?

How about Marv Levy as GM with an entirely different philosophy and approach to selecting and keeping players than Tom Donahoe?

The Bills are a much younger and faster team than they were last year. It may take them a while to get rolling but I think they will be in most games 'til the end, and they may win a few nobody expects them to win and -- it's what you get with a young team -- lose a few that they "shoulda, coulda, woulda" won if they were a more mature team. If all their key players stay healthy, the Bills should win 7 to 8 games. If Losman or Nall prove to be competent as an NFL QB, watch out for 2007. :lol:

like2god
07-23-2006, 10:00 AM
it's what you get with a young team -- lose a few that they "shoulda, coulda, woulda" won if they were a more mature team.

Already making excuses. :shakeno:

Look at what happened when the Jills had a veteran team, they lost 4 SuperBowls that they "shoulda, coulda, woulda" won if they had been well coached and had a little heart. But they weren't and they didn't, so now you are left grasping for straws with this years crappy team. So sad :shakeno:

:sidelol:

(me thinks I will make :sidelol: a regular part of all of my posts from now on)

:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 10:55 AM
How about the QBs actually competing for the starting job, so that whoever gets it has the support of his teammates?How about the QBs competing for the starting job being Howcome, Loserman, and Nailed?

How about Lawyer Milloy NOT being able to cover WRs?
How about Big Sam Adams NOT being sulky and disgruntled in the lockerroom and on the sidelines?
How about Mike Williams NOT taking up $10 million in cap?
How about Fat Bennie NOT making "look out!" blocks for the QBs?
How about Mike Mularkey in Miami and not B-lo?Interesting how you talk down the players that left rather than talk up the players that are coming in. I wonder if that's because there isn't all that much about them to talk up?

How about Marv Levy as GM with an entirely different philosophy and approach to selecting and keeping players than Tom Donahoe?I agree. I don't think I've ever seen Donahue trade away 2nd and 3rd round picks just so he could make two reaches in the 1st round.

The Bills are a much younger and faster team than they were last year. It may take them a while to get rolling but I think they will be in most games 'til the end, and they may win a few nobody expects them to win and -- it's what you get with a young team -- lose a few that they "shoulda, coulda, woulda" won if they were a more mature team. If all their key players stay healthy, the Bills should win 7 to 8 games.Just make sure those homer glasses don't come loose and slip off.

If Losman or Nall prove to be competent as an NFL QB, watch out for 2007. :lol:Oh, sure they will, because Santa Claus is going to magically transfer all of Culpepper's ability to them. And then the prince will come and sweep his sister (this is a Jills fairy tale after all) off her feet and they will live happily ever after.

like2god
07-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh, sure they will, because Santa Claus is going to magically transfer all of Culpepper's ability to them. And then the prince will come and sweep his sister (this is a Jills fairy tale after all) off her feet and they will live happily ever after.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny stuff, good job fellow los lonely boy. :hi5:

:sidelol: (I need at least one of these in every post)

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 11:52 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny stuff, good job fellow los lonely boy. :hi5:

:sidelol: (I need at least one of these in every post)You do realize that this is likely to send your stalkers into a fit of jealous rage, since two males simply being nothing more than friends without any sexual overtones or overtures lies beyond the scope of their experience.

like2god
07-23-2006, 03:32 PM
You do realize that this is likely to send your stalkers into a fit of jealous rage, since two males simply being nothing more than friends without any sexual overtones or overtures lies beyond the scope of their experience.

I could give you a hug if you think it...........:barf:

Sorry, still going through withdrawals from yesterday. :shakeno:

You would be surprised how much an experience like yesterday can f*ck with your head even after the fact. I'm just glad that Mindwarp stepped in and put an end to it before I was lost forever. :wink: :lol:

:sidelol: