PDA

View Full Version : PFT...Belichik caught in the middle of a nasty report

lazareth
07-21-2006, 02:22 AM
POSTED 6:35 p.m. EDT, July 20, 2006

BELICHICK CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NASTY DIVORCE

Lawyers for a New Jersey man want to question Pats coach Bill Belichick under oath (http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=149076&format=&page=1) regarding the extent of his relationship with the man's wife, according to the Boston Herald.

Vincent Shenocca previously filed for divorce from his wife, Sharon, a former receptionist with the New York Giants. Court papers allege that Mrs. Shenocca has had a relationship with Belichick "for several years."

"This relationship appears to have blossomed," say the court documents, "including more frequent telephone calls, and [Mrs. Shenocca's] receipt of large sums of money and expensive gifts from Mr. Belichick, which she has used to purchase expensive clothing, pocketbooks, watches, a treadmill and maid service, most of which she initially hid from [her husband]."

In her own filings, Mrs. Shenocca has admitted receiving gifts from an unnamed individual.

Said Mrs. Shenocca in court papers: "Monies that I received from this individual were shared with [her husband]." (And we suppose that makes it okay?)

Look, regardless of who the unnamed individual might be, it's generally a bad idea for married people to engage in "friendships" with members of the opposite sex other than their spouses, especially when the "friendships" involve the giving of gifts and/or cash. Emotional affairs can be every bit as problematic as physical ones, and if we were Mr. Shenocca we'd be interested in getting to the bottom of this thing, too.

The court is scheduled to take up the issue of whether Belichick may be questioned in early August.
Oh no, Mr. Bill!

mods: could you please move this to a better spot (if there is one)

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh no, Mr. Bill!

mods: could you please move this to a better spot (if there is one)WWKS?

(What Would Kidszoo Say?)

like2god
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
WWKS?

(What Would Kidszoo Say?)

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

:sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I think that just about covers it.

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 11:20 AM
WWKSIIWNS?

(What Would Kidszoo Say If It Was Nick Saban?):sidelol:

Look at the Dolfelons:sidelol: :sidelol:

No wonder they are such criminals:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Their coach is too busy nailing his neighbors to discipline the players:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I think that just about covers it.

.:lol:
riding the same wavelength

BTW I just learned you can have only 10 :sidelol: in a post! :lol:

like2god
07-21-2006, 11:23 AM
:lol:
riding the same wavelength

BTW I just learned you can have only 10 :sidelol: in a post! :lol:

That's why you see Kinzua respond to the same post 4 or 5 times, just so he/she/it/they can get all of their :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: in.

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 01:31 PM

Look at the Dolfelons:sidelol: :sidelol:

No wonder they are such criminals:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Their coach is too busy nailing his neighbors to discipline the players:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
WWKSIIWSL

What Would Kidszoo Say If It Was Saint Levy?

(Well, you get the idea)