PDA

View Full Version : Los Lonely Boys

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 08:50 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nothing between the seasons is quite as enjoyable as pseudo Finfans from FinHeaven joining Bills' sites to beg -- yes, beg! -- Bills fans to come troll their half-azzed smack forum!!! How pathetic! :sidelol:

Maybe if you jackarses talked football -- ie, what's going on currently on the football scene once in a while not what happened ten, fifteen, or thirty plus years ago, you might get more interest. Of course, that would presuppose that you Los Lonely Boys would know anything but the most basic idea of what is going on in the NFL today, which I highly doubt. :sidelol:

Enjoy playing with your fellow Los Lonely Boys! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Alex44
07-21-2006, 08:52 AM
None of your message boards even compare to finheaven.com

Im sorry but your site looks terrible...and its run terribly. That has nothing to do with you being the Bills either....it is just a ****ty site, same for the Falcons and Chargers

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 09:08 AM
:sleep:
You're not entertaining enough on your own.

Trackstar
07-21-2006, 09:08 AM
I have never been to a Bills message board in my life! I never plan on it either.

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 09:11 AM
I have never been to a Bills message board in my life! I never plan on it either.I've gone. It's like observing the Special Olympic Debate Team, amusing in a sad way.

Alex44
07-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I've gone. It's like observing the Special Olympic Debate Team, amusing in a sad way.

Whats better than winning the special olympics? Not being ******ed

Whats better than being a Bills fan? Not being ******ed

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 09:16 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
07-21-2006, 09:37 AM

Nothing between the seasons is quite as enjoyable as pseudo Finfans from FinHeaven joining Bills' sites to beg -- yes, beg! -- Bills fans to come troll their half-azzed smack forum!!! How pathetic! :sidelol:

Maybe if you jackarses talked football -- ie, what's going on currently on the football scene once in a while not what happened ten, fifteen, or thirty plus years ago, you might get more interest. Of course, that would presuppose that you Los Lonely Boys would know anything but the most basic idea of what is going on in the NFL today, which I highly doubt. :sidelol:

Enjoy playing with your fellow Los Lonely Boys!

The only thing that I have ever begged a Jills fan for was this Kinzua, and I'll do it again.........

ANSWER MY POSTS OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A KNOW-NOTHING PIECE OF SH*T

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2635828&postcount=32

And don't pretend you are here to talk football. :shakeno: That must be the battle cry of the overmatched Jills fan, "I want to talk about football, WAAAAAAA".

Just Pathetic

:rolleyes2

Alex44
07-21-2006, 09:40 AM
BTW Kinzua if you wanna talk football like you say then leave the depths once in a while, but you dont

like2god
07-21-2006, 09:44 AM
I've gone. It's like observing the Special Olympic Debate Team, amusing in a sad way.

That is exactly how I felt when I was there yesterday, my emotions went something like this.......

:lol: ........:shakeno: ..........:sidelol: .........:rolleyes2 ..........:grouplaug ........:sleep: ...........:evilmod: .......:nono: ........:lolcry: ..........:evil:

and that is all.

Alex44
07-21-2006, 09:50 AM
That is exactly how I felt when I was there yesterday, my emotions went something like this.......

and that is all.

Kinzua's emotions go like this

:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ........:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ......:sidelol: .......:sidelol: ......:sidelol:

Now the question is she laughing with or at herself :confused:

like2god
07-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Kinzua's emotions go like this

:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ........:sidelol: ......:sidelol: ......:sidelol: .......:sidelol:

Now the question is she laughing with or at herself

I don't know that Kinzua even realizes that he/she/it/they post so many :sidelol: . I think it might be a sickness, some mental disorder that is troubling him/her/it/them. Let me look in my files to see if I can diagnose this problem.....I'm a doctor, you know. :wink:

:lol:

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't know that Kinzua even realizes that he/she/it/they post so many :sidelol: . I think it might be a sickness, some mental disorder that is troubling him/her/it/them. Let me look in my files to see if I can diagnose this problem.....I'm a doctor, you know. :wink:

:lol:I thought I straightened this out a while back. She/he/it has all the symptoms of advanced kidszoochosis: no surviving brain cells, posting of stupid comments, adding a lot of laughing smilies in an attempt to disguise the idiocy of such statements.

like2god
07-21-2006, 10:30 AM
I thought I straightened this out a while back. She/he/it has all the symptoms of advanced kidszoochosis: no surviving brain cells, posting of stupid comments, adding a lot of laughing smilies in an attempt to disguise the idiocy of such statements.

I thought it was over and done too, but maybe that diagnosis only explained one particular manifestation.

I think this might be a severe case of Dissociative Disorder.

WHAT IS DISSOCIATION?
Dissociation is a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. During the period of time when a person is dissociating, certain information is not associated with other information as it normally would be. For example, during a traumatic experience, a person may dissociate the memory of the place and circumstances of the trauma from his ongoing memory, resulting in a temporary mental escape from the fear and pain of the trauma and, in some cases, a memory gap surrounding the experience. Because this process can produce changes in memory, people who frequently dissociate often find their senses of personal history and identity are affected.
Most clinicians believe that dissociation exists on a continuum of severity. This continuum reflects a wide range of experiences and/or symptoms. At one end are mild dissociative experiences common to most people, such as daydreaming, highway hypnosis, or "getting lost" in a book or movie, all of which involve "losing touch" with conscious awareness of one's immediate surroundings. At the other extreme is complex, chronic dissociation, such as in cases of Dissociative Disorders, which may result in serious impairment or inability to function. Some people with Dissociative Disorders can hold highly responsible jobs, contributing to society in a variety of professions, the arts, and public service -- appearing to function normally to coworkers, neighbors, and others with whom they interact daily. There is a great deal of overlap of symptoms and experiences among the various Dissociative Disorders, including DID. For the sake of clarity, this brochure will refer to Dissociative Disorders as a collective term. Individuals should seek help from qualified mental health providers to answer questions about their own particular circumstances and diagnoses.

With a little bit of Psychosis thrown in for good measure

Psychosis, http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/na/img/xxi_pr_a.gif (http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/ExtMedia?id=ar449700&em=pr007601) «sy KOH sihs», is a term used to describe a severe mental illness. Psychoses are characterized by a variety of symptoms that most people consider abnormal. These include hallucinations, such as hearing voices when no one is around, and delusions, such as the notion that one is being persecuted or conspired against (see Hallucination (http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/Article?id=ar243480); Delusion (http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/Article?id=ar153620)).
Some psychoses have obvious physical causes.

For example, the brain may be diseased as the result of an infection such as general paresis, which is caused by syphilis. Or, a physical illness of another part of the body may affect the brain, as in delirium due to pneumonia. These are called organic psychoses. In toxic psychoses, a harmful or poisonous substance (toxin) affects the brain. An example of this is a psychosis caused by lead poisoning. Other psychoses have no obvious physical cause. The most common psychosis is schizophrenia (see Schizophrenia (http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/Article?id=ar494660)).

I threw that in Kinzua just because I know that you have syphilis.

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 10:45 AM
I threw that in Kinzua just because I know that you have syphilis.

.Nasty! :lol:

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Maybe if you jackarses talked footballSure, let's talk about what a swell guy that Brad Butler is to offer to give Mathias Kiwanuka a free leg message using his entire shoulder. Sure, to an untrained observer such as myself (and 99.99% of anyone else who saw it), it might look like an extremely unsportsmanlike cut block, but I'm sure he only meant it only as a love tap.
Then there's that fine and upstanding citizen, Bruce Smith. You know, the one that was charged with punching out a bouncer in 1987 (oh, and Levy was the Jills HC at the time)? Or suspended the first four games of 1988 for drug abuse? Or was found sleeping behind the wheel with the motor running at an intersection in 1997 and charged with DUI?
And if you want someone who's actually on the current roster, there's always Courtney Watson, who was arrested for DUI last year. The guy who traded for him? Marv Levy.

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Nasty! :lol:Not any nastier than Kidszoo herself/himself/itself.

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Or was found sleeping behind the wheel with the motor running at an intersection in 1997 and charged with DUI?:lol: I forgot about that one!!!!

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 10:58 AM
:lol: I forgot about that one!!!!I think Kidszoo, BarfaloStuntedpeter, Justaspaznut, and the rest of the Jills fans who whine about how character isn't important to Saban have collectively and selectively erased it from their memories as well.

Kinzua
07-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Q: "What happened to all the trolls?" (paraphrase of Trackstar)

A: Read this thread, posts 2-6 (or more by now): http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149939

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 01:14 PM

A: Read this thread, posts 2-6 (or more by now): http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149939Nope, just 6. So when do you want to discuss Bruce Smith, Watson, and Butler?

EBMisfit
07-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Better yet, when are you going to answer L2G's questions about Central New York?

like2god
07-21-2006, 02:00 PM

A: Read this thread, posts 2-6 (or more by now): http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149939

:rolleyes2

ANSWER MY POSTS OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A KNOW-NOTHING PIECE OF SH*T

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32

icephinfan
07-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Kinzua, Kinzua, Kinzua..it's okay we understand that you need the attention. We understand that it must really suck to be you, well we don't but just making you feel good.

Here just take some time off, watch comedy central or maybe HBO's Bad Boy of comedy, hell you can get some old Comedy Def jam off of Ebay to help your game out. Then watch it all, take notes, you may need someone to translate for you. Then come back and give it another shot.

Your not helping your cause by posting and running. You may have scared Alex off due to your continuous flirting with him, but not us.Okay, so see ya when your game is at least 25% better, maybe in 3 0r 4 years and i am being nice.

Here to make you feel better:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Kinzua, Kinzua, Kinzua..it's okay we understand that you need the attention. We understand that it must really suck to be you, well we don't but just making you feel good.

Here just take some time off, watch comedy central or maybe HBO's Bad Boy of comedy, hell you can get some old Comedy Def jam off of Ebay to help your game out. Then watch it all, take notes, you may need someone to translate for you. Then come back and give it another shot.

Your not helping your cause by posting and running. You may have scared Alex off due to your continuous flirting with him, but not us.Okay, so see ya when your game is at least 25% better, maybe in 3 0r 4 years and i am being nice.

Here to make you feel better:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Dude, you only used 50% of your smilley allowance. let me fix that :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
07-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Dude, you only used 50% of your smilley allowance. let me fix that :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Your right, i got caught up with the advice it her/he/it, I forgot to add the other 50%, thanks for the recovery.:D

retired opfinistic
07-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Your right, i got caught up with the advice it her/he/it, I forgot to add the other 50%, thanks for the recovery.:DGotcher back Ice!

bigbry
07-21-2006, 09:42 PM

Enjoy playing with your fellow Los Lonely Boys! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Riiiiiight, and so you rush on over and post.

BB

Metal Panda
07-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Kinzua's probably the type of girl whom laughs at her own jokes in public and talks about herself every 5 minutes.

Essentially, she's Jane from Coupling.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Kinzua's probably the type of girl whom laughs at her own jokes in public and talks about herself every 5 minutes.While everyone around her/him/it are laughing themselves silly and wondering how many times she/he/it was dropped on her/his/its head as a baby.

buckwilde
07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Riiiiiight, and so you rush on over and post.

BB

Kinfolkfuker can't help itself.....it is really a "Jills fan" that loves the Dolphins and craves attention. Why else would it be here?:confused:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Kinfolkfuker can't help itself.....it is really a "Jills fan" that loves the Dolphins and craves attention. Why else would it be here?:confused:To stalk L2G and call Alex "sweet pea". Evidently, the pickings in her/his/its neck of the trailer park must hover somewhere between "none" and "taken", so she/he/it is forced to go elsewhere to find fresh meat.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Enjoy playing with your fellow Los Lonely Boys! It's funny how delusional Kidszoo gets. Now she/he/it thinks one or more people on this forum is/are Henry, Jojo, and/or Ringo Garza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lonely_Boys).

like2god
07-22-2006, 09:49 PM
It's funny how delusional Kidszoo gets. Now she/he/it thinks one or more people on this forum is/are Henry, Jojo, and/or Ringo Garza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lonely_Boys).

I am JoJo Garza :cooldude:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 10:59 AM
I am JoJo Garza :cooldude: Which makes sense, since, according to the Beatles, JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner.:D

Sorry, but the joke just had to be said.

like2god
07-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Which makes sense, since, according to the Beatles, JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner.:D

Sorry, but the joke just had to be said.
:idea:

:sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 11:34 AM
:idea:

:sidelol:Few realize that at one time Kidszoo was also part of a pop group, but fate intervened and she/he/it left the act before it became well-known. Hence, the world was spared the horror of being introduced to "Trailer Trash Spice".