PDA

View Full Version : Fellow fin fans: Please do what you can to help this child. WARNING- Graphic Images.



SkapePhin
04-09-2003, 04:30 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12825212&method=full&siteid=50143

Please do what you can to help.. thank you

The Spaz
04-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Oh my god that is terrible. I would rather be dead seriously. If I had to have other people help just to wipe my arse I'd say kill me.

WharfRat
04-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Oh my god that is terrible. I would rather be dead seriously. If I had to have other people help just to wipe my arse I'd say kill me.

Ditto.

SkapePhin
04-09-2003, 06:58 PM
I concur.. Hopefully we can get him some prostetics or something.. but I think his elbows are gone, so it may not be possible..

Prime Time
04-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I do not even want to look aND from what you guys said it sounds bad.

Jaydog57
04-10-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by SkapePhin
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12825212&method=full&siteid=50143

Please do what you can to help.. thank you Reminds me of the guerilla groups in Ethiopia, they ran rampant a few years back and would hack off the hands of anybody, young or old who they thought was witholding information. Saw a picture of a twelve year old girl with no hands, who knew nothing, but was running away from them out of fear. Thought she knew where the village leader was, and cut her hands off, put them in a sack and handed them to her parents to bury with her when she was dead. That didn't happen and now she's handicapped. And all these countries that have this done on their homeland, hate America and look who they're asking to fix it......:rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-10-2003, 01:05 AM
that was one child and there may be hundreds more, but think of the hundreds that were maimed and tortured every year by saddams regime.

Jaydog57
04-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that was one child and there may be hundreds more, but think of the hundreds that were maimed and tortured every year by saddams regime. Yeah, I just read about a guy that was imprisoned for 10 years, and had scars in his hands from where they stuck him with knives and twisted the blades. Then they used electroshocks because he wouldn't say "Saddam is all". Then they had a basketball court that was used as a 'bunker' where prisoners would sleep. Said they would torture up to three times a day. Waitaminut.....doesn't this belong in the War forum?:rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Waitaminut.....doesn't this belong in the War forum?:rolleyes: not really, its all about the ones that need the help, i wish i hadn't looked at that picture, whatever amount i choose to send wouldn't be enough to pay for the pain and suffering that one little boy has to go through. it was very unfortunate, and sometimes i question God for letting the innocent get hurt like that!:( :cry: :yell:

SkapePhin
04-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Oh.. I know Saddam did grotesque stuff like that... And I know this was an awful accident...

We still should do our best to help..

dolfan06
04-10-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by SkapePhin
Oh.. I know Saddam did grotesque stuff like that... And I know this was an awful accident...

We still should do our best to help.. oh, i will, you can bet on it. i'm working the weekend and at least $100 is going to that fund, if not the whole days pay!;)

dolfan06
04-10-2003, 01:55 AM
i just checked again, and i can use my ATW card and call, 0870-902-3185! .......................calling now!