PDA

View Full Version : The NFL Is Nuts!!

DolfanISS
07-21-2006, 10:54 PM
OK, just have to vent about this real quick. Does anyone remember that really good, NFL Power video that was posted on YOU-TUBE. Well I really liked it and today I went to watch it but it is removed from youtube with a message stating, "This video has been removed by it's copyright owner NFL". Are you kidding me??? What's the deal with NFL Films???? Talk about blood suckers. The NFL copyright rules are so stringent it's ridiculous. They can't even show a classic game on NFL network without it being just highlights and hosted by Steve Sabol.

I'm sorry for this rant but I can't believe the big multi million doallr NFL finds video's hosted on public web pages and deletes them because of copyrights. So where do I buy that video now or can I just never see it again????

MikeO
07-22-2006, 09:54 AM
OK, just have to vent about this real quick. Does anyone remember that really good, NFL Power video that was posted on YOU-TUBE. Well I really liked it and today I went to watch it but it is removed from youtube with a message stating, "This video has been removed by it's copyright owner NFL". Are you kidding me??? What's the deal with NFL Films???? Talk about blood suckers. The NFL copyright rules are so stringent it's ridiculous. They can't even show a classic game on NFL network without it being just highlights and hosted by Steve Sabol.

I'm sorry for this rant but I can't believe the big multi million doallr NFL finds video's hosted on public web pages and deletes them because of copyrights. So where do I buy that video now or can I just never see it again????

If you owned the rights to something and it was out there for free possibly costing you money either now or sometime down the road, Im sure your opinon would change.

Good for the NFL. They own it. They have hte rights to use it anyway they want

DolfanISS
07-23-2006, 12:43 AM
If you owned the rights to something and it was out there for free possibly costing you money either now or sometime down the road, Im sure your opinon would change.

Good for the NFL. They own it. They have hte rights to use it anyway they want

Then make it available!!!! I would buy that video if I knew where to get it. Instead they just get rid of it.

boltfan219
07-23-2006, 12:47 AM
It should not be free, but at least it should be available to get.

MikeO
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Then make it available!!!! I would buy that video if I knew where to get it. Instead they just get rid of it.

They don't have to though. They own it they can do what they please with it.