A Carp is a fish A Dolphin is a mammal

That will be all

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 12:48 PM
:0wned: again!!!

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 12:49 PM

That will be allAnd a Kidszoo (at the one that trolls this forum) is an escaped hermaphroditic lab experiment.

Alex44
07-22-2006, 12:51 PM
And a Kidszoo (at the one that trolls this forum) is an escaped hermaphroditic lab experiment.

Yeah but we all already knew that, so I didnt think I had to say it

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 12:55 PM

That will be all

Yes, I'm aware a carp is a fish --- a disgusting orange fish that is one of the few species that can live in polluted fresh water. They used to be quite plentiful in the Buffalo River and several tributaries of the Niagara River back in the 1960s and 70s, but have largely been supplanted by more desirable species of game fish like bass, perch, trout, walleye, etc as the water quality has improved since then.

I'm also aware that marine mammals like dolphins don't play football. Neither do lions, eagles or broncos. End of Zoology 0101 for today. :lol:

Alex44
07-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Yes, I'm aware a carp is a fish --- a disgusting orange fish that is one of the few species that can live in polluted fresh water. They used to be quite plentiful in the Buffalo River and several tributaries of the Niagara River back in the 1960s and 70s, but have largely been supplanted by more desirable species of game fish like bass, perch, trout, walleye, etc as the water quality has improved since then.

I'm also aware that marine mammals like dolphins don't play football. Neither do lions, eagles or broncos. End of Zoology 0101 for today. :lol:

Yeah it just really doesnt make sense calling us the Carp since we arent even the same species

Its like me calling you guys the poop because Buffalo are brown and play like crap every year.....just doesnt work

or Buffalo which does happen to be your logo

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Hey, Alex, you think you can add something in your note asking her/him/it when she plans on answering L2G's posts in the NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread?

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Alex, I beg you don't fuel the fire. She/He/It will stalk you even more!!!!!

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Alex, I beg you don't fuel the fire. She/He/It will stalk you even more!!!!!

:shakeno: Poor Alex, I feel bad for him:(

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:24 PM
:shakeno: Poor Alex, I feel bad for him:(

We need to help the the victim here TOTORE!!!!!:D

Alex44
07-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Dont feel bad for me, I'll just have to file a restraining order on my stalker/wanna be lover

I'll be okay :D

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Dont feel bad for me, I'll just have to file a restraining order on my stalker/wanna be lover

I'll be okay :D

Restraining orders won't work here man, run and hide.

Alex44
07-22-2006, 03:28 PM
:lol:

Its okay after that one time she showed up at my window I learned how to fend her off

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:30 PM

Its okay after that one time she showed up at my window I learned how to fend her off

You need repellant

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:30 PM

Oh crap, it came to your house....Umm QUARANTINE the place!!!!:lol:

Alex44
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
You need repellant

No No No

We all know Bills fans are afraid of women....so I keep one by me at all times....

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:32 PM
No No No

We all know Bills fans are afraid of women....so I keep one by me at all times....

You got one:lol:

If you need me too, I'll send over some hot looking Cali girls for you:cooldude:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:35 PM
No No No

:hi5:

You should be safe...:whew:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Alex is so traumatized, that he is ignoring me.... DAMNIT KINZUA, I want MINI ME BACK!!!!!

Alex44
07-22-2006, 03:36 PM

Im not ignoring anyone, I just havent been on a lot lately

Havnt seen 305 since he got NCAA 07 :lol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:38 PM

Im not ignoring anyone, I just havent been on a lot lately

Havnt seen 305 since he got NCAA 07 :lol:

Well, now I know your 305's new MINI ME...FINE:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Alex44
07-22-2006, 03:41 PM

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:41 PM
No No No

I'm not afraid of you Alex....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not afraid of you Alex....

http://files.tagworld.com/eecce0b8587389ff48cea9d4d23835ddbea5.gif

:roflmao:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 08:18 PM
No No No

We all know Bills fans are afraid of women....so I keep one by me at all times....I didn't even know they knew what a woman was.

GrieseItalian
07-25-2006, 11:07 AM

I'm also aware that marine mammals like dolphins don't play football. Neither do lions, eagles or broncos. End of Zoology 0101 for today.

Hey fat chick aka KInzula the buffalo are becoming extinct because they are a fat hairy lazy stupid animals .. passive like cows are except Cows eat less and produce more...:lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Majpain
07-25-2006, 12:48 PM
I bet Kinzua walks away from this thread when the Los lonely boys come charging in.

Edit-Damn he already did.

icephinfan
07-25-2006, 01:34 PM
I bet Kinzua walks away from this thread when the Los lonely boys come charging in.

More like running scared.

timbalu
07-26-2006, 12:18 PM

Never seen a Buffalo play football, but they do keep the planet cleaner by eating their own waste. Other than that, they stink and are dumber than a box of rocks. Guess that makes SUCKALO a smarter place than before had a (sort of ) football team ! :shakeno: Where's your buddy JISMSPURTSPLOTCH hiding these days ?

like2god
07-26-2006, 01:34 PM

Majpain, are you in the Los Lonely Boys or are you still thinking about it?

We would love to have you as a member bro. PM me to let me know.

EBMisfit
07-26-2006, 02:39 PM

Edit-Damn he already did.That's been her/his/its modus operandi (oh, there I go again... putting on airs) so far- walk in, shoot off her/his/its mouth, walk away again, and then when she/he/it returns, ignore how people have pointed out how she/he/it has made an idiot out of herself/himself/itself or whine that others should talk more about football.

FinFrenzy
07-26-2006, 04:20 PM

Ever been to Seaworld????? Dolphins can play lots of sports....

icephinfan
07-26-2006, 04:22 PM

Or Bills:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

gillderais
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Or Bills:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yes, they do.

http://www.livescience.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=gay_bison_02.jpg&cap=Homosexual+mounting+between+males+tends+to+be+more+common+than+heterosexual+female-male+copulation+among+American+bison%2C+especially+because+females+only+mate+with+the+bulls+about+once+a+year.+During+mating+season%2C+males+engage+in+same-sex+activities+several+times+a+day.+More+than+55+percent+of+mounting+in+young+males+is+with+the+same+gender

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes, they do alot of activities.

http://www.livescience.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=gay_bison_02.jpg&cap=Homosexual+mounting+between+males+tends+to+be+more+common+than+heterosexual+female-male+copulation+among+American+bison%2C+especially+because+females+only+mate+with+the+bulls+about+once+a+year.+During+mating+season%2C+males+engage+in+same-sex+activities+several+times+a+day.+More+than+55+percent+of+mounting+in+young+males+is+with+the+same+gender

Man, that`s too funny!

HEY B-lo...GIT YUR DUMN ASS BACK IN HERE!!!...we got somethin` to show ya!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh snap! They slap a pic of a Buffalo at the top of the page.

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, they do.

http://www.livescience.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=gay_bison_02.jpg&cap=Homosexual+mounting+between+males+tends+to+be+more+common+than+heterosexual+female-male+copulation+among+American+bison%2C+especially+because+females+only+mate+with+the+bulls+about+once+a+year.+During+mating+season%2C+males+engage+in+same-sex+activities+several+times+a+day.+More+than+55+percent+of+mounting+in+young+males+is+with+the+same+gender (http://www.livescience.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=gay_bison_02.jpg&cap=Homosexual+mounting+between+males+tends+to+be+more+common+than+heterosexual+female-male+copulation+among+American+bison%2C+especially+because+females+only+mate+with+the+bulls+about+once+a+year.+During+mating+season%2C+males+engage+in+same-sex+activities+several+times+a+day.+More+than+55+percent+of+mounting+in+young+males+is+with+the+same+gender)

Guess what, Gillie, just 'cause the Carp have a gay dolphin as their logo and gay colors (orange and aqua!), doesn't mean that other teams are as gay-leaning as Carppies. :shakeno:

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Man, that`s too funny!

HEY B-lo...GIT YUR DUMN ASS BACK IN HERE!!!...we got somethin` to show ya!:lol:

I guess you have 'don't know much about animals' on your resume along with 'don't know much about football' ... :D

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Oh snap! They slap a pic of a Buffalo at the top of the page.

Is that supposed to be 'Opzilla' in your siggie?

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Is that supposed to be 'Opzilla' in your siggie?
Isn't it swell? :wink:

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 10:43 PM
I guess you have 'don't know much about animals' on your resume along with 'don't know much about football' ... :DKinzua, I know enough about animals to know that I`ve never dated one. That`s probably why our paths have never crossed.

How about you? Why would a woman, who`s in the winter season of her life, spend so much time on a competitors mb?

Kinzua
02-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Kinzua, I know enough about animals to know that I`ve never dated one. That`s probably why our paths have never crossed.

How about you? Why would a woman, who`s in the winter season of her life, spend so much time on a competitors mb?

Biology 101: Humans are animals. :lol:

As for why I'm here ... well, the Carp and their fans make such good targets ... :D

Alex44
02-08-2007, 01:33 AM
What the hell was anyone doing bringing this thread back? :lol: its oooold

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:36 AM
What the hell was anyone doing bringing this thread back? :lol: its oooold

All`s fair in smack.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Biology 101: Humans are animals.

Don`t you mean: Buffalo N.Y. Biology 101?:lol:

icephinfan
02-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Guess what, Gillie, just 'cause the Carp have a gay dolphin as their logo and gay colors (orange and aqua!), doesn't mean that other teams are as gay-leaning as Carppies. :shakeno:

Aqua and Orange are gay colors?????

Maybe in your town.

Carp have a gay dolphin as their logo.

Do you actually read what you type????

You make no Freakin' sense.:nono:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
This coming from a man who has 2 guys hugging on his avi.....

Perfect23
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM

cause buffalo really does