PDA

View Full Version : Too stupid to be true ... but it is!

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 01:48 PM
The same Los Lonely Boy who was so desperate for real companionship, he went to Billszone and begged for Bills fans to troll FH is now pretending to be a Bills fan ... just like that cretin BigBra did last season. Remember the old saw, "day late and a dollar short"? Well, this particular Los Lonely boy is a season late and a brain short!!! :sidelol: It didn't fool anybody last season, either, but of course this particular Los Lonely Boy was too busy being a Jests fan to know that! :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 01:55 PM
And here I thought, because of the title, that Kidszoo was going to finally confess about her/his/its errors in the NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread. Thanks for leading us on for nothing, Kidszoo.

like2god
07-22-2006, 02:02 PM
The same Los Lonely Boy who was so desperate for real companionship, he went to Billszone and begged for Bills fans to troll FH is now pretending to be a Bills fan ...
Why whatever do you mean Kinzua?????

I am a Bills fan and I always will be one, Go Bills!!!

just like that cretin BigBra did last season. Remember the old saw, "day late and a dollar short"? Well, this particular Los Lonely boy is a season late and a brain short!!! :sidelol: It didn't fool anybody last season, either
Well, I don't know what any of these carpies may have done last season because I joined this crappy site in March of this year to watch the fishies get that hamburger kneed Culpepper. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Good luck with him limping around the field you dolphags

:sidelol:

but of course this particular Los Lonely Boy was too busy being a Jests fan to know that! :sidelol: :sidelol:

Now that comment hurt Kin Kin. :boohoo:

I thought we were friends. We Bills fans have to stick together you know, especially here on the squishies crappy message board.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 02:07 PM
I thought we were friends. We Bills fans have to stick together you know, especially here on the squishies crappy message board.CARPY message board... CARPY. Now get it right.

like2god
07-22-2006, 02:14 PM
CARPY message board... CARPY. Now get it right.

Stop correcting me you EBMoron!!!!!

Stop making me look foolish!!!!!

(I have to say something quick or those fishies will see that we Bills fans aren't that bright)

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?????????

(That's better, you won that one Bills fan. Now post your inner most thoughts)

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 02:18 PM
Stop correcting me you EBMoron!!!!!

Stop making me look foolish!!!!!

(I have to say something quick or those fishies will see that we Bills fans aren't that bright)

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?????????

(That's better, you won that one Bills fan. Now post your inner most thoughts)

:sidelol:But I'm only trying to help you become a better Jills fan. I figured if Kidszoo was going to give you the cold shoulder, someone was going to have to assist you. And this is the thanks I get?

like2god
07-22-2006, 02:30 PM
But I'm only trying to help you become a better Jills fan. I figured if Kidszoo was going to give you the cold shoulder, someone was going to have to assist you. And this is the thanks I get?

Stop making me look foolish!!!

http://www.dramaticpublishing.com/MP3s/StageSounds/Baby%20crying%2038%20sec.mp3

All you do is talk trash, I am here for football talk, if you can't talk about football then leave me alone Pablo!!!!!

:tantrum:

cnc66
07-22-2006, 02:51 PM
The same Los Lonely Boy who was so desperate for real companionship, he went to Billszone and begged for Bills fans to troll FH is now pretending to be a Bills fan ... just like that cretin BigBra did last season. Remember the old saw, "day late and a dollar short"? Well, this particular Los Lonely boy is a season late and a brain short!!! :sidelol: It didn't fool anybody last season, either, but of course this particular Los Lonely Boy was too busy being a Jests fan to know that! :sidelol: :sidelol:

gawd, I am laughing hard.....

retired opfinistic
07-22-2006, 02:56 PM
gawd, I am laughing hard.....:lol: This is a hoot!

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:01 PM
gawd, I am laughing hard.....

Shut up cretin!!!!

The only ones who will be laughing are the Bills fans when we kick your sorry fishy tails 2 times this season. Here is an example of what I will be doing when we win. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

(damn it, it keeps saying that I am posting too many smilies)

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:03 PM
:lol: This is a hoot!

Sorry, once again your ignorance shows through ohTheFinsSuck!!!!:sidelol:

The creature in your avatar (if you can call it that) is a bat and not an owl. :sidelol:

Stupid Dolphag:sidelol: :sidelol:

cnc66
07-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Shut up cretin!!!!

The only ones who will be laughing are the Bills fans when we kick your sorry fishy tails 2 times this season. Here is an example of what I will be doing when we win. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

(damn it, it keeps saying that I am posting too many smilies)

hahahaha, yer killing me here... not since Big bry went over to the rainman side have I laughed this hard in the depths...

retired opfinistic
07-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry, once again your ignorance shows through ohTheFinsSuck!!!!:sidelol:

The creature in your avatar (if you can call it that) is a bat and not an owl. :sidelol:

Stupid Dolphag:sidelol: :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol::shakeno: Oooof, that was bad, even for a Bills Fan.

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:07 PM
hahahaha, yer killing me here... not since Big bry went over to the rainman side have I laughed this hard in the depths...

You are laughing because you are ignorant and don't know when you have been licked. :sidelol: And no, I'm not offering to do so either, you slack jawed moron.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Stop making me look foolish!!!

http://www.dramaticpublishing.com/MP3s/StageSounds/Baby%20crying%2038%20sec.mp3

All you do is talk trash, I am here for football talk, if you can't talk about football then leave me alone Pablo!!!!!

:tantrum:Ok, who do you think will be the next player who was arrested on a DUI charge the year before that Saint Levy will trade for?

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:10 PM
:shakeno: Oooof, that was bad, even for a Bills Fan.

That was bad???

Silly dolphag, you wouldn't know a good joke if Red Buttons himself rose from his grave and beat you over your stoopid empty head with one. You are the last person who should be giving comedy tips. :sidelol:

(back to ignoring you)

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 03:11 PM
(damn it, it keeps saying that I am posting too many smilies)Just another occupational hazard of being a Jills fan.

retired opfinistic
That was bad???

Silly dolphag, you wouldn't know a good joke if Red Buttons himself rose from his grave and beat you over your stoopid empty head with one. You are the last person who should be giving comedy tips. :sidelol:

(back to ignoring you)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Wow, I've been owned, I'm outta here!:lol:

icephinfan
DAMNIT Kinzua, first Alex now L2G...Damn who's next?????

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 03:13 PM
And no, I'm not offering to do so either, you slack jawed moron.Yet another occupational hazard of being a Jills fan.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Wow, I've been owned, I'm outta here!:lol:Noooooooo! It takes at least 15 Dolphins fans to outargue just one Jills fans. We need every person we can get.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 03:16 PM
DAMNIT Kinzua, first Alex now L2G...Damn who's next?????I feel the presence of the dark side (or is darkside one word?) at work here.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Noooooooo! It takes at least 15 Dolphins fans to outargue just one Jills fans. We need every person we can get.

It should be the other way around, so they can explain what we say to each other..:lol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I feel the presence of the dark side (or is darkside one word?) at work here.

That will teach me to sleep in, I wake up, log on and all hell has broken loose!!!!!!

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:22 PM
DAMNIT Kinzua, first Alex now L2G...Damn who's next?????

Hope is not me:(

Metal Panda
07-22-2006, 03:23 PM

is there a reason you had to start a separate thread to make us aware of this, instead of posting in it?

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:26 PM

I don't know what Kinzua fed Alex or L2G, but don't eat it man!!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Just another occupational hazard of being a Jills fan.

:groucho:

Ummm....I mean..... Look who's talking, Mr. Putting on airs. Did you come here to try and make yourself look intelligent or did you just get lost when trying to leave the depths???? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Noooooooo! It takes at least 15 Dolphins fans to outargue just one Jills fans. We need every person we can get.

And trust me, you need all the help you can get EBMoron. :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
I feel the presence of the dark side (or is darkside one word?) at work here.

Don't blame your inability to grasp the english language on "being at work".

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't know what Kinzua fed Alex or L2G, but don't eat it man!!!!

Not in this life!!!:refuse:

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:33 PM

Nobody wants a delusional fan from "MEXICO" :sidelol: to root for their team.

And why do you feel the need to lie about where you live???? You know they don't get the NYC newspaper in your made up "MEXICO". :sidelol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:49 PM

And why do you feel the need to lie about where you live???? You know they don't get the NYC newspaper in your made up "MEXICO". :sidelol:

Here's a mexican jills fan:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/panditha/changoleon.jpg

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:50 PM

yeah, after the Jets turned him down:sidelol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
yeah, after the Jets turned him down:sidelol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:54 PM

That's not funny.

I am only here for football talk.

AND BUFFALO IS A CLEAN CITY!!!!!! They don't let bums who are looking for a handout live there.

You ignorant foul mouthed homer.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:54 PM
That's not funny.

I am only here for football talk.

AND BUFFALO IS A CLEAN CITY!!!!!! They don't let bums who are looking for a handout live there.

You ignorant foul mouthed homer.

All Jills fans are looking for a handout, are you kidding me!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

OOOps, I mean:lol: :lol: :lol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 03:58 PM
He works for Jills TV, he's a reporter:sidelol:

http://www.vecindadgrafica.com/blogVecindad/archives/mt-static/art/changoleon.jpg

like2god
07-22-2006, 03:58 PM
All Jills fans are looking for a handout, are you kidding me!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

OOOps, I mean:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not true now you stop it right now!!!!!

Buffalo fans are some of the best educated fans in the league, in the world even.

Your just mad because you spend all of your time on FH and all of your posts are trash. You don't know how to talk football.

You're just mad because Marv Levy owns you guys!!!!!

BOZO

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 03:59 PM

Kinzua come out to plaaay..Kinzua come out to plaaaaaaaaaaay,what is your fascination with Los Lonely Boys???? Look just because the Jills fans who are guys don't roll straight, don't come looking for us to be your comfort zone. Stay in Buffalo and maybe one of the HMMM Guys will roll straight..I seriuously doubt it though, but just keep waiting.

P.S. Leave Alex alone, he doesn't want to date you!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:02 PM

http://www.vecindadgrafica.com/blogVecindad/archives/mt-static/art/changoleon.jpg

I am going to ignore you TotoreAfghanistan until you admit to me that there is no place called "MEXICO". :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:02 PM
That's not true now you stop it right now!!!!!

Buffalo fans are some of the best educated fans in the league, in the world even.

Your just mad because you spend all of your time on FH and all of your posts are trash. You don't know how to talk football.

You're just mad because Marv Levy owns you guys!!!!!

BOZO

Yes it is true, quit asking me for money??? Your blowing up my PM, stop!!!!

4 super bowls and 4 chokes, hey next draft take a 7th rounder with your #1 pick.Marv Levy owns nothing except a life time sub scription to adult diapers.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Kinzua come out to plaaay..Kinzua come out to plaaaaaaaaaaay,what is your fascination with Los Lonely Boys???? Look just because the Jills fans who are guys don't roll straight, don't come looking for us to be your comfort zone. Stay in Buffalo and maybe one of the HMMM Guys will roll straight..I seriuously doubt it though, but just keep waiting.

P.S. Leave Alex alone, he doesn't want to date you!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You stop it right now!!!!

Leave Kinzua alone, she is too nice of a person to be harassed by a cretin like you.

And I already talked to kinzua and we decided to tagteam Alex.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Yes it is true, quit asking me for money??? Your blowing up my PM, stop!!!!

4 super bowls and 4 chokes, hey next draft take a 7th rounder with your #1 pick.Marv Levy owns nothing except a life time sub scription to adult diapers.

I have had just about enough of you Ice!!!!! :tantrum:

Marv Levy eats alot of pudding and he can't help it if he doesn't make it to the bathroom in time. Leave him alone. :boohoo: :boohoo:

And you just wish that your team could lose 4 SuperBowls in a row as well as the Bills did.

:tongue: :sidelol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I am going to ignore you TotoreAfghanistan until you admit to me that there is no place called "MEXICO". :sidelol: :sidelol:

Okay okay, I admit it, I lied, I just wanted some attention:boohoo:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I have had just about enough of you Ice!!!!! :tantrum:

Marv Levy eats alot of pudding and he can't help it if he doesn't make it to the bathroom in time. Leave him alone. :boohoo: :boohoo:

And you just wish that your team could lose 4 SuperBowls in a row as well as the Bills did.

:tongue: :sidelol:

If we lost 2 superbowls in a row, i think Saban would make adjustments so we don't choke the next 2.:lol: And not keep the same chokers on the squad, you see there is a thing called FREE AGENCY, it is your friend, you are also allowed to cut players too.:lol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:12 PM

What, does this mean no waves and hot latin chicks in August???

Don't give in TOTORE, Fight it!!!!!

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:13 PM
You stop it right now!!!!

Leave Kinzua alone, she is too nice of a person to be harassed by a cretin like you.

And I already talked to kinzua and we decided to tagteam Alex.

http://files.tagworld.com/eecce0b8587389ff48cea9d4d23835ddbea5.gif

http://files.tagworld.com/1969c8d366689e8a4e798b7f4f292109d1f1.gif

Well, Alex is not my MINI ME any more, so have at it.

You see Alex, You see what you get when you ignore me!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

TotoreMexico
07-22-2006, 04:15 PM

I can't help it:boohoo:

:lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:22 PM

AH HA!!!!!!
I knew that I was too smart for you. :sidelol:

Now if you want me to let you off the hook you must do the "MEXICAN" hat dance and say "I TotoreAfghanistan am a lying dolphag"

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:24 PM
If we lost 2 superbowls in a row, i think Saban would make adjustments so we don't choke the next 2.:lol: And not keep the same chokers on the squad, you see there is a thing called FREE AGENCY, it is your friend, you are also allowed to cut players too.:lol:

I am only here to talk about football!!!!!

Why do you keep bringing up all this stuff about Marv Levy, Pudding, free agency, SuperBowls???????/

I want to talk football!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:27 PM
I am only here to talk about football!!!!!

Why do you keep bringing up all this stuff about Marv Levy, Pudding, free agency, SuperBowls???????/

I want to talk football!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damnit Kinzua look what you did to L2G, I talk football and now he doesn't realize it.L2G, read between the lines. You are a no good RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MAN, JUST RUN for nothing Jills fan now.:lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:28 PM

Come to the Bills TotoreAfghanistan, we're waiting for you.

http://audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.14808

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 04:30 PM
YODA! You've come to help!

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Damnit Kinzua look what you did to L2G, I talk football and now he doesn't realize it.L2G, read between the lines. You are a no good RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MAN, JUST RUN for nothing Jills fan now.:lol:

Stop blaming Kinzua because I love the Bills. I love everything about Buffalo from the urine smell on the 50 yard line to the heroin needles that lay hidden on the shores of Lake Erie.

I LOVE THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Come to the Bills TotoreAfghanistan, we're waiting for you.

http://audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.14808

:yikes:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Stop blaming Kinzua because I love the Bills. I love everything about Buffalo from the urine smell on the 50 yard line to the heroin needles that lay hidden on the shores of Lake Erie.

I LOVE THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkeyr: BILLS:monkeyl: :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 04:35 PM
is there a reason you had to start a separate thread to make us aware of this, instead of posting in it?Egotism? An inflated view of her/his/its self-importance?

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Egotism? An inflated view of her/his/its self-importance?

Well look at this, the pot is calling the kettle black.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 04:38 PM

:sidelol:Actually, "Mexico" is supposed to be his screen name's last name... sort of a third cousin twice removed from "Ron".

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 04:40 PM
All Jills fans are looking for a handout, are you kidding me!!!!!!Too bad for them, they don't just hand out Lombardi trophies.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Too bad for them, they don't just hand out Lombardi trophies.

Yeah, that's the only way they will get one!!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Actually, "Mexico" is supposed to be his screen name's last name... sort of a third cousin twice removed from "Ron".

Your stumbling over your punchline EBMoron. What is that old saying??????

"Look what a tangled web we weaved, when first we practiced to deceive"

You can't keep your story or your facts straight, which is fitting seeing as how you are post op and all. :sidelol: :sidelol:

Those were really nice pictures of you in the other thread EBMoron

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Too bad for them, they don't just hand out Lombardi trophies.

Yeah, that's the only way they will get one!!!!

Why can't you guys just talk about football????? :boohoo:

Stop it with all this Lombardi Trophy stuff :boohoo:

Oh God, please can't somebody just talk about football!!!!!!

:boohoo:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah, that's the only way they will get one!!!!That's not true... they might be able to one from another team's trophy case.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Why can't you guys just talk about football????? :boohoo:

Stop it with all this Lombardi Trophy stuff :boohoo:

Oh God, please can't somebody just talk about football!!!!!!

Fine, J.P. Loserman sucks, Bills can't keep a lead, Bills won't win more than 5 games this year.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:48 PM
That's not true... they might be able to one from another team's trophy case.

That is true, but they may drop it "FUMBLE" on the run!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Fine, J.P. Loserman sucks, Bills can't keep a lead, Bills won't win more than 5 games this year.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 04:54 PM
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/Aresehole.gif

:lol: The truth hurts and yes that smiley is where the Buffalo Bills come from and i feel a few there now!!!!!:lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:00 PM
:lol: The truth hurts and yes that smiley is where the Buffalo Bills come from and i feel a few there now!!!!!:lol:

That's it, I'm leaving!!!!!

You people don't know how to talk about football!!!!

All you know how to do is talk smack!!!!!!

I want to talk football and you guys keep bringing up Lombardi Trophies, and SuperBowls, and fumbling, and JP Losman!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I just want to talk football!!!!!:boohoo:

I'm leaving. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:escape:

(to go find some good material from the FH members so I can call it my own, GO BILLS)

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 05:05 PM
That is true, but they may drop it "FUMBLE" on the run!!!More likely, they'll hand it to Thurman Thomas and he'll misplace it.

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:06 PM
More likely, they'll hand it to Thurman Thomas and he'll misplace it.

Yeah, or he'll toss it to Scott Norwood and he'll miss it wide right!!!

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 05:06 PM
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/Aresehole.gifAh, a typical example of a Jills fan "wanting to talk football".

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:08 PM
That's it, I'm leaving!!!!!

You people don't know how to talk about football!!!!

All you know how to do is talk smack!!!!!!

I want to talk football and you guys keep bringing up Lombardi Trophies, and SuperBowls, and fumbling, and JP Losman!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I just want to talk football!!!!!:boohoo:

I'm leaving. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:escape:

(to go find some good material from the FH members so I can call it my own, GO BILLS)

Yeah, go steal some material from the Dolphin fans and come back, you lousy, stinking JILLS fan, get the HELL out of here!!!!!:fire: :fire::fire: :wink:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah, go steal some material from the Dolphin fans and come back, you lousy, stinking JILLS fan, get the HELL out of here!!!!!:fire: :fire::fire: :wink:

Why don't you go steal some material from the Bills fans and come back, you lousy, stinking fishy fan, get the HELL out of here!!!!!:fire: :fire::fire: :wink:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:15 PM
Why don't you go steal some material from the Bills fans and come back, you lousy, stinking fishy fan, get the HELL out of here!!!!!:fire: :fire::fire: :wink:

You damn Jills fan, Dolphins are not Carp or fish damnit!!!!Your in our house B***H!!!!!! Hit the BRICKS!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:18 PM
You damn Jills fan, Dolphins are not Carp or fish damnit!!!!Your in our house B***H!!!!!! Hit the BRICKS!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:19 PM

Now your catching on my boy!!!! Now you sound like a true Fin Fan!!!:lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Now your catching on my boy!!!! Now you sound like a true Fin Fan!!!:lol:Now your catching on my boy!!!! Now you sound like a true Fin Fan!!!:lol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Now your catching on my boy!!!! Now you sound like a true Fin Fan!!!:lol:

THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE BEST TEAM!!!!!!!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:23 PM
THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE BEST TEAM!!!!!!!!!

You call that material???????

I'm leaving!!!!!!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 05:24 PM
THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE BEST TEAM!!!!!!!!!I just hope he isn't adapting to being a Jills fan and simply stealing material.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 05:25 PM

I'm leaving!!!!!!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:No, we call that "truth".

like2god
I just hope he isn't adapting to being a Jills fan and simply stealing material.I just hope he isn't adapting to being a Jills fan and simply stealing material.

icephinfan
I just hope he isn't adapting to being a Jills fan and simply stealing material.

i think it's too late!!!!:shakeno:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:26 PM
No, we call that "truth".No, we call that "truth".

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:26 PM

I'm leaving!!!!!!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

AWWW the weakness is revealed..OH WAIT READ CAREFULLY!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:28 PM
AWWW the weakness is revealed..OH WAIT READ CAREFULLY!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS SUCK

Right on Ice

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:29 PM

KINZUA, I told you I would make you proud, LOVE L2G

Oh brotha what is going on here, now L2g loves Kinzua:shakeno:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Oh brotha what is going on here, now L2g loves Kinzua:shakeno:

I see you have to steal jokes from a Bills fan to try to make yourself sound halfway intelligent. :shakeno:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:34 PM
I see you have to steal jokes from a Bills fan to try to make yourself sound halfway intelligent. :shakeno:

It's okay man, just walk away from the keyboard now, while you still have some pride. Come back in a week or two when this is blown over. Kinzua will still be here making herself look stupid. That is to beexpected, but please man walk away now!!! OH HELL, just run!!!:lol:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:36 PM
It's okay man, just walk away from the keyboard now, while you still have some pride. Come back in a week or two when this is blown over. Kinzua will still be here making herself look stupid. That is to beexpected, but please man walk away now!!! OH HELL, just run!!!

I just want to talk football!!!!!

Why is that so hard for you to understand?????

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I just want to talk football!!!!!

Why is that so hard for you to understand?????

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Don't cry there lil man, Kinzua will wash off of you. We will still be your friend.
Football is hard to talk with to Jills fans, they no nothing of football, history proves that.

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Don't cry there lil man, Kinzua will wash off of you. We will still be your friend.
Football is hard to talk with to Jills fans, they no nothing of football, history proves that.

Yes we do, I know that Marv Levy owns Don Shula.!!!!!!

I also know that Jim Kelly OWNED Dan Marino!!!!!!!

So why don't you shut the f*ck up you foul mouthed homer!!!

:D

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Yes we do, I know that Marv Levy owns Don Shula.!!!!!!

I also know that Jim Kelly OWNED Dan Marino!!!!!!!

So why don't you shut the f*ck up you foul mouthed homer!!!

:D

Now now, stop trying to google info, your getting it all wrong, Marino Owned Kelly. And always will. Shula went undefeated and Levy well, never will except in the metamucil drinking contest.

So calm down, stop trying to curse me, it's not working!!!!!

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Now now, stop trying to google info, your getting it all wrong, Marino Owned Kelly. And always will. Shula went undefeated and Levy well, never will except in the metamucil drinking contest.

So calm down, stop trying to curse me, it's not working!!!!!

That's it, I am ignoring you now!!!!

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:50 PM
That's it, I am ignoring you now!!!!

:lol: You can always come back to the right side!!!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:51 PM
:lol: You can always come back to the right side!!!!!!!:cooldude:

I'm still ignoring you........

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm still ignoring you........

You can't ignore the ICEMAN!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

like2god
07-22-2006, 05:56 PM
You can't ignore the ICEMAN!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

(puts hands over ears)

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

icephinfan
07-22-2006, 06:04 PM
(puts hands over ears)

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

That won't work either:lol:

Kinzua
07-22-2006, 06:18 PM
is there a reason you had to start a separate thread to make us aware of this, instead of posting in it?

Actually yes. I don't reply to Los Lonely Boys.

EBMisfit
07-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Actually yes. I don't reply to Los Lonely Boys.I can see why. Otherwise you might have to hold yourself accountable for making yourself look like an arse in the NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) thread. As well as respond to my first post in Well, there WAS a discussion about football going on... and then look what happened (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150030). And explain why you hold Dolphins players to a different standard than you do Bruce Smith and Courtney Watson. And tell us why using the word "gormless" is any more "putting on airs" than using and explaining the meaning of the phrase "hoisted by one's own petard". In other words, it's a lot easier for you to keep running than stand and defend yourself. But it's okay. We realize your just a Jills fan and don't expect you to do anything but make yourself look mentally challenged.
By the way, starting a new thread is still replying, it's just a less direct way of doing so.

like2god
07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Actually yes. I don't reply to Los Lonely Boys.

Because you can't, you have nothing.

icephinfan
07-23-2006, 02:10 AM

EXACTLY!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 11:06 AM
10. :sidelol:
9. :sidelol:
8. :sidelol:
7. :sidelol:
6. :sidelol:
5. :sidelol:
4. :sidelol:
3. :sidelol:
2. :sidelol:

And the number one thing that Kidszoo has... (drum roll, please)

. :sidelol:

like2god
07-23-2006, 11:10 AM
And the number one thing that Kidszoo has... (drum roll, please)

. :sidelol:

:abl:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 11:37 AM
:sidelol:Careful there, or she/he/it might accuse you of stealing her/his/its "material".

icephinfan
07-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Careful there, or she/he/it might accuse you of stealing her/his/its "material".

Damn, too late to copyright..:sidelol: :sidelol:

Oh well, just take my chances..:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Damn, too late to copyright..:sidelol: :sidelol:

Oh well, just take my chances..:sidelol: :sidelol:Yeah, but we all know that when she/he/it uses :sidelol:, she/he/it really means :boohoo:.

icephinfan
07-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Yeah, but we all know that when she/he/it uses :sidelol:, she/he/it really means :boohoo:.

:yes: