PDA

View Full Version : The Sleeping Giant!!!

themole
04-09-2003, 09:56 PM
On... 7- 12- 41, after a successful surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto, cautioned his exuberant subordinate's that he was afraid they had awakened a "Sleeping Giant". How prophetic!

On... 9-Nov-01, A band of terrorist thugs drew first blood on that same slumbering giant awakening a furor and resolve the world has not seen in 60 years.

On... 23-Mar-03, That furor was unleashed upon Saddam Hussien, despot, tyrant and one ruthless SOB suspected of harboring terrorist and stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

On, 9-4-03, just three weeks after the Sleeping Giant set out on its mission to root out and desroy terrorism wherever it may be found...Saddam Hussiens 900,000 man military, has been totaly destroyed...infact...Down right embarressed.

It was a mere fart, for the Sleeping Giant... But "Shock & Awe"... to those who doubted her might and resolve.

This conflict has a few fires left to be extinguished. By then... let's hope the puffed up gnants, that think they have an ax to grind with the USA, will have an epiphany, and come to their senses before anymore blood has to be shed.

The Sleeping Giant will prevail!!!

God bless America and her quest to allow mankind their unalienable right to free agency.

upstart
04-10-2003, 09:19 PM
Well Said ! we are seeing History...and it is good.

WharfRat
04-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by themole
On... 7- 12- 41, after a successful surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto, cautioned his exuberant subordinate's that he was afraid they had awakened a "Sleeping Giant". How prophetic!

On... 9-Nov-01, A band of terrorist thugs drew first blood on that same slumbering giant awakening a furor and resolve the world has not seen in 60 years.

On... 23-Mar-03, That furor was unleashed upon Saddam Hussien, despot, tyrant and one ruthless SOB suspected of harboring terrorist and stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

On, 9-4-03, just three weeks after the Sleeping Giant set out on its mission to root out and desroy terrorism wherever it may be found...Saddam Hussiens 900,000 man military, has been totaly destroyed...infact...Down right embarressed.

It was a mere fart, for the Sleeping Giant... But "Shock & Awe"... to those who doubted her might and resolve.

This conflict has a few fires left to be extinguished. By then... let's hope the puffed up gnants, that think they have an ax to grind with the USA, will have an epiphany, and come to their senses before anymore blood has to be shed.

The Sleeping Giant will prevail!!!

God bless America and her quest to allow mankind their unalienable right to free agency.

HooWaa mole!!

:troops:

themole
04-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks Wharf...&...Shues. I was beginning to think I had embarrassed myself!:lol:

dolfan06
04-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by themole
Thanks Wharf...&...Shues. I was beginning to think I had embarrassed myself!:lol: not with that, i thought it was quite good!;)