PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills

True Fins Fan
07-23-2006, 01:58 PM
I've been thinking about the other teams in our division and pats had a few bad losses but still have some upside to their team and the pats may have lost givens but are still an elite team in the nfl , and then I thought of the bills and then realized how much of a discrace they are. They had one of the worst drafts I have seen in along time, I mean they reaches really far for a guy thats not so special and passed on Cutler and Leinart which I would take over Losman or Holcomb any day. They got rid of there best reciever out of a reciver core that wasnt any good in the first place, and the only thing they have going for them is Willis and he came out of Miami anyways. I mean not only do they suck in football they suck in all sports they play. Bills fans finnaly saw some day light for the hockey fans but then they just chocked anyways. I guess thats what Buffalo does. So the point i am trying to prove is that Buffalo is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

B-LO, BABY
07-23-2006, 02:00 PM
The "biggest joke you've ever seen" has beaten Miami three out of the last four times, with your one win coming on a miracle game that was handed to you by the horrible playcalling of Mike Mularkey. Who does he coach now?

In addition, Dolphins fans shouldn't talk about any other team's draft.

And Moulds, the best receiver they lost who "wasn't any good in the first place" is better than any WR Miami has had for 20 years. Don't be bitter because he killed your team consistently. And, for you homers, just because Chambers finally got 1000 yards in a season, doesn't mean he is better than Moulds.

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:04 PM
I've been thinking about the other teams in our division and pats had a few bad losses but still have some upside to their team and the pats may have lost givens but are still an elite team in the nfl , and then I thought of the bills and then realized how much of a discrace they are. They had one of the worst drafts I have seen in along time, I mean they reaches really far for a guy thats not so special and passed on Cutler and Leinart which I would take over Losman or Holcomb any day. They got rid of there best reciever out of a reciver core that wasnt any good in the first place, and the only thing they have going for them is Willis and he came out of Miami anyways. I mean not only do they suck in football they suck in all sports they play. Bills fans finnaly saw some day light for the hockey fans but then they just chocked anyways. I guess thats what Buffalo does. So the point i am trying to prove is that Buffalo is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Feelin' down, bra?:tantrum:( True fins Fan)

Irish Phin Fan
07-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Last place is a lonley place, so welcome aboard Bills fans.

B-LO, BABY
07-23-2006, 02:11 PM
You've been there most recently, so you should know.

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:12 PM

I guess a phin fan would know best.

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:12 PM

Yea but you have more experience.

Ross
07-23-2006, 02:13 PM
I think the time to judge Buffalos draft is after they have taken the field. Not before hand...

Irish Phin Fan
07-23-2006, 02:14 PM

Most recently????? What where last years standings? Oh I'm sorry second to last place, one game better than the Jets...................:sidelol: Well in that case let me be the first to welcome you to last place this season.

FIN-IN-RI
I think the time to judge Buffalos draft is after they have taken the field. Not before hand...

Yeah this is true in most cases. Remember who there GM is though.

:laughat:

cnc66
what is this trash doing in the Miami Dolphin forum...

nolimit

Wow an intelligent fin fan, who da thunk?

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:15 PM
It's on its way out.. I will make sure of it. :evil:

B-LO, BABY
07-23-2006, 02:15 PM

The guy who was 17-4 against Don Shula?

miaD5499
07-23-2006, 02:16 PM
The "biggest joke you've ever seen" has beaten Miami three out of the last four times, with your one win coming on a miracle game that was handed to you by the horrible playcalling of Mike Mularkey. Who does he coach now?

And Moulds, the best receiver they lost who "wasn't any good in the first place" is better than any WR Miami has had for 20 years. Don't be bitter because he killed your team consistently. And, for you homers, just because Chambers finally got 1000 yards in a season, doesn't mean he is better than Moulds.

eric moulds better than any of miamis wrs for the last 20 years???:confused: good joke, ill admit he was a cancer to your team soo you had no other choice to get rid of him becuase he was practially begging to get out of that loosing scenario...ill give eric moulds credit though he was smart enough to say that he would of liked to play for miami because they are heading in the right direction........and for the miracle comeback im pretty sure the papers in buffalo read the next morning "dont jump off the cliff its only a game", how pathetic hahahahah:sidelol:

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:16 PM

yeah a guy turned a franchise around, to lead them to a record 4 straight super bowls and 5 straight Conference Championship games.

any other comments?

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:17 PM

And 0-4 in superbowl appearences?

That would be "coach" Leavy, not 80 year old "GM" Leavy.

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Yea but you have more experience.

I know u r but what am I.....
I am rubber, and you are glue.....
Your momma's so fat......

:rolleyes2

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:18 PM
yeah a guy turned a franchise around, to lead them to a record 4 straight super bowls and 5 straight Conference Championship games.

any other comments?

:lol:

That is all.

See you dweebs in the cellar. :www:

Irish Phin Fan
Does anybody else here feel dirty with these Bills fans hanging around?

FIN-IN-RI
I know u r but what am I.....
I am rubber, and you are glue.....
Your momma's so fat......

:rolleyes2
Is it not true?

Are you that simple?

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
:yes:

B-LO, BABY
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
eric moulds better than any of miamis wrs for the last 20 years???:confused: good joke, ill admit he was a cancer to your team soo you had no other choice to get rid of him becuase he was practially begging to get out of that loosing scenario...ill give eric moulds credit though he was smart enough to say that he would of liked to play for miami because they are heading in the right direction........and for the miracle comeback im pretty sure the papers in buffalo read the next morning "dont jump off the cliff its only a game", how pathetic hahahahah:sidelol:
Eric Moulds would've never played in Miami because he hated Mularkey and your team, who he destroyed and spit on at will.

Please, if it such a joke, name one Miami receiver over the last 20 years that was more consistent than Moulds.

cnc66
07-23-2006, 02:21 PM

and a Dolphin fan put it here...unbelievable...this crap belongs in the depths

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Eric Moulds would've never played in Miami because he hated Mularkey and your team, who he destroyed and spit on at will.

Please, if it such a joke, name one Miami receiver over the last 20 years that was more consistent than Moulds.

That is soooo true. Remember how moulds freakin owned that wuss Surtain every time he stepped on the field with him. Its a shame he is not around anymore or the player he used to be.

FIN-IN-RI
07-23-2006, 02:26 PM
That is soooo true. Remember how moulds freakin owned that wuss Surtain every time he stepped on the field with him. Its a shame he is not around anymore or the player he used to be.

Times, they are a changin'.

Get used to it!!

haha SUCKERS!!!

:laughat: DICK Jauron

nolimit
07-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Times, they are a changin'.

Get used to it!!

haha SUCKERS!!!

:laughat: DICK Jauron

poop.:sidelol:

Aqua4Ever04
07-23-2006, 02:42 PM

That's what I was thinking. Not only is this a horrible rant, it is in the wrong forum. I apologize for the lack of class shown here by this Dolphins fan. Just remember that he doesn't represent our whole community. I do agree that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

biggfish72
07-23-2006, 02:46 PM
BUFFALO-4 bill,make up ur mind @ QB dan come back and hola

Perfect23
07-23-2006, 02:55 PM

U guys can have those wins he still one us superbowls unlike LEVY can u say 0-4.:sidelol:

kashbo
07-23-2006, 02:59 PM
listen buffalo is a good team but the lack of SKILLquaterback is there problem and the o line is now a problem

jp2lee783
07-23-2006, 03:00 PM
i wouldn't get caught up on moulds........rather than lee evans, the guy that has 14 Rec's 324 Yds and 5 Td's vs the fins. And that's as a number two WR. Not bad stats IMO.

jp2lee783
07-23-2006, 03:00 PM
listen buffalo is a good team but the lack of SKILLquaterback is there problem and the o line is now a problem

thank you!

TNdolfan54
07-23-2006, 03:01 PM

any other comments?

how many did they win again?

TheMageGandalf
07-23-2006, 03:04 PM

easy to get owned when you dont want a sticky green and yellow glob of smelly goo being spit at you...:barf:

Jupiterfin
07-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh boy, Lee Evans' whole career against the Dolphins is only 100 yards better than Chris Chambers last game against the Bills (238 glorious yards). Get a life and go shovel some snow you stupid Bills fan.

cnc66
07-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh boy, Lee Evans' whole career against the Dolphins is only 100 yards better than Chris Chambers last game against the Bills (238 glorious yards). Get a life and go shovel some snow you stupid Bills fan.

give um hell bro...and WELCOME !

utahphinsfan
07-23-2006, 04:02 PM

Miami did finish last in 2004.

Didn't the bills finished B-LO the phins last year? :sidelol:

jp2lee783
07-23-2006, 04:11 PM

actually i never did compare chambers and evans, but ok. Chambers is a better WR right now, but i think Evans has potential to be just as good as Chambers, if not better. Check out their stats for the first two years

Evans 48 Rec's 843 Yds 9 Td's
48 Rec's 743 Yds 7 Td's

Chambers 48 Rec's 883 Yds 7 Td's
52 Rec's 734 Yds 3 Td's

Both had great rookie seasons. Dropped off a little statistically speaking their sophomore seasons.

PhinsRock
07-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Too bad things are so boring we've taken to bashing legitimate fans of another team. Guys, remember things are so bad for Buffalo fans they've taken to spending their time on a Phins site. They are suffering enough.

On top of that, they'll suffer even more when the season starts, so lets give them a break and wish them good luck this year . . . they're going to need it.

buffalofanatic
07-23-2006, 04:28 PM

Excellent post! Also, it's not that people believe that Buffalo had a bad draft, but some people think they reached for some players. Not one so called expert has said that the players the Bills took aren't going to be good, just they may not have gone in the right spot. Who cares if Whitner is a reach if he becomes that player that everybody expects him to become and goes to the Pro Bowl. The players that the Bills got in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th rounds were all excellent values.

buffalofanatic
07-23-2006, 04:30 PM

It's good to see that the ignorance level of some Phins fans hasn't changed. Not only do you not have a clue about football, but you can't even spell...nice job! :sidelol:

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:55 PM

and before that, Miami had beaten buffalo in 4 of 6. what's your point?

as far as our draft, if you count Daunte Culpepper's acquisition, which was acquired with the pick...our draft was a hell of a lot better than yours.

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:55 PM

Yea. Once. You've been there more frequently.

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:56 PM
I guess a phin fan would know best.

Spoken like a true ignoramus. Before 2004, the last losing season Miami had was 1988. And before that, 1976. Idiot.

cnc66
07-23-2006, 04:57 PM
It's good to see that the ignorance level of some Phins fans hasn't changed. Not only do you not have a clue about football, but you can't even spell...nice job! :sidelol:

yea we know YOU aren't a loser...hanging out on your rivals board....

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Wow an intelligent fin fan, who da thunk?

Yet you don't criticize the Bills fan whom is criticizing Miami's draft beforehand.

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:58 PM

any other comments?

In case you haven't read the papers lately, he isn't the coach, and he's now a senile old man.

Metal Panda
07-23-2006, 04:59 PM

I remember how he disappeared in that trouncing in Buffalo back in 2000.