PDA

View Full Version : Nba

Dajesus
04-10-2003, 01:55 AM
I am not a huge basketball fan, but I love playoff basket ball. It is the only thing that helps pass the time for me durring the NFL offseason. Just curious who everyone is pulling for.

Personally more than I want any team to win I just don't want the Lakers to take it again. Over the past few year I have became a Kings fan mainly because they have been the only challenge for the Lakers, so thats who I hope wins it all. I also wouldn't mind to see Dallas take it. Not so much because I like any one the team, but because I have so much respect for Cuban. He is basicly living my dream. If I came in to 200million dollars the first thing I would do is try to buy the Dolphins. I also love to see an owner that actully cares about the team winning not just how many dollars they can put in his bank account. He is reminisant of the owner of the Eagles in the '70. How do you guys feel about him?

iceblizzard69
04-10-2003, 07:06 AM
Cuban is the man. Dirk is gonna take them all the way!

inFINSible
04-10-2003, 08:07 AM
I like the Sixers......I don't like Iverson but the Sixers have always been my team, and I'm loyal to whoever wears the uni.

dolphan39
04-10-2003, 09:23 AM
Go NJNets - the only team (other than the Devils) with the guts to say they are from Net Jersey

t2thejz
04-10-2003, 05:01 PM
I just am rooting against the lakers. I would like to see the Kings.
I am a bulls fan but it doesnt look like there going any where soon:cry:

Barbarian
04-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Well, my boys are going for the fourpeat. Witness history folks. ;)

GO LAKERS!

Prime Time
04-12-2003, 05:44 PM
My favorite team is the Heat but unless they get Caron...then I like the Lakers. I want them to win a 4th time...becuase it would be incredible.

Prime Time
04-12-2003, 05:45 PM
LeBron...not Caron. and since the College Ball playoffs....he has not been mentioned.