PDA

View Full Version : Bored...Fantasy Mock Draft

ShootinBlanks
07-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Well I was really bored a while ago and participated in an ESPN Mock Fantasy Draft. I drafted 6th in a twelve team league and was pretty happy with my team overall. I know it's not really Dolphins related, but I was able to get Culpepper in the 6th round which was what I was hoping for. I'm pretty weak at RB so I had to draft a couple more WR's in hopes that they can be used as trade bait down the road...assuming it would have been a real draft. Let me know what you think and maybe we can get a little fantasy talk going on. One of my favorite websites is no longer so let me know of some other good places to play online as well. Later...Chet

Tiki Barber RB
Terrell Owens WR
Anquan Boldin WR
Jamal Lewis RB
Roy Williams WR
Daunte Culpepper QB
Todd Heap TE
Ron Dayne RB
Nate Burleson WR
Vernon Davis TE
Kevan Barlow RB
Adam Vinatieri K
Reggie Brown WR
Dolphins D/ST D/ST
Laveranues Coles WR
Chris Simms QB

Perfect23
07-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Psst wrong thread

GCD960
07-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Psst wrong thread

psst wrong forum!

ShootinBlanks
07-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah I know, I was just hoping to get a little response where most of the action is. Mods please move the thread if needed. Thanks

OrlandoFinsFan
07-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Pretty solid draft. I would get another QB to backup Daunte just in case. I am not a big Simms fan.

I have a free private keeper league started at ESPN if you are just looking for recreational purposes. The league is called Miami Dolphins Fans. Just register with them ( https://r.espn.go.com/espn/memberservices/register?registrationFormId=espn&sourceName=header ) and send me a message with your owner name and email address and I will send you an invitation. I am heading down to the Keys for the week so I may not get back to you until Friday.

gtr4985
07-23-2006, 08:13 PM
pretty solid... but you def need to find some RB's you have some questionable ones:dolphins:

TheAnswer385
07-24-2006, 04:24 AM
Psst wrong threadwho is that in your AVY??...i always seem to notice it

DolfanGermany
07-24-2006, 07:22 AM
Well I was really bored a while ago and participated in an ESPN Mock Fantasy Draft. I drafted 6th in a twelve team league and was pretty happy with my team overall. I know it's not really Dolphins related, but I was able to get Culpepper in the 6th round which was what I was hoping for. I'm pretty weak at RB so I had to draft a couple more WR's in hopes that they can be used as trade bait down the road...assuming it would have been a real draft. Let me know what you think and maybe we can get a little fantasy talk going on. One of my favorite websites is no longer so let me know of some other good places to play online as well. Later...Chet

Tiki Barber RB
Terrell Owens WR
Anquan Boldin WR
Jamal Lewis RB
Roy Williams WR
Daunte Culpepper QB
Todd Heap TE
Ron Dayne RB
Nate Burleson WR
Vernon Davis TE
Kevan Barlow RB
Adam Vinatieri K
Reggie Brown WR
Dolphins D/ST D/ST
Laveranues Coles WR
Chris Simms QB

This is a solid team, I don't think you are weak at RB.

OrlandoFinsFan
07-29-2006, 10:29 AM
who is that in your AVY??...i always seem to notice it

That would be Al Capone, the most infamous gangster in the 1920’s.