PDA

View Full Version : Keeper league question

Retnuhrace
07-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm going into my 4th year of my keeper league, and we have to send our keeper picks in soon. We are allowed to keep 3 players, and I'm having a bit of trouble deciding who to pick. My "keepable" players:

QB Tom Brady: Yeah a QB may not be an option to keep, but for the past few years, Tom Brady has been very reliable for me, as I've "kept" him for the past couple of seasons.

RB Ronnie Brown: I'm almost sure that I'm keeping him (and I'm sure most of you will say to keep him too :tongue: ). I'm also proud to have stolen him in the mid-late rounds in last year's draft.

RB LaMont Jordan: He was a TD machine in the early part of the season, then died off. Is he a keeper candidate?

WR Marvin Harrison: He's been on my team for every season thus far, and has been quite reliable. Will he still be as reliable as ever next season?

WR Terrell Owens: Some guy dropped him last season after he was deactivated, and I picked him up.

Which 3?

BrazForPhins
07-24-2006, 03:07 PM
The only lock here is Brown imo. DO NOT drop him, he may destroy defenses this season and beyond.

I think Harrison will start to slowly decline this season, he's getting old so I doubt he'll be the stud he's been for many seasons..
I'd drop Brady because you can get some other good options to QB without too much production dropoff..

I`d keep T.O. because everything is in place in Dallas for him achieve 2 or 3 monster years...Jordan is still young and has a lot of upside, if Shell can turn things around in Oakland, Jordan will be a great RB asset for many years.

I`d drop Brady and Harrison.

oodolphins
07-24-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm going into my 4th year of my keeper league, and we have to send our keeper picks in soon. We are allowed to keep 3 players, and I'm having a bit of trouble deciding who to pick. My "keepable" players:

QB Tom Brady: Yeah a QB may not be an option to keep, but for the past few years, Tom Brady has been very reliable for me, as I've "kept" him for the past couple of seasons.

RB Ronnie Brown: I'm almost sure that I'm keeping him (and I'm sure most of you will say to keep him too :tongue: ). I'm also proud to have stolen him in the mid-late rounds in last year's draft.

RB LaMont Jordan: He was a TD machine in the early part of the season, then died off. Is he a keeper candidate?

WR Marvin Harrison: He's been on my team for every season thus far, and has been quite reliable. Will he still be as reliable as ever next season?

WR Terrell Owens: Some guy dropped him last season after he was deactivated, and I picked him up.

Which 3?

I am in the 3rd year of my keeper league and we can keep 2 (but not at same position). I kept Ronnie Brown and Marvin Harrison. If I were you I would keep keep Brown and T.O. I think T.O. will have a monster year if they can keep Bledsoe upright. Good luck!