PDA

View Full Version : #1 Pick Fantasy League???

chrisjp
07-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Please post in the proper forums.

I HAVE THE #1 PICK IN MY FANTASY LEAGUE. WHO SHOULD I TAKE & WHY??

LARRY JOHNSON? L.T.? SHAUN ALEXANDER? OR SOMEONE ELSE???

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

fightinfinfan22
07-24-2006, 07:12 PM
i would take larry johnson, ladanian is probably gonna get his, but not as much as larry because defenses arent going to respect philip rivers throwing ability.

Bjorn
07-24-2006, 08:00 PM
I would take LT. I think he is going to have an even bigger role with the Chargers since they are breaking in Rivers. this could be a risk though too because the defenses will be looking at him more. If you are a risk taker I would take LT, but Larry is probably the safer bet. He has a good supporting cast to spread the defense.

Kev83
07-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't go Larry Johnson w/ #1.

LT, Sean, Manning, and Barber all seem like better picks, IMO.

BrazForPhins
07-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Lj

dominizzo
07-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Lt

Amars
07-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Shaun

DolfanGermany
07-25-2006, 07:46 AM
LJ, a no brainer!

playmaker1
07-25-2006, 10:43 AM
LJ in a heart beat. He is in a run first O, has a good Oline, and will get plenty of touches. LT would normally be my answer, but with basically a rookie QB starting, the passing game wont really scare Ds into playing off the line. SO I think he will have a quieter season than normal. Shaun, well hes on the Madden cover, and I just think the curse will hit him.

eric-in-tx
07-25-2006, 02:49 PM
alexander has the least risk....

tomlinson lost his QB and LJ lost his coordinator...

that being said LJ has the most upside....

your choice.. it depends on how you want to make the play...

safe... or potential.

arsenal
07-25-2006, 02:59 PM
the choice should be between alexander, LT and LJ... thats it... now why id make LJ my top pick...

LT now has rivers as his QB which will lead to defenses gameplanning to stop the run unless rivers shows hes capable, so thats a question mark, also more mistakes by rivers might lead to the chargers being behind more which would lead to less carries for LT... thats a risk...

alexander doesn't have a huge risk involved, but im concerned with the fact hes losing the best gaurd in the game for those running lanes up the middle, how is that gonna effect the line? also arizona and st louis i think will be better than last year, **** even the 49ers, its not gonna be the ridiculously easy cake walk of last year in that division where they can just pound it with alexander cause they have a lead every game

finally i see LJ now with herm there being even a bigger focal point if thats even possible... the line is old but still good, and hes a young guy who can handle massive carries... hes my #1 pick

Kev83
07-25-2006, 05:08 PM
What's the update on Priest Holmes, does he factor into an LJ #1 pick for any of you?