PDA

View Full Version : frank gore or kevin Barlow

eric-in-tx
07-25-2006, 02:45 PM
if you didnt notice norv turner is now the OC for the 49rs.
every were this guy goes he developes a top 5 RB...

you can look like a genious if you get one or both of these guys in your fantasy draft...

does anyone know for sure who is starting... i have seen that its gore but i would love it if someone knew more than i that was so...

arsenal
07-25-2006, 03:01 PM
i think gore was starting to get more touches as the season progressed... barlow has been a big disappointment and his big contract was a result of the previous regime, so that has no ties to nolan at all... i think gore will be getting most of the carries when tis all said and done...

tucker
07-25-2006, 03:45 PM
i think gore wins easily

PressCoverage
07-26-2006, 02:36 AM
you can look like a genious if you get one or both of these guys in your fantasy draft...

you look like a genius by getting two RBs splitting time for a horrible team behind a horrible line?

ummm, no, you look like a genius by getting two workhorse backs for different teams who carry the load and lug the rock into the endzone, a lot...

anyhow, Gore is the harder runner... and perhaps even the better receiver...

arsenal
07-26-2006, 08:02 AM
their line should be better with jonas jennings coming back and their young olineman with another eyar under their belt...

if one back got the majority of the carries for the niners, they would be a good option, turner will get them to pound away some yards on the ground...

DoLpHiNz34
07-26-2006, 04:49 PM
There's nothing of value on the 49ers roster when it comes to fantasy football...

Saint Greg
07-26-2006, 04:54 PM
There's nothing of value on the 49ers roster when it comes to fantasy football...

Depends on the league you are in. If you are in a 12 team league that starts 2 quarterbacks and 3 running backs, their starting quarterback and running back are valuable.

For the record I think they may split carries early on...but as long as he stays healthy, Gore will come out on top.