PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Mission to the UN

iceblizzard69
04-10-2003, 07:40 PM
I have a lot of friends who live near the Iraqi Mission to the UN and I pass by it very frequently. Today I was near it and I thought it would be fun to do something in front (like give the middle finger to the camera in front, etc). Unfortunately there were 6 cops in front and I didn't want them to get pissed off so I didn't do it. Anyway, I was wondering what YOU would do if you were in front of the Iraqi Mission to the UN, and there were no cops in front.

LeftCoastPhin
04-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Honestly, I would wish them luck in their new quest from freedom. If they were jerks, I'd tell them to get bent and ask them how did they like getting their ass kicked in their own back yard.

iceblizzard69
04-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Honestly, I would wish them luck in their new quest from freedom. If they were jerks, I'd tell them to get bent and ask them how did they like getting their ass kicked in their own back yard.

Yeah, but the people in there right now are connected to Saddam. It is Mohammad al-Douri and those people, who accuse the US of extermination and when we take Baghdad they change their story. I can guarantee that in a few months, there will be a new group of people working there linked to the soon-to-be Iraqi government that will be allies with the USA. :)

Barbarian
04-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Yeah, but the people in there right now are connected to Saddam. It is Mohammad al-Douri and those people, who accuse the US of extermination and when we take Baghdad they change their story. I can guarantee that in a few months, there will be a new group of people working there linked to the soon-to-be Iraqi government that will be allies with the USA. :)

Actually if history is any indicator, most of the same people will be in those offices.

Iraq doesn't have the people with the knowhow, and gov't officials have allready said that many people in the government will likely keep working for the government in the rebuilding effort.

It was the same way with Germany when Hitler's regime was tossed, most of the government remained and the leadership changed. Expect a similar situation here.

PhinPhan1227
04-11-2003, 08:57 AM
I'd start handing out signs which read....

"Out of work...will lie through my ass for food"