PDA

View Full Version : FYI- Patriotic Avatars



WharfRat
04-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Just to let everyone know... I've added a few avatars in the "patriotic" section...

I'm in the process of getting more... so check them out!!

:troops:

iceblizzard69
04-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Cool man, I decided to make my own though, combining patriotism with Dolphins! :cool:

WharfRat
04-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Cool man, I decided to make my own though, combining patriotism with Dolphins! :cool:

I like it!!! Nice job ice!! :up:

dolfan06
04-11-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Just to let everyone know... I've added a few avatars in the "patriotic" section...

I'm in the process of getting more... so check them out!!

:troops: i bet that straight jacket fits ya!:D

WharfRat
04-11-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i bet that straight jacket fits ya!:D

It's actually quite comfortable!! :goof:

dolfan06
04-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
It's actually quite comfortable!! :goof: i'll bet!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
04-11-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'll bet!:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Marino1983
04-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Did SA give you that Wharf ?? You know for those close encounters .....:lol: Marino1983

dolfan06
04-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Did SA give you that Wharf ?? You know for those close encounters .....:lol: Marino1983 she sent it to him because he won't keep his hands to himself!:D

WharfRat
04-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
she sent it to him because he won't keep his hands to himself!:D

:lol:

... but I thought she liked that about me!!

dolfan06
04-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol:

... but I thought she liked that about me!! i think she does, but you aren't with her now, ARE YOU!:tongue:

Marino1983
04-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol:

... but I thought she liked that about me!!


SA really must be a very charitable person ...:splat: :tongue2: :biggrin: Marino1983

WharfRat
04-13-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think she does, but you aren't with her now, ARE YOU!:tongue:

:foundout:

WharfRat
04-13-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
SA really must be a very charitable person ...:splat: :tongue2: :biggrin: Marino1983

:lolcry: I sure hope so M83!!

:biggrin:

Marino1983
04-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lolcry: I sure hope so M83!!

:biggrin:


Yeah I like SA .... She is not the "A" typical jills fan, SA could almost be considered a Dolphins fan .... That is what you should do Wharf ----- convert SA, intice her to cheer for the aqua and orange .....:evil: Marino1983

WharfRat
04-13-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Yeah I like SA .... She is not the "A" typical jills fan, SA could almost be considered a Dolphins fan .... That is what you should do Wharf ----- convert SA, intice her to cheer for the aqua and orange .....:evil: Marino1983

She is a closet Fin Fan! She just won't admit it openly yet....

She will, however, admit to being very "fond" of Jay....

must be the ears! :eek:

dolfan06
04-13-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
She is a closet Fin Fan! She just won't admit it openly yet....

She will, however, admit to being very "fond" of Jay....

must be the ears! :eek: ...............most guys have love handles around the waist.....................:D

Marino1983
04-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
...............most guys have love handles around the waist.....................:D


Does this have the same meaning as the big feet / hands wives tale ??:evil: Marino1983

dolfan06
04-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Does this have the same meaning as the big feet / hands wives tale ??:evil: Marino1983 you got it bro!:D