PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on my fantasy team

Bjorn
07-26-2006, 04:11 PM
QB: Marc Bulger, STL; Mark Brunell, WAS

RB: Ronnie Brown; Cedric Benson, CHI; Joseph Addai, IND

WR: Chad Johnson, CIN; Chris Chambers; Mushin Muhammad, CHI; Donte Stallworth, NO
TE: Randy McMichael; Alex Smith, TB

DST: Miami; Minnesota

I typically draft in a boom or bust situations. I don't know if I should try to get another RB. Opinions.

Saint Greg
07-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Overall not bad. How many running backs do you start? Benson and Addai are both risks. I personally think Addai will be starting but there is no guarantee. You also are relying heavily on dolphins....That can backfire on you. If you start them all and the dolphins have a bad week..you have a bad week. I had that happen to me in a championship game a few years ago. The year Bledsoe passed for 4,000, Henry rushed for 1,500 and Moulds had 1,200-1,300 yards, I started all of them in my championship game and I got burned when the Bills had a bad week.

Bjorn
07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Overall not bad. How many running backs do you start? Benson and Addai are both risks. I personally think Addai will be starting but there is no guarantee. You also are relying heavily on dolphins....That can backfire on you. If you start them all and the dolphins have a bad week..you have a bad week. I had that happen to me in a championship game a few years ago. The year Bledsoe passed for 4,000, Henry rushed for 1,500 and Moulds had 1,200-1,300 yards, I started all of them in my championship game and I got burned when the Bills had a bad week.
I can start 2 backs. I know this is the most homeristic draft out there but they seemed to be the best players at my draft position. My view could have been slightly skewed though. I understand that it can backfire. I am going to watch preseason closely, and follow the waiver wire.

Edit: In my league you can start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST.

TractorTraylor
07-26-2006, 06:12 PM

Agreed... too many from a single team will be a risky play. I tend to keep it to no more than 2 guys (excluding team D) from the same team.. perhaps you can work a trade with one of to snag another solid RB. 2 quality RBs will take you far.

playmaker1
07-28-2006, 01:41 AM
What up B?
too many from one team. that bye week your gonna hurt. I agree, Benson and Addi are both risks due to the fact neither one os a for sure starter.
Your WRs are very good, and your QBs will put up great numbers, but if I were you I'd shop around for another RB. Might have to deal one of those good WRs.
I think Alex Smith is a sleeper and will help you out alot.
Good luck bro