View Full Version : Club Plans Tubing Trip With Strippers

Spray Mucus
07-28-2006, 01:50 PM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060728/D8J4VPL80.html

Who wants to go with?

greatwade
07-28-2006, 01:53 PM
100% seriousness now -

Some of my greatest moments occured on a tube, floating down a river, with stippers, and keg(s) in its(their) own tube(s). Thanks for the mammaries Mr. Mucus!

Timmy54
07-28-2006, 02:23 PM
wait, the strippers are not going to be naked?? there will be no music, and no jellow shots, come one how do they expect to throw a decent party.

by the way, love the updated sig spray

Spray Mucus
07-28-2006, 03:42 PM
wait, the strippers are not going to be naked?? there will be no music, and no jellow shots, come one how do they expect to throw a decent party.

by the way, love the updated sig spray

I have a feeling that's all PC... get a beer or ten in these girls and they'll show you your junk...

just wait, till somebody sneaks in a radio and plays "She's my Cherry pie"

and it'll be flesh club on the water.

pick you and GW up around 3am? so we can get set up early!

inFINSible
07-28-2006, 03:44 PM
"We're not hookers, dope dealers or Mafia thugs," he said, noting that the strippers will be appropriately dressed. "We're just coming to have a good time."

City Councilman Ken Valentine isn't so sure.

"I'm really disappointed that this is going to occur on Sunday when people should be in church," he said. "I hope they behave themselves and keep their clothes on, but I'm not sure they will because strippers are trained to take off their clothes."

Trained??:lol: .......with dollar bills!! :rofl3:

City Councilman!!! :sidelol:

ChrisKo
07-28-2006, 03:55 PM
I live in San Antonio and there are some fine latinas that work there. I haven't been by there in some time, so it sounds like I might need to stop by and get more details :D