PDA

View Full Version : Did you run away again, OWNED??????

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:32 AM
What a know nothing, crybaby pu$$y you are. :shakeno:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 01:34 AM
:jt0323:

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:36 AM
Post and run.

No, that's not a football play, that is the strategy of our dear friend OWNED.

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Post and run.

No, that's not a football play, that is the strategy of our dear friend OWNED.

And KINZUA, where is the HE/SHE/IT..??????

YM305
07-29-2006, 01:37 AM
:driveby:

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:40 AM
And KINZUA, where is the HE/SHE/IT..??????

Don't know and don't care right now. I want to know why OWNED is afraid to answer any of my questions. Why he feels the need to hide behind phony names on other sites and post bull**** about my mother. If you are such a big man and a great "smack talker", why not come here and prove it to me.

Are you afraid that I will bury you in the ground like I HAVE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE???? I think that might be it.

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 01:43 AM
True that, I mean if you going to sing it, bring it.:evil:

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:44 AM
True that, I mean if you going to sing it, bring it.:evil:

Nope, post and run like a ****ing *****. That's all that ******** knows how to do.

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Oh yeah, he whines "I just want to talk about football, WAAAAAAAA", too.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Don't know and don't care right now. I want to know why OWNED is afraid to answer any of my questions. Why he feels the need to hide behind phony names on other sites and post bull**** about my mother. If you are such a big man and a great "smack talker", why not come here and prove it to me.

Are you afraid that I will bury you in the ground like I HAVE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE???? I think that might be it.

So every time someone posts something about that, you're going to think it's me?

I already know I didn't post that, and that's all that matters.

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:51 AM
So every time someone posts something about that, you're going to think it's me?

I already know I didn't post that, and that's all that matters.

Oh okay, I'll believe you because you have always been such an honest guy. :rolleyes2

If you can't say it to my face, don't say it at all. You have nothing in your arsenal and you have to rely on "yo mama" material. ****ing pathetic :shakeno:

like2god
07-29-2006, 01:53 AM
And by the way, my mother is just fine. She recovered from her aspiration pneumonia and is the picture of health.

OOPS, there goes all of your material.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Oh okay, I'll believe you because you have always been such an honest guy. :rolleyes2

If you can't say it to my face, don't say it at all. You have nothing in your arsenal and you have to rely on "yo mama" material. ****ing pathetic :shakeno:
Believe what you want, nobody is forcing you. Certainly not me.

I know I didn't post it, and that's all I need to know on that subject.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 01:55 AM
And by the way, my mother is just fine. She recovered from her aspiration pneumonia and is the picture of health.

OOPS, there goes all of your material.

Glad to hear it.

Just make sure the person that posted that comment on BillsZone hears it, too.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Believe what you want, nobody is forcing you. Certainly not me.

I know I didn't post it, and that's all I need to know on that subject.

You're full of ****. You signed up just to reply to my post. You saw that I slammed you and didn't have it in you to let it go. Having dealt with you for this past month or so I already knew you couldn't let it go. But the thing that tipped me off was that you are the only person who is concerned with what I post and where I post it, just like "YardBird". You are always complaining that I only post here and I only say this or that, and you have admitted to me that you have checked up on me. So it wasn;t too much of a shock when "YardBird" pulled out the thread about my mom in the hospital and proceeded to drag it and her through the mud.

sound familiar?????

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:04 AM
You're full of ****. You signed up just to reply to my post. You saw that I slammed you and didn't have it in you to let it go. Having dealt with you for this past month or so I already knew you couldn't let it go. But the thing that tipped me of was that you are the only person who is concerned with what I post and where I post it, just like "YardBird". You are always complaining that I only post here and I only say that, and you have admitted to me that you have checked up on me. So it wasn;t too much of a shock when "YardBird" pulled out the thread about my mom un the hospital and proceeded to drag it and her through the mud.

sound familiar?????

What does the "checking up" mean about anything?

You've even admitted that you've looked at my past posts, does that mean everytime a Fin fan trashes me in another forum, it's you??

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:10 AM
What does the "checking up" mean about anything?

You've even admitted that you've looked at my past posts, does that mean everytime a Fin fan trashes me in another forum, it's you??

Well, lets look at the FACTS.

1. The person on JillsZone was NOT a regular member. He joined only to reply to my post, that's why his post count was at 2. His 2 posts were in that thread.

2. The person that did it (you) had a very good grasp of what goes on here at FH and knew just where to find it. Hence, he (you) were not just a casual troll that decided to come to FH and pull a prank on good ol like2.

3. you admitted to me that you did infact go to JillsZone and that you read that post, DID YOU NOT???????

So because you "check up on me" and make a big deal about where I post and what I post, just like yardbird, the finger is pointed squarely at you.

care to respond????

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:12 AM

1. The person on JillsZone was NOT a regular member. He joined only to reply to my post, that's why his post count was at 2. His 2 posts were in that thread.

Well, let's take a look at this member's posts. Hold that thought..

2. The person that did it (you) had a very good grasp of what goes on here at FH and knew just where to find it. Hence, he (you) were not just a casual troll that decided to come to FH and pull a prank on good ol like2.

Well, gee, you were so friendly in that thread, you should've received nothing but positive results. :rolleyes:

3. you admitted to me that you did infact go to JillsZone and that you read that post, DID YOU NOT???????

Yep, I read the post.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:15 AM

So because you "check up on me" and make a big deal about where I post and what I post, just like yardbird, the finger is pointed squarely at you.

care to respond????

Like I said before, I know I didn't make the comment, and that's that.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:16 AM
Yep, I read the post.

I wasn't there to make friends dipsh!t, I get that, I have said that. I was there to find where in the hell all of you trolls ran off to because it was getting quiet around here and we were looking for a little fun. Not just me, all of us.

And I know what you are going to say before you even say it. Yes YardBird has more posts now, because you are a Jills fan and like it there and you are covering your ***.

And I know you read that post, you told me that already. :shakeno:

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:17 AM
Like I said before, I know I didn't make the comment, and that's that.

Pathetic :shakeno:

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:18 AM
at least have the balls to admit when you **** up.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:19 AM
you're word means nothing to me, never has and never will. You have been a pile of **** since you "pretended" not to know what this forum was all about when we first battled, and you are a lying piece of **** now.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:22 AM
at least have the balls to admit when you **** up.

There is nothing to admit to.

1. I didn't make the comment

2. I am not "yardbird"

3. You are wrong

I don't even know why I'm still responding to be honest with you, because I have nothing to prove/admit.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:22 AM
And another quick question, because I am so fascinated by your twisted logic. If you check up on me and know where I post, why are you so insistant on saying that I don't post anywhere but in the depths?????

Or is that another example of you being full of ****???

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:23 AM
And another quick question, because I am so fascinated by your twisted logic. If you check up on me and know where I post, why are you so insistant on saying that I don't post anywhere but in the depths?????

Or is that another example of you being full of ****???

"or spam", or the lounge, etc.

Let's take a look at your past posts, shall we?

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:24 AM
There is nothing to admit to.

1. I didn't make the comment

2. I am not "yardbird"

3. You are wrong

I don't even know why I'm still responding to be honest with you, because I have nothing to prove/admit.:rolleyes2 :shakeno:

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:31 AM

Started Threads:

Depths: 5
Political: 2
The Lounge: 7
Ladies Lounge: 3
Questions and Suggestions: 3

Dolphins Football: 1

NFL/Draft: 3

That's only the 1st page, not gonna bother to look further.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:34 AM

Lets.....

First of all, I am a member of 24/7, the Mods placed 24/7 in the SPAM forum because they didn't want 2 "crews" to be in the same forum. So if I want to talk to someone like Ice, that is where I go. You remember 24/7, you wanted to be a member so bad, right??? So that takes care of the SPAM forum.

The lounge is a place where everybody goes to talk about everything BUT football. We have a joke thread, several threads about music and TV. Gee wiz we are so stupid. We should be talking about how much we love Jim Kelly:shakeno:

The main Dolphins forum is dead between the draft and training camp, which is when you and I have been going head to head. During that time we have a million threads (not joking either) about "When are we going to get Ahmed Brooks?" "who is you favorite player" "is Nick Saban going to scratch his nose today", they are a bunch of worthless threads that I personally can do without until training camp gets rolling and we finally have some news.

I post in the other sports forum and talk about the Yankees, NY Rangers and give my 2 cents where I see fit. But that can't be true because I don't know how to talk sports remember?????

Then there is the political forum where I can talk about politics, science and religion with other people who don't give a **** if Nick Saban scratches his nose. You do know what politics, science and religion are don't you?????? No silly dipsh!t, religion isn't your blind homer attitude towards the Jills, it is about God, spirituality and the afterlife. Check it out sometime, you may need someone to pray too at some point in your life.

Here comes the Marilyn Manson reference and the "your an ignorant foul mouthed homer, Not ME"

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:34 AM
Started Threads:

Depths: 5
Political: 2
The Lounge: 7
Ladies Lounge: 3
Questions and Suggestions: 3

Dolphins Football: 1

NFL/Draft: 3

That's only the 1st page, not gonna bother to look further.

Read my post and then be my guest.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:41 AM
And if you happen to look close enough you will see that I was very cordial and talked "football" with BwanaZulia who is a jets fan and I did the same with that Patriots fan. He came here as a fan looking to talk "football" instead of ****. Unlike you, I respect them and their opinions.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:45 AM
Lets.....

First of all, I am a member of 24/7, the Mods placed 24/7 in the depths because they didn't want 2 "crews" to be in the same forum. So if I want to talk to someone like Ice, that is where I go. You remember 24/7, you wanted to be a member so bad, right??? So that takes care of the SPAM forum.

The lounge is a place where everybody goes to talk about everything BUT football. We have a joke thread, several threads about music and TV. Gee wiz we are so stupid. We should be talking about how much we love Jim Kelly:shakeno:

The main Dolphins forum is dead between the draft and training camp, which is when you and I have been going head to head. During that time we have a million threads (not joking either) about "When are we going to get Ahmed Brooks?" "who is you favorite player" "is Nick Saban going to scratch his nose today", they are a bunch of worthless threads that I personally can do without until training camp gets rolling and we finally have some news.

Didn't Phins camp start today?

I post in the other sports forum and talk about the Yankees, NY Rangers and give my 2 cents where I see fit. But that can't be true because I don't know how to talk sports remember?????

Not the likes of which I've seen.

Then there is the political forum where I can talk about politics, science and religion with other people who don't give a **** if Nick Saban scratches his nose. You do know what politics, science and religion are don't you?????? No silly dipsh!t, religion isn't your blind homer attitude towards the Jills, it is about God, spirituality and the afterlife. Check it out sometime, you may need someone to pray too at some point in your life.

Maybe, but I don't think FH is necessary for that.

And to tell you the truth, I don't really feel like talking about when the world will end, and how, for any part of my day.

Here comes the Marilyn Manson reference and the "your an ignorant foul mouthed homer, Not ME"

It is kind of ironic you're a Christian (assuming) and you have MM in your avatar, since all he does is trashes that.

And I bet you love it even more when he tears up bibles, and tells kids to kill their parents.

:rolleyes:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 02:46 AM
:jt0323:

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:48 AM
And if you happen to look close enough you will see that I was very cordial and talked "football" with BwanaZulia who is a jets fan and I did the same with that Patriots fan. He came here as a fan looking to talk "football" instead of ****. Unlike you, I respect them and their opinions.

Man, a poster on FH doesn't respect me.

Maybe I should take a trip to the Lounge, and beg your forgiveness.

:lol:

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:56 AM
It is kind of ironic you're a Christian (assuming) and you have MM in your avatar, since all he does is trashes that.

And I bet you love it even more when he tears up bibles, and tells kids to kill their parents.

:rolleyes:

First of all, no I'm not a christian, but I have alot of the same beliefs that they hold so close to their heart. I respect all religions and consider myself a part of them all in a way.

Second, you have got to be kidding with the Manson reference, which I called by the way, because you are so ****ing predictable. Everyone and their mother knows that Manson is a gimmick just like Alice Cooper, Kiss and Ozzy. If you actually took the time to read the lyrics you would see that it is social commentary. He uses iconic imagery as metaphors to get a point across. His music is not about satanism you fool, it is about society, the media and bad parents. He holds a mirror up to society and says "take a long hard look at yourselves before you blame others for your problems. But that might be what offends you the most, because you like to blame others and point fingers don't you. Of course you do.

And the stage antics are just that, if your parents didn't raise you to think for yourself, don't point your finger at me and blame me. Wasn't my fault you are gullable and delusional.

like2god
07-29-2006, 02:57 AM
Man, a poster on FH doesn't respect me.

Maybe I should take a trip to the Lounge, and beg your forgiveness.

Or just steal one of our quotes and post it as your own.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 02:59 AM
First of all, no I'm not a christian, but I have alot of the same beliefs that they hold so close to their heart. I respect all religions and consider myself a part of them all in a way.

Second, you have got to be kidding with the Manson reference, which I called by the way, because you are so ****ing predictable. Everyone and their mother knows that Manson is a gimmick just like Alice Cooper, Kiss and Ozzy. If you actually took the time to read the lyrics you would see that it is social commentary. He uses iconic imagery as metaphors to get a point across. His music is not about satanism you fool, it is about society, the media and bad parents. He holds a mirror up to society and says "take a long hard look at yourselves before you bla,e others for your problems. But that might be what offends you the most, because you like to blame others and point fingers don't you. Of course you do.

And the stage antics are just that, if your parents didn't raise you to think for yourself, don't point your finger at me and blame me. Wasn't my fault you are gullable and delusional.
So you're saying tearing up the bible, and telling kids to kill their parents, that there's nothing wrong with that?

Edit: And I knew you called it, you idiot.

You think someone who has Manson in their avatar, and believing what some Christians believe, will not be jumped at?

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:00 AM
Or just steal one of our quotes and post it as your own.

Same old tired line.

Go talk about how the earth got here some more.

:D

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 03:00 AM
GoBills24, I have something to say. Please tell me you did not take the post that L2G made about his MOM being ill to another site and disrespect on it.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:03 AM
GoBills24, I have something to say. Please tell me you did not take the post that L2G made about his MOM being ill to another site and disrespect on it.

I already cleared that up.

I know I didn't do it, and L2G decided to take it further.

He can say whatever he pleases.

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:06 AM
So you're saying tearing up the bible, and telling kids to kill their parents, that there's nothing wrong with that?

just blow off the rest of the post. :shakeno:

If you keep it in context, no I don't. It is a piece of paper, it doesn't change what you believe. If anything it brings about a deeper sense of faith from the people that find it "offensive". Did you ever stop to think that maybe he does that to make parents pay attention to their kids???? Maybe just maybe they will see or hear their kids listen to his music and pay more attention to what their kids are doing???? That is his goal, read an article or two by a credible source and see for yourself.

He is the boogeyman that will ruin all of the little kids heads. Thats the point he is trying to get into parents heads, that TV and music will ruin society if parents let it raise their kids. And for the people who understand what he is doing (it isn't very hard seeing how he readily admits it) he talks about how society is a **** hole filled with people who are phonies.

But to me it is just entertainment, I don't base my beliefs around what a silly musicain says. Unlike you I can think for myself.

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 03:08 AM
I already cleared that up.

I know I didn't do it, and L2G decided to take it further.

He can say whatever he pleases.

See the thing is, is that if you disrespect someone for being a Dolphins fan, cool whatever, but to disrespect on someones MOM is not cool at all.

Okay, you say you didn't do it, then who is the SH**HEAD, that did over there on that site??? What is the name, point them out, or report them to the MOD.

Think about it man, if it was your MOM, you would be livid. You know this.

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:12 AM
Edit: And I knew you called it, you idiot.

You think someone who has Manson in their avatar, and believing what some Christians believe, will not be jumped at?

You are a very simple person, aren't you???? It's just whine whine run away and cry some more. You don't have any real or deep thoughts do you???

You don't talk politics, you don't talk religion, you can't sense sarcasm, all you do is whine and cry about Buffalo and the Bills.

And why should my beliefs and what I choose to listen to as entertainment be a target for your ignorance???? Just because you can't tell the difference between what is real and what isn't, that doesn't mean that I should have to deal with your lunacy.

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:15 AM
Same old tired line.

Go talk about how the earth got here some more.

You just proved my point twice

deny and cry, and you don't have a deep thought in your head.

Let me go get one of my posts so we can see how stupid and unintelligent like2 is, be right back.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:15 AM
You are a very simple person, aren't you???? It's just whine whine run away and cry some more. You don't have any real or deep thoughts do you???

You don't talk politics, you don't talk religion, you can't sense sarcasm, all you do is whine and cry about Buffalo and the Bills.

And why should my beliefs and what I choose to listen to as entertainment be a target for your ignorance???? Just because you can't tell the difference between what is real and what isn't, that doesn't mean that I should have to deal with your lunacy.

I can't talk religion?

Well, since I go to a catholic school, that'd be kinda hard.

And yes, I think you can understand why some of the **** Manson does gets me pissed off...

and seeing him in your avatar makes me think you are supporting all of that...

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:18 AM
See the thing is, is that if you disrespect someone for being a Dolphins fan, cool whatever, but to disrespect on someones MOM is not cool at all.

Okay, you say you didn't do it, then who is the SH**HEAD, that did over there on that site??? What is the name, point them out, or report them to the MOD.

Think about it man, if it was your MOM, you would be livid. You know this.

The guy's join date is the same as mine on here, that's why I don't even bother, cause L2G will jump all over it, as usual. This is why I didn't take it any further.

And he's wrong about the post count, I checked it, and it's still at 3. Maybe he got banned?? I don't ****ing know...

When have you ever seen me trash somebody's family personally on here??

I've never done it, and I dont have a reason to, its a smack talk forum...

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:22 AM
look at that, I even complimented a Bills fan
Very well said Bills fan. :clap:

I am also at a loss as to why people have a hard time believing in both God and evolution. If God (the creator) can create the Earth, the Universe and everything in between, why can't he create a system that will keep everything in check and adapt to the ever changing landscape? I think that religion and science could answer alot of our questions if they worked together and weren't always at each others throats.

Alex, don't put too much stock in what you see on TV. Some of it is very informative, but alot of it is "Jerry Springer" type of science. There is alot of "what ifs" and jumping to conclusions in order to make "good" television. Don't base your decisons about faith on some TV show that doesn't have any real science behind it. I know that God and religion can sometimes be hard to believe in (especially at a young age nowadays), but give it a chance bro. If you want to explore your faith, try going to church or reading different religious books on your own. You might find the same thing that I did when I was your age.

I was looking for something that would help me understand God and religion and I decided to do my homework. I found out as much as I could about alot of different beliefs and realized that there was an underlying truth that was too obvious to ignore. If you look at what religions have in common instead of looking at the differences you will begin to appreciate everything from God, to religion, and everybody around you. I don't call myself a Christian or subscribe to any one belief system, but I respect and share many of their beliefs. And then when you take that knowledge and take a long hard look at science, it all begins to make so much more sense.

I hope you don't slam all of the doors that are open to you just because of what you see on Television. That would be a big mistake.

Mike

Not true. I was in the same position that you now find yourself in and I thought that God and science were polar opposites too. But if you take a step back and evaluate the science data and religious beliefs from an objective point of view and look at the similarities instead of the differences, it begins to make so much more sense. You should ponder these questions.....

1. What, if anything was present before the "Big Bang"?

2. If there was nothing, how do you explain the process of universal creation and expansion? How do you get something from nothing?

3. If there was "something" before the "Big Bang", what or who was it? Now remember that the Big Bang basically started from the smallest amount of matter ever conceived ("nothing"), where did it come from? Who made it?

4. With the very complicated structures and systems that you find in the universe and within our own bodies, what are the mathematical chances that they are all due to chance and luck? Ecosystems, stars and our own bodies are very sensitive systems and would not have come together the way they did if too many variables were left up to chance.

5. For the sake of arguement, if there was a "creator", why can't he "create" a system for his "creation" to build and grow and prosper?

I don't believe in fate or a plan that is laid out for us to blindly walk through. I believe we have free will and make our own decisions and will be judged by the decisions that we make. Alot of religions teach that God has our lives planned out for us, and that pretty much defeats the whole point of living. That is where religion "lost" me when I was younger. I always wondered why I was here if everything was already predetermined. It wasn't until I answered those questions above and studied the similarities of the worlds religions that I came to the conclusion that there is indeed a creator and everything around us that can be seen and all of the things that can't be seen are his creation. We can't see or measure gravity waves with any sort of accuracy (in scientific terms), but we know it exists.

Do yourself a favor and look into answering those questions bro. Not here in a public forum to be ridiculed, but in your head and in your heart for your own personal knowledge.

Look at that, big bad stupid like2god was trying to help another FH member who happens to be losing faith in god because he saw a TV program. How awful I am.

As far as Soriano, not really, I would like to get some reliable pitchers first. Randy and Moose won't be around much longer and the thought of starting a season without them is really concerning. As much as I would love for the Yanks to get a guy like Soriano or Abreu, I would much rather see the Yanks get a guy like Zito or Willis (if the price is right).

The Yanks have a very potent lineup and as we know, Joe Torre likes to have plenty of pitchers from which to choose. So I think the Yanks should let Sheffield walk at the end of the season and use his salary to find a guy like Zito. I think Melky can be a good player (not great, just good) and he will fill the RF spot just fine for a few years.

I think we should see what we have in Dotel and let the bullpen work itself out of its current situation. The Yanks didn't want to pay Gordon big $$$ so he left to be a closer and now regrets his decision, I don't think he will be back.

I definitely think that starting pitching is the priority and hope that Cashman does indeed have the control he needs to do his job properly. I am not counting on Pavano to be anything other than a very expensive cheerleader at this point and the thought of a Ponson/Wright duo in the playoffs doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy inside. I think the Yanks need to add someone who will be reliable and someone who can take over the #1a or #1b spot when Randy or Moose leave.

Exactly, I would love to get rid of Sheffield and stay away from every big bat on the market. If we were going to make a trade involving guys like Hughes, Melky or Duncan I would only want to do it for a young and established pitcher like Santana or Willis. I don't think we have a snowballs chance in hell of getting either one of those guys, that's why I said let Sheffield walk and try to sign Zito in the offseason.

Quick background, I never wanted Sheffield on the team for two reasons. Number one, Vlad Guerrero could have been had for the same price and maybe even a little bit less. Number two, Sheffield admitted to purposely throwing a ball over the head of his third baseman and into the crowd because he wanted to be traded away from the Brewers. That isn't the type of person I want on my team. And then he was whining about his contract before this season started, he is a selfish player and I don't like him.

Again, just my opinion.

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:23 AM
look at that, I even complimented a Bills fan

Look at that, big bad stupid like2god was trying to help another FH member who happens to be losing faith in god because he saw a TV program. How awful I am.

Read my last thread on page 3.

icephinfan
The guy's join date is the same as mine on here, that's why I don't even bother, cause L2G will jump all over it, as usual. This is why I didn't take it any further.

And he's wrong about the post count, I checked it, and it's still at 3. Maybe he got banned?? I don't ****ing know...

When have you ever seen me trash somebody's family personally on here??

I've never done it, and I dont have a reason to, its a smack talk forum...

What was this guys username????
What site are we talking about anyway, is it the Jillszone????? "Don't want to put the real name, not sure if were allowed."

Can you report it to a mod and tell them this guy is a SH**HEAD for doing that???

like2god
Would you like more??????

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:24 AM
Would you like more??????

I'm a Catholic, I don't need a preaching..

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:29 AM
I can't talk religion?

Well, since I go to a catholic school, that'd be kinda hard.

And yes, I think you can understand why some of the **** Manson does gets me pissed off...

and seeing him in your avatar makes me think you are supporting all of that...

Is it bad to want parents to raise their kids instead of letting the TV do it????

Am I to blame because people don't do that on their own and need someone like Manson to piss them off????

Is it my fault that you don't like what I listen to????

Because you don't like it, that means it must be bad and I am too????

This is delusional thinking, That is the same type of nonsense that the Terrorists think. They hate us because we have freedoms that they are not allowed to have. They hate us because we don't pray to the same God that they do. They hate Isreal and want to wipe them off of the map? Do you subscribe to this same belief system????? Do you want to kill all of the Jews because they don't believe what you believe??????

I would hope not, but with you it is always a ****ing guessing game. :shakeno:

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:30 AM
What was this guys username????
What site are we talking about anyway, is it the Jillszone????? "Don't want to put the real name, not sure if were allowed."

Can you report it to a mod and tell them this guy is a SH**HEAD for doing that???

"YardBird"

BillsZone

And I was banned on there, because I changed my name around to get around it..

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Is it bad to want parents to raise their kids instead of letting the TV do it????

Am I to blame because people don't do that on their own and need someone like Manson to piss them off????

Is it my fault that you don't like what I listen to????

Because you don't like it, that means it must be bad and I am too????

This is delusional thinking, That is the same type of nonsense that the Terrorists think. They hate us because we have freedoms that they are not allowed to have. They hate us because we don't pray to the same God that they do. They hate Isreal and want to wipe them off of the map? Do you subscribe to this same belief system????? Do you want to kill all of the Jews because they don't believe what you believe??????

I would hope not, but with you it is always a ****ing guessing game. :shakeno:

A catholic mixing with someone who had a MM avatar is NOT a good mix at all...

Sorry for the misconception..

And if you went to a Catholic School since you were 6 years old, I think you'd understand it too..

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:32 AM
I'm a Catholic, I don't need a preaching..

I'm not preaching to anyone. Just pointing out to you that I do post elsewhere and that I can have serious conversations that aren't "trash" as you like to call it.

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:35 AM
And as a catholic you should be applauding the fact that I was trying to help a 16 year old kid find God instead of letting him find something else that could possibly be harmful to him. I guess that is jsut me being big bad Like2 the bully again. :shakeno:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 03:36 AM
"YardBird"

BillsZone

And I was banned on there, because I changed my name around to get around it..

So you swear 100% you were not YARDBIRD?????

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:38 AM

Yes.

On a bible, whatever...

It wouldn't bother me a bit because I know I didnt do it..

GoBills24
07-29-2006, 03:39 AM
And as a catholic you should be applauding the fact that I was trying to help a 16 year old kid find God instead of letting him find something else that could possibly be harmful to him. I guess that is jsut me being big bad Like2 the bully again. :shakeno:
Sorry, missed that...

I was reading about the trade proposals for Sheffield...

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:43 AM

He came here to talk **** from the beginning, he admitted to doing the same thing on the Steelers forum, he pretended to be cool after I offered him a "handshake" with the link to the username thread, he came back for more, hasn't been honest in any of his posts, when you put facts infornt of him he blows them off, he runs circles around the same arguemnet about why he is really in the depths "I didn't know, This is a smack forum, I want to talk football, you are an idiot foul mouthed homer, you can't talk about football like2 because all you do is talk trash, Go sell your oranges pablo", he admits to checking my posts and all of a sudden when someone posts the same type of **** that he does and disrespects my mother (and he even admitted to visiting the same site on the same day).............now he is trustworthy?????????

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 03:51 AM
Hey L2G clear some PM's:evil: :lol:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 03:56 AM
:lol: L2G too many PMs, clear:wink:

like2god
07-29-2006, 03:58 AM
A catholic mixing with someone who had a MM avatar is NOT a good mix at all...

Sorry for the misconception..

And if you went to a Catholic School since you were 6 years old, I think you'd understand it too..

Quick newsflash for you, and Ice can back me up on parts of this....I help raise my sisters four kids when I am not at work and we send them to catholic school. I have a pretty good relationship with one of the nuns who taught kindergarden and she thinks I am a great guy. She isn't the type to jump to conclusions about a person.

They have been going to this school for 7 years now and I hate thinking about them going to public school because Catholic school is so much more centered around learning and not what type of clothes you wear and what type of music you listen to. I know all about baptisms and first communions, because I have been living it everyday trying to make sure these kids grow up to be respectable and intelligent people.

Don't give me this crap about how catholic school and Music is a bad mix. If you were raised to think instead of react you shouldn't have any problem with it, just like sister B. She of all people should be offended but you know what?????? She wasn't because she is sound in her beliefs and doesn't jump at every opportunity to point out when people believe differently than she does. You on the other hand just assume the worst. I don't expect you to think that I am anything but an *******, nor do I care. But to assume that I am somehow "bad" because I have MM in my avatar is jsut asinine. Especially seeing that you had Rage Against The Machine as your avy and now you have Biggie Smalls. Do you see the hypocrasy?????????

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:00 AM
like2 doesn't need to clear PM's

like2 likes to keep everything honest and upfront

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:00 AM
like2 doesn't need to clear PM's

like2 likes to keep everything honest and upfront

Okay here comes a pic of a lion:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/1176-1.jpg

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:02 AM
Okay here comes a pic of a lion:lol:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/AGF/1176.jpg

you are such an *******, all you can think about right now is that poster????

What an *******!!!!!:wink: :lol:

I cleared three pm's for you, knock yourself out Iceman.

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:05 AM

you are such an *******, all you can think about right now is that poster????

What an *******!!!!!:wink: :lol:

Well, It was the last thing on the copy and paste:lol: :wink:

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:06 AM
Well, I think it's over, not to mention that was the last thing on the copy and paste:lol: :wink:

:shakeno: :lol:

If I ever meet you in person, remind me to kick you in the *** for that lion pic right in the middle of my "venting". :sidelol:

:cooldude:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:08 AM
:shakeno: :lol:

If I ever meet you in person, remind me to kick you in the *** for that lion pic right in the middle of my "venting". :sidelol:

:cooldude:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MY RIBS

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:09 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MY RIBS

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:10 AM

YEAH..HAHAHA CLEAR YOUR PM'S B***H:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :wink:

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:13 AM
YEAH..HAHAHA CLEAR YOUR PM'S B***H:sidelol: :sidelol: :wink:

:tantrum:

B***H, huh????? Why you................:stooges:

I already cleared 3 what more do you want from me????? :wink:

You're forgetting that I am a very important President right now and I need to keep track of all the titles and banners. :lol:

It is hard being like2 :( :lol:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:15 AM
:tantrum:

B***H, huh????? Why you................:stooges:

I already cleared 3 what more do you want from me????? :wink:

You're forgetting that I am a very important President right now and I need to keep track of all the titles and banners. :lol:

It is hard being like2 :( :lol:

Well, i am VP, you can have them send some my way.

Oh and i kinda blew up your e-mail, better check it much later:(

Speaking of titles we better update the list, ya think???

like2god
07-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Well, i am VP, you can have them send some my way.

Oh and i kinda blew up your e-mail, better check it much later:(

Speaking of titles we better update the list, ya think???

Bro it is 4:17 am right now. I wanted to be in bed like 5 years ago, the last thing on my mind is a list. :lol:

I am going to respond to one post in the Political forum and hit the bed. I just checked my cell and I blew off 4 calls during this piece of **** thread. :shakeno: :lol:

What a waste it was, all of that to have him say ??????? nothing!!!!

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Bro it is 4:17 am right now. I wanted to be in bed like 5 years ago, the last thing on my mind is a list. :lol:

I am going to respond to one post in the Political forum and hit the bed. I just checked my cell and I blew off 4 calls during this piece of **** thread. :shakeno: :lol:

What a waste it was, all of that to have him say ??????? nothing!!!!

Hey like Dave Attell says..GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!:lol:

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 08:25 AM
[quote]First of all, no I'm not a christian, but I have alot of the same beliefs that they hold so close to their heart. I respect all religions and consider myself a part of them all in a way.

been in a fox hole lately??
so you like budda?

Second, you have got to be kidding with the Manson reference, which I called by the way, because you are so ****ing predictable. Everyone and their mother knows that Manson is a gimmick just like Alice Cooper, Kiss and Ozzy. If you actually took the time to read the lyrics you would see that it is social commentary. He uses iconic imagery as metaphors to get a point across. His music is not about satanism you fool, it is about society, the media and bad parents. He holds a mirror up to society and says "take a long hard look at yourselves before you blame others for your problems. .

can't argue with this one, I agree

like2god
07-29-2006, 12:03 PM
been in a fox hole lately??
so you like budda?
I'm not sure if this is a slight or not. Do I like Budda???? I don't dislike Budda. I find good in all religions and apply it to my everyday life. I respect and admire Budda, Jesus, Mohommad etc.....

Read my posts in the political forum for my thought s on religion, if it interests you.

can't argue with this one, I agree[/quote]

:eek: Are you the same guy that was in this forum yesterday????? I am actually really surprised at how many people don't or can't see Manson for what it is. It isn't any different from the "shock" rockers from the past. I just happen to feel he does it better than they did.

Again, go to the lounge if you want to discuss this topic further.

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 12:08 PM
The Beautiful people..The Beautiful people:evil:

like2god
07-29-2006, 12:41 PM
The Beautiful people..The Beautiful people:evil::cooldude:

studsatele
08-05-2006, 07:12 PM
:jt0323: alright!!! dont worry bout l2g. hes a coward fn bills fan. you know they are all liars and keyboard tough guys.

like2god
08-05-2006, 07:41 PM
:jt0323: alright!!! dont worry bout l2g. hes a coward fn bills fan. you know they are all liars and keyboard tough guys.

Bro, I pretended to be a Jills fan for a day to prove a point, that all of the arguments put forth by the Jills trolls are whiny and delusional. They ran away for a few days so I used their words against them in an attempt to point out the obvious, that's all.

You didn't really believe that I wanted to be a fan of a crappy Arena League caliber team, did you???

:sidelol:

And if you are truly in Iraq and in the military, my family and I thank you. :troops:

studsatele
08-05-2006, 07:52 PM

Bro, I pretended to be a Jills fan for a day to prove a point, that all of the arguments put forth by the Jills trolls are whiny and delusional. They ran away for a few days so I used their words against them in an attempt to point out the obvious, that's all.

You didn't really believe that I wanted to be a fan of a crappy Arena League caliber team, did you???

:sidelol:

And if you are truly in Iraq and in the military, my family and I thank you. :troops:
.lol. oh my god. bro im sorry. i just re read my post. i see how it looks. my mistake. what i meant it to say was that you shouldnt worry about that douche bag bills fan who made un kind remarks about your mother. no i never thought you were a bills fan. yes im in the military. fixing to head back to iraq. 3rd trip. this one outta be the funnest yet.

like2god
08-05-2006, 08:00 PM
lol. oh my god. bro im sorry. i just re read my post. i see how it looks. my mistake. what i meant it to say was that you shouldnt worry about that douche bag bills fan who made un kind remarks about your mother. no i never thought you were a bills fan. yes im in the military. fixing to head back to iraq. 3rd trip. this one outta be the funnest yet.

It's okay bro, I knew that there had to be miscommunticaton somewhere. :wink: And thank you for those kind words.

And again, all of FinHeaven thanks you for keeping us and our families safe. Be careful over there bro and god bless. :salute:

-Mike

studsatele
08-05-2006, 08:13 PM
no prob man. i just love watching bills fans get crushed. yeah its my 3rd and hopefully last. if i make it back again. with everything i left with and nothing extra. im getting out. im tired. wore out. time for me to head home to florida head out to the pasture. leave new york for good. dont know if ill ever be back. lol.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:17 PM
lol. oh my god. bro im sorry. i just re read my post. i see how it looks. my mistake. what i meant it to say was that you shouldnt worry about that douche bag bills fan who made un kind remarks about your mother. no i never thought you were a bills fan. yes im in the military. fixing to head back to iraq. 3rd trip. this one outta be the funnest yet.Go with God!

like2god
08-05-2006, 08:29 PM
no prob man. i just love watching bills fans get crushed. yeah its my 3rd and hopefully last. if i make it back again. with everything i left with and nothing extra. im getting out. im tired. wore out. time for me to head home to florida head out to the pasture. leave new york for good. dont know if ill ever be back. lol.

You just keep a level head over there bro, don't sit over there and count down the days until your finished. Stay alert, stay positive, be smart and check back in with us whenever you get the chance.

Mike

studsatele
08-05-2006, 08:33 PM
nah. im not gonna daydream. im gonna be alert. im just tired of going over there and playing with the arabs. its time to get back to florida.