PDA

View Full Version : 7 (Or So) Highly Irritating Habits of Extremely Unintelligent Trolls

EBMisfit
07-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Point out a flaw in the Dolphins' team without being able to explain why your team doesn't have an even bigger flaw in the same area.
Whine about all the Dolphins that have character flaws when your team also has or has had players that have character flaws.
Apply a standard to the Dolphins in an effort to make them look bad that, when applied to your team, makes them look even worse.
Laugh about all the Dolphin homers when your team probably has just as many homers.
Pretend that a homer statement made by one Dolphins fan is shared by all Dolphins fans.
Come to the Depths, write some smack, and then whine that all you want to do is "talk football".
Post, run, and then ignore responses to what you wrote.I'm sure that's by no means a definitive list, but it's a start. I'll try to get to work on some examples later or if others want to supply some, that would be fine as well.

EBMisfit
07-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Just remembered another one:

8. Post a stupid comment and then pretend that adding a bunch of :sidelol:'s after it magically makes it funny.

like2god
07-29-2006, 10:00 PM
9. Stealing material from FH members and claiming it as your own.

10. Going out of your way to "put on airs" to make yourself and your stupid opinion seem more intelligent.

11. Cherry picking facts and stats and distorting them to validate your homer opinion

12. Claiming to be an "expert" on such things as newspapers, central NY and Ms. Cleo's University of Cosmetology

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:03 AM
13) Only using half assed responses like ***, pompus arse, queer,******* etc.

14) Running away after getting owned, especially after your team loses.

15) Have a stupid username like God of Dick or Window Licker.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:32 AM
maybe I should start a thread about 7000 (Or So) Highly Irritating Habits of Extremely Unintelligent Homers, lol

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:34 AM
maybe I should start a thread about 7000 (Or So) Highly Irritating Habits of Extremely Unintelligent Homers, lol

dont go stealing more material now..........

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:37 AM
dont go stealing more material now..........

not stealing anything, homers and trolls , 2 different things :)

MARINO1384
07-30-2006, 12:38 AM
not stealing anything, homers and trolls , 2 different things :)

how are we homers? why what do u expect the pats to do this year

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:40 AM
how are we homers? why what do u expect the pats to do this year

same as always thanks for asking. :)

like2god
07-30-2006, 12:40 AM

This response covers a few of EBM's observations about troll behavior.

#8 you didn't use the smiley, but lol counts too

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 12:43 AM
This response covers a few of EBM's observations about troll behavior.

#8 you didn't use the smiley, but lol counts too

my mistake :D :lol: :sidelol: :wink:

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:05 AM
same as always thanks for asking. :)

And that would make you a homer. So you are in fact a hypocrite, who steals material.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:10 AM
And that would make you a homer. So you are in fact a hypocrite, who steals material.

well the fish heads had a 9-7 year and now are ready for the SB right?? LMAO!!!

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:15 AM

I haven't guaranteed a SB win this year, Playoffs? Yes Divsion Champs, thats likely. You guys won't see a superbowl this year, the Pats aren't as good as they used to be.

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:19 AM
I haven't guaranteed a SB win this year, Playoffs? Yes Divsion Champs, thats likely. You guys won't see a superbowl this year, the Pats aren't as good as they used to be.

maybe , maybe not, who knows for sure right?

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Yeah any given Sunday..

BradyGodofFish
07-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Yeah any given Sunday..

write it down, we agree LOL

Mike13
07-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Crazier **** has happened

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 12:12 PM
maybe I should start a thread about 7000 (Or So) Highly Irritating Habits of Extremely Unintelligent Homers, lol Of course, you'd have to finally graduate from pre-school and learn how to count that high before doing so. So we might be seeing such a thread in another decade or two.

EDIT: Wonder how many of those habits BradyGodofFags would be guilty of commiting?

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 12:23 PM
same as always thanks for asking. :)Seeing as the Patsies have been a sucky team far longer than they've been good, it's interesting that you think they'll do so poorly. It's funny how you Patsy fans act like the past 5 years have been the norm when the truth is that it's been anything but that.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 12:26 PM
well the fish heads had a 9-7 year and now are ready for the SB right?? LMAO!!!#5 and #8. Thanks for continuing to provide us with such excellent examples of troll stupidity, BradyGodofFags.

Mike13
07-30-2006, 12:45 PM
It looks like we have obtained a picture of the elusive justasportsfan
walking about from behind its trailer to take a dump.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/Smalfut-1.jpg

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 03:07 PM
16. Placing all the blame for your sorry team's misfortunes last season on a player or coach that the Dolphins signed and then pretending that by some wave of the magic wand, your sorry team will reach new, uncharted heights and the Dolphins will be preternaturally doomed because of this.

denn34
07-31-2006, 05:32 AM
maybe , maybe not, who knows for sure right?
everyone but pats homers,thats for sure

timbalu
07-31-2006, 06:42 AM
Fins have won this division 16 out of 40 seasons..And, the Patsies ???
If you're referring to what the Patsies will do this season "as usual",it won't be winning the division, but more than likely making excuses, as in your "drop-kick" game. :boohoo:

Jesus Quintana
07-31-2006, 10:57 AM
This forum should be called "Romper Room".

Just a suggestion!

PS: I stole the idea

like2god
07-31-2006, 11:18 AM

Just a suggestion!

PS: I stole the idea

(the crowd gasps) http://www.sound-effect.com/sounds/human/gasps6.wav

NOOOO.........a troll steal something??????? NEVER :rolleyes2

:shakeno:

EBMisfit
07-31-2006, 11:22 AM

Just a suggestion!

PS: I stole the ideaWell, if you're going to steal something, at least be original.

retired opfinistic
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM

Just a suggestion!

PS: I stole the idea:lol: not suprised there. Why don't you steal this idea:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

It'll make your parents happy and with you gone your wife'll finally be able to get laid again.

like2god
07-31-2006, 11:38 AM
:lol: not suprised there. Why don't you steal this idea:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/kurtpackage/kurt-art-head.gif

It'll make your parents happy and with you gone your wife'll finally be able to get laid again.

opfin....that was just awful, now you have gone too far................................You are assuming he actually has a wife :shakeno: Way to jump to conclusions opfin.

:wink:

retired opfinistic
07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
opfin....that was just awful, now you have gone too far................................You are assuming he actually has a wife :shakeno: Way to jump to conclusions opfin.

:wink:

.:o my bad

EBMisfit
07-31-2006, 12:51 PM
:o my badNo Romper Room for you today!:evilmod:

fin1
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM

We're always ready to stomp your a$$, when you're not cheating of course.

You do remember you were the laughingstock of the afc east right or did you just become a rubba chowda when they finaly started winning?

You are aware of your head to head record against us right? 34-47

You're one step above a jilly man, your sorry a$$ franchise doen't even have an all-time winning record 324-339.

like2god
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
No Romper Room for you today!:evilmod::sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
No Romper Room for you today!:evilmod::down: :angry:

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 12:53 PM
:down: :angry:You keep that up and there might not be any tomorrow as well.:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 12:56 PM
You keep that up and there might not be any tomorrow as well.:lol:Damn you're harsh!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Damn you're harsh!
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/bottom/images/2003/june25/grinch.jpgThat's nothing compared to what I'm like when I have to deny a sale of an age-restricted product. Then again, what most people don't understand (or at least appear to not understand) is that it only takes being caught wrong once for me to get fined and fired and for some reason (they're called bills, and, no, I don't mean the sorry excuse for a team in Barfalo), I'm a little reluctant to take that risk. And as long as I do every sale by the book, I don't have to worry about that, which is exactly why I do things the way I do them and anyone who has a problelm with that can discuss it with my manager.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
That's nothing compared to what I'm like when I have to deny a sale of an age-restricted product. Then again, what most people don't understand (or at least appear to not understand) is that it only takes being caught wrong once for me to get fined and fired and for some reason (they're called bills, and, no, I don't mean the sorry excuse for a team in Barfalo), I'm a little reluctant to take that risk. And as long as I do every sale by the book, I don't have to worry about that, which is exactly why I do things the way I do them and anyone who has a problelm with that can discuss it with my manager.:cooldude:Age-restricted products rule!!! I remember, many years ago, on my 21st birthday I stopped to buy beer on the way home from my girl's house and the guy didn't ID me!!!! For the first time I had a legal legitimate ID and the guy didn't even bat an eye at me!!!!

I spent years bartending and you're right, people get pissed when you ask for an ID, they have no clue how many people can get popped by the sale of a six pack of Bud to a twenty year old!!!

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Age-restricted products rule!!! I remember, many years ago, on my 21st birthday I stopped to buy beer on the way home from my girl's house and the guy didn't ID me!!!! For the first time I had a legal legitimate ID and the guy didn't even bat an eye at me!!!!Believe me, if I think someone is in any way, shape or form is involved in the purchase of an age-restricted product and who I think doesn't appear over 30 (actually, my boss is pushing for anyone who doesn't appear to be over 40, but the limit was 30 when I started and my "looks 30" is generally about as old as most other cashiers' "looks 40", so he hasn't made a fuss about it with me), either that person produces an unexpired ID that my boss allows me to accept (that is, either a state ID or full passport; no micas [a.k.a "green cards" or permanent residency cards], no foreign IDs, no temporary [paper] IDs, and no military IDs [since the government, understandably, won't give out an official sample of what a military ID looks like]) in good condition (no broken lamination, even if it's a holepunch done by a state official) or the sale doesn't get made.

I spent years bartending and you're right, people get pissed when you ask for an IDI've found it's usually not so much asking for ID, but refusing an ID that the person thinks I should accept (mostly IDs that have the lamination broken, are expired, or military or foreign IDs) or second party sales, especially when one of the parties involved has ID or looks old enough, or one of the parties "obviously" isn't involved in the sale. For example, a couple of weeks ago, a customer had his ~4 year old daugter carry around a can of beer he wanted to purchase and I had to deny the sale because of that. The problem wasn't so much with that sale, but my boss wants us to get in the mindset that anyone who handles a container of alcohol has to produce an ID.

BradyGodofFish
08-01-2006, 08:55 PM
We're always ready to stomp your a$$, when you're not cheating of course.

You do remember you were the laughingstock of the afc east right or did you just become a rubba chowda when they finaly started winning?

You are aware of your head to head record against us right? 34-47

You're one step above a jilly man, your sorry a$$ franchise doen't even have an all-time winning record 324-339.

but the pats have more SB victories, thats way better than any thing else , :)

Mike13
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
It looks like you have been hanging around NYJunc, or you just stole what he said, damn man, you need a Jets fan to think for you?

like2god
08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
but the pats have more SB victories, thats way better than any thing else , :)

But the Pansies are on the decline, can't overlook that. :wink:

BradyGodofFish
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM

maybe , maybe not :)

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 09:18 AM
For example, a couple of weeks ago, a customer had his ~4 year old daugter carry around a can of beer he wanted to purchase and I had to deny the sale because of that. The problem wasn't so much with that sale, but my boss wants us to get in the mindset that anyone who handles a container of alcohol has to produce an ID.

Bills fans :shakeno:

FinFrenzy
08-02-2006, 11:06 AM

Are you borderline ret@rded?? If your accusing people of being unintelligent why would you steal their material......with or without changing 1 word. :shakeno:

FinFrenzy
08-02-2006, 11:08 AM
17. Only having the brain capacity to remember 5 years in history.

Mike13
08-02-2006, 11:16 AM
18) Omiting facts that dont support your agruement.

B-lo
08-02-2006, 12:05 PM
19. Even though training camps have just started, some of you already know the dolphags will be GREAT!!! And no matter what your rebutle" your wrong Dolphins are unstoppable"!

20. "wait I could be wrong, so let me just post the entire history of the dolphag records"? " that will show em"?:confused:

Mike13
08-02-2006, 12:31 PM
You do know that we are talkiing about trolls, not other people on this site don't you? And since you are talking about something different(although you are stealing material), it should be on a new list so you should start from #1.

19) Using words such as Dolphags and thinking that its funny.

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 12:36 PM
19. Even though training camps have just started, some of you already know the dolphags will be GREAT!!! And no matter what your rebutle" your wrong Dolphins are unstoppable"!

20. "wait I could be wrong, so let me just post the entire history of the dolphag records"? " that will show em"?:confused:
21. having a user name that is akin to fellatio

like2god
08-02-2006, 01:02 PM

Do my eyes deceive me??? Is that B-lo, the very same Jills fan that was put behind bars for soliciting an undercover police officer for sex and drugs???

:lol: What happened, did they let you out for "good behavior"? Although, I can hardly call pounding all of your fellow inmates in the @ss "good behavior". You have a lot of imitators who have taken your place since you left, but nobody can quite replace you and your vacuous opinions. I just hope that you don't get scared off and run away and hide again. Even Kinzua couldn't handle the onslaught that came his/her/its way, so don't expect any help from him/her/it.

In a strange way, it is good to have you back.

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM
In a strange way, it is good to have you back.All the better to demonstrate how idiotic Jills fans are.

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM

5. Pretend that a homer statement made by one Dolphins fan is shared by all Dolphins fans.First BradyGodofFags, and now even Blojob is supplying us with examples. You guys really are such great help.

B-lo
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Do my eyes deceive me??? Is that B-lo, the very same Jills fan that was put behind bars for soliciting an undercover police officer for sex and drugs???

:lol: What happened, did they let you out for "good behavior"? Although, I can hardly call pounding all of your fellow inmates in the @ss "good behavior". You have a lot of imitators who have taken your place since you left, but nobody can quite replace you and your vacuous opinions. I just hope that you don't get scared off and run away and hide again. Even Kinzua couldn't handle the onslaught that came his/her/its way, so don't expect any help from him/her/it.

In a strange way, it is good to have you back.

. Yep, back to school ! So bring on your tremendous onslaught , and your never ending knowledge of the greatest game on earth! I won't be here in the depths to much though, the beast of the east at least has a little football talk.

B-lo
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
You do know that we are talkiing about trolls, not other people on this site don't you? And since you are talking about something different(although you are stealing material), it should be on a new list so you should start from #1.

19) Using words such as Dolphags and thinking that its funny.

And hearing the word Jills I have to pick my self up off the floor from laughing so hard!:shakeno:

B-lo
08-02-2006, 02:56 PM
First BradyGodofFags, and now even Blojob is supplying us with examples. You guys really are such great help.

Blo job???? that's it? It's been so long since we talked and that's it? Misfit? enough said.:confused: My screen name is b-lo, blojob's are things I recieve and you give.... let's just get that straight....k?

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 03:15 PM
let's just get that straight....k?The only thing we need to get straight here are gays like yourself... well, that and that limp wrist of yours.

icephinfan
08-02-2006, 03:18 PM
The only thing we need to get straight here are gays like yourself... well, that and that limp wrist of yours.

Don't even bother, they just don't get it.:evil:

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Don't even bother, they just don't get it.:evil:Because it's fun to see them reply with "smack" that's weaker than their wrists. I would call it second grade smack, but that would be dignifying it too much.

Itokemhomie34
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
#5 and #8. Thanks for continuing to provide us with such excellent examples of troll stupidity, BradyGodofFags.

fags/fins...theyre interchangable, ****tard.:D

Itokemhomie34
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Believe me, if I think someone is in any way, shape or form is involved in the purchase of an age-restricted product and who I think doesn't appear over 30 (actually, my boss is pushing for anyone who doesn't appear to be over 40, but the limit was 30 when I started and my "looks 30" is generally about as old as most other cashiers' "looks 40", so he hasn't made a fuss about it with me), either that person produces an unexpired ID that my boss allows me to accept (that is, either a state ID or full passport; no micas [a.k.a "green cards" or permanent residency cards], no foreign IDs, no temporary [paper] IDs, and no military IDs [since the government, understandably, won't give out an official sample of what a military ID looks like]) in good condition (no broken lamination, even if it's a holepunch done by a state official) or the sale doesn't get made.
I've found it's usually not so much asking for ID, but refusing an ID that the person thinks I should accept (mostly IDs that have the lamination broken, are expired, or military or foreign IDs) or second party sales, especially when one of the parties involved has ID or looks old enough, or one of the parties "obviously" isn't involved in the sale. For example, a couple of weeks ago, a customer had his ~4 year old daugter carry around a can of beer he wanted to purchase and I had to deny the sale because of that. The problem wasn't so much with that sale, but my boss wants us to get in the mindset that anyone who handles a container of alcohol has to produce an ID.

do you wear "flair" too?!:wink:

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Presenting: The Return of Imstrokinhomos!!!!!

Where ya been ****nut? Jerkin' off to JT's underwear ad?????

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 04:40 PM
fags/fins...theyre interchangable, ****tard.Yawn... still as boring as ever.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

And at least I have a team that doesn't change post to post. So go stalk L2G until you can talk some football.

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 04:50 PM
do you wear "flair" too?!I don't even know what "flair" is (or how my clothing would have anything to with what you quoted even if I did), so you're going to have to try your fashion tips out on your boyfriends.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

like2god
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
fags/fins...theyre interchangable, ****tard.:D

Really???

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147843

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Really???

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147843

You forgot to give him/her/it the other link as well... like2god stalker sign ups (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=151617)

like2god
08-02-2006, 05:05 PM
You forgot to give him/her/it the other link as well... like2god stalker sign ups (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=151617)

:up:

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 05:23 PM
:up: I would say somthing like, "It's cool... I got your back" except I doubt that Itake34menhome has the intelligence to understand that I would mean that figuratively and might spew out another of his/her/its "jealous stalker" snits.

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 06:26 PM
:lol:
Itake34menhome:lol:

Mike13
08-02-2006, 07:05 PM
And hearing the word Jills I have to pick my self up off the floor from laughing so hard!:shakeno:

I wasn't trying to be funny jackass, I was just making a point.

And it seems Ittokemhomo is back after running away so long ago, well its back to getting owned for these two.

B-lo
08-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny jackass, I was just making a point.

And it seems Ittokemhomo is back after running away so long ago, well its back to getting owned for these two.
You need to change your gender on your bio, cause the only thing you own and ever will is your mini-skirt!! you suck 456!:cooldude:

like2god
08-03-2006, 02:12 PM
You need to change your gender on your bio, cause the only thing you own and ever will is your mini-skirt!! you suck 456!:cooldude:

I see your smack is still a little rusty, not that it was ever really good to begin with, but this was just pathetic. :shakeno: It might be time for you to go back into hiding for a couple months so you can work on your trash talking.

icephinfan
08-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I see your smack is still a little rusty, not that it was ever really good to begin with, but this was just pathetic. :shakeno: It might be time for you to go back into hiding for a couple months so you can work on your trash talking.

He needs to go into hiding alot longer and you know his new best friend will be GOOGLE, to get more ideas on how to trash talk:lol: :evil:

EBMisfit
08-03-2006, 05:30 PM
You need to change your genderTranslation: Blojob has and he/she/it wants you to join him/her/it.

B-lo
08-04-2006, 12:52 PM

OHHH Mr. I'm not too much of a fan this year, please enlighten me with your unmatched trash talk that your so proud of?:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
OHHH Mr. I'm not too much of a fan this year, please enlighten me with your unmatched trash talk that your so proud of?:shakeno:Oh damn! The toilet backed up and look what floated to the surface!:

Brian Cox, The biggest as#hole to ever put on cleats!!!! That picture was taken right before I hit the fukin idiot with a battery right in the head!!!:cooldude: He 's a piece o-sh#t!!, just like you.....

B-lo
08-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh damn! The toilet backed up and look what floated to the surface! You should really have your boy friend check that plumbing in your trailor!

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 01:54 PM
You should really have your boy friend check that plumbing in your trailor!:shakeno: Wow! Your brilliance is as amazing as your command of the English language. I don't know what a trailor is, maybe it's similar to a trailer, a wheasle like you would know the difference. And BTW what is a wheasle? I saw you refer to it a coupe of times:

Sure did meathead. Season tickets were right on the tunnel. Got Jimmy Johnson's sorry as# with a beer on his pretty little hair too. Right before he ducked his little wheasle head under the tunnel! NO, I actually don't think things like that at a game are cool, BUT Cox deserved it, and I can't stand Jimmy . Those are the only 2 instances where I ever did or will do anything like that at a game . No matter where it is, I shouldn't have done it. We all make mistakes. :cooldude:

Hey cali. phag, the only person dilusional is you. Just stop being so scared and posting about me in threads I'm not even in!! It's o.k., phag boy, don't get worried I can't reach your little wheasle neck from here!!:cooldude:

The nearest I can figure you are referring to a weasel. Here's a description of a weasel, it should sound familiar:

In U.S. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.) popular culture in particular, the term "weasel" is associated with devious characters. Many of these references are unclear about the fact that in US usage, "weasel" refers to a genus rather than a single species; for example, in Brian Jacques' Redwall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwall) series, weasels are one of the many villainous races, along with rats and ferrets - whereas biologically speaking ferrets are a species of weasel. Here everyday usage reflects the original European use of the word weasel for a single species. In the Dilbert (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert) cartoons, some of the most devious characters are portrayed as literal weasels or have weasel-like features. To add to the weasel's reputation for skullduggery, the idiomatic phrase "Weasel words (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word)" refers to insincere or devious speech. Famously, elements of the US media (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media) described the declaration by France (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France), Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany) and Belgium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium) against the 2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003) invasion of Iraq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq) as "The Axis Of Weasel," a parody of the so-called "Axis of Evil."

But anyway dude, nice try at the one liner. I recommend you go here: http://www.m-w.com/ to learn how to spell, if you want to talk **** at least do it right.

like2god
08-04-2006, 02:02 PM
OHHH Mr. I'm not too much of a fan this year, please enlighten me with your unmatched trash talk that your so proud of?:shakeno:

Are you still using that tired line? I thought you would have thought of something a little more creative after you ran away in shame for a few months, obviously not.

Just pathetic. :lol:

B-lo
08-04-2006, 02:06 PM
:shakeno: Wow! Your brilliance is as amazing as your command of the English language. I don't know what a trailor is, maybe it's similar to a trailer, a wheasle like you would know the difference. And BTW what is a wheasle? I saw you refer to it a coupe of times:

The nearest I can figure you are referring to a weasel. Here's a description of a weasel, it should sound familiar:

But anyway dude, nice try at the one liner. I recommend you go here: http://www.m-w.com/ to learn how to spell, if you want to talk **** at least do it right. don't use spell check and REALLY don't give a fuk what you say on the rules of talking ****!! If you could not understand my point, then you need a comprehension lesson, and a clue.

B-lo
08-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Are you still using that tired line? I thought you would have thought of something a little more creative after you ran away in shame for a few months, obviously not.

Just pathetic. :lol:

. It's just a line I'll never forget, it shows your sorry as* true colors. . I see you removed that great line of yours.:D

like2god
08-04-2006, 02:09 PM
don't use spell check and REALLY don't give a fuk what you say on the rules of talking ****!! If you could not understand my point, then you need a comprehension lesson, and a clue.

Maybe if you stopped sucking on your giant rubber dildo and actually tried to make sense, we could understand you better. :lol:

B-lo
08-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Maybe if you stopped sucking on your giant rubber dildo and actually tried to make sense, we could understand you better. :lol:

. yawn , yawn ... your such a joke!

like2god
08-04-2006, 02:20 PM
yawn , yawn ... your such a joke!

BLo, get it through your head, you're over, you have been replaced by new and better trolls. You ran away like a fairy and now you are irrelevant. Nobody cares about you anymore, opfin and I tried to give you a chance to get back in the game and you blew it. :shakeno:

B-lo
08-04-2006, 02:54 PM
BLo, get it through your head, you're over, you have been replaced by new and better trolls. You ran away like a fairy and now you are irrelevant. Nobody cares about you anymore, opfin and I tried to give you a chance to get back in the game and you blew it. :shakeno:

:boohoo: :boohoo: oHHH NOO! Like to be gay , the biggest ban wagon chump of all, "says nobody cares anymore"!:boohoo: Like I said your such a joke!!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 03:05 PM
don't use spell check and REALLY don't give a fuk what you say on the rules of talking ****!! If you could not understand my point, then you need a comprehension lesson, and a clue.It's not a matter of spell check it's a matter of ignorance. I could see wesal or weasal but wheasle? You couldn't place 3rd in the Special Olympics Spelling Bee!:lol: But you do make your point, you are an ignorant fool who happens to root for the worst team in the NFL. You have no class as you have shown by throwing batteries at players. How's my comprehension?

like2god
08-04-2006, 03:35 PM
:boohoo: :boohoo: oHHH NOO! Like to be gay , the biggest ban wagon chump of all, "says nobody cares anymore"!:boohoo: Like I said your such a joke!!!:sidelol:

He has one line that doesn't even make sense and he beats it into the ground with the same fervor that he uses to beat his pecker. :lol:

Bye Bye Blo boy, I wish I could say it was a pleasure, but you are boring. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 03:39 PM

He has one line that doesn't even make sense and he beats it into the ground with the same fervor that he uses to beat his pecker. :lol:

Bye Bye Blo boy, I wish I could say it was a pleasure, but you are boring. :lol:

.Maybe if we flush this turd'll wash away forever.

like2god
08-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Maybe if we flush this turd'll wash away forever.

I sure hope so, he is really stinking up the joint.

WorstTrollEver
08-04-2006, 07:45 PM

Really? How's that when we had a much better draft than your Fins?

Saban's decision to draft his injured binky Jason Allen over Bobby Carpenter will prove to be the third worst choice in the 2006 draft.

Right after Buffalo's decision to take Donte Whitner @ # 8 and KC's choice to take Hali with the 20th pick.

That was stupid Saban!

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Really? How's that when we had a much better draft than your Fins?

Saban's decision to draft his injured binky Jason Allen over Bobby Carpenter will prove to be the third worst choice in the 2006 draft.

Right after Buffalo's decision to take Donte Whitner @ # 8 and KC's choice to take Hali with the 20th pick.

That was stupid Saban!:shakeno: You aren't worthy.

WorstTrollEver
08-04-2006, 07:54 PM
:shakeno: You aren't worthy.

I guess that's your way of saying you were shocked as well w/ Saban's decision not to take Carpenter.

I agree. It was dumb. I guess Saban isn't as smart as everyone thought he was.

like2god
08-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I guess that's your way of saying you were shocked as well w/ Saban's decision not to take Carpenter.

I agree. It was dumb. I guess Saban isn't as smart as everyone thought he was.

Well, at least you have a very fitting username. :rolleyes2

EBMisfit
08-04-2006, 08:13 PM
don't use spell check and REALLY don't give a fuk what you say on the rules of talking ****!! If you could not understand my point, then you need a comprehension lesson, and a clue.Calm down, Blojob. We already know how stupid you are and how unafraid you are to prove it.

icephinfan
08-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Well, at least you have a very fitting username. :rolleyes2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

EBMisfit
08-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, at least you have a very fitting username.Not as fitting as LimpWristedPansyFan would have been for him/her/it, but them's the breaks.

Dolfan73
08-04-2006, 08:50 PM
evening gentlemen. Some blood in the water ey? haven't been here in a day or so. Lil' busy. I'll be around.

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 09:05 PM

I agree. It was dumb. I guess Saban isn't as smart as everyone thought he was.:shakeno: Wow, dude. I repeat: "You're not worthy"

BradyGodofFish
08-04-2006, 09:58 PM
evening gentlemen. Some blood in the water ey? haven't been here in a day or so. Lil' busy. I'll be around.

thats ok, no one cares :lol:

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 11:36 AM
thats ok, no one cares :lol:Translation: BradyGayofFish wants you to please come back so he/she/it can once again try to seduce you to his/her/its tranny/gay lifestyle.