PDA

View Full Version : You better hope to heaven

JokeyBlueSky
07-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Culpepper does not go down this season. You will see why Detroit was the joke of the NFL for the last 4 years. No really, he will be great someday, :sidelol:. I used to think Jokey got a raw deal here in Detroit. He didn't, fact is...everyone sucked because he was here and they knew how terrible he really was. I will look forward to T-day this year and I only hope Jokey will be under center with his happy feet. I read today that he fumbled 2 snaps, fell down on a 5 step drop, and he got some sand in his ****** and couldn't finish practice today. lmaO, Dont worry folks...jokey blue sky says its just a phase (to bad that phase started as soon as he was inked 5 yrs ago). Mark my words, you guys just took the WORST QB in NFL history off our hands. I don't know if i should hug you or cry with you...naaaa I laugh at ya...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cannonboy
07-30-2006, 01:53 PM
ok. We will see who has the last laugh.

steveincolorado
07-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Go ahead a blame Joey for the past 4 years, whats your excuse for the past 50?

Bofin
07-30-2006, 01:57 PM
thanks for the post, see you later this season. by the way if i wanted to sink a franchise it would be a tough choice between wanny/spielman and millen, best of luck

Baxter
07-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Thanks for coming to Finheaven to talk smack on our back up QB. Wow that was great.

KPDolfan424
07-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Go ahead a blame Joey for the past 4 years, whats your excuse for the past 50?

:sidelol: :lol:

PhinGeneral
07-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Culpepper does not go down this season. You will see why Detroit was the joke of the NFL for the last 4 years. No really, he will be great someday, :sidelol:. I used to think Jokey got a raw deal here in Detroit. He didn't, fact is...everyone sucked because he was here and they knew how terrible he really was. I will look forward to T-day this year and I only hope Jokey will be under center with his happy feet. I read today that he fumbled 2 snaps, fell down on a 5 step drop, and he got some sand in his ****** and couldn't finish practice today. lmaO, Dont worry folks...jokey blue sky says its just a phase (to bad that phase started as soon as he was inked 5 yrs ago). Mark my words, you guys just took the WORST QB in NFL history off our hands. I don't know if i should hug you or cry with you...naaaa I laugh at ya...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I feel terrible.

By the way, don't you guys still have Matt Millen running the ship?

HybridPHIN 23
07-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Welcome aboard and be sure to show yourself on thanksgiving... im countin on it.

steveincolorado
07-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Please help me out.......
Is it the Detroit Cardinals or the Arizona Lions?

At least you both have nice staduims.

KPDolfan424
Dude if your 32 like it says you are, you need to grow the hell up you prick, dolphins 65- lions 3 on thanks giving, and thats giving yall credit

SQuinn17

lions suck.

SECfootball
07-30-2006, 02:03 PM

The reason you've been the joke of the NFL is Matt Millen, and he's still with you. Have fun with that.

07-30-2006, 02:03 PM
You are a fan of the Detroit Lions. That IS the last laugh!

steveincolorado
07-30-2006, 02:04 PM
You are a fan of the Detroit Lions. That IS the last laugh!

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor is a Cardinals, I mean Lions fan.:lol:

duss12
07-30-2006, 02:04 PM
thanks for the post, see you later this season. by the way if i wanted to sink a franchise it would be a tough choice between wanny/spielman and millen, best of luck

the sink the ship slowly but surely I would take millen, to sink it quickly it would be wannspiel

lazareth
07-30-2006, 02:08 PM
if it has a name like a troll, if it posts like a troll...its a troll :yes:

you know, mr blue...you must have a pretty crappy preseason to look forward to since you come to a dolphins forum rather than posting away excitedly with hope for a great season with your fellow lions fans (like us dolphans are trying to do...except we have to deal with trolls who post dumb sh**)

go to the depths and get your due or go back to wherever you crawled out from

i see why joey wanted out

steveincolorado
07-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Where did he go?
Maybe he had to go make a new batch of fries for a order.

Dolfan73
07-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Fresh meat in the water boys...I don't know what would possess a fan of a perenial 5 win team to come to a real teams fansite and talk garbage for a game that's 4 months away. Prediction: You're a troll, you're team is a laughingstock, you won't even respond to this post, and you live in a trailer on the detroit river. Your favorite food? vienna sausages, you F****t.

This message has been brought to you by the Director of Reconnaisance LLB, and cumguzzlers like you.

lazareth
07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
well i guess you were sent to the depths whether you wanted to be or not :lol:

mods :hi5:

steveincolorado
07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Of course the Lions players do have it good. They go to work for four months and then get eight off.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Culpepper does not go down this season. You will see why Detroit was the joke of the NFL for the last 4 years. No really, he will be great someday, :sidelol:. I used to think Jokey got a raw deal here in Detroit. He didn't, fact is...everyone sucked because he was here and they knew how terrible he really was. I will look forward to T-day this year and I only hope Jokey will be under center with his happy feet. I read today that he fumbled 2 snaps, fell down on a 5 step drop, and he got some sand in his ****** and couldn't finish practice today. lmaO, Dont worry folks...jokey blue sky says its just a phase (to bad that phase started as soon as he was inked 5 yrs ago). Mark my words, you guys just took the WORST QB in NFL history off our hands. I don't know if i should hug you or cry with you...naaaa I laugh at ya...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAnd you better hope to heaven that the Lions can somehow fuse Kitna and McCown into a decent starting QB. Not that they're terrible, but they ain't all that and a bag of chips, either.

lazareth
07-30-2006, 02:35 PM
oh well, guess this thread should be closed...looks like it was just a drive-by posting...i hope he feels better having vented :dunno:

Jt0323
07-30-2006, 02:39 PM
guys dont bash him...hes a lions fan...thats bad enough... i mean you can say all you want about him but him being a lion fan he already know... well maybe not...he still thinks Harrington is the reason why they sucked...

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 02:59 PM
oh well, guess this thread should be closed...looks like it was just a drive-by posting...i hope he feels better having vented :dunno:I say the mods should leave it open until at least after the Thanksgiving Day game... see if he wants to retract his statements.

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 03:00 PM
guys dont bash him...hes a lions fan...thats bad enough... i mean you can say all you want about him but him being a lion fan he already know... well maybe not...he still thinks Harrington is the reason why they sucked...Oh sure, try to take away all of our fun. I mean, it's not like the Jests or Jills fans have it any better, but we still bash them.:D

Dolfan73
07-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Maybe JT wants to take it easy on the guy cuz he's NOT division rival? IMO that makes it even worse that he's on here doing a drive by. Go talk s*** to the vikings or bears.

BlitPhinFan
07-30-2006, 04:57 PM

Look I know this thread is pretty much done, but I've been wanting to use this somewhere. Here seemed appropriate.

http://pennywiselolatyou.ytmnd.com/

Alex44
07-30-2006, 05:09 PM
The fact is Joey Harrington did have some talent around him in Detroit at WR and RB

But you know what? First Year WR never do much of anything (Anquan Boldin is an exception) but imagine getting a new #1 WR, then a new #2, then a new #3 WR

Now through all their rookie years they are either injured or struggle, now add in the fact that the defense sucked and they always were in a hole throwing to try and get out of it, which limits your running game. Not to mention the Lions dropped a lot of passes.

Those are all facts, is he the next Marino? Course not, but he is more than capable of starting

EBMisfit
07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Maybe JT wants to take it easy on the guy cuz he's NOT division rival? IMO that makes it even worse that he's on here doing a drive by. Go talk s*** to the vikings or bears.Eh, I pretty much don't care one way or the other. I just figured if he's dumb enough to post something like that and then return later, then he pretty much deserves whatever he gets.

Mike13
07-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm not going to say anything, this is just too easy.

Trackstar
07-30-2006, 06:50 PM

another one post wonder. F*cking coward.

like2god
07-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Wow, it looks like another Lions fan has overdosed on a handfull of dumb capsules and stupid pills, go figure. :lol:

Culpepper does not go down this season.
Why don't you let us worry about that and you worry about whether or not Jon Kitna can shake off the rust after riding the pine for the last 2 years.

You will see why Detroit was the joke of the NFL for the last 4 years. Ummm....excuse me, I believe you meant to say the last 5 years (the 2-14 season before Harrington counts too). And truth be told, the Lions are a sub .500 team (.474) over their 71 year history. Detroit really hasn't had anything to cheer and be proud of since Barry Sanders played for them, and even he was so disgusted with them that he turned his back on millions of dollars and the chance to hold all of the NFL records for a runningback. That right there should tell you what type of team the Lions really are. And before Barry, the only other thing you had to root for was your championship teams, but that was clear back in the 1950's.

No really, he will be great someday, :sidelol:. I used to think Jokey got a raw deal here in Detroit. He didn't, fact is...everyone sucked because he was here and they knew how terrible he really was. I will look forward to T-day this year and I only hope Jokey will be under center with his happy feet. Let me explain for those who are too stupid to comprehend a depth chart. Joey Harrington is #2 on the Miami Dolphins depth chart because we already have a great QB by the name of Daunte Culpepper. You see, Culpepper is #1 and Harrington is #2, am I going too fast for you,short bus cadet???

And lets look at why Joey hasn't lived up to his potential without the homer glasses, shall we? Maybe it had something to do with the lack of talent that surrounded him. Maybe it had something to do with the Lions front office wasting 1st round picks year after year on wide receivers who never panned out. Maybe it had something to do with the offensive system that was in place. Maybe it had something to do with an offensive line that allowed him to be sacked 60 times over the last 2 years. Maybe it has something to do with the disfunctional front office that has a hard time finding players to even field an NFL quality football team. Maybe ..........:lol: I think that is enough examples, I already proved my point.

I read today that he fumbled 2 snaps, fell down on a 5 step drop, and he got some sand in his ****** and couldn't finish practice today. lmaO,
:shakeno: Your smack is as bad as your team, please don't bore us with your lame one-liners.

Dont worry folks...jokey blue sky says its just a phase (to bad that phase started as soon as he was inked 5 yrs ago).

Jokey Blue Sky????

I still don't get the joke even after reading it 3000 times in this post. Is it supposed to be funny or is that your username on GLAAD.com???

And if Harrington gets a chance to play this year (remember, he is #2 on the depth chart) he will do much better because he will have actual NFL caliber players along side him out on the field.

Mark my words, you guys just took the WORST QB in NFL history off our hands. I don't know if i should hug you or cry with you...naaaa I laugh at ya...Nope, sorry again, that distinction still goes to JP Losman of the Buffalo Jills.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And here is what you will be saying after every game this season

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Waterboy&quote=ohnowesuckagain.txt&file=ohnowesuckagain.wav