PDA

View Full Version : No way



Jaj
04-12-2003, 06:44 PM
http://www.askthecommish.com/NFL_Draft/2003MockDraft.htm

49. Miami Wayne Hunter* OT Hawaii
Comments: Needs: OT, LB, QB, WR, DT
The Dolphins could use some help along the OL. Hunter is a bit of a sleeper OT that has been climbing the draft boards. He does have the skills to be able to step in as a starter along the Dolphins' OL.

I know Matt Wise is one of the best OL coaches in the league and possibly the best, but make him a year one starter???

I think he could do it with George Foster though.

Fresh
04-12-2003, 07:37 PM
I think Hunter is more raw than Calico. I wouldn't pick Hunter. May be a soon Pro Bowler, but probably won't be ready to be a solid starter for 2-3 more years.

breckenridge55
04-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Just wondering why this thread was moved? It is about the Dolphins.

Clumpy
04-13-2003, 01:15 AM
The Bills draft sucks :down:

brech10
04-16-2003, 12:45 PM
why isn't anyone talking about using our first pick on a big reciever with orande's talks not looking so good?

Fresh
04-16-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by brech10
why isn't anyone talking about using our first pick on a big reciever with orande's talks not looking so good?

We signed Derrius Thompson. It's not that Oronde's talks don't look so good, it's that there is no talks.

They would probably draft 6'2/210 WR Bryant Johnson if he's there at #49, but don't plan on him being there. He could though.

They'll likely go WR in round 3, they really like Anquan Boldin and Doug Gabriel who are very big..

baccarat
04-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
We signed Derrius Thompson. It's not that Oronde's talks don't look so good, it's that there is no talks.

They would probably draft 6'2/210 WR Bryant Johnson if he's there at #49, but don't plan on him being there. He could though.

They'll likely go WR in round 3, they really like Anquan Boldin and Doug Gabriel who are very big..


They really like Boldin. I think you're the one who likes Boldin, Anquan.;)

The Slacker
04-22-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
The Bills draft sucks :down: Heh at least you have a first rounder..

Fresh
04-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
They really like Boldin. I think you're the one who likes Boldin, Anquan.;)

The Miami Herald doesn't lie, buddy..