PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team and a few other questions.

SKing29
07-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Ok, well I just had my draft in a random ESPN league (just went to the live draft lobby and joined, actually I didn't know I could do that and have been lokking for somebody to invite me to a league). Also when you join a free ESPN league (a random one, not an invite) are you just playoing for fun or can you win prizes, see one guy said I joined a free league in which I was competing to win a million dollars from ESPN, I don't know but can someone explain this to me. Anyway lets get to what this thread is al about. Well here is my team I drafted tell me what you guys think.

PressCoverage
08-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Ok, well I just had my draft in a random ESPN league (just went to the live draft lobby and joined, actually I didn't know I could do that and have been lokking for somebody to invite me to a league). Also when you join a free ESPN league (a random one, not an invite) are you just playoing for fun or can you win prizes, see one guy said I joined a free league in which I was competing to win a million dollars from ESPN, I don't know but can someone explain this to me. Anyway lets get to what this thread is al about. Well here is my team I drafted tell me what you guys think.

something seems to be missing here... is it me, or?

DonShula84
08-03-2006, 03:51 AM
something seems to be missing here... is it me, or?

hmm...the team?

Slappy8800
08-03-2006, 04:25 AM
well id say from looking at it, uve got a few holes to plug

Clumpy
08-03-2006, 04:29 AM
:sidelol:

Timmy54
08-03-2006, 02:00 PM
many positions need to be filled there