PDA

View Full Version : Little Known Saban Quote on Ronnie Brown

Da 'Fins
07-31-2006, 09:25 AM
Saban on Ronnie Brown:

"We don't have expectations relative to the performance of Ronnie Brown, but we believe he will be a very good player relative to his position of running back relative to other players drafted last year and relative to other running backs in their second year of play. Of course, how we utilize him will be relative to the performance of our passing attack relative to the the offense as a whole relative to game situations relative to the opponents defensive schemes relative to the in-game performance of the defense relative to the opponents offense. And, if there are any other factors I've left out relative to this discussion, it will be relative to those as well. That's all relative to my sense of things as they stand today, relative to this statement."

Q: Can he use a sentance relative to his conversations concerning any Dolphin matter, relative to the media, without 'relative to'???

I do love Nick - but his 'relative to' cracks me up! ;)

DolfanCole
07-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Saban on Ronnie Brown:

"We don't have expectations relative to the performance of Ronnie Brown, but we believe he will be a very good player relative to his position of running back relative to other players drafted last year and relative to other running backs in their second year of play. Of course, how we utilize him will be relative to the performance of our passing attack relative to the the offense as a whole relative to game situations relative to the opponents defensive schemes relative to the in-game performance of the defense relative to the opponents offense. And, if there are any other factors I've left out relative to this discussion, it will be relative to those as well. That's all relative to my sense of things as they stand today, relative to this statement."

Q: Can he use a sentance relative to his conversations concerning any Dolphin matter, relative to the media, without 'relative to'???

Possibly, but it would all be relative. :wink:

DoLpHiNz34
07-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Is that a real quote? It can't be....

lazareth
07-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Saban on Ronnie Brown:

:link:

Da 'Fins
07-31-2006, 09:47 AM
:link:

It's not real. :rolleyes:

Da 'Fins
07-31-2006, 09:47 AM
No ... it's a joke. I figured it would be an extreme enough example that it would be obvious relative to a real quotation. Of course, perhaps it was too close to reality! :)

Noodle Arm
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Relative > Standpoint

772finatic
07-31-2006, 09:50 AM
lol that sounds like somthing nick would say i love how he deals with the media.

SCall13
07-31-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm sick of the word relative, relative to the word relative.

Tupac Shakur
07-31-2006, 10:10 AM
from a process standpoint, relative to my usage of relative, it is what it is and we can't have clutter, relatively speaking.

fins1
07-31-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm sick of my relatives

phinatic8818
07-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Saban on Ronnie Brown:

hhhmmm need a link to believe this

GRT8
07-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Saban on Ronnie Brown:

I LOVE HIM AS A COACH, BUT HE IS THE MOST MONDANE PERSON TO LISTEN TOO.......IT BORES ME
</IMG>

Aussiefinfan54
07-31-2006, 10:50 AM
sounds pretty relative i rekon

Da 'Fins
07-31-2006, 01:15 PM
hhhmmm need a link to believe this

Link relative to what?