PDA

View Full Version : Madden League

steel-x
07-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Not sure if this is the right spot but I figured it was the best.

Madden 07 is set to come out on August 22, 2006 who will be buying this game? I currently will be and I was thinking of stepping up my game play and creating an online league. First I wanted to see who is interested. I currently have PS2 and that is the only system I will be playing on so lets see how this pans out.

I am posting this at all the boards I frequent so getting all the details together soon would be great.

1. Get the Game
2. Register in this thread for the league and if it fills up we can figure out on how to get everyone together
3. PS2 online cabable *Only*

Who wants in this league. I am not sure at all on how I am going to set it up yet but it will be fun.

Dolfan73
07-31-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm definately in. I sent in my memory card for the ncaa roster update. Hopefully I have it back in time for Madden :(

mor911
07-31-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm definately in. I sent in my memory card for the ncaa roster update. Hopefully I have it back in time for Madden :(
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150862

:mor911:

steel-x
07-31-2006, 10:54 AM

I am going to put you on the list at nolimitsports and when we start filling it up the more details will come. Thanks

Dolfan73
07-31-2006, 11:11 PM
I am going to put you on the list at nolimitsports and when we start filling it up the more details will come. Thanks

I appreciate it bro...

Dolfan73
07-31-2006, 11:12 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150862

:mor911:

I appreciate the thought, but with PS2 is there a way to put these on my memory card. a flash drive maybe??? This is my first year playing Ncaa...I usually just wait for madden but this year I couldn't. So far I really like the game a lot. Is there a faster solution than sending my memory card in?

Edit: Disregard this message, I actually READ the thread you linked to. How much does a flash drive the action replay cost? also, is the action replay kinda like a gameshark?