PDA

View Full Version : 3 legged Canadian horse, gets prosthetic. Wasn't Lappy, our very own 3 legged canuck

greatwade
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060731.wxhorse31/BNStory/National/home

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

You put down that carrot, Wilbur

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 02:37 PM
I work for a Prosthetic company (Hanger P&O) and this actually happens... We made a goat a prosthetic here once... Kinda lame because here we where putting a HUMANS prosthetic to the side for a freakin goat...

I guess the customer really loved his goat.

as for Mr. Lappy, his third leg was a wooden one with a kick stand on it... he's Canadian, they do things differently there.

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 05:15 PM
I work for a Prosthetic company (Hanger P&O) and this actually happens... We made a goat a prosthetic here once... Kinda lame because here we where putting a HUMANS prosthetic to the side for a freakin goat...

as for Mr. Lappy, his third leg was a wooden one with a kick stand on it... he's Canadian, they do things differently there.
:lol:
*wooden leg with a kickstand
I haven't heard that in years

Lappy
07-31-2006, 05:30 PM

you're wrong mister!

I threw out the kick stand, I rest now on my *****

d-day
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
you're wrong mister!

mashed patato's?

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 06:03 PM
you're wrong mister!

Elbow?
Thigh?
Gooch?
Pen....Ohhhhhhhh, ok.

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
mashed patato's?

wrong

Elbow?
Thigh?
Gooch?
Pen....Ohhhhhhhh, ok.

and wrong...

on his care bear pillow. Canada go figure!

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 06:09 PM
wrong

and wrong...

on his care bear pillow. Canada go figure!
care bear pillow in Canadian is only 5 letters?

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 06:10 PM
care bear pillow in Canadian is only 5 letters?

yeah, kinda weird huh, I can't explain it, like have you ever look on a magaizne cover and it says

US - $4.99
Canada - $5.99

try explaining that one.

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 06:17 PM
yeah, kinda weird huh, I can't explain it, like have you ever look on a magaizne cover and it says

US - $4.99
Canada - $5.99

try explaining that one.
:confused2: You got me.
What can I say, the beer man bricked.

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 06:23 PM
:confused2: You got me.
What can I say, the beer man bricked.

so it looks like you don't have a leg to stand on do ya? :chuckle:

Disclaimer: this bad joke was brought to you by the makers of Spam...

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 06:29 PM
so it looks like you don't have a leg to stand on do ya? :chuckle:

Disclaimer: this bad joke was brought to you by the makers of Spam...
Well, I do only have one leg, but I still walk just fine. I have to be real happy to do it though.
:smackhead

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Well, I do only have one leg, but I still walk just fine. I have to be real happy to do it though.
:smackhead

well where do you work? I can get you that second leg... but only in a trade. Do you have Kung Fu on nintendo original counsil? and does it work, I don't want to have to blow into the game to make it work.

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM
well where do you work? I can get you that second leg... but only in a trade. Do you have Kung Fu on nintendo original counsil? and does it work, I don't want to have to blow into the game to make it work.
It would help me better going to class everyday. Only problem would be when the prosthetic becomes a stilt. Then I have to sit for a while.
Oh, I do have the game, and I already blew it out for ya :yes:

Spray Mucus
07-31-2006, 06:46 PM
It would help me better going to class everyday. Only problem would be when the prosthetic becomes a stilt. Then I have to sit for a while.
Oh, I do have the game, and I already blew it out for ya :yes:

the stilt is an extra, it doesn't come standard on our prosthetics... we do have an alarm instaled at your request for no extra charge if you choose to excersize that option.

either way you'll still getthe movie tickets if you test drive it... but you tell me what it'll take for you to walk outta here with a brand new leg and I'll make it happen.

dolfan72734me
07-31-2006, 07:01 PM
the stilt is an extra, it doesn't come standard on our prosthetics... we do have an alarm instaled at your request for no extra charge if you choose to excersize that option.

either way you'll still getthe movie tickets if you test drive it... but you tell me what it'll take for you to walk outta here with a brand new leg and I'll make it happen.
Oh no, I don't need the deluxe. I am magic.I can turn the regular prosthetic INTO a stilt. It just sometimes will happen on its own accord.
I don't know if the local book store will redeem the movie tickets.