07-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Brady doesn't need camp.

Boooo...

Dors156
07-31-2006, 06:50 PM
is he really.i hope he is

GCD960
07-31-2006, 08:04 PM
We want Brady healthy. We want to beat the champs when they are at their best. The last thing i want to hear is we took the title because Brady has been out

Vertical Limit
07-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Tom Brady and Belicheck never really likes to give excuses, so they will likely not say anything to the media on why he was gone, especially if it's personal.

I think it was untill the week of the Super Bowl, Tom had to step out of the Pro Bowl to get surgery for his sports hernia, yet no one really knew nor talked about a sports hernia all season long. So the fact that nobody knows WHY he isn't on camp, is not surprising.

MR NFLFAN
07-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Gee this is the 3rd thread I've seen started over here concerning brady taking a practice and a half off. I think I'd be paying more attention to the QB recovering from a complete knee reconstruction job...he could go down at any minute and you'll need him if you plan on getting to .500 this year. Opps I forgot he's 100% healed in 25% less time on average than it takes every other athlete to heal. Is he really ready to start or is there a big game of russian roulette going on in Miami?

I just finished reading a post on how Daunte practices are.'t going all that well the last day or two. Could this be the first sign that the knee isn't really strong enough yet? If it is I hope Saban has the courage to sit him out.

ih8brady
07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
We want Brady healthy. We want to beat the champs when they are at their best. The last thing i want to hear is we took the title because Brady has been out
:shakeno:
A win = a win

Joey 22
08-01-2006, 05:17 AM
:shakeno:
A win = a win

Yeah I bet the Pats where sorry to beat us in one game after Ricky was gone in 2004... Brady is injured equals good news for the Dolphins...

unifiedtheory
08-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Brady was in a camp a week early and got in some work then...

He's also on a pitch count, something the Patriots do with him every year.

Prophet
08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
KFFL
Patriots | Brady back at practice
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 06:55:46 -0700
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/164">Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots (http://www.kffl.com/team/24/nfl) QB Tom Brady (http://www.kffl.com/player/1181/nfl) is back on the practice field Tuesday morning, Aug. 1.

nick1
08-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Gee this is the 3rd thread I've seen started over here concerning brady taking a practice and a half off. I think I'd be paying more attention to the QB recovering from a complete knee reconstruction job...he could go down at any minute and you'll need him if you plan on getting to .500 this year. Opps I forgot he's 100% healed in 25% less time on average than it takes every other athlete to heal. Is he really ready to start or is there a big game of russian roulette going on in Miami?

I just finished reading a post on how Daunte practices are.'t going all that well the last day or two. Could this be the first sign that the knee isn't really strong enough yet? If it is I hope Saban has the courage to sit him out.
your an idiot we don't need Culpepper to go .500, we went 9-7 with Frerotte at QB and our team is better this year

MR NFLFAN
08-01-2006, 11:38 AM
your an idiot we don't need Culpepper to go .500, we went 9-7 with Frerotte at QB and our team is better this year

You went 9-7 with Frerotte at qb AND a week 17 gift win compliments of the pats. Unless your a complete Idiot we both know that game was a gift for the playoff seedings and you guys barely squeaked that out. Had Cassell been allowed to complete the 2 point conversion you would have finsihed 8-8.....like I sad .500 :wink:

I hope Joey is healthy but that really doesn't matter. We saw what a healthy Joey Harrington could do in Detroit. Maybe Saban should have kept Frerotte.

nick1
08-01-2006, 01:26 PM
You went 9-7 with Frerotte at qb AND a week 17 gift win compliments of the pats. Unless your a complete Idiot we both know that game was a gift for the playoff seedings and you guys barely squeaked that out. Had Cassell been allowed to complete the 2 point conversion you would have finsihed 8-8.....like I sad .500 :wink:

I hope Joey is healthy but that really doesn't matter. We saw what a healthy Joey Harrington could do in Detroit. Maybe Saban should have kept Frerotte.
this year we are better than you period! at almost every position we are better than your little patsies, even our kicker and punter is better

MR NFLFAN
08-01-2006, 03:40 PM
this year we are better than you period! at almost every position we are better than your little patsies, even our kicker and punter is better

That still remains to be seen now doesn't it.

You may think you look better on paper but they play the game on the field. :wink:

nick1
08-01-2006, 03:47 PM
That still remains to be seen now doesn't it.

You may think you look better on paper but they play the game on the field. :wink:
keep saying that, it won't be long until you can't anymore

MR NFLFAN
08-01-2006, 05:16 PM
keep saying that, it won't be long until you can't anymore

That could be years and we both know it. :sidelol:

nick1
08-01-2006, 08:06 PM
That could be years and we both know it. :sidelol:
no it won't be and you know it, this year we are taking back control of this divison

MR NFLFAN
08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
no it won't be and you know it, this year we are taking back control of this divison

This year you might finish an honest 9-7 team..with a little luck. :wink:

nick1
08-02-2006, 11:07 AM
then you will be surprised when we go 11-5

MR NFLFAN
08-02-2006, 04:48 PM
then you will be surprised when we go 11-5

You might as well dream big it isn't going to hurt anymore than usual when you wake up! :wink:

nick1
08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
You might as well dream big it isn't going to hurt anymore than usual when you wake up! :wink:
why do you think so? some experts think we will win 12 or 13 games and wth good reason. we have a great team here, your vastly underrating us

Nappy Roots
08-02-2006, 05:05 PM

wow, your incredible delusional..

Also, Tom Brady continues to do and say all the right stuff. Stickin up for Branch is a great thing. Unlike the likes of Favre..:rolleyes2

Good Job Tom http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ThePats
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM
no it won't be and you know it, this year we are taking back control of this divison Hmm...when was the last time you had control of the division? I dont remember it. Sorry I was baited into it. All I know is the only teams to have won the division in the past 5 years is the Pats and Jets. Dont get me wrong, you guys are going to be competitive, I expect some exciting games out of these teams.

Brady missed practice due to a minor anle injury. He came back with a brace he is fine. Had nothing to do with Branch, the interview he said was taken out of context, he said he'd love to have Deion signed, not angry at the Pats. And he was aminly defending Branch because Tom Curran a NE writer said Branch wasnt among the elite WR's...IMO hes not if you say top 10, top 15 can be argued but hes somewhere around 12-15.

DolphinDevil28
08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Hmm...when was the last time you had control of the division? I dont remember it. Sorry I was baited into it. All I know is the only teams to have won the division in the past 5 years is the Pats and Jets. Dont get me wrong, you guys are going to be competitive, I expect some exciting games out of these teams.

Brady missed practice due to a minor anle injury. He came back with a brace he is fine. Had nothing to do with Branch, the interview he said was taken out of context, he said he'd love to have Deion signed, not angry at the Pats. And he was aminly defending Branch because Tom Curran a NE writer said Branch wasnt among the elite WR's...IMO hes not if you say top 10, top 15 can be argued but hes somewhere around 12-15.

Hmm...When was the last time we had a team this promising with a Pro Bowl QB, a great and focused head coach and a roster chocked with talent???

Prophet
08-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Tom Brady back in camp after missing two days to grow an appropriate amount of sexy but rugged stubble

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifNew England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returned to training camp Tuesday after missing two days of practice. Head coach Bill Belichick refused to discuss why his star was absent, but Brady disclosed it was so he could re-grow his sexy beard stubble.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif“I practiced on the first two days of camp, Friday and Saturday, but then Sunday morning I wasn’t thinking and shaved my face right down to the skin,” said Brady. “I knew I couldn’t go out on the field like that. It’s kind of a trademark for me now and lends greatly to my rugged and almost intimidating handsomeness. I don’t think my teammates would know how to react without it being there. It makes me seem so rough and tough. So I called Bill and told him I made a mistake and that I’d have to take a couple days off until it grew back. He understood. And now it’s back and I’m ready to get back on the field – sexy as ever.”

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif“Thank God everything is okay with his stubble,” said linebacker Tedy Bruschi. “We were all pretty worried. Hopefully he didn’t miss any important shoots for a Gap ad or for a spread in a gay men’s magazine or whatever that one was last year when he was dressed up as a seaman and was making out with a goat. That would really be a shame. I know Tom loves that stuff.”

http://www.sportspickle.com/ (http://www.sportspickle.com/)

unifiedtheory
08-05-2006, 11:39 AM
This year you might finish an honest 9-7 team..with a little luck. :wink:

Unknowledgeable troll.

unifiedtheory
08-05-2006, 11:40 AM
I think we can all agree that the words "sexy beard stubble" should NEVER be uttered on this board again.