PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Jamie Foxx DESTROYS a struggling comic at Emmit Smith's Roast.

SkapePhin
07-31-2006, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTM7SihYIzU

(WARNING: Strong Language)

BlitPhinFan
07-31-2006, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTM7SihYIzU

(WARNING: Strong Language)

:sidelol:

An Emmit Roast and he's off Roasting everyone else. That was great. Thank you for sharing that.

I've got to wonder if that was staged though. Jamie introduced him as not knowing who Emmit is. Still funny as heck.

Jt0323
07-31-2006, 07:32 PM
:rofl3:
he got Owned!

Jt0323
07-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Jeff Ross is hilarious... "Im just teasing you shaq...you were great in the green mile" :rofl3: :spit:

"Hey Jimmy Johson the dolphins called they want there diposit back"

GCD960
07-31-2006, 09:51 PM

An Emmit Roast and he's off Roasting everyone else. That was great. Thank you for sharing that.

I've got to wonder if that was staged though. Jamie introduced him as not knowing who Emmit is. Still funny as heck.

That happens a lot at roasts. The person speaking will rip a lot of people in the crowd.

GCD960
07-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Jeff Ross is hilarious... "Im just teasing you shaq...you were great in the green mile" :rofl3: :spit:

"Hey Jimmy Johson the dolphins called they want there diposit back"

Jeff Ross is hilarious!!

I just watched that. That was great stuff

BlitPhinFan
07-31-2006, 10:10 PM
That happens a lot at roasts. The person speaking will rip a lot of people in the crowd.

Yeah, that was my bad. I watched a few other's and they were all introduced the same way.

I have to say Jeff Ross had me in stiches. That was great. :sidelol:

/me pee'd his pants.

dQbell
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM

I dunno, that dude looked whipped. I think it was real. i kinda felt bad for him.

Dolfan984
07-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Look at the expression on his face at the end when he's called Doug Christie.

Maynard the Hammer
07-31-2006, 11:57 PM
i dont get why people sitting down have mics. the fact that they cant respond is kinda the point...

it was funny though. but i think its true that foxx didnt want to have anything said about him.

Nappy Roots
08-01-2006, 12:16 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

thats awesome....

i dont get why people sitting down have mics. the fact that they cant respond is kinda the point...

it was funny though. but i think its true that foxx didnt want to have anything said about him.

Foxx would of been fine with someone saying something about him, but the dudes jokes BOMBED, so of course hes going to respond. He started when the guy dissed Shaq

"get you a REAL car"

Jt0323
08-01-2006, 12:26 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

thats awesome....

Foxx would of been fine with someone saying something about him, but the dudes jokes BOMBED, so of course hes going to respond. He started when the guy dissed Shaq

"get you a REAL car"
yeah...Foxx turned a boring presentation if you will to a hilarious one...if Foxx never interfered it would of been boring...the guys jokes were lame

Maynard the Hammer
08-01-2006, 12:44 AM
yeah. i just felt bad for the guy. i cant even think of a comeback he could have used. foxx had the audience and wasnt going to stop untill the guy sat down

SkapePhin
08-01-2006, 03:10 PM
yeah. i just felt bad for the guy. i cant even think of a comeback he could have used. foxx had the audience and wasnt going to stop untill the guy sat down

For one, he could have went along with it.. Used Foxx's "Conscience" for his own effect.. Perhaps pretended as if Foxx's voice really WERE his conscience and created some type of humorous dialogue to go with it.. Of course, being that he is a hack, he couldnt think of anything from the hip to save him..

But just imagine how a more effective comic could have deflected the attack.. It could have been fun.. Doug Williams just doesnt have what it takes for standup.

HysterikiLL
09-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Edit: Warning: some offensive language inside.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t8gCtw0ISI

Don't know how many of y'all have seen this. It's at Emmit Smith's roast....some dude starts making bad jokes and then jokes about Jamie's acting career so Jamie pulls him apart

:lol:

Jamie is the bomb.

p.s. check the dude's glare at Jamie at the end. Priceless.