PDA

View Full Version : Joe Montana, Big Ben, and Tom Brady as 2nd stringers?

Shula Come Back!
07-31-2006, 07:24 PM
Now that I have your attention, I simply had to share this with everyone....after being in the depths attempting to rid a Troll from our site (A vikes fan) He went on to argue that BJ is better than Cpep because he has a SB ring. So I said that Dilfer must be better than Peyton right? He said not sure but Dilfer is definitely better than Cpep...:lol: So I posted their stats and he came back with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saban in '06
How come Blurch hasn't responded to the Dilfer vs. Culpepper stats???

If stats were what made a QB great. Big Ben, Tom Brady and Joe Montana would have been 2nd stringers. Take your stats to a fantasy football league.

Brady, Joe F*cking Montana, and Big Ben Have stats that are comparable to a second stringers...Has this kid ever watched football??? Now, I do not think that stats mean everything....not at all, but they are there for a reason and The 3 QB's he mentions all happen to have very impressive stats

Joe
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MontJo01.htm

Tom ( I know we hate him)
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187741

Ben
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493043

Have fun:D

Shula Come Back!
07-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Here is the link:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=151011&page=7
At the bottom and then you can go to the next page to read on if you like!!

icephinfan
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Oh blurch, you are such a delusional and grossly misinformed troll. This argument of yours is absolutely laughable.

:sidelol:

Shula Come Back!
07-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh blurch, you are such a delusional and grossly misinformed troll. This argument of yours is absolutely laughable.

Maybe we can embarrass him right off of here, although I will always miss this statement!!!!

icephinfan
07-31-2006, 07:33 PM
]Maybe we can embarrass him right off of here[/B], although I will always miss this statement!!!!

yeah, then Balls on your face is next

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Shula Come Back!
07-31-2006, 07:34 PM

Hell Yes!!!!

like2god
07-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe we can embarrass him right off of here, although I will always miss this statement!!!!

Well we can always do what the trolls do and quote them in our sigs. I have at least 2 trolls that have quoted me from the "you can all go to hell" thread.

:lol:

BradyGodofFags
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2669037&postcount=211

OWNED
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2673691&postcount=18

icephinfan
07-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Hell Yes!!!!

KINZUA and Balls on your face's friend Anditsone..I think that is his name, he did a post and run yesterday.

Mike13
07-31-2006, 07:45 PM

Has Kinzua possesed you or something?

The power of Christ compels you!

Shula Come Back!
07-31-2006, 07:46 PM
This was the last I've heard of Blurch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurch
OK MORONS, I'll draw you a picture. Now read this real slow so it sinks in.
I said "If stats were what made a QB great" I didn't say anything about these guys having lousy stats. A lot of QB's have good/great stats, this doesn't make them great QB's. Like with #8 - Stats mean very little, he's not a great QB. Never will be. Brady, Ben R. and Montana are great QB's, not just stat. makers. Get it now? I tried to make it as simple as I can for you.

No, I still dont get it because Joe, Ben, and Tom DO have great stats....thats the point!!!! You've dug yourself your own hole now. I've already posted the stats, but I'll assume you know how to use Google and find them yourself. Joe's career QB rating is 95.3...you're right that isn't good...that's friggin great!!!!! Tom Brady (I can't believe I'm sticking up for him) is 88.5....Big Ben is 98.3 although that will go down as his career goes on I'm sure!!!! These are great QB's with great stats as well...so what thw hell are you talking about???? You could've at least picked different QB's that have had some success with lesser stats, but you actually hand picked Joe Montana and said his stats are like a 2nd stringers....you said it not me...you're an idiot!!!

DolfinDave
08-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Big Ben is not a great QB. Riding a run heavy team with a good defense to a Super Bowl where you completed like 7 passes does not make you great. Even putting that aside, the fact that he has only been around for 3 seasons means he is automatically excluded from the great discussion. You have to prove over a long period of time that you can get the job done better than most to be considered great.

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 02:58 AM
Has Kinzua possesed you or something?

Well, Alex has been acting strangely lately, maybe whatever Kinzua gave him, it's trying to affect me. I will shake it off now..here..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, feel better now.

Wait one more thing to make sure it is all gone.....:barf:

Shula Come Back!
08-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Big Ben is not a great QB. Riding a run heavy team with a good defense to a Super Bowl where you completed like 7 passes does not make you great. Even putting that aside, the fact that he has only been around for 3 seasons means he is automatically excluded from the great discussion. You have to prove over a long period of time that you can get the job done better than most to be considered great.

I was making a point....But he sure as hell is no backup...I think he's pretty good at getting the job done!!!