PDA

View Full Version : Can I Get a Rate x 2

BDC87
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi, I Would like some feedback on my two FF teams. Both Leagues are set up Head to Head with Starting Rosters Being: QB, WRx3, RBx2, TE, K, DEF.

Team #1
QB: J. Delhomme, M. Vick.
WR: C. Chambers, R. Wayne, A. Bryant, I. Bruce.
RB: L. Jordan, R. Bush, C. Brown, M. Bell.
TE: T. Gonzalez, R. McMichael
K: A. Vinatieri
DEF: NYG, KC

Team #2
QB: D. Culpepper, M. Brunell.
WR: M. Harrison, D. Branch, L. Coles, T. Houshmandzadeh.
RB: L. Tomlinson, D. Davis, S. Jackson, C. Brown
TE: J. Shockey, J. Stevens
K: J. Feely
DEF: Chicago

Majpain
07-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Team 1 is alright the Running back situation is bad.
I dont think you needed Mcmike and Gonz try trading for a RB

Team 2 is much much better
Great RB core,Nice WR's.Great team.

BrazForPhins
07-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Number 2 is much better.

BDC87
08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the rates so far. I know I have some questionable RB's on team 1, by the 5th round I could only salvage bush (I know now I should've picked a RB in the 3rd). I figure bush might do well if he starts and thinks about the game and not money but it doesn't look that way right now. Rhodes has the potential to be a great player let's hope that potential thought pays off. With Anderson I'm hoping Lewis is injured or gets arrested it sems like a 50/50 chance to me. I've been trying to trade a TE for a top 20 RB but no one is taking. I'm only getting looks at chambers for a RB.

With team 2 I'm hoping to trade 2WR's, and a RB for a Top WR around the range of Chamber's or Harrison's abilities. What do think about that?

Kdawg954
08-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Obviously team 2 is much better, way more balanced . . matter fact too balanced, IMO u have the teams mixed in a bit, like how on earth did u manage Tomlinson, Steven Jackson and Dominick Davis with team 2 along with CPep and Harrison and Shockey, pretty unbelievable.

And geez if u got Bush in round 3 with the first team . . who the hell were ure first 2 picks . . Steve Smith and ?????, I mean nobody justifies that high, not Chambers, not Gonzalez not Delhomme, thats my question? I think u might have mixed the 2 squads up a little, plus u said u wanted to trade for Harrison on team 2, but he is already there.

BDC87
08-02-2006, 01:29 AM
MY teams are not mixed up but a little more to keep track of. I picked Smith 1st and Chambers 2nd. On team 2 I picked up T. Houshmandzadeh from waivers and dropped Jerry Porter, someone needed a TE. I also got S. Jackson from a proposed trade for D. Rhodes and John Kaysay.

So, I need some advice. Should I trade L. Coles, T. Houshmandzadeh, and D. Davis for a WR and If so Who?

BDC87
08-03-2006, 07:35 PM
What to do think about this trade: D. Branch, T. Houshmandzadeh, D. Davis and Jay Feely 4 C. Johnson, C. Chambers, and S. Janikowski? The person I'm trying to trade to doesn't have a quality 2nd back.

TheAnswer385
08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
i like team 2 better mainly because of the RBs

Kdawg954
08-04-2006, 02:43 AM
What to do think about this trade: D. Branch, T. Houshmandzadeh, D. Davis and Jay Feely 4 C. Johnson, C. Chambers, and S. Janikowski? The person I'm trying to trade to doesn't have a quality 2nd back.

Do that in a heartbeat man. I want to play in that league man, geez, u would have LT and Steven Jackson, and ure WR's would be Chad Johnson, Harrison and Chambers. That is a can't lose squad IMO, plus Cpep and Shockey, yea u have to do that man, I would give u a 9.5 then, with your only questions being a 3rd string RB and injury concerns for your QB's, u would be excellent everywhere else.

LOL that guy is giving up 2 top 5 fantasy projected receivers, for a injury prone back, a receiver who has a QB that still maybe be injured, and another receiver who is not even in camp, that guy is bugging. People panic when they have an iffy RB situation, thats why it doesn't hurt to stock pile RB's in the draft, u will find somebody to take them off your hands.

BDC87
08-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I proposed the trade to them so they could reject it but we'll see. I'm also going to throw around a couple others. Can I get some help with team #1 since #2 is pretty much set. So, I need RB's on team 1, help! Anyother problems you see exist?
Side Note: I'm setting a 3rd team with family so you will be able to rate that sonn as well.

Thanks for all the help so far guys.

fish fan 4 life
08-05-2006, 09:02 PM
The second team is much better IMO.

BDC87
08-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Team 1 update: Traded S.Smith and D. Rhodes 4 L. Jordan and R. Wayne, dropped M. Anderson and picked up M. Bell.