PDA

View Full Version : Well, If All Else Fails......



Muck
04-13-2003, 03:54 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2922895143&category=1467

:lol:

Marino1983
04-13-2003, 05:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably justajills brilliant plan of trying to lose his ..... :rofl: :rofl: Marino1983

t2thejz
04-13-2003, 05:42 PM
:lolcry:

Muck
04-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Notice that all his other auctions had the word "Palm" in the title?? If that isn't foreshadowing, I don't know what is. :)

Muck
04-13-2003, 06:17 PM
And did you see the $10 shipping charge?? Probably to gas up his mom's minivan so he can drive over.

Baz
04-13-2003, 06:55 PM
LMAO. Jesus, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. What I can't believe is that he has some people bidding on him. I hope he gets stuck with a Roseanne look-a-like......

Peebs
04-13-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised Ebay hasn't pulled it yet!

Baz
04-13-2003, 07:18 PM
They are probably laughing at him as much as I am right now. Honestly, the guy just put his picture on the internet with a caption that pretty much says "I'm too pathetic to get laid by myself, so I am offering to have sex with anyone willing to pay. Looks don't matter because I am that desperate." I gotta give him props though. He is gonna get his ass, and make over 100 bucks in the process. Wouldn't that be prostitution though?

Peebs
04-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Yes.

Prime Time
04-13-2003, 07:26 PM
:bandwagon :stooges: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :D :) :goof: :rolleyes:

baccarat
04-13-2003, 08:58 PM
Wouldn't it be a riot if a cop is the winner of the auction and arrests this loser?:lol:

Muck
04-14-2003, 12:05 AM
The auction will go on because he's selling his "virginity". Nowhere does it mention anything about sex.

Muck
04-14-2003, 12:09 AM
It appears that "phatgrlmee" is currently in the lead with $115.....just edging out "denny" and "damien_jaymz". :lol:

dolfan06
04-14-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Muck
It appears that "phatgrlmee" is currently in the lead with $115.....just edging out "denny" and "damien_jaymz". :lol: i don't believe anybody could be so lame!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scrap
04-14-2003, 06:52 AM
They must have pulled it.I couldn't see it.Sounds like a desperate guy.What if a guy wins the bidding?Yuck.

t2thejz
04-14-2003, 07:38 AM
they took it off

dolfan06
04-14-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by t2thejz
they took it off good, i don't think it belonged there anyway!:rolleyes:

Peebs
04-14-2003, 11:22 AM
Well my friend sent me another link on Ebay (and I don't have it now) where a woman was selling "advertising" space on her breasts. They were the ugliest looking jugs I have ever seen., big about a "DD" to an "E" but flabby and saggy She actually had a picture of her topless in New Orleans. :eek: I didn't need to see that!
Opening bid was $2500 and you were responsible to pay for the tattooing.

LeftCoastPhin
04-14-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
Well my friend sent me another link on Ebay (and I don't have it now) where a woman was selling "advertising" space on her breasts. They were the ugliest looking jugs I have ever seen., big about a "DD" to an "E" but flabby and saggy She actually had a picture of her topless in New Orleans. :eek: I didn't need to see that!
Opening bid was $2500 and you were responsible to pay for the tattooing.


LOL, Tom Lycus (host of Lycus 101, local and syndicated talk show teaching men the easiest way to get laid among other things) had her on the show and most callers ripped her because she was fat and ugly, but they thought it was a good idea. Ha.

Peebs
04-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Well I saw her breasts and let me tell you they weren't worth advertising on! If your gonna advertise like that at least pick ones that people would WANT to look at ....not turn away in horror.

Unless you LIKE fabby, saggy just generally not nice looking hooters.

Justasportsfan
04-15-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably justajills brilliant plan of trying to lose his ..... :rofl: :rofl: Marino1983

Not the right forum, then again I know you're not smart enough to realize that. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by justafan
Not the right forum, then again I know you're not smart enough to realize that. :rolleyes: piss on that, M83 painted you up right!:lol: