PDA

View Full Version : You got to love this Bills' fans' enthusiasm

Adam First
07-31-2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwCiQASnw6o

An old video during the Bills' Super Bowl runs of the 90s...a week before Super Bowl 27 versus the Dallas Cowboys.

52-17 Cowboys (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_27), of course.

I almost feel sorry for that dude.

ALMOST. :wink:

Alex44
07-31-2006, 10:48 PM
He reminds me of Hulk Hogan :sidelol:

Dallas is going down brother! :lol:

Majpain
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Typical Jill fan.Maybe thats Kinzua?But I always thought as Kinzua as

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Its a freaking mystery

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Typical Jill fan.Maybe thats Kinzua?But I always thought as Kinzua as

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/26901a18b4.jpg

Its a freaking mystery

Yeah what the fuc*k was Pat?

Majpain
08-01-2006, 07:15 AM

Who knows its one of lifes greatest mysterys.

B-LO, BABY
08-01-2006, 09:56 AM
You guys are jealous b/c you have never even seen your team get close to the Super Bowl.

Oh wait, they did get close in '93, when they lost the AFC Championship Game in Miami 29-10 to the Bills.

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 10:38 AM
You guys are jealous b/c you have never even seen your team get close to the Super Bowl.

Oh wait, they did get close in '93, when they lost the AFC Championship Game in Miami 29-10 to the Bills.You ain't speaking for me you dumb****, I've been watching the fins since Griese was the QB. At least I didn't have to sit through 4 consecutive SB losses and bear that stigma!!

like2god
08-01-2006, 11:24 AM

Oh wait, they did get close in '93, when they lost the AFC Championship Game in Miami 29-10 to the Bills.

:sidelol:

A JILLS FAN IS TALKING TOUGH

:sidelol:

ohhh....ohhh....oh boy........let me compose myself

Okay seriously...... :chuckle: ......a Jills fan... :groucho:.......came here...... :tongue2:.......to talk like his team....:lol:........has actually won something.....:sidelol:

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

http://www.funs.co.uk/sound/main14.html

Adam First
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM

Which then Buffalo, as I said, got blown out by the Cowboys, 52-17.

NOW ITS THE BILLS BLARAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

byroan
08-01-2006, 12:05 PM

I've actually got a Dolphins SB win on DVD. How many Bills SB wins do you have on DVD?

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
:lol:
I've actually got a Dolphins SB win on DVD. How many Bills SB wins do you have on DVD?zing!!!!

timbalu
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM

BLOW-BOY ,I did see my Fins win TWO of THREE consecutive Super Bowls. Something you and SUCKALO have NEVER done or ever will . :boohoo: And, in the middle of a TEN YEAR SWEEP OVER SUCKALO !!

B-LO, BABY
08-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Your team hasn't done ***** in over twenty years. The last time you were legitmate Super Bowl contenders, Buffalo kicked your @ss year in and year out.

The great majority of you hate Buffalo so much because you grew up watching Marino and the rest of the Fish get crushed by them annually. All of your favorite players and coaches were Buffalo's b!tches. For the better part of a decade.

Newsflash, nobody cares about a Super Bowl victory that happened 35 years ago.

And nearly all of you can just stop trying. Your "jokes" are terrible and completely unfunny. You're just embarrassing yourselves. When I read some of your material, I actually feel humiliated for you.

Mike13
08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh did we hurt your feelings? You sound offended

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Here we go again, we are not fish. DAMN, the Jills fans are FN stupid as hell!!!!

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Hey Jills fans go nuts, Bills sign FB Alan Ricard:evil:

byroan
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM

Jealousy. :shakeno:

Mike13
08-01-2006, 07:42 PM
It's always whinning and running away.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-01-2006, 11:29 PM
God, Bills' fans are so pimpalious.

MARINO1384
08-01-2006, 11:31 PM
God, Bills' fans are so pimpalious to gay guys like BGoF.

well im gonna have to agree with you there!!!

Colorado Dolfan
08-02-2006, 12:31 AM

Nice homage to "Stand By Me." :clap:

Of course, I could be way off base on that... :D

The Confessor
08-02-2006, 12:50 AM
r
Your team hasn't done ***** in over twenty years. The last time you were legitmate Super Bowl contenders, Buffalo kicked your @ss year in and year out.

The great majority of you hate Buffalo so much because you grew up watching Marino and the rest of the Fish get crushed by them annually. All of your favorite players and coaches were Buffalo's b!tches. For the better part of a decade.

And nearly all of you can just stop trying. Your "jokes" are terrible and completely unfunny. You're just embarrassing yourselves. When I read some of your material, I actually feel humiliated for you.

There you go backing up onto the doorknob again. We dont really hate the Jills, in fact we couldnt care less about your loser franchise. If we did, we would probably all spend (waste) our time trolling a jills website.....:wink:

Get it? Blowmeboy.

BTW: When are you gonna change your name. It is such an easy target:wink:

CDNPHIN
08-02-2006, 03:16 AM

Still in disbeleaf, that YOU losers are in here! talkin' $#it about Superbowls!!! Buffalo is known for being THE HOME OF THE EMPTY TROPHY CASE!!! Nothing.... NEVER WON ONE!! Not only did the 'PHINS win it, But we were "PERFECT". and don't come back with "That was 30 odd years ago!!!! 'cause newsflash ******s, it has'nt been done since!!!! So Beat it...........:shakeno:

Alex44
08-02-2006, 03:19 AM

No-one cares about a superbowl win that never happend either

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM

And nearly all of you can just stop trying. Your "jokes" are terrible and completely unfunny. You're just embarrassing yourselves. When I read some of your material, I actually feel humiliated for you.My reasoning for hating the Bills is more personal, my 1st wife was a fan. The only good thing about being married to a Bills fan is dropping a load in her mouth, something you should be used to receiving.

like2god
08-02-2006, 10:27 AM
My reasoning for hating the Bills is more personal, my 1st wife was a fan. The only good thing about being married to a Bills fan is dropping a load in her mouth, something you should be used to receiving.:sidelol:

FinFrenzy
08-02-2006, 10:46 AM
God, Bills' fans are so pimpalious.

I believe you mean papilla...........

B-LO, BABY
08-02-2006, 12:29 PM
My reasoning for hating the Bills is more personal, my 1st wife was a fan. The only good thing about being married to a Bills fan is dropping a load in her mouth, something you should be used to receiving.
Did you guys divorce because you couldn't handle her team running train on yours for an entire decade?

Or did she just realize that Fin fans are all douches and leave you?

retired opfinistic
08-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Did you guys divorce because you couldn't handle her team running train on yours for an entire decade?

Or did she just realize that Fin fans are all douches and leave you?She got too fat to ****...something else you Buffalo fans should be well aquainted with.

Adam First
08-02-2006, 08:05 PM
My reasoning for hating the Bills is more personal, my 1st wife was a fan. The only good thing about being married to a Bills fan is dropping a load in her mouth, something you should be used to receiving.

WOW. :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

cnc66
08-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Did you guys divorce becauseyou couldn't handle her team running train on yours for an entire decade?

Or did she just realize that Fin fans are all douches and leave you?

hahahaha funny YOU should mention that...as "I" recall we went from 1967 until 1983 without any losses in the Orange Bowl ...that's 16 years without a home loss to you. 19 years and you only beat us five times. THEN "I" recall that you did not beat us even once in ALL of the 1970's..... 20 times in a row against you straight up, pure domination.

Now I'm not one to drag past history into smack because it's meaningless but I felt we just needed to set the record straight.

fish920
08-06-2006, 03:03 AM
bills fans are idiots. lol and they dont watch superbowls because it brings back old memories

fin1
08-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Look ditchweed, your record against us is like your record against the nfl, losing so until your flaming sack of a franchise has a winning record or actually wins a super bowl, your smack is weak and doesn't mean sh!t.

fin1
08-07-2006, 12:59 PM
No-one cares about a superbowl win that never happend either

outstanding!

fin1
08-07-2006, 01:02 PM

Is that the only trophy in your trophy case? Cause I know you lost the next one and how do i know that? Aw you know I don't have to tell you.