PDA

View Full Version : like2god stalker sign ups

like2god
07-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Well, seeing as how the Los Lonely Boys are a success and after reading that clusterf*ck of stupidity that was the Like2Dogs_more_cheap_clown_tricks (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=151595) thread, I thought it would be a great idea to give the trolls a place to congregate and talk about their #1 obsession.........ME.

Come one, come all.

This is your chance to join a very exclusive (or so I thought) club. It's the hottest and most exciting fraternity on the net today. The like2god stalkers society is a gathering of trolls who have come to admire, love and even sexually covet FinHeavens very own like2god.

Have you ever come to FinHeaven and were laughed at and ridiculed by like2god? Did that ever sexually arouse you and make you run into the bathroom to drop your drawers and rub one out to like2's avatar? Have you ever wondered where in central NY like2god lives so you could make your stalker fantasy come true? Have you ever quoted like2god in your FinHeaven signature? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the like2god stalker society is for you.

Since Kinzua is like2god's biggest stalker I will christen her the President of the like2god stalker society. All you have to do to join is come to FH and make a post that is completely asinine and full of homosexual advances towards yours truly.

The like2god stalker society
(members are listed in no particular order because they are all equally ret@rded)

Click on everything that is underlined to see a visual aid

1. Kinzua (http://files.tagworld.com/1969c8d366689e8a4e798b7f4f292109d1f1.gif) - President of the like2god stalker society / Expert on NYC newspaper circulation

2. Itokemhomo (http://robthurman.com/weblog/archives/scissorblog/makeuptest.jpg) - Vice President in Charge of Makeup, Fisting and Glow Braclets

3. OWNED (http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png) - Head of the Crying and Boo Hooing Department

4. BradyGodofFags (http://timekills.org/gallery/albums/Bills/GayBrady.jpg) - Head Mistress of Post and Run

5. [S][T][O][R][M] (http://files.tagworld.com/b2d4ef94fa69e1eb44c49d92d35bd6d2a6ad.jpeg) - Captain Cryptic and Keeper of the Window Licker Chew Toy

6. Blurch (http://www.sfbaytimes.com/data/articles3504_17b53fcb8ec1bac5552f45bbf44e65f1.jpg) - Daunte Culpepper's B!tch

7. likes2guys (http://files.tagworld.com/eecce0b8587389ff48cea9d4d23835ddbea5.gif) - Worlds worst like2god impersonator

If you want_to_roll (http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2003/03/25/1/kz2g-mobile-sm.jpg) with the like2god_stalkers_society (http://theshortbus.typepad.com/the_short_bus/images/wong_3.jpg) , take a seat on the short_bus (http://www.funny-tshirt-shop.com/images/i_bet_you_rode_large.jpg)

Majpain
07-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Lmao take a seat on the short bus?

Alex44
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Well seeing as how the Los Lonely Boys are a success, I thought it would be a great idea to give the trolls a place to congregate and talk about their #1 obsession.........ME.

Come one, come all.

This is your chance to join a very exclusive (or so I thought) club. It's the hottest and most exciting fraternity on the net today. The like2god stalkers society is a gathering of trolls who have come to admire, love and even sexually covet FinHeavens very own like2god.

Have you ever come to FinHeaven and were laughed at and ridiculed by like2god? Did that ever sexually arouse you and make you run into the bathroom to drop your drawers and rub one out to like2's avatar? Have you ever wondered where in central NY like2god lives so you could make your stalker fantasy come true? Have you ever quoted like2god in your FinHeaven signature? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the like2god stalker society is for you.

Since Kinzua is like2god's biggest stalker I will christen her the President of the like2god stalker society. All you have to do to join is come to FH and make a post that is completely asinine and full of homosexual advances towards yours truly.

The like2god stalker society
(members are listed in no particular order because they are all equally ret@rded)

1. Kinzua - President of the like2god stalker society

2. Itokemhomo - Vice President in Charge of Fisting and Glow Braclets

3. OWNED - Head of the like2god stalker society Crying and Boo Hooing Department

4. BradyGodofFags - Head Mistress of Post and Run

5. [S][T][O][R][M] - Captain Cryptic and Keeper of the Window Licker Chew Toy

If you want to roll with the like2god stalker society, take a seat on the short bus

You finally used my name for BGOF :lol:

MARINO1384
07-31-2006, 11:25 PM
lmao thats great...iom sure youll get many members

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 12:16 AM
/me takes aim as they sign up!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:19 AM
4. BradyGodofFags - Head Mistress of Post and Run

Then where do Justa and Blurch fit in?

like2god
08-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Then where do Justa and Blurch fit in?

I added blurch

I didn't really get a chance to b1tchslap Justadumb@ss. He ran away shortly after I found the depths.

Not all of the trolls are stalking me, these are just the ones that seem to shower me with attention.

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 12:31 AM
What about that one B****, anditsone or whatever his name is, the Pansie fan.Add him too.

like2god
08-01-2006, 12:33 AM
What about that one B****, anditsone or whatever his name is, the Pansie fan.Add him too.

We'll see

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 12:36 AM
We'll see

:eek: :eek: :eek:

YM305
08-01-2006, 12:36 AM
the short bus...............:sidelol:

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:37 AM
What about Window Licker?, I guess he could be the Short Bus Superintendent.

like2god
08-01-2006, 12:42 AM
What about Window Licker?, I guess he could be the Short Bus Superintendent.

No, he really didn't stalk me. This list is for the trolls that have given me extra attention and professed their love for me.

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:44 AM
I would want this list as short as possible if I were you.

like2god
08-01-2006, 12:48 AM
I would want this list as short as possible if I were you.

:lol:

I don't give a f*ck, let them stalk me. I think it is an honor that they think so highly of me.

:cooldude:

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 12:53 AM

I don't give a f*ck, let them stalk me. I think it is an honor that they think so highly of me.

Hey that is the highest form of flattery when they think about you and talk about you.:evil: :evil: :evil:

like2god
08-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Hey that is the highest form of flattery when they think about you and talk about you.:evil: :evil: :evil:

:yes:

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:55 AM

As long as you set a good example for them, after all you are God in their eyes.

retired opfinistic
08-01-2006, 12:56 PM
:allhail:

Like2God and the FH troll brigade
:dj2:
again

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 01:18 PM
As long as you set a good example for them, after all you are God in their eyes.Well, he is trying to show them the benefits of being a Dolphins fan: being able to take pride in rooting for the best team in the NFL, i.e., the Miami Dolphins.

EBMisfit
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Just remember: no cleaning and fileting them and sticking them in the fridge for your mother to find.

Well, seeing as how the Los Lonely Boys are a success and after reading that clusterf*ck of stupidity that was the Like2Dogs_more_cheap_clown_tricks (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=151595) thread, I thought it would be a great idea to give the trolls a place to congregate and talk about their #1 obsession.........ME.So that's what that was. I couldn't tell if he/she/it was going after you or if you had another stalker called Like2Dogs.

like2god
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Just remember: no cleaning and fileting them and sticking them in the fridge for your mother to find.

So that's what that was. I couldn't tell if he/she/it was going after you or if you had another stalker called Like2Dogs.

That like2dogs thread was what made me decide to start this like2god stalker society for the trolls. I figured if we could indentify them and get them all in one thread, it would be so much easier to deal with them.

EBMisfit
08-02-2006, 10:24 AM

That like2dogs thread was what made me decide to start this like2god stalker society for the trolls. I figured if we could indentify them and get them all in one thread, it would be so much easier to deal with them.Maybe you should start one up for the Society of Stealing L2G's Material.

icephinfan
11-30-2006, 04:16 AM
Oh this thread is coming back!!!!!!

:yes:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh this thread is coming back!!!!!!

:yes::lol:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't see anymore stalkers.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Then where do Justa and Blurch fit in?Blurch is gone forever :wink:

like2god
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
If you want_to_roll (http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2003/03/25/1/kz2g-mobile-sm.jpg) with the like2god_stalkers_society (http://theshortbus.typepad.com/the_short_bus/images/wong_3.jpg) , take a seat on the short_bus (http://www.funny-tshirt-shop.com/images/i_bet_you_rode_large.jpg)

What irritates me is the fact that those links are outdated and now you see a funnytshirt.com site instead of a pic of a short bus. F*cking Godaddy had to ruin my humor. :nono:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 12:54 PM
What irritates me is the fact that those links are outdated and now you see a funnytshirt.com site instead of a pic of a short bus. F*cking Godaddy had to ruin my humor. :nono:

Candice Michelle is hot.

like2god
11-30-2006, 01:02 PM
Candice Michelle is hot.
:hump:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
:hump:They don't allow enough smilies in a post to show what I'd do to her!

BwanaZulia
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
I am SO in. :)

BZ

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 02:27 PM

BZHeeeeee's BAAAA-AACK.

Mike13
11-30-2006, 02:28 PM

BZ

Its been awhile BZ.

like2god
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM

BZ

I thought you hung yourself after the Bears game, glad to have you back.

BwanaZulia
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM

I thought you hung yourself after the Bears game, glad to have you back.

Am I a Bears fan?

I was back after the Bears game and a little last week.

Sometimes I just need to take a break.

You guys are playing well. Go beat the Jags!

BZ

like2god
11-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Am I a Bears fan?
I was refering to Jets/Bears :wink:

You guys are playing well. Go beat the Jags!

BZ

Will do, sir. :salute:

finsrclowns
11-30-2006, 04:52 PM

Sounds like a cry for attention. Probably a lifelong pattern started when you were rejected by all the neighborhood kids and Mrs. God had to tie pork chops around your neck so the dogs would play with you.:lol:

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a cry for attention. Probably a lifelong pattern started when you were rejected by all the neighborhood kids and Mrs. God had to tie pork chops around your neck so the dogs would play with you.:lol:Oh 'Clowns .... you just don't learn do you.

I think you've now moved up to #2 on the "Dolfan Tom will bet you off the island" list, after B-lo.

icephinfan
11-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Candice Michelle is hot.

Yep, she will be even hotter after her nose surgery....:hump:

finsrclowns
11-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh 'Clowns .... you just don't learn do you.

I think you've now moved up to #2 on the "Dolfan Tom will bet you off the island" list, after B-lo.
:bravo:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a cry for attention. Probably a lifelong pattern started when you were rejected by all the neighborhood kids and Mrs. God had to tie pork chops around your neck so the dogs would play with you.:lol:Reminds me of a little boy who's Mom dressed him as a clown so he wouldn't why the kids were laughing at him.:wink:

B-lo
11-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Oh 'Clowns .... you just don't learn do you.

I think you've now moved up to #2 on the "Dolfan Tom will bet you off the island" list, after B-lo.keep running your mouth, you and Blurch can go x-mas shopping together, cause you ain't gonna be here!!!!:evil:

finsrclowns
11-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Reminds me of a little boy who's Mom dressed him as a clown so he wouldn't why the kids were laughing at him.:wink:

I had NO IDEA!:eek: Well then, that's so sad I may have to take it easy on you from time to time.:lol: In the meantime get the help you so desperately need!:lol:

like2god
11-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Sounds like a cry for attention. Probably a lifelong pattern started when you were rejected by all the neighborhood kids and Mrs. God had to tie pork chops around your neck so the dogs would play with you.:lol:

....says the Clown with the flaming bouffant. :lol:

I would rather my mom tie pork chops around my neck then get the pearl necklace that your uncle gave you when you guys played lickball. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 11:58 PM
I had NO IDEA!:eek: Well then, that's so sad I may have to take it easy on you from time to time.:lol: In the meantime get the help you so desperately need!:lol::lol: you should take it easy on the K-9 jelly, clownshoe, the neighborhood dogs are getting skittish.

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:00 PM
....says the Clown with the flaming bouffant. :lol:

I would rather my mom tie pork chops around my neck then get the pearl necklace that your uncle gave you when you guys played lickball. :lol:

Pork chops over pearls? You must have really liked pork chops.:lol: But at least you had a choice of dates for the prom.:lol:

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:04 PM
:lol: you should take it easy on the K-9 jelly, clownshoe, the neighborhood dogs are getting skittish.

You have quite the imagination- or is it memory?:lol: No wonder you're always hanging around the local pound.:lol:

like2god
12-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Pork chops over pearls?
Looks like you're a fan of that particular sexual act. :lol:

You must have really liked pork chops.:lol: But at least you had a choice of dates for the prom.:lol:
Yeah, unlike you I wasn't sitting at home in my pretty gown dancing to The Blue Danube with my mother. :lol:

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Looks like you're a fan of that particular sexual act. :lol:
Sounds like you have some "inside" knowledge on this- tell me, do the pearls wash right off?:lol:

Yeah, unlike you I wasn't sitting at home in my pretty gown dancing to The Blue Danube with my mother. :lol:

When your idea of a threesome is a leash in each hand I don't think you should be talking.:lol:

like2god
12-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Sounds like you have some "inside" knowledge on this- tell me, do the pearls wash right off?:lol:
That would be your area of expertise, I was the pork chop guy, remember? :lol:

When your idea of a threesome is a leash in each hand I don't think you should be talking.:lol:

So STFU then. :lol:

Hey, did the doctor have any trouble removing that home made head of lettuce anal bead thing from your rectum? Even I didn't think you were stupid enough to try that. :lol:

DolfanTom
12-01-2006, 02:20 PM
When your idea of a threesome is a leash in each hand I don't think you should be talking.:lol:What if Elisha Cuthbert and Candice Michelle were on the ends of those leashes. That's OK, right!

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
That would be your area of expertise, I was the pork chop guy, remember? :lol:

Well, there's hope for you then at least the pork chop era is not a bunch of repressed memories.:lol: But you're the one that said the pearls were a gift but then slipped and referenced them as a sexual act- I figured you could fill in the details. Do you pull 'em out slowly or is it one quick yank?:lol:

Hey, did the doctor have any trouble removing that home made head of lettuce anal bead thing from your rectum? Even I didn't think you were stupid enough to try that. :lol:

Stop thinking about my rectum, ok? It's WAY off limits for you.:lol: And WTF is a home made head of lettuce? Did Iceberg go out of business when I wasn't looking?:lol:

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:23 PM
What if Elisha Cuthbert and Candice Michelle were on the ends of those leashes. That's OK, right!

I don't know, do you have a gun permit?:lol:

like2god
12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Well, there's hope for you then at least the pork chop era is not a bunch of repressed memories.:lol: But you're the one that said the pearls were a gift but then slipped and referenced them as a sexual act- I figured you could fill in the details. Do you pull 'em out slowly or is it one quick yank?:lol:
Ask your uncle the next time he comes over with the hamster and rubber gloves. :lol:

Stop thinking about my rectum, ok? It's WAY off limits for you.:lol: And WTF is a home made head of lettuce? Did Iceberg go out of business when I wasn't looking?:lol:
Blowboy told me that you were making your own set of anal beads out of heads of lettuce. Your unwillingness to answer my question must mean that you are trying to get a patent on it before commenting further. Good for you :up: :lol:

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Ask your uncle the next time he comes over with the hamster and rubber gloves. :lol:

It wasn't a hamster. Well he did bring KFC, maybe a mouse.:lol: And the rubber gloves were for my aunt- she gets dish pan hands.:lol:

Blowboy told me that you were making your own set of anal beads out of heads of lettuce. Your unwillingness to answer my question must mean that you are trying to get a patent on it before commenting further. Good for you :up: :lol:

Anal beads?:confused: Keep your fantasies for your ghey chat room conversations. Better be careful with that also- Dateline is cracking on you guys.:lol:

like2god
12-01-2006, 02:39 PM
It wasn't a hamster. Well he did bring KFC, maybe a mouse.:lol: And the rubber gloves were for my aunt- she gets dish pan hands.
Your aunt is involved too? You sicko. :lol:

:lol: Anal beads?:confused: Keep your fantasies for your ghey chat room conversations. Better be careful with that also- Dateline is cracking on you guys.:lol:

They already caught you? How long did you get or haven't the authorities found the bodies yet? :lol:

B-lo
12-01-2006, 02:55 PM

Blowboy told me that you were making your own set of anal beads out of heads of lettuce. Your unwillingness to answer my question must mean that you are trying to get a patent on it before commenting further. Good for you :up: :lol: If your talking about me and B-Lo is to difficult to spell , you can STFU right there! Cause I didn't say sh%t! Don't try to make up sh#t when your getting owned, and pull other people into a discussion your reeling in right now! How is it that you Homer's say it " you are owned" You know your fuked when you have to start making some bullsh4t up!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-01-2006, 03:01 PM
If your talking about me and B-Lo is to difficult to spell , you can STFU right there! Cause I didn't say sh%t! Don't try to make up sh#t when your getting owned, and pull other people into a discussion your reeling in right now! How is it that you Homer's say it " you are owned" You know your fuked when you have to start making some bullsh4t up!!:cooldude:

Sorry, I forgot to bring my "stupid@ss to english" decoder ring with me, could someone please translate this gibberish for me? :lol:

finsrclowns
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Your aunt is involved too? You sicko. :lol:
Sure she's involved- I can't afford paper plates.:lol:

They already caught you? How long did you get or haven't the authorities found the bodies yet? :lol:

Not me! Notice that sting operation was in South Florida.:lol:

Mike13
12-01-2006, 03:04 PM
It wasn't a hamster. Well he did bring KFC, maybe a mouse.

So you shove fried chicken and mice up your ***.

TMI clownqueer.

like2god
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Sure she's involved- I can't afford paper plates.:lol:
Not me! Notice that sting operation was in South Florida.:lol:

You used to get on my nerves, but I think you're funny 'clowns. As for what you do in your personal time, hey.......that's for the courts to decide. :lol: