PDA

View Full Version : Chilling and sad 9/11 9-11 call

Mike13
08-01-2006, 12:06 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/kevin-cosgrove-911-call.html

Prime Time
08-01-2006, 01:20 AM
That and another call with some lady has been posted before...without the video however.

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Damn, that gave me chills watching that!!!!:(

playmaker1
08-01-2006, 01:47 AM
very sad

dominizzo
08-01-2006, 03:38 AM
SAd Indeeed

CharlestonPhan
08-02-2006, 01:17 AM
never, ever forget...

i was a teacher at the time and listening to the radio on my planning period. heard the morning show guys say a "small plane" hit the trade center, and they were watching it on Foxnews. i went to the school library and had the librarian turn it on... we watched and discussed that it looked like more than a small plane hit, and then saw plane two come into the shot and hit.

i went straight to the main office and informed my principal that we were at war. she looked at me like i was crazy.

Mike13
08-02-2006, 01:24 AM
never, ever forget...

i was a teacher at the time and listening to the radio on my planning period. heard the morning show guys say a "small plane" hit the trade center, and they were watching it on Foxnews. i went to the school library and had the librarian turn it on... we watched and discussed that it looked like more than a small plane hit, and then saw plane two come into the shot and hit.

i went straight to the main office and informed my principal that we were at war. she looked at me like i was crazy.

Yeah my class was taken to the library as well, I was in shock, the whole place was silent, it felt so surreal.

The Samurai
08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
That was sad.

UltraDol-Fan
08-02-2006, 01:56 PM
I was listening to it on the radio on my way to class and my teacher made us stay! I was so pissed

FinsNYanksFan13
08-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Man, that just ruined my day!

SCall13
08-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I've heard that before and thought about posting it. It is chilling,sad - even depressing. We are actually witnessing someone, almost first hand losing their lives on Sept. 11. It becomes much more personal when you hear the man talking and wanting desperately to live. Everyone and anyone who has grown complacent about what happened to us almost 5 years ago needs to hear this guys desire to live, only to die in a way that is hard to imagine for us, yet easy to know that couldn't be any more frightening. My heart goes out to the people who did what they could to comfort those people near the end and to the people who hung on to life as long as they could for the sake of wanting to go home and see their children one last time. I will never forget it. God bless all those people that died and the ones who gave their lives so that they might save another.

PhinzN703
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I was in history class that morning, and when I got home I went online and got an IM telling me about what happened.

For the next week or two, I just had this gloomy feeling that wouldn't leave me.

I hope we get justice for that event. Somehow and someway.

God Bless

CharlestonPhan
08-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah my class was taken to the library as well, I was in shock, the whole place was silent, it felt so surreal.

my principal told us all not to inform the children what happened, let their parents tell them and deal with it, and told them us not to turn on coverage of it...

that video is beyond heart breaking... that guy knew he was going to die, and do did the others around him.

54Fins
08-03-2006, 07:24 PM
My sister worked there. I live in florida and watched it live on t.v.i could'nt get a line to the city,All the lines were busy.I waited a day and a half to find out her car did'nt start. She called into work that she would be late. Thank god she's still alive.Her business closed because they lost 70% of their workforce. My cousin who worked across the steet was in N. Carolina that day adopting a baby girl. God bless all who died in 9-11