PDA

View Full Version : No More Spots Left - See How It Happened!

FinHeavenAJ
04-13-2003, 11:59 PM
Dear Members,

As some may know, we’ve had a couple of donation drives this past year, and while none of them covered the cost of hosting, they both did fairly well. However, it has come to a time that the staff and I must take action to find another source of revenue for the website, other than the normal donation drive.

Thus, as some members mentioned in the last donation drive, we are pleased to announce that we will begin to offer a premium membership. While every member will be able to enjoy the experience of Finheaven & Co, a person with “premium membership” will get a lot more out of the site.

So, what does a premium membership get you?

* You will have a voice in site decisions or changes, which usually only the staff has a say in.

* You will receive monthly updates about FinHeaven & Co. Such information will include what plans the staff has for the site, what expenditures we encountered, what revenue we gained, and other great “inside information.”

* All this information will be included in your exclusive Premium Membership forum.

* You will enjoy the message boards in an “ad free” format, with the exception of the “God Bless Our Country & All Those That Defend Her” advertisement, respectively.

* Also available will be free web space. We will give you your own website, which will be in the format of username.finheaven.com. You can use this web space for pictures, wallpaper, avatars, etc.

* Finally, you will receive your own @finheaven.com email account. You can use this account for anything. You will be able to check your email through Outlook, online, or by forwarding.

So, those are all the “perks” of becoming a “premium member.” So, what will the cost be for this service? For just $84 a year ($7/month or $.23 a day!) you can become a premium member. Also, note that only 30 spots are open for this membership. Once 30 members join, that will be it… until someone leaves.

Please note, however, that you are, in no way, “above” any other member. We are all part of the FinHeaven family, and some people simply can not afford the cost.

In conclusion, if you are interested in becoming a part of the process of making FinHeaven & Co grow, this is for you. You will know what the staff does in a monthly report, and you will become part of the decision making process for the website. Remember, this membership is just $84 a year, the same cost for Dolphins Digest, and we both know which service is better ;). If you wish, you can pay annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly. However, if a payment is missed, it will be considered that you no longer wish to be a member, unless you contact me in advance.

So, if you are interested please contact me so we can get this going. I look forward working with you all in making FinHeaven & Co better.

PS: If you choose not to take advantage of the Premium Membership, please do not feel left out. We will always keep our eyes and ears open to new suggestions, no matter who they are by. We will not treat any member differently.

Thank for your time. I am positive that with your help, FinHeaven & Co will become the largest unofficial Miami Dolphins website out there.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

EDIT: Become a Premium Member and ENTER to win some great Dolphins stuff like...

One member can receive two car flags...
http://www.finheaven.com/footballpool/prizes/carflag.jpg

One member can receive two car magnets
http://www.finheaven.com/footballpool/prizes/carmag.jpg

One member can receive one snack helmet
http://www.finheaven.com/footballpool/prizes/snack.jpg

And the members that win a prize from the above will also receive a Larry Csonka Commemorative Coin.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/larrycsonka.JPG

Note, only premium members will be in this drawing AND the drawing will not start until there are 30 members. In addition, none of the mods/admins that are in this memberships can participate. So, that would mean you would have a 1 out of 25 chance in winning, as there are 5 staff members in the membership as of right now.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

dolfan87
04-14-2003, 12:02 AM
Well, you know I am in. :D ;)

WharfRat
04-14-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Well, you know I am in. :D ;)

Ohhh no 87 :nono:

No former administrators allowed! :D

:jk:

dolfan06
04-14-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Ohhh no 87 :nono:

No former administrators allowed! :D

:jk: i'm in!;)

dolfan87
04-14-2003, 12:11 AM
Cool Wharf, saves me some money. :D

WharfRat
04-14-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Cool Wharf, saves me some money. :D

:lolcry:

Clumpy
04-14-2003, 12:39 AM
I'll donate $5/Fins loss ($10 if vs Bills) just like last year :)

I'll even kick in a bonus $20 when ya miss the playoffs :lol:

WharfRat
04-14-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

I see... taking the inexpensive route eh clump? :lol:

Clumpy
04-14-2003, 12:47 AM
I consider this a solid entertaining investment :lol:

bigbry
04-14-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm in!;)

Me too! But I have a question. I'll PM you.

BB

Marino1983
04-14-2003, 08:35 AM
You must have seen a picture of clumpy 06 ......:egads: Marino1983

inFINSible
04-14-2003, 09:03 AM
Am I in?

FinHeavenAJ
04-14-2003, 09:28 AM
Well, all admins, super mods, mods, and mentors can get into the forum without a "premium" membership. However, if possible, the same donation would be helpful, but not required.

inFINSible
04-14-2003, 09:35 AM
So the 7 bucks will cover the web space and e-mail addy for us?

FinHeavenAJ
04-14-2003, 10:13 AM
That's correct :D ... the $7 a month will cover you for everything. And also, we are working on more perks after the premium membership fills... :cool:

Thanks man, if you or anyone else wish to pay via PayPal, please click here (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=andrewt84%40hotmail.com&item_name=Premium+Membership&amount=84.00&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD)

However, if you wish to send a check in please contact me and I'll PM you my address.

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it. If you or anyone else has a question... please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

EDIT: If you use PayPal, please include your full name, forum username, and the email address that you check the most.

inFINSible
04-14-2003, 10:16 AM
send me your addy please.....I'm fueding with pay pal....:infins:

dolfan87
04-17-2003, 06:27 PM
I know this isn't my place to be saying this anymore, however I just think something needs to be said.

Last year we did a donation drive to keep Fin Heaven up and running. We hit our goal as far as what people said they were going to give, but the actual funding arriving was another story. So we took what we got, and applied it to the first two quarters (basically 6 months worth). Not only that, but the price of the server increased.

Now I know AJ is NOT going to do a full on donation drive again this year, thus he is looking for these premium members. People who can afford to drop 80 bucks or so into the site in exchange for all the benefits listed on the first page of this thread.

Now maybe a once a year fee of 80 dollars seems like a lot to some of you, and maybe it truly is. However the plain and simple facts are that Andrew is a full time college student, making a grand total of about 3500.00 a year. He goes to school, works, is a member of Phi Theta Kappa, and will soon be the vice president of student government.

In short the guy is very busy, with a lot on his mind, and this websites revenue sucking power is tremendous. You all have to remember that this place was just a hobby for him when he was nothing but a 15 year old with the idea of making a website for fun.

It has now grown into the largest Miami Dolphins site in the world. A site that costs $2520.00 a year to even keep running!

So we have two options here. We can just ignore this thread, and Andrew will just shut this place down. Don't think he won't, as it has been my advice to him to do just that if he doesn't get the 30 members. OR we could actually get the members, and the site will live on happily for another year.

I am no longer a part of this staff, however I am on Fin Heaven a lot. I take advantage of all the news that gets posted here before anywhere else. I have made friends, and also have a place to go when I just want to read peoples opinions.

It was worth it for me to pay the 80 bucks. I mean really 7 dollars a month to have this site open...well worth it.

Of course if ya'll don't see it my way, well there is always the Herald, and ESPN M.B.'s Hope you like un-moderated, uneducated, teeny bopper posts.

WharfRat
04-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Well said Gram.... although I disagree with one thing.
You said it's not your place to be saying this anymore...

Wrong.

It most certainly IS your place.... you and AJ worked your tails off to get this site to be what it is.. the Best Dolphan site on the Net... Does anyone disagree with that?

I didn't think so.

Now it's my turn.
AJ is on the edge here people.... it's time we step up. He CANNOT do this without the help of the membership, and it's not fair for any of us to expect him to bear the brunt of expenses, for something we ALL enjoy.

Here's the deal...
We asked for 30 of you to take advantage of a few little "perks" by becoming a Premium Member... $7/month is not a lot to ask from people who spend a considerable amount of time enjoying the fruits of AJ and Gram's labor.
So far a total of 7 people have joined the Premium Membership.
Of those 7 people... 5 of them are Admins or Mods...
That leaves a "whopping" 2 members who want to be an "insider" of this site.... 2 people?
To those who have already joined... Thanks. Sincerely. AJ and I will do everything we can to make it worth it. Anyway....
I just looked up the top 30 posters on this site....
of those people... all of whom have more than 1300 posts... only 5 of those people have joined up ... 4 of those 5 are staff...
That tells me that one of the 30 people with the highest amount of posts, that are not staff members, cares enough to have a say in the way the site is run, get "inside" info on the site, and enjoy an exclusive forum...while keeping this site alive...
I undrestand many of you are young, and may not be able to shell out the money... I don't expect a 16 year old to have much of an income, but for those who have jobs, I'm sure if you can afford to pay for the internet access to get here.... you can afford another $7/month to enjoy it. I myself have a decent job, that pays fairly well...and honestly? I don't know how AJ can afford this... I couldn't put up the out of pocket expenses it takes to keep this site going.....

AJ is serious here folks. He cannot do this without help. As Gram said in his post, FinHeaven will cease to exist if we don't get 30 people to join up. When AJ first came to me with the idea for this... I thought for sure that we'd be turning people down to get into this thing... so I'm very surprised that I feel the need to be writing all of this.

We need 23 more Premium Members.....

Who's next?

baccarat
04-17-2003, 09:50 PM
I have two questions:

Do payments have to be through Paypal or whatever it's called?
Are the payments monthly or one lump sum?

FinHeavenAJ
04-17-2003, 09:56 PM
booyeah_ - those are very good questions, and are probably a main concern for many members.

No, this does not have to be through PayPal, if you wish to send it via mail, just send me a PM, and I'll give you the address to send it to.

Also, it does not have to be in a lump sum. It can be in monthly payments of $7, quarterly payments of $21, or semi-annually payments of $42. Whatever your choice is... just let me know.

Thanks for your interest, if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

SGT. DOLPHIN
04-17-2003, 09:58 PM
I can't shell out 80 bucks all at once; however I can cut you a $7.00

check on a monthly basis with no problem. I don't make a ton of

money as you can tell by my occupation and my twins......well the

word twins should say it all, but if you would accept this type of

payment count me in.

bigbry
04-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
I have two questions:

Do payments have to be through Paypal or whatever it's called?
Are the payments monthly or one lump sum?

I've sent mine by check to AJ directly. And I think AJ said quarterly, or twice yearly.

BB

xmdc986x
04-17-2003, 10:00 PM
If I had a job and a good income, I would join. However, I am only 16 and I cannot afford $84.00 a year. However, I have a GREAT idea for the premium membership....

DirtyCashHoldin is known around here for posting news way before it comes out. He is a very reliable source. I LOVE to read his posts, because it gives me information that I have never known about.....

What if you work out some kind of a deal with DCH where he only posts his inside information with premium members? I for one, would be willing to sacrifice reading his posts in order for Finheaven to survive. If it means waiting a few more days before the rumors come out on the press, or FinHeaven shutting down, I will wait a few more days for those rumors to come out.

I think if DCH posted more often to ONLY PREMIUM MEMBERS, you would get better membership numbers.

Think about it - It may work...

FinHeavenAJ
04-17-2003, 10:03 PM
SGT. DOLPHIN, $7.00 a month will be fine. If you would like to send the payment via mail, please send me a PM or email, and I'll give you the address to send it to. If you would like it to be send via PayPal, please click here (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=andrewt84%40hotmail.com&item_name=Premium+Membership&amount=84.00&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD).

Thank you for your interest...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Capt. Dick
04-17-2003, 10:03 PM
I`ve been out of touch because of work but ya`ll know that you can count on me. I`m in.

Who`s next?

SGT. DOLPHIN
04-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Just PM me the address so I can send my money order.

bigbry
04-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Allright!!!

thats 8, whos next?

BB

bigbry
04-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Right on!!!

thats 9, next!

BB

Migs182005
04-17-2003, 10:23 PM
AJ knows this but I want everyone to know as well.

While I can't join because there's just no way I can pay the $87 bucks, I will still eventually give a donation when I have some saved up money.

How many people honestly go to another website to find out if something new happened with the Dolphins?

I'm willing to bet the first place you go to is finheaven.com. We have great people here, great things to do, and it's a great place to give your opinions. I would just hate to see this place get shut down because Andrew can't afford it. We need to help this guy out, because we need this website just as much as him.

Come guys, let's get the total number of members we need to join so that finheaven.com can stay up and running.

LONG LIVE FINHEAVEN! :aj: :friday:

MNFINFAN
04-17-2003, 10:50 PM
Hell, I am in, I can hardly afford it, my company is about to go bust, the wife just had a baby but if I hadn't spent all my time on finheaven and instead went out and got deals at work maybe I could sponsor the damn site, please pm your address and I will put in a check right away, lets keep this site online!

dolphan39
04-17-2003, 10:59 PM
I am in - let me know when http://dolphan39.finheaven.com is ready for me and :birthday:

bigbry
04-17-2003, 11:32 PM
MNFINFAN = 10

Dolphin39 =11

Very Kool!!!

whos next?

BB

Clumpy
04-17-2003, 11:35 PM

I expect this will total close to the premium :rofl:

dolfan06
04-17-2003, 11:39 PM
I expect this will total close to the premium :rofl: ya know, i think your avatar fits you perfectly! ;)

WharfRat
04-17-2003, 11:39 PM
I expect this will total close to the premium :rofl:

Well... if you're that sure about it clump... why not just send the check now? ;)

DOLFANMIKE
04-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
MNFINFAN = 10

Dolphin39 =11

Very Kool!!!

whos next?

BB

I have really come to enjoy this message board. It's an honor to be involved in keeping it alive.

PS - Clumpy the Bills fan........you make me laugh!:lol:

You also make me drink (JK) :drinker:

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Outstanding!!

DOLFANMIKE = 12

Who's next!?

baccarat
04-18-2003, 12:40 AM
Outstanding!!

DOLFANMIKE = 12

Who's next!?

In case you didn't know, I PM AJ and I'm in.

FinHeavenAJ
04-18-2003, 12:44 AM
Yes, there are currently 13 members. DOLFANMIKE still needs to reply to a PM though to finish his section off :D

Thanks again Sean and everyone else...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by booyeah_
In case you didn't know, I PM AJ and I'm in.

Fantastic!

Thanks booyeah_!

almost halfway there...

t2thejz
04-18-2003, 06:50 AM
well i dont have any money but i am working this week during april vacation so i will donate some money in a little bit

gators910
04-18-2003, 08:45 AM
count me in.....ill send thru paypal..gators910

MarinoFan
04-18-2003, 09:02 AM
Guys, I would love to dish out the flow, but the wife has me on lock down. Here is what I can offer you though, every now and then, when I have a few bucks extra, I'll PM AJ and let him know I am sending him a little care package, something to help the cause. I know it's not enough, but I don't need all the perks. I love this place, and plan on sticking around for awhile. So, in a couple of weeks I'll send you something.

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by t2thejz
well i dont have any money but i am working this week during april vacation so i will donate some money in a little bit

Thanks, that works. :)

BB

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by gators910
count me in.....ill send thru paypal..gators910

Awesome!!
Gators = 14

BB

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Guys, I would love to dish out the flow, but the wife has me on lock down. Here is what I can offer you though, every now and then, when I have a few bucks extra, I'll PM AJ and let him know I am sending him a little care package, something to help the cause. I know it's not enough, but I don't need all the perks. I love this place, and plan on sticking around for awhile. So, in a couple of weeks I'll send you something.

Thank You MF...

BB

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Who's up to bat???

BB

dolfan06
04-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Who's up to bat???

BB http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Phin73
04-18-2003, 10:04 AM
Count me in just give me your snail mail address.

Phin73 aka PhanJG

jtown777
04-18-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, Count me in. Love the site. Lots of great peeps around here. My daily Phin fix is worth every penny.;)

Thanks!!!

(Actually...you guys should be payin' me for the beauty photos.):eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :D J/K

Keep up the good work guys.......

Migs182005
04-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Where does that put us? At 16?

If that's the case, come on guys, we just pasted the halfway mark!

Let's keep it going! Who's next? :D

Steve Mo
04-18-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm in have already contacted AJ...

bigbry
04-18-2003, 03:41 PM
SUPER!!!!

phin73, A.K.A. PhanJG = 15

JTown = 16

SurtainRulz23 = 17

Thanks alot!

Who's next?????

FinHeavenAJ
04-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Actually bigbry...

As soon as I get Phin73's information we'll have 18 members! :cool:

Only 12 more spots left, and then I can give out some awesome prizes... who wants to be apart of the original 30 members?

So... Who's next?

dolfan06
04-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Actually bigbry...

As soon as I get Phin73's information we'll have 18 members! :cool:

Only 12 more spots left, and then I can give out some awesome prizes... who wants to be apart of the original 30 members?

So... Who's next? AJ told me we were down to 11 spots left!;)

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 05:32 PM
AJ told me we were down to 11 spots left!;)

06...did you see AJ's post directly above yours???

:rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-18-2003, 05:36 PM
06...did you see AJ's post directly above yours???

:rolleyes: yep, he said 12. but i was talking to him this afternoon and he said 11!

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 05:38 PM
yep, he said 12. but i was talking to him this afternoon and he said 11!

Really? since 4:00 EDT? someone else must have Emailed him in the last hour....

bigbry
04-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Really? since 4:00 EDT? someone else must have Emailed him in the last hour....

Well great!!! 11

Whoever you guys/gals are ...Thanks!!!!!

Who's next?

BB

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Step right up while the line is short!

Less than 1/2 to go!!

dolfan87
04-18-2003, 07:56 PM
11 spots left...wow! come on peeps, these 11 spots are it and we are set for the ENTIRE YEAR. AJ won't have to worry about any money stuff until this time next year. That is awesome!

Let's get it under ten!

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Perhaps if we had a few :cheer:s to do some of this :booty:...we'd get more people....

bigbry
04-18-2003, 08:32 PM
Perhaps if we had a few :cheer:s to do some of this :booty:...we'd get more people....

I luv it when Cheerleaders do that!

BB

gators910
04-18-2003, 08:43 PM
lets get going only 11 more...gators

Marino1983
04-18-2003, 08:59 PM
I luv it when Cheerleaders do that!

BB

I like it better when they do cart wheels !:biggrin: ;) Marino1983

themole
04-18-2003, 09:33 PM
AJ...it cost me $12.00 to ship one of most prized possessions to you. You should be receiving it tomorrow or monday. I hope it brings in some funds.

Themole

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by themole
AJ...it cost me $12.00 to ship one of most prized possessions to you. You should be receiving it tomorrow or monday. I hope it brings in some funds.

Themole

mole... you da man!!

AJ and I talked last night about your "donation".... I think that's awesome that you're giving it up!
I gotta give you a lot of props here bro... that was truely an upstanding thing to do!

:up: :troops:

:salute:

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:39 PM

Themole

Smells like an Auction to me :up:

BB

themole
04-18-2003, 09:44 PM
mole... you da man!!

AJ and I talked last night about your "donation".... I think that's awesome that you're giving it up!
I gotta give you a lot of props here bro... that was truely an upstanding thing to do!

:up: :troops:

Thanks Wharf...it is rare...and should make a true Phin fan very happy.

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:46 PM

Alright thats it, we need a hint. :D

BB

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 09:55 PM

No mole...thank you ...

making a sacrifice like this, for the good of the "unit"... I think I remember you telling me you were a non-comm ... but I'd like to salute you anyway!
:troops:

themole
04-18-2003, 09:55 PM
Alright thats it, we need a hint. :D

BB

OK...bigbry! Here's the only hint I'll give.

Thirty-one years ago it would have cost you $1.50 but I was offered $165.00 for it 2 years ago. How do you like those parameters?:evil: :D

bigbry
04-18-2003, 09:58 PM
OK...bigbry! Here's the only hint I'll give.

Thirty-one years ago it would have cost you $1.50 but I was offered $165.00 for it 2 years ago. How do you like those parameters?:evil: :D

Alot

BB

Migs182005
04-18-2003, 09:59 PM
I think I know what it is but I won't say so that I don't ruin the surprise.

Either way, it's a great thing you did. ;)

11 more! Who's next?

themole
04-18-2003, 09:59 PM
No mole...thank you ...

making a sacrifice like this, for the good of the "unit"... I think I remember you telling me you were a non-comm ... but I'd like to salute you anyway!
:troops:

:rofl: You know what they say Wharf: Don't salute me...I work for a living!!!

themole
04-18-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
I think I know what it is but I won't say so that I don't ruin the surprise.

Either way, it's a great thing you did. ;)

11 more! Who's next?

Dang guys....maybe I should have kept it and scrounged the money up!:lol:

WharfRat
04-18-2003, 10:10 PM
:rofl: You know what they say Wharf: Don't salute me...I work for a living!!!

:lol:... actually mole.. I used to say that a lot myself!

But ... I've also seen a circumstance that inspired an officer to salute someone as low ranking as a Corporal... Granted... it was something that was absolutely above and beyond, and the Corp earned instant respect from everyone.. including a Captain...

This is one of those circumstances....

Migs182005
04-18-2003, 10:12 PM
Dang guys....maybe I should have kept it and scrounged the money up!:lol:

:lol:

Off with his head if he changes his mind :whip:

:tongue: ;) :D

themole
04-18-2003, 10:20 PM
:lol:... actually mole.. I used to say that a lot myself!

But ... I've also seen a circumstance that inspired an officer to salute someone as low ranking as a Corporal... Granted... it was something that was absolutely above and beyond, and the Corp earned instant respect from everyone.. including a Captain...

This is one of those circumstances....

:biggrin: I am truly humbled...and I return salute.

themole
04-18-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
:lol:

Off with his head if he changes his mind :whip:

:tongue: ;) :D

OK...this is beginning to fun.

Your actions would devalue.:evil:

gators910
04-19-2003, 10:04 AM
how many memberships left as of today? lets close it out today...

FinHeavenAJ
04-19-2003, 10:10 AM
We need 11 members... :cool:

Come on... be apart of the original 30 members!

Who's next?

gators910
04-19-2003, 10:48 AM
this is just like getting season tix ,once their gone you wont be able to get one. be apart of the original 30...only 11 more,,

bigbry
04-19-2003, 12:21 PM
this is just like getting season tix ,once their gone you wont be able to get one. be apart of the original 30...only 11 more,,

Makes a good Present!

BB

iceblizzard69
04-19-2003, 12:41 PM
I want to join but would it be possible to give you the 84 dollars in installments?

FinHeavenAJ
04-19-2003, 12:42 PM
Absolutely, you can pay monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually... :cool:

Thanks for your interest, please let me know.

relive1972
04-19-2003, 03:05 PM
I'm in. I've already PM'd AJ.

WharfRat
04-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by relive1972
I'm in. I've already PM'd AJ.

Awesome!!!

I think that brings us down to 10?

Who's next??

WharfRat
04-19-2003, 11:43 PM
Update:

There are now 21 Premium Members!!

That leaves 9 spots open...

Who's next?

gators910
04-19-2003, 11:46 PM
sounds great wharfrat...lets get this done ...

WharfRat
04-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Gators ... where in NJ are you?

gators910
04-19-2003, 11:51 PM
ocean county...

WharfRat
04-19-2003, 11:53 PM
ocean county...

No kiddin'?

I'm in Atlantic County!

chit man...we're neighbors!!!

gators910
04-19-2003, 11:58 PM
how many games will you go to this year?

WharfRat
04-19-2003, 11:59 PM
I'll catch the Jets game at the Meadowlands.... I go almost every year....

P4E
04-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Wharf... I can't NOT do it, seeing how you guys put up with my inane posts and all.

Okay,... count me IN.

Eight to go.

WharfRat
04-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Wharf... I can't NOT do it, seeing how you guys put up with my inane posts and all.

Okay,... count me IN.

Eight to go.

WooHoo!!!

Way to Go P4E!!!

gators910
04-20-2003, 09:12 AM
wharfrat,will you make any games in florida?

Steve Mo
04-20-2003, 11:23 AM
AJ- I have sent out my first payment of $14

gators910
04-20-2003, 11:39 AM
how many spots left?

dolfan06
04-20-2003, 12:05 PM
how many spots left? not sure now, either 7 or 8!;)

fins1
04-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Count me in. Don't need Dolphin Digest anymore. Keep up the good work guys.
Let me know where to send the $$

gators910
04-20-2003, 09:15 PM
another one bites the dust....how many left..?

FinHeavenAJ
04-20-2003, 10:11 PM
With fins1, there are 7 spots left! :cool:

Who wants to be next?

dolfan06
04-21-2003, 01:14 AM
With fins1, there are 7 spots left! :cool:

Who wants to be next? excellent!:D ;)

FinHeavenAJ
04-21-2003, 08:51 AM
24 members... that leaves 6 spots left :cool: :D

The original 30 spots are filling up quickly, jump in before you can or else you're really going to miss out!

So, who's next?

dolfan06
04-21-2003, 08:53 AM
24 members... that leaves 6 spots left :cool: :D

The original 30 spots are filling up quickly, jump in before you can or else you're really going to miss out!

So, who's next? 6 spots left, huh? pretty good!;)

bigbry
04-21-2003, 02:52 PM
C'mon Phin Fans...only 6 left! after that, there aint no more unless someone drops out next season.

You know the reason you are here, you love the Dolphins and you love the info. You also have made friends here. There are soooo many people who contribute to FinHeaven....be one that goes the extra mile. :) And enjoy the benefits of............

-------------------Premium Membership------------------------------

BB

MDolphins2003
04-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Hey Guys,

I am a new member to the site. Based on what I have seen on your message board count me in. I do not understand the past dealings that your site has gone through. But it seems to me that your hit counts each day should command a fair market share of the sponsorships. Does the site need funds to add new areas for members? What is the Gameplan for your site?

Great Site Keep Up The Work!!!

FinHeavenAJ
04-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MDolphins2003
Hey Guys,

I am a new member to the site. Based on what I have seen on your message board count me in. I do not understand the past dealings that your site has gone through. But it seems to me that your hit counts each day should command a fair market share of the sponsorships. Does the site need funds to add new areas for members? What is the Gameplan for your site?

Great Site Keep Up The Work!!!

First off, thank you for the participation in becoming a premium member, I will contact you after this message to give you additional information on how to send the payment.

To answer the questions...

While we do get a lot of hits, we do not get very many sponsorships throughout the year. From what I understand, advertisers don't like to advertise on message boards for some reason, I honestly don't know why... especially since the message boards get 90% of FinHeaven's TOTAL visits. However, do not get me wrong, we are constantly on the lookout for new advertisers, and we may or may not get some. Either way, if we do, it goes straight to the website in some way, shape, or form. I'm serious about this, I have two separate checking accounts just so I don't get the monies mixed.

Regarding new areas, yes. Without getting too into it, there are many ideas that I am looking into, however, it costs money. This is why I need a premium membership. Once the costs are covered, I can invest money into making the site larger and better.

Game plan is pretty much the same. Get the costs cover, and then invest in making the site larger and better. I have many ideas, but it all costs money.

Note that the premium memberships are only covering the hosting fees, and no other. There are also registration fees and renewal fees.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I answered all your questions. Furthermore, other members probably had similar questions.

In conclusion, again... thank you for becoming a premium member, I really do appreciate your help. Once you become a premium member, you will receive monthly updates about the website and other news with the staff. It's very informative...

Thanks again...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

gators910
04-21-2003, 10:12 PM
keep up the good work boss..how many spots left? lets get the rest done..

FinHeavenAJ
04-21-2003, 10:33 PM
Will do gators910 :cool: ;)

Anyways, good news bad news time. Good news is that there are 26 premium members. Bad news is for all the people waiting... there are only 4 more spots left.

So come on people, only four spots left... who's next?

Dolfan0025
04-22-2003, 01:32 AM
Make that 3 left!
cant wait for our 2003 season to start for this forum to go bouncing off the walls!

:jumper: :jumper:

GO DOLPHINS#1

:drinkers: cheers everyone!

dolfan06
04-22-2003, 08:49 AM
FANTASTIC!

MDFINFAN
04-22-2003, 09:39 AM
Ok AJ I'm in only 2 spots left,

By the way how do I pay this again?

RHoffman
04-22-2003, 10:00 AM
:D

FinHeavenAJ
04-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Thank you MDFINFAN1! I really appreciate your help!

You can choose by paying via PayPal, click here (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=andrewt84%40hotmail.com&item_name=Premium+Membership&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD).

You can payment can be...

Annually... one payment of $84
Semi-annually... two payments of $42
Quarterly... four payments of $21
Monthy.... twelve payments of $7

I will be PMing you shortly to give you other information...

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

FinHeavenAJ
04-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Robert, were you waitin till the last minute here? LOL...

Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. You can also send it via PayPal, or use the address that I'll PM you.

Thanks again for your help...

I believe that there is ONE spot left!

Who wants this LAST spot?

FinHeavenAJ
04-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Well, I just got news from FreakInClearH2o, and he will be the last premium member at this time.

I currently can not double check this, as I am away from my home computer, but I believe that all 30 spots have been taken.

Thank you to ALL that have become a premium member, I really do appreciate your help.

Thanks again for your help...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

MDFINFAN
04-22-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm done..Thanks AJ...

RHoffman
04-22-2003, 10:32 AM
sorry to get back to you late...
but better late than never.

Good for finheaven.com!

:jumper: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

WeVie
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
But way only thirty members?

If you had more members you would have more funding right?

FinHeavenAJ
04-22-2003, 04:48 PM
This is true...

The idea of the premium membership is to have some exclusivity to it.

However, I'll talk to the current premium members and the staff to see what they think about letting in more members.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Clumpy
04-23-2003, 05:09 AM
No room for a Bills fan?? ;)

FinHeavenAJ
04-23-2003, 08:04 AM
Nope, sorry clump... :lol: :cool:

fin-atic
04-23-2003, 08:34 AM
AJ I received your PM.

I am confused. AM I in or not?

I am sending $7 via Paypal.Keep it one way or the other.

FinHeavenAJ
04-23-2003, 08:36 AM
You are in... look at your little award :D

fin-atic
04-23-2003, 08:41 AM
Thanks. I just sent payment via Paypal. This site is EASILY worth every penny. You guys do a heck of a job.

I feel a whole lot of love in this forum right now (*sniff*)

dolfan06
04-23-2003, 08:57 AM
This is true...

The idea of the premium membership is to have some exclusivity to it.

However, I'll talk to the current premium members and the staff to see what they think about letting in more members.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum i don't know about adding more, it makes the first 30 seem not so special, however, there is alot to be said about having money in the bank!:rolleyes:

Miamian
04-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Hi guys. I haven't been around and I just started reading this thread, but if there's more help needed. Someone let me know.

WharfRat
04-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Hi guys. I haven't been around and I just started reading this thread, but if there's more help needed. Someone let me know.

Miamian... it's very possible that the Premium Membership will open it's doors for a few more members in the future....
However... donations are ALWAYs acepted!! ;)

Thanks for your interest... keep checkin in bro!