PDA

View Full Version : Job Offer in Coral Springs!!

BruceDickinson
08-01-2006, 04:02 PM
In case anyone is interested in a great job in South Florida....The company that I work, Exclusive Sports and Promotions for is currently looking for more help as we move into our new store.

If you are interested you must have a general knowledge of Flash, as well as other web applications to build basic sites. Knowledge of Adobe creative suite is a plus as well.

This is a great job offer as you will have the oppurtunity to work with and around many professional athletes.

Please email resume to: kenny@exclusivesportsandpromotions.com

If you know anyone who might be interested please forward this to them.
Thanks,

Erik Stevenson

SkapePhin
08-01-2006, 04:06 PM
This is something I might be interested in.

RWhitney014
08-01-2006, 04:07 PM
In case anyone is interested in a great job in South Florida....The company that I work, Exclusive Sports and Promotions for is currently looking for more help as we move into our new store.

If you are interested you must have a general knowledge of Flash, as well as other web applications to build basic sites. Knowledge of Adobe creative suite is a plus as well.

This is a great job offer as you will have the oppurtunity to work with and around many professional athletes.

Please email resume to: kenny@exclusivesportsandpromotions.com

If you know anyone who might be interested please forward this to them.
Thanks,

Erik Stevenson

I think I've seen your place before...is it on Sample?

(Not interested in the job, by the way, sorry, just wondering if my memory is eidetic at all.)

dominizzo
08-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Whats the Salary like?

Buddwalk
08-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Whats the Salary like?

Yeah I may be interested as well if I know what the answer to that question :yes:

Roman529
08-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah what is the pay range? :shakeno:

dominizzo
08-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Roman Why You Nodding?

Roman529
08-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Roman Why You Nodding?

Nooo I just want to see what the pay is like in Coral Springs...hope that is in the Miami area. :lol: I would move there if I could spend my summers here to avoid the humidity. :jt0323: