PDA

View Full Version : Question bout the PSP

Quelonio
08-02-2006, 02:49 AM
So, I'm about to get paid my first real significant work wage. And I am strongly considering buying a PSP. But since I am not exactly a person that plays a lot of videogames, and I basically just want it to play Madden, NBA live, Winning Eleven and maybe one or two other games...

I was wonderign if you would recomend that I got it... since you guys are much more informed than I am.

mor911
08-02-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm not a huge fan of the PSP.I own one, but my DS get 10X the playing time. It's just got better games. All the games you named are available on the PSP, but are short lived or underachieved when compared to their PS2 or Xbox couterpart.

I'd say stick with a console or get a DS

arsenal
08-02-2006, 08:23 AM
i like the winning eleven for psp, that was a good purchase for me, and i got ncaa 07 for it now cause im saving my console for madden, so i'll be able to play both...

but i think it really comes down to how often are you really gonna use it? do you commute to work with mass transit, or take long plane/bus/train rides often? because if not i see no point in getting it, you can just get those games for your console at home and dont need the psp... but if your out alot and find time where you could be playing it then go for it

Quelonio
08-03-2006, 05:58 AM
I'm not out a lot, but I don't tend to play much games at home, my thing is that sometimes at work, while I am waiting for stuff to render, or for video to be outputed to a d3 tape, I find myself wasting hours of my time, just staring at nothing.

So having a portable machine would be awesome. I want those sports games (since most I play are sports games) and I think the DS doesnt have them.